Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,010
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Howzat

    The House Rules

    Will and Benjy have formed an initial friendship which may survive the one remaining task - if they both get in of course! Interesting discovery that Duncan seems to have been at Phi-D-M for over twenty years! A real House Dad! Just what is going on in that room upstairs??? Great story @Evan S. - can’t wait for the next chapter.
  2. Howzat

    Chapter 17

    Becaue he's a naughty little pooch! But at least he's not a pussy cat!
  3. Howzat

    Chapter 17

    from The Korner!
  4. Howzat

    Chapter 17

    @weinerdog (New) Scotland Yard (home of the Metropolitan Police Force) is in London not Edinburgh. London is also where Sherlock is based at 221b Baker Street.
  5. Howzat

    Chapter 17

    All hail The Queen!
  6. Howzat

    Chapter 17

    The Queen of the cliffhanger strikes again! Oh @kbois why do you keep doing this to us? Troy has obviously not told Owen about who Miles is or he would have known when he greeted Miles at the bar. Troy is going to be in BIG trouble for not doing that. @chris191070 how long until we get the next chapter (which might not even be the denouement of this particular part of the timeline) - yes @kbois we know you would be that EVIL!
  7. Howzat

    Grease the Pan

    "Buddy" is just trying too hard to be aloof. I'm sure Chase will win him over but I guess it may take a while to get there! Great story @Autumn Dream!
  8. Howzat

    Preheat the Oven

    To echo the other posters above - a great start to this story @Autumn Dream With almost 200k words in the bank already it's going to be a long read - but I love reading stories on GA that are like that. I think we can work out who Ashton is going to be - I'm sure he'll turn out to be a sheep in wolf's clothing!
  9. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    I made it 5,676 but who's counting!
  10. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    Happy Birthday @FanLit - hope you're having a great weekend.
  11. Howzat

    Chapter 16

    @DallasCubRob feel free to join The Korner Krew (see top of comments section for link) if you haven''t already. We don't bite, but watch out for @weinerdog - he's the only one who may give you a nibble! First on page 2!
  12. Howzat

    Chapter 15

    Do dogs suffer with ED? Is there a canine version of V.....? I do hope not! 😮 WOW! First on page 5!
  13. Howzat

    Chapter 15

    I have to agree with @kbois on the cats. Even though I work for an educational cat charity (we don't actually deal with cats themselves, just the people that interact with them - carers/owners, vets, vet nurses, vet receptionists etc.) I enjoy my work and am perfectly fine with not having to deal with the animals!
  14. Howzat

    Chapter 14

    Thanks @kbois - just found it!
  15. Love this! But considering what went in to the live production of the original painting and what followed the initial session I had something slightly more explicit in mind! 😇
  16. Howzat

    Chapter 14

    I think we definitely deserve to see that painting, though I expect @kbois would have to find someone willing to create it, either digitally (just artist required) or IRL (that option would require an artist and someone to be the subject!). Of course anyone of us (shout out to The Korner Krew) could create it for @kbois (I'm no artist so it won't be me).
  17. Great story Joe. With both couples (Drew & Danny, Drew & Connor) you described their sex scenes perfectly - happy endings for both of them (more than once)! That was a real plot twist with Prosky being the snake in the grass working for Rossi all along! Connor & Drew got the HEA they both deserved - now both working together with Carmen. Even Danny got his own version of a HEA - for now anyway!
  18. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    I've had similar outcomes with looking up names of kids (obviously now adults) on F-book and finding things out that if I'd known that then, then my life could have been oh so different!
  19. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    I love Robbie - she is just what Miles needed. He has told her "why" but we probably won't know for another week. Probably Troy's POV coming up next (but we know what @kbois is like - it could be Erik!). If it is Troy then it will surely be a real heartbreaker! It won't be easy to read!!
  20. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    Which probably means you did! We know how you think (some of the time).
  21. Howzat

    Chapter 30

    William Adams being 18 (probably, as there is no day/month) could well have been killed at Gallipoli where so many ANZACs met their untimely end. This could just be a gravestone without a body as I expect he would have been interred at Gallipoli rather than being shipped home to Australia.
  22. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    “I want you to paint on me. I want to be your canvas. Now. Today.” My mouth went dry. I had never thought of using someone as a canvas. It wasn’t a new concept, but I hadn’t expected it from Miles. The idea was appealing. “Okay, let’s go home.” We stopped at a thrift store and bought several large sheets and blankets to protect the floor. As soon as we got home, I brought out my paint and supplies. I had amassed a large collection of both oil-based and acrylic paint. I gathered all the acrylics, knowing they would be easier to clean. When I turned around, Miles was naked. “Use me.” I was fully expecting Troy to submit Miles as his end of semester painting project - though quite how the professor/class would have reacted to that we shall never know as it didn't happen! Was this a final farewell from Miles to Troy - I certainly hope not! It seems we may find out a little more in the next chapter (just when is that due @chris191070?) as it is Miles POV - but at what point in their timeline we don't know. @kbois you just know how to keep us all on tenterhooks wondering which direction you will be shooting off in next.
  23. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    But no one is going to die. We will all be holding you to that!
  24. Howzat

    Chapter 10

    Surely the first thing Meg will want to know when she comes round will be "is SuzyQ okay?", closely followed by "did I win?"! We know that SuzyQ is okay but as we haven't been told the result, maybe @kbois has another evil twist up her sleeve!
  25. Howzat

    Chapter 28

    Re Matt meeting Casey I just hope Casey doesn't pull a fast one by saying that Matt tried to touch him (or some other inappropriate action) - completely made up of course but who will be believed? We know Matt wouldn't do any such thing but being from "The Gay House", some of that mud would surely stick.
×
×
  • Create New...