Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Suitable for all ages.

Twinks in Space: Destination Unknown - Part One - 43. Epilogue - The Usurped Kingdom

This is the final part of Book One!
Book Two is on its way!

On a warship called the Planet Eater, one of the councilmen from the Intergalactic Covenant of Unification for the Ages was discussing revenge with a trio of pirates.

“Boullia Bay holds no significance,” the councilman stated.

“But our admiral was murdered,” one of the pirates growled.

“And our island kingdom was stolen!” added another.

The councilman pursed his lips. “The Organization was willing to label what you lost a kingdom, but do not think for a moment that we will be wasting any resources on that worthless planet.”

“Worthless!?” the third pirate raged. “That’s our home; it’s where we’re from!”

The councilman huffed at the three men. “None of that matters. You and the rest of the remnants from your pirate kingdom have been absorbed into the universal power that is the Intergalactic Covenant of Unification for the Ages. Whatever you formerly were matters not. You were chosen to be part of this vital plan. The cosmos is moving away from chaos, and the Organization shall usher in a new age of order. We are at war.”

 

Book 2 is coming soon, so keep a lookout for

Twinks in Space: Hunt for the Ulaa-Lah

Thank you for reading my first Sci-Fi book! If you have not read my horror series (listed below), please go check out all four books while I work through Book Two of Twinks in Space! All of my books are available in their entirety for free on GayAuthors 🌈 If you'd like a physical copy of any of my books, please let me know.
The Mantis Variant - Book One
The Mantis Equilibrium - Book Two
The Mantis Corruption - Book Three
The Mantis Continuum - Book Four
2023
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
What's coming next?!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Boullia Bay wasn't much of a kingdom, but for pirates I guess it was.

So our little group has been fighting these guys all along.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Surely Boullia Bay is the not the fallen kingdom that was referenced?  If it was, what a tiny kingdom fell.

Can't wait for the next book.  

  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, centexhairysub said:

Can't wait for the next book.  

Oh wow! thank you so much for saying this 😭 my little evil heart is exploding! your words are so encouraging 💖

And thank you to ALL of you who read this book :wub: it was such fun to write and i'm so happy it was fun to read 😍

Seriously, thank you to everyone who comments and reacts to the chapters! I really appreciate you all

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 3/4/2024 at 4:40 PM, silverwayne said:

Can't wait for the next book, Excellent!!!

I juuuust finished writing it, and I start going through it with my editor tomorrow!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..