Jump to content

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,011
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. OR YOU DECIDE!
  2. Howzat

    Foster 1

    I can't believe it's been a year since we all lost our friend @Carlos Hazday - I still consider him a friend even though we'd never met and only conversed in comments or PM's on here. @WolfM I can see Carlos' influence on you in this (oh so short) vignette of a chapter - I so wish this story could have happened - I'm sure you and Carlos would have worked well together. I know where I think this story would have continued and I'm sure we will all have thoughts on that. What should we call the anniversary of his passing? I'll go with "Happy CJ day".
  3. Lets get one thing straight - if you think you don't like reading shifter stories (you're wrong of course) then reading this trilogy will completely change your mind! Also, don't call them werewolves - they are wolf shifters!! @kbois keeps stunning her many readers by her writing style, plot twists and the eponymous cliffies - you'll have to read the comments to find out all about them! Don't start reading from this story - you must go back to book one of the trilogy or nothing will make any sense to you.
  4. Howzat

    Reilly's Resolution

    @kbois Then you can always keep @weinerdog on a tight lead (leash in the US) by threatening to "off the pooch" if he misbehaves in the comments!
  5. Surely has to be The Muppet Christmas Carol?
  6. like this? 🥰
  7. Said dreams will be available on a new channel - "GA After Dark"!
  8. Howzat

    Chapter 24

    You been eating the extra spicy chilli again? 🥰
  9. Howzat

    Chapter 24

    Most of us have been with you from the (published) start (the prologue of book 1 (Spirit Wolves) went live on 8th December 2021) on this tumultuous ride that has finally (well, almost) finished. @kbois you deserve a rest now that you've reached the end (of this story). I hope you have a great Christmas with your family and that you come back nice and refreshed in the New Year.
  10. Howzat

    Chapter 23

    You'd think your editing team would have picked up that issue! 🥰
  11. Howzat

    Chapter 23

    @kbois All I can say is just WOW! That is what you call a battle royale. SPOILERS TO FOLLOW - IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE STORY YET! Never mind Seb, if Reilly had died I would have been devastated as he's where this story started all that time ago. So, now that Huntington is dead and left to rot on the hill side then there are just a few loose ends to tidy up - the main one being Caleb having his chat with Vann! Sad to think that this particular story is nearly at an end - I wonder where the voices in @kbois head will take us next!
  12. Howzat

    Thirst

    @astone2292 for all of us who miss the late great @Carlos Hazday I'm glad that his push in the back has finally prompted you to publish this story. After reading chapter 1 I'm already hooked!
  13. Howzat

    Chapter 17

    I'm surprised that Asa & Caleb would even consider going anywhere near Huntington even in their light form as they don't know what protections might be in place around his Russian lair. It could be that they'll get in but much like a lobster pot you won't get out again! I think that this bond between Asa and Duncan will become even stronger once the healing is carried out - maybe that adoption some of us have previously mentioned will come to pass (obvs including Dante). Then even more obvs Corbin and Marcel are forming a bond which could also lead to another adoption (with Willa added in as a partner for Corbin too?).
  14. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    Get well soon @kbois We'd rather have a late chapter than have you end up overdoing things and ending up much worse!
  15. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    @weinerdog - even more evidence!
  16. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    See @weinerdog, I told you!
  17. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    I thought @kbois was on the road to joining The Temperance Movement?
  18. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    Are you saying that @Danilo Syrtis and @chris191070 are actually the same person? 🤔 But then some of us over here in The Korner do think that @kbois and @Mrsgnomie are the same person - so who knows you could be correct @weinerdog 🥰
  19. Howzat

    Chapter 15

    So, there's a temporary pin (possibly) in tomorrow's chapter!
  20. Howzat

    Chapter 1

    Well that was an unexpected ending (especially for Carolyn)! The first frantic furtive fumblings for Barney & Jim - a two hour shower, wow that must be some hot water tank! Great start to the story @chris191070 - I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
  21. Howzat

    Chapter 15

    Welcome back @kbois now that you're feeling a little bit better. Great chapter which leaves us wondering just what will happen in this German castle (once the guys get there of course)!
  22. @kbois hope you're feeling better soon.
  23. Howzat

    Chapter 14

    I suspect it's still with @Mrsgnomie and then @Danilo Syrtis and then back to @kbois (to change it all back again)! And then it might get posted!
  24. Howzat

    Chapter 14

    Get well soon @kbois So it's back to hours (or thereabouts)
  25. Howzat

    Chapter 14

    Men and measurements - it's all in the eye of the beholder (or the one wielding the measuring tape)!
×
×
  • Create New...