Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 1,442 Words
  • 3,292 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damien, the Shy Boy - 5. Epilogue

There are episodes in life that are all fun and games, when the time flies unnoticeably. When you visit your grandparents in the countryside and have all the time in the world to play, read, cloud watch, draw and dream.

At other times, days can be a struggle. It’s hard to wake up in the morning to face the upcoming day and your only desire is to somehow make it to the weekend. And when the Saturday morning arrives, you’re too tired to do anything substantial, worried by what’s about to come.

At other times, everything is fine but life feels boring and doesn’t bring any challenge. At times like these, it’s easier than ever to develop wrong mental habits and fall into apathy. Laziness is allowed to go unpunished. No alarms and no surprises.

There are times of intense creative potency. There are times of dealing with aging. There are times of reunions. There are times of loving music. There are times of making friends for life. There are times for learning.

And there are times when your life changes forever in a matter of just a few days. Times that leave everlasting imprints on your brain, forever altering the way you look at life. Times when you realize your emotions for the first time. Times when you feel them blossom and cause everything to be meaningful in a very special way.

And this is how I would describe the last few days of my life. It was not over, I was sure of that. There was still a lot I didn’t understand and a lot to be explored. So many mixed emotions to process. So much I could give. Looking back at myself only a week ago, I knew I have changed. And I kept changing. Where would it take me?

***

I was awake for a while now but didn’t dare to open my eyes just yet. I felt the other boy’s warmth as he held me in his arms, breathing evenly. My only fear was that it would all turn out just a nice dream. A very nice dream.

A few minutes earlier, I realized that Bartek has been sitting on his bed and reading a comic book. He wasn’t paying us too much attention. He must have had enough time to look at us for hours if he wanted. We were still here in my bed, naked and sticky after passing out last evening. Of course, we had forgotten to lock the door. At that point, we hadn't cared to, either.

I was thankful for Bartek’s words yesterday. He didn’t mind us spending time together. He must have known. Of that I’m sure. Dennis was wrong about him but I think now he realised it, too. I don’t mean ‘now’ now because he was still asleep. But you know what I’m saying.

I started feeling uncomfortable, so I lifted myself on my elbow and opened my eyes. I looked at Bartek. He was focused on the comic book and was chilling on his bed, just in his undies.

“Good morning,” I said, stretching out and catching his attention.

“Oh hey, sleepyhead. How was it?”

“Uhm, it’s a long story. Mind if I tell you later?”

“No, that’s cool, I have a rough idea.”

That made me blush a little as images of the last evening came to me in full color.

“Yeah, I guess you do.” I sat on the bed, yawning, not bothered to cover myself. I tried to be gentle but Dennis stirred and raised his head, looking around the room and adjusting to the reality.

“Oh hi, Bartek,” he said, “it’s not how it looks, see, yesterday we were really tired and it was hot so we decided…” Dennis stopped as Bartek and I started laughing.

“Spare me, I know it was exactly how it looks. Probably even worse.” Dennis just rolled his eyes hearing this and Bartek continued, “So… you guys are like, together now?”

We looked at each other and nodded in confirmation. We didn’t exactly do any commitments but we didn’t have to. Dennis could be serious when he had to be and I loved him for that. He smiled at me and cleared his throat.

“Uhm… okay, guess there’s no point in hiding it anymore, "Dennis said." But since you know our secret… you leave us no choice but to KILL YOU!”

With a swift leap, Dennis landed on Bartek’s bed and pinned the other boy to the mattress. Bartek tried to free himself, laughing, but he was completely immobilized.

“Please, don’t kill me! I’m too young to die!” Bartek was barely able to speak, laughing hard.

“It’s a little too late for that, mister spy. But maybe we’ll let you go free if you join our little conspiracy. Damien! Release the snake!”

I was laughing so hard it took me a while to react. But I knew exactly what the plan was. I jumped on the bed with them and with a quick move, I took off Bartek’s briefs. Hi tried wiggling his legs but I was too fast.

“Well, well, well, would you look at that,” Dennis said, sounding impressed.

Bartek’s soft dick was larger than mine was when hard. Considering his farmer background, I started wondering if there was a horse among his ancestors.

“Let me go! It’s not my fault that it’s so big. You’ve seen it, now let me go!!” Bartek tried to struggle but he was already spent.

“Oh, we WILL let you go,” Dennis spoke with a fake German accent, “but not before we do a little experiment. We need to obtain the precious fluids. Apprentice! Proceed with the extraction!”

I was amused by Dennis’s role play but started getting a little aroused, too. I was maybe too eager to grab Bartek’s dick and slowly stroke it. Bartek was still fighting but after a while, he let go and my manipulations started bringing results.

“Look at you, it’s a monster!” Dennis was amazed and amused when Bartek’s dick came to its full size in my hand, “ladies will be telling stories about it.”

“Just do what you must do and let me go!” Bartek finally accepted his fate and even started getting into his role a little.

“Very well then! Apprentice, do continue. The fluids are of extreme importance to our cause.”

