@Sasha Distan - OMG!
How the hell are you going to follow that?
A great chapter and I have to admit that I couldn't stop reading once I'd started.
Marcus is going to have a blast at college with his 3 team mates to keep him occupied in and out of the pool.
Love this story @lilansui.
I'm looking forward to seeing this unfold.
I think Rory & Milan will be great together - though with Milan's propensity for illness I foresee a turning (by Rory, as his mate) in the offing!
Ditto on that comment - I think we're all in need of a Declan & Bailey fix!
How's the next chapter coming along @craftingmom?
P.S. Have we told you much we really, really love this story @craftingmom?
WOW! just WOW! what a chapter.
Thanks @FSELL for giving us another glimpse at the story of Jamie.
This would make a great movie!!
Who would play Jamie and the rest of the guys (and ladies)?
A great chapter @quokka but it leaves so many things unresolved!
As this story is now labelled as COMPLETE I'm hoping there is going to be a new story soon to carry on the story of Lewis & Sebastian.
Great chapter.
I wonder how long it will be before Lewis is promoted?
Glad to see that the owner carried through on his threat.
Looking forward to the next instalment.