Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Suitable for all ages.

Twinks in Space: Destination Unknown - Part One - 38. Chapter 38 - Back in Her Majesty's Hole

Drag night!!!!

The Cometskipper was docked in Boullia Bay at Fonith’s usual station, and she was leading Phentrom and Captain Suoki through the city streets. “Until we figure out some other arrangements,” she said to them, “you both can stay with me.”

“Thank you,” Phentrom replied, “that’s very kind of you.”

“It’s no problem,” Fonith stated with a smile. “I’ve helped a number of people hide out over the years, but right now, let’s head over to Jintrin’s place.”

Phentrom perked up and turned to Captain Suoki. “You’re going to love Her Majesty’s Hole!”

Less than 10 minutes later, they arrived at the establishment. It was dusk, and the front doors were already open.

“Fonith!” Jintrin called out as she entered with the two men. “And Phentrom! Welcome back!”

Phentrom scampered over to Jintrin with a beaming smile. “This is Suoki, former captain of the Ulaa-Lah.”

“It is a mighty pleasure to meet you,” Jintrin replied. “No one’s a stranger in Her Majesty’s Hole!” He stepped right up and wrapped Captain Suoki in a warm embrace.

“This is Stawren’s father,” Phentrom informed Captain Suoki.

“You are? Well let me tell you, your daughter is one serious badass!”

Jintrin laughed. “She got that from her mother,” he declared. “You three are in for a treat,” he added. “We’ve got a group of off-worlders doing their third and final night of performances here this evening.”

Two hours later, it was dark outside, and the tavern was packed. People were laughing and drinking, and the show was about to begin. The interior lights dimmed, and the house music was replaced by a thumping beat. A spotlight lit up the stage, and into its illumination stepped a diva.

“I am Domina Excelsior,” she declared, and the music’s volume began to increase.

A pair of very muscular men wearing only g-string thongs walked out onto the stage carrying a five-string constellation cello. A third muscly fellow followed the other two out with a sequined chair in his arms. The three men set their items down and left the stage, and again it was only the goddess.

Domina Excelsior reached behind her back, and like a sword being pulled from its scabbard, she drew her cello’s bow and extended it above her head. The volume of the music increased as she sat and began to play. Her hands moved magically. The left danced over her instrument’s fingerboard with speed and precision, and her right hand slid her bow through the air, like her song was slicing into the fabric of reality.

The audience was swept up in the fantastical journey of sound. She cast a spell with her music, and they could not love her more. Domina Excelsior’s performance was not chamber music; it was thumping and danceable, and the crowd danced.

Fonith, Phentrom, and particularly Captain Suoki were quite taken by the woman’s performance.

“That’s one of the guys we were chatting with before the show?” Captain Suoki whispered into Phentrom’s ear over the music.

The mandroid turned to him with a smile and nodded.

Suddenly the beat disappeared, but the queen’s performance continued. Domina Excelsior wove the song into a new tapestry, and when an unnatural percussive line joined her cello performance, the music was peculiar indeed. Weird thumps and clangs and pops came out of the speakers, which acted as her backup musicians, and the rhythmic bouncy notes she played wordlessly spoke of fun and sassiness and maybe even something sexy.

Domina Excelsior performed a total of seven separate songs and was on stage for more than 45 minutes before she finally stood again, and the trio of scantily clad muscle-men reappeared to remove her chair and cello.

She bowed and the audience exploded in uproarious applause.

Domina Excelsior smiled and said, “Up next for your viewing pleasure, my sister who’s about to slay this stage, Orbita Delight!”

The spotlight moved from Domina Excelsior to the side where another diva now appeared.

Orbita Delight was dressed as if headed out for a wintry excursion. She was in a heavy coat lined with fur that came down to her knees, and the garment was cinched tight around her waist. She was in matching fur-lined boots, a hat, and mittens.

A slinky song started bumping from the speakers, and Orbita Delight began to strut across the stage.

“Well, hi there!” she cooed to the audience with a flirty smile. “Look at all you sweet bois. I wonder if any of you are going to come to my room tonight to give me a little cuddle.”

Everyone cheered and whooped and laughed.

“I need a little,” she began to say, but she flashed the crowd a coy grin. “Oh, who am I kidding? I need a lot!

The audience laughed all the more.

Orbita Delight removed her large woolen hat. She tossed it to the side of the stage and shook out her long curly ginger locks. Several members of the audience whistled at her over the cheering.

“And when I say a lot, I mean…” she paused and held her hands up in front of her to indicate length, “a lot!

The crowd cackled in rapture.

“You know what else, bois? I need it often. And I’m oh so lonely.”

Everyone gathered let out a collective aaawww!

“I know, isn’t it terrible?” Orbita Delight removed one of her gloves and tossed it into the shadows with her hat. She wiggled her fingers and the glittery polish on her nails sparkled in the spotlight. “I just need a man every chance I get. If there’s not a man in my life…” she made a confused face as she took off her other glove. “Wait a second, did I say life? I meant bed!