“Yes, master, immediately!” I put on a serious face and started masturbating Bartek vigorously. My small hand wasn’t even able to fully encircle the shaft. He was no longer fighting and I saw him take deeper breaths. His chest was moving a little faster, too, and I even noticed occasional spasms running through his belly. That’s when I knew I was doing a good job.

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I stuck my tongue and, still wanking him, started touching his glans with every stroke. He started moaning and wriggling his legs out of pure pleasure.

“Very good, my talented apprentice, the prisoner is about to release the fluids!”

Dennis was so good at it, I couldn’t believe it. I knew he took all those lines from movies and cartoons but he was a natural. I was too busy giving pleasure to Bartek to properly appreciate him, though. Suddenly, I felt his dick swell a little in my hand and saw his chest pump faster. I knew what was coming but before I managed to retreat, two shots hit me in the face. Then, I pointed his dickhead away and he continued squirting all over his body and Dennis’s leg. His moans were so sexy that I immediately became fully hard. Boy, he made more mess than the two of us could do combined!

Dennis finally let Bartek go but the boy wasn’t able to move anyway. I used a tissue to clean up my face.

“You raped me!” Bartek spoke finally, his breath calming, “and it was awesome!” We all laughed. “But don’t expect me to do you now, I’m not into this gay stuff.”

“No need to,” Dennis reassured him, “we just wanted to say thank you for being our friend, you know?”

“It’s accepted. Next time you can just buy me flowers or something. But I can’t complain. I will be wanking to the memory for a while, I think,” he said, and when I started wiping his cum with a paper towel he added, “Thanks, Damien.”

“Why do it by yourself when you have friends? At least while we’re here,” I said.

That’s what friends are for, right?

THE END.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
... for real this time.

Thanks for reading, everyone, I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. That was the final chapter and I'm moving on to new writing adventures which I'm looking forward to sharing with you. I learned a lot and I hope it will show in my future work.
If you thought it was a nice story, you can help me by liking, commenting and recommending. It will help others find the story while feeding my enormous ego. If you hated it, let me know in the comments, too, so I can find you and t.p. your house 😘
Stay safe,
Arch
Copyright © 2020 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 23
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us this wonderful story, I would hope that at some point in the future we will be able to check back in to see how the boys are growing up!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
On 8/13/2020 at 10:37 PM, Greygoose53 said:

I thiught this was a very well written, sensitive tale of the type of shy teen I would like to be friends with and Mentor. Seriously, if you consider your English poor, compared to complete lack of grammar, spelling and usage on the Other board, you should have an honorary degree in English Lit. 🙂    I will certainly search for more stories from you in the future, and thank you so much for sharing this romantic event with us.

I never said I consider my English poor :) I have loved this language forever and I try to listen, read, speak and write it whenever I can. I just have no prior experience writing stories and I'm still learning to make it sound natural and native-like, even if it may never happen, haha. Thanks a lot for complimenting! I plan to start posting my new story around next weekend. 

On 8/13/2020 at 10:53 PM, JeffreyL said:

I really enjoyed Damien's story! Your characters were interesting, and their dialogue was realistic. I was a bit surprised when I saw epilogue on this chapter, but it wrapped things up nicely. It also left room for more story, if you choose to revisit Damian, Dennis, and Bartek. Thanks. 

I know, I know, it ended too soon. I got really attached to these characters as well and I'm happy to read you found their dialogues realistic. I never planned on that, but I will consider revisiting them in another series, if I come up with a good idea for it. 

On 8/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, drsawzall said:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us this wonderful story, I would hope that at some point in the future we will be able to check back in to see how the boys are growing up!!

It won't happen soon but it's possible. For now I want to focus on other stories and explore different themes and ideas. I'm so excited about writing right now!

Edited by Arch Hunter
  • Love 5
Link to comment

Arch this was a sensational first story!  I was able to believe in each character - even the bully David!  You have a remarkable talent and I will certainly follow you for new stories.  Thank you!!

David

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Bravo!  That epilogue was a lot of fun.  You bring a fresh perspective that I want to read more of.  I encourage you to write more stories.  You were very successful with your first. 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Awesome job! I found this story a bit later as I only joined GA last yr but I think it’s safe to say it’s been long enough of a wait and your readers want a continuation series with these 3. No pressure 🤣🤪😘

  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, SilentandBroken said:

Awesome job! I found this story a bit later as I only joined GA last yr but I think it’s safe to say it’s been long enough of a wait and your readers want a continuation series with these 3. No pressure 🤣🤪😘

Thank you!!! I would like at some point, but this being my first story ever and kind of personal, I'm really scared of destroying the legacy. I wrote it in a very specific time in my life and I think this is where the story ends... but who knows? 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Hmm i understand. Maybe a class reunion then? Make it current for you? Or maybe spin off. Anyway it’s just a thought.

Link to comment

I'll keep it in mind, I can see it happening at some point, but no promises :) For now, I'm working on a new story and there's a good chance I'll start posting it soon.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..