-
Posts
1,011 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Howzat
-
Wow - no holds barred! I like it - a lot! Can't wait to see where you take Rob & Paul next. (Okay we know where - but how will be the fun bit!)
-
Florian is nearly ready to tell Sven and I'm sure having Andrew there when he does will make it easier for him. Sven's reaction will help Florian decide what to do next - come out to the rest of the team and his family or stay hidden in the closet. Hopefully @Soren Kraft will give us all the HEA we want!
-
Jeff (imagine David James Elliott from JAG) - knows something is missing from his life but doesn't know what it is until he meets Jonas, his ski instructor for the next month. Jonas (imagine - really likes older guys and when he meets Jeff he hopes that something more is involved that just teaching him how to ski. Jeff - when still in JAG Jonas - Will they both make the big leap? Read it and find out - you won't be disappointed.
-
- 4
-
-
Chapter 10: Peak Coaching (Jonas)
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Chapter 10: Peak Coaching (Jonas)
Leaving the readers wanting more is a brilliant way to end this story. What on earth will Marco think when Jeff moves in with Jonas! -
Chapter 5: Stormy Weather (Jeff)
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Chapter 5: Stormy Weather (Jeff)
All of a sudden I'm very interested in learning how to ski - just so long as I have my own Jonas! -
Chapter 4: Hidden Desires (Jonas)
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Chapter 4: Hidden Desires (Jonas)
I think Jeff was taking the bigger leap! Just hope he doesn't fall and hurt himself. -
The story of Avie, not knowing what/who he really wanted in his life and Steph who knew that what he had (a girlfriend who was leaving for a job on the west coast) was not what he wanted. The catalyst - meeting at the local gym which Avie joined as it was only 2 minutes from his apartment. Starting with the odd glance across the gym equipment, nodding to each other, then chatting next to each other and spotting each other on the heavy stuff. I'll let you read the story (worth a binge read) before I reveal too much more - but I can confirm that there is a HEA!
-
- 4
-
-
Short enough to binge read in one go, but long enough to appreciate your writing @Soren Kraft. A great story. Nothing gratuitous (but that works sometimes) but just enough to see it in my mind and feel like I can smell the scents that Avie & Steph both bring. Looking forward to reading more from your imagination.
-
Andrew is melting the iceberg known as Florian. Will he convince Florian to come out to Sven and maybe the rest of his team? Time will tell. If he does, how will Sven react? Will it be "I knew all the time - I was just waiting for you to tell me" OR "Oh, get away from me, you disgust me"? I definitely prefer option 1!
-
Shared Secrets and Stolen Moments
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in Shared Secrets and Stolen Moments
What @chris191070 and @drsawzall both said! -
Great chapter and very descriptive! I could imagine being a fly on the wall of Florian's room watching him and Andrew having a good time (to put it mildly). Just hope Andrew isn't too exhausted from all the evening horizontal activity to prevent him performing well on the rink the next day. Is it just me or is anyone else putting one of the actual GB Curling Team in Andrew's place? Obviously it's not Bruce as he's the skip (Callum in this story) so it's one of the other 4 (i'm including the team alternate as well)?
-
First Night in the Village
Howzat commented on Soren Kraft's story chapter in First Night in the Village
@Soren Kraft what a great start! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I hope Florian doesn't mess Andrew around. -
Yes I've read book one of that series and am on chapter 2 of the next part.
-
Not sure how I missed reading this story when it first appeared! I love a HEA and this has one in spades. Great story and I wish I'd read it before now - but I did manage to read all of the chapters this afternoon - definitely worth a binge read!
-
I thought that this building had already been searched? If so, how on earth did those carrying out the search miss the basement with all of this incriminating evidence? Just a tad concerned that Corcoran is fixated on hurting Rick through the people he knows - Adam, Brad & Nick could well be in a lot of danger!
-
Great to see all the plans you have for 2026. I don't (currently) use the mobile version of this site but all those changes may get me on board. To those that celebrate, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
-
There's just one word to describe Killian's "father" - C**T! I hate even thinking that word, never mind typing it. At least Killian will be safer with Adam & Steve - and Killian also has a new/old friend in Asher.
-
I'm really enjoying this story of Olly coming out of his shell - I've read chapters 1 - 15 today (if this was a physical book, it would be a "I can't put it down" read). With another 35 chapters to come then I'm sure we'll see Olly expanding his adventures to include the rest of the group - Luke, Grant & even Noah! I wonder if there will be any play with more than one at a time?
-
Wow that's a big surprise - I thought you loved it in Florida (apart from the hurricanes, the alligators and the heat)! I've just looked and we've (the Korner Krew) have not had a @kbois or @Mrsgnomie story (more than one chapter) to read and comment on for such a loooong time. Hopefully now you're feeling calmer that we'll get something to read real soon.
-
Am I the only reader who tried searching on GA for the story "Jody, the Team, and the Navy"? I couldn't find it so don't think it's real but I wish it was!
-
This is a message to anyone in the US (or anywhere else, come to that) - don't give up hope. Eventually he will be but a distant memory and all that will have been ripped asunder under his reign (as he's definitely acting as if he's an old style autocratic King) can start to be repaired. I just hope that those who voted for him will come to realise what they have done!
-
He is now saying (without any evidence) that diversity hiring schemes in air traffic control were to blame for the tragic loss of 67 lives in yesterday's air collision over D.C. You just couldn't make it up - though of course he's very "good" at that as well. As is often said, if you repeat a lie often enough (without anyone refuting it) then eventually it will become the "truth". With most main stream media in the US (and increasingly here in the UK) not being able to call out the lies/half-truths/falsehoods for what they are it is going to be a long 4 years!
-
@Mrsgnomie that doesn't normally stop you posting first on a @kbois story!
- 86 comments
-
- 14
-
-
-
@kbois Great to see a post from you for the last time in 2024 - even better to see some closure for Kage as he begins his next journey. Now then @kbois, about you dissing one of the Queen's of UK cooking - our very own Nigella Lawson (of "she puts something in the microwave but pronounces it mick-row-wah-vay. That just ain’t right." fame). I remember watching that episode when it broadcast here in the UK and laughed out loud when she said it. As it's you, I'll let you off this time!! I'm not sure where the rest of the Korner Krew are so Happy New Year to all those who have already celebrated the start of 2025 and those who are yet to do so.
- 86 comments
-
- 18
-
-
Congratulations @kbois - you've written some of my favourite stories on here. I really enjoy the back and forth we (The Korner Krew) have with you and @Mrsgnomie in your respective story comments. I'm looking forward to when you both start posting again.
- 36 comments
-
- 16
-
-
-