The audience laughed and cheered.

“Believe you me, all you fancy cuties, my bed is big. Like I said, I need a lot.”

With a dramatic flourish, she tossed her head and arms back, letting her long jacket slide off her shoulders and onto the floor behind her.

The crowd was eating out of the palm of her hand.

Orbita Delight was in a black corset and skirt that came down to her knees. “What?” she responded to the people’s cheers. “This old thing? Oh, it’s just a little something I slipped into. Do you like it? I do!” Orbita Delight wiggled her hips, and the skirt swished. “I will confess, it is a little struggle to get out of this,” she added with a sly smile, stroking her fingers up the corset. “I might need a couple of strong men to help me undo… oops!” she exclaimed, releasing one of its fastenings.

The audience could not get enough of her.

“Silly me! Guess I’m just bursting to get out of this thing.” Orbita Delight smiled with absolute love at the crowd. “After a long day of fabulousness, and a night of making you all think shimmery thoughts, I like to get more comfortable.” She began to slide her skirt’s zipper down. “Some of my clothes are just so restricting… oh my goodness!” She released a second fastening on her corset. “None of you mind if I get a little more comfortable right now, do you?”

Their overjoyed cheering only encouraged her. She turned her back to them, looking over her shoulder with a sultry smile, and she slipped her skirt down over her bottom; the string bikini panties she was wearing covered almost nothing. She faced her crowdful of lovers as the skirt hit the floor, and she stepped her booted feet out of it.

“Now, isn’t that better?” She looked down at one of the tavern’s patrons who was closest to the stage. “Don’t pout, my dear boi; it’s not becoming, although, I hope to be cumming later!”

Cackling laughter rang out around Her Majesty’s Hole.

“Am I too much of a flirt? Sometimes I think I push the limits a little too far. Whoopsie!” Her corset’s final clasp released and the garment dropped away from her torso, revealing her pastie-covered nipples.

Someone in the audience catcalled, “Oooh, she’s a skinny queen!

Orbita Delight turned in their direction with a kittenish smile. “Thanks, doll, appreciate you noticing! It’s not easy being this stunning, but it’s all worth it for your adoration. You know,” she continued, “someone called me a twink last night while I was up here, and I said to them, ‘hunny, don’t blow my secret!’” Orbita Delight’s voice dropped an octave, and she concluded her performance by declaring, “She’s a man!” as she ripped off her thong and revealed her fierce tuck.

The audience screamed in ecstasy.

As Orbita Delight left the stage, a third starlet stepped into the spotlight. She was a tall and commanding diva.

“Wasn’t Orbita Delight breathtaking?!” she asked the crowd, who redoubled their applause. As it died down, the performer declared, “You may call me Priestess. I like spicy food, strong cocktails, and powerful lovings.”

The crowd oohed and aahed.

“By the by, I also like spicy, strong, and powerful men, and I’m a top.”

Everyone in the place, including Priestess, cackled.

“This is a little number I threw together for your enjoyment.”

Music started to play through the speakers, and Priestess sang.

 

Once upon a time

There was a bird who fell in love with a wind chime

He would whistle in his tree

But he could never quite see where the other bird was hiding

 

The quirky lyrics captured the curious crowd’s attention, and Priestess sang the first chorus. Quite a few people in the crowd had become familiar with the song from her performances on the two previous nights, and they joined in with her words.

 

He was smitten but she was hidden

And he could never quite figure out her position

Down to the wire that out and proud desire

She was his dove he was above

This was his one and only chance for love

 

Some folks in the audience danced to her music, others did their best to sing along, and some people just stared.

 

He took the time to write a rhyme

And sent it to his hidden love from in his tree way up above

That seemed not to win her heart

It was becoming unbearable for him to be apart

From the bird he couldn’t find

He looked above below around in front and back behind

 

Priestess sang her first repeat of the chorus, and even more voices joined in with her song.

 

He was smitten but she was hidden

And he could never quite figure out her position

Down to the wire that out and proud desire

She was his dove he was above

This was his one and only chance for love

 

Priestess’ fantastical and ridiculous story amused and delighted the audience.

 

He composed a poem

He thought that’d show ’em

But when he shared it she didn’t reply

So he flew back to his nest with a tear in his eye

 

He was smitten…

 

As Priestess began the final refrain of the chorus, a sudden commotion in the crowd to one side of the tavern distracted the diva, and an audience member cried out in alarm.

Priestess scowled and turned toward the side of the stage. “Stop the music, stop the music!” She looked back out and saw one man violently yank another man toward the door.

Then Priestess realized she recognized the attacker.

“Golvie?!”

!!!
2023
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
What's coming next?!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

It won't be just one or two coming to the rescue, but a bar full of very angry, inebriated patrons..

And get ahead of a dominatrix? I think not.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..