Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Suitable for all ages.

Twinks in Space: Destination Unknown - Part One - 37. Chapter 37 - Capture

The other bounty hunter closes in on his prey.

A man who Jintrin did not know approached the bar in Her Majesty’s Hole.

“Welcome to our Off-Worlders Night, friend! What can I getcha?”

The man took a seat and leaned forward to ask over the music, “May I please have a glass of water?”

“Here you go,” Jintrin replied with a smile, handing the man his drink.

“Thank you.” The man’s face was expressionless, and his eyes were fixed on the bar top in front of him.

“You alright, friend?” Jintrin asked. “Our performers aren’t brightening your mood?”

“I’m not here for the show,” the man replied, not looking at the stage.

“How about food? Can I throw a snack together for you?” Jintrin offered.

The man just shook his head.

“Well, listen, friend, you’re welcome to hang around with us here at the Hole. This is my place.” He extended a hand across the bar. “The name’s Jintrin.”

The other man took his hand and shook it. “People call me Golvinte.”

“Good to meetcha, Golvinte. You can sit here at the bar as long as you’d like.” Jintrin headed over to other patrons to fix their drinks.

Golvinte took a sip of water. He was not looking at his target, but he had pinpointed the mandroid before approaching the bar. “Time to go, Phentrom,” he whispered to himself. The bounty hunter stood and stepped over to the wall. All his senses were honed in on the mission; he did not listen to the music nor allow his gaze to slide toward the performers on the stage. He was singularly focused as he followed the wall along beside the crowd until he was next to his target.

Phentrom was staring at the singer, when Golvinte snatched the collar of his jacket and started yanking him in the direction of the exit. The mandroid cried out in alarm, but the bounty hunter was used to all types of resistance. Some targets fought back, while others gave up, but most just begged. Golvinte was used to ignoring whatever his targets had to say.

However, another voice that the bounty hunter was not expecting suddenly exclaimed, “Golvie?!”

!!!
2023
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
What's coming next?!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Goldie? It seems our bounty hunter has been so fixated on his prey, he has overlooked someone he knows.

 

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..