Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Howzat

Members
  • Posts

    1,010
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Howzat

  1. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    Now I'm up to date with this set of comments - onto chapter 14!
  2. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    But then we do know that @kbois is quite good at leaving the odd red herring here and there!
  3. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    Reminds me of the episode of 9-1-1 where the proby says the shift has been very q**** - he immediately gets lambasted by his firefighter colleagues as it is a jinx word! Needless to say there is an immediate call-out followed by the shift from hell! If you don't know what the word is then just think of another word for "not loud or noisy"!
  4. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    I'm pretty sure any payment would be going the other way!
  5. Howzat

    Chapter 13

    Is there a regulator to which we can report this? Kind of the GA version of the SEC?
  6. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    Springing to @kbois defence - she did say either much later than normal today (Wednesday) OR even tomorrow (Thursday)! So hold your horses fellow readers - I'm sure she'll be on it as soon as possible. Of course there could also be a couple of hundred amendment suggestions from @Mrsgnomie to deal with first!
  7. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    Or should that be "Truck carrot is wired"?
  8. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    Or should that be "Truck carrot is wired"?
  9. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    BOOOOOOOO! I hate it when the real world interferes! Good luck with your meetings @kbois!
  10. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    OR
  11. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    That would be a pretty weird autocorrect algorithm - to go from Stuart to Jorge!!
  12. Howzat

    Chapter 12

  13. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    Wow - we haven't seen the pitchforks out for quite a while!
  14. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    Even that form of punishment wouldn't be enough for Huntington!
  15. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    @Mrsgnomie - Don't anger @kbois or she's just as likely to kill off C &/or A in the next chapter (even after you've done your editing!).
  16. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    I agree 100%!
  17. Howzat

    Chapter 12

    This is one of those chapters that I wish I was able to give it multiple ❤️ likes! Caleb & Asa are so great together that they deserve lots of good things to happen to them - but we know in this world that sometimes bad things happen too. (I'm sure @kbois has got a surprise or two up her sleeves - not necessarily good ones either.) So far, Asa has been able to resolve all the issues presented to him but will there be any of the hybrids who he can't completely change back? Will the poisoner strike again just to put a spanner in the works? @Mrsgnomie will try to keep Caleb safe but @kbois will have the final word! P.S. Is it possible to get Sunday/Monday/Tuesday cancelled so that tomorrow is in fact Wednesday and the next chapter is due? 🥰
  18. Howzat

    Chapter 11

    Yeah - I think we'd got a bit distracted when someone mentioned dragons and we got majorly sidetracked! But, back to the story. I think Vann is in great danger - he may even be a kidnap target! Caleb & Asa (the real targets) will attempt to rescue him but get captured by Huntington. Then to the rescue will come the two newly mated couples of Elijah/Ashton & Tyler/Austin using their newly granted Kage shadow powers. Though as we all know @kbois is just as likely to kill someone off just to upset us!
  19. Howzat

    Chapter 10

    Or you think you do - until @Mrsgnomie provides another 130 suggestions on "improvements"!
  20. Howzat

    Howloween 1

    YAY!!!!
  21. Howzat

    Howloween 1

    I was delighted to see one of your stories appear and over the moon to see that it was the Skyler/Randy/Trevor story that was started in your last outing. Randy is going to have some splaining to do about his new boyfriends to his family and his other friends who thought he was straight! Can't wait for the next chapter @WolfM!
  22. Howzat

    Chapter 10

    Oooh - warm cheesecake - I didn't even know that was a thing! Mind you, most of the cheeecakes we have in the UK don't involve any baking!! I don't think they would work if warmed - would be rather sloppy 🤢
  23. Howzat

    No Going Back

    Great start to this story - and a nice length chapter too. I'm looking forward to reading more.
  24. Howzat

    Chapter 10

    Hopefully this is first on page 5! I was correct!!
  25. Howzat

    Chapter 10

    Well, we're almost half-way to @chris191070's request for 200 comments to read after he reads the chapter. It seems like things have been going a little too well for everyone lately so I'm sure @kbois has got some jeopardy and/or a cliffie or two up her sleeves! Hopefully nobody is going to die (other than the baddies) but who knows (maybe not even @kbois does yet)? Now, who has got a recipe for Lemon Meringue Cheesecake as I've suddenly got a hankering for it!
×
×
  • Create New...