Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 3,356 Words
  • 4,074 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damien, the Shy Boy - 2. Chapter 2

The next morning wasn’t very nice. I was laying in my bed awake, staring at the ceiling, reluctant to get up, feeling nervous and confused. Nervous about facing the upcoming day and the dangers it presented. Confused by the thoughts and dreams that haunted me the entire night.

When the lights went down, stripping me of any visual stimuli, my mind went racing. I saw Dennis naked. He was so hot. I started thinking about him and replayed the vision of his body in my mind over and over. I was rock-hard but didn’t dare touch myself out of the fear of being discovered. I was having a hard time understanding my growing obsession. Why was I so attracted to him? At this age, I had no expectations about falling in love or getting a crush, so I didn’t question the fact that Dennis was a boy, not a girl. Still, something about his behaviour made me look up to him like he was a superhuman or something. He made himself so vulnerable and exposed but it seemed to somehow render him invincible.

I quickly grew tired, not able to make any more sense of my feelings but I couldn’t fall asleep yet, oh no. Several minutes later I realized I’m fantasizing about being in a relationship with Dennis. With my eyes closed, I saw myself serving him a hot meal in the house we lived in together. He was sitting on a couch with his legs resting on the table, watching a football game on TV. I put the plate on the table next to him and was rewarded with a brief glance and a smile before his attention went back to the game. Then I sat on the armchair on the other side of the room and looked at him eating, feeling happy and fulfilled.

My not yet 13-year-old fantasies were naive and innocent but I also felt I was going crazy thinking about such things. Could two boys be a family? Would I wait for him with dinner every day so he can get his nourishment after a hard day at work? Would he protect me and our home? I continued projecting similar happy images on the back of my eyelids for another hour before deep sleep finally fell upon me.

When I woke up, Bartek and Dennis were still sleeping. I looked at my new-found crush and felt extremely silly about the thoughts I was having in the night. It took me to see him as a boy of flesh and bones to understand how ridiculous my fantasies were. All of a sudden, I felt sad and delusional, questioning my sanity and feeling even less secure about the events of yesterday. I forced myself to steer my thoughts away but I couldn’t make myself think about anything uplifting. Instead, I started analyzing every little thing that could go wrong today. Will they bully me again? Will I fall on my face and break my god damn nose in front of everyone? Probably.

My trance was interrupted by a stirring in the bed next to me. Bartek sat in his bed with sleepy eyes and messy hair but a huge, silly grin on his face. He whispered good morning and stood up, approaching Dennis, who was still breathing evenly, laying on his back, his limbs spread out in all directions. Bartek gave me a mischievous smile and with a sharp move, snapped the cover away from the sleeping boy. Dennis opened his eyes in shock, adjusting to reality. That made Bartek laugh maniacally and almost roll on the floor. I have to admit, I found it funny as hell, too.

“Oh you little shit,” Dennis grunted and with a single leap, pinned the other boy down to the floor. That made Bartek laugh even more but it soon turned into screaming when Dennis started tickling him remorselessly. He wasn’t holding back at all and I was sure he’s about to tickle him to death when we heard banging at the door.
“What’s going on there boys?” An adult voice spoke. My friends both froze on the ground, only in their briefs, barely containing themselves. “I want you all downstairs for breakfast. You have 15 minutes.”

The boys reluctantly got up from the floor and we started getting dressed.

About an hour later, we were all gathered in the main hall, ready to head out. My mood was slightly better, all thanks to my half-witted roommates. It was a fine July morning too, the sunshine releasing endorphins inside my young, slim body. Yesterday was too much of a crazy ride for my liking but somehow it made me feel alive and expectant.

We weren’t climbing a very high mountain or anything today but there were some steep parts very early on. Soon, we reached a plateau - at least I guess it was a plateau - and were marching through some picturesque valleys and passages. By that time, all kids organized themselves into groups and were walking in less disciplined distances from each other. I didn’t feel like joining any of them, so I just walked in between the groups, lost in thoughts. I glanced at Dennis once or twice. He was walking along with other cool boys some 20 meters ahead of me, chatting and laughing. Low key, I wanted him to ditch them and walk with me instead but that wasn’t happening. Bartek and some others were slacking at the very back and I lost sight of them a good while ago.

I was more than fine with that, though. I relished thinking about my Diablo warrior character I made a few weeks back and what cool items I could be getting if only my parents hadn’t banished me to suffer for all eternity.

It didn’t last long because like yesterday, I was interrupted, this time by a small, hard object hitting the back of my head. Severe, stinging pain followed. I opened my eyes just to see a small stone falling and rolling on the ground. I turned back to see David and his dumb minions choking with laughter.

“What’s that blondie boy, did someone hit you?”

I don’t think he was able to come up with a more creative insult, but it scared the living shit out of me anyway. I turned around and started walking fast to catch up with the adults walking in the front, where I could be safe. I managed to hold back tears but I must have looked distressed and only wished that Dennis didn’t notice when I passed his group, advancing as quick as I could. It seemed I made it to the front without incidents but was unable to return to my blissful solitude, my heart still racing after the assault.

As I was striving to regain my composure and catch my breath, someone trotted from behind, making me shrink, as I anticipated another hit. But it was Dennis. I was relieved but far from ready to interact with him. He looked at me and I returned the look. He seemed worried.

“Hey Damien, did something happen?” He asked.

“No, I’m fine,” I replied but must have sounded very unconvincing. Dennis looked around, moved even closer and lowered his voice.

“I see you’re not, please tell me. I’m your friend, right?”

“R-right. But no, nothing happened, I promise.”

“Hey, if you don’t tell me, I won’t let you play on my Gameboy anymore, how about that?”

I went silent. I wanted to play on the console but didn’t want him to think I’m a spineless victim.

“Look,” he continued, “you’re a cool guy and I like you, you know that? But if you want to be my friend, you can’t be so hopelessly stubborn, capiche?”

Now he was getting on my nerves. I knew I was lying to him but why wouldn’t he just take a hint and leave me alone?

“And you can’t be so hopelessly annoying if you want to be mine!” I burst out, wanting him to feel bad and immediately regretted it. It wasn’t like me to be this rude. But instead of being offended, Dennis just laughed.

“I gotta give it to you, sometimes I am.” He poked me and gave me his trademark smile that I don’t doubt could mend a mortal wound.

Normally, I would melt inside but this time, I brushed it off because, dear Lord, I experienced a revelation. I felt my soul leave my body and become one with the universe, transcending reality. Behold, for I have been granted a profound understanding of Dennis’s emotional bulletproof vest. He allowed himself to be imperfect and had the superpower of laughing at his flaws. Of course, I read about it in books but this time I truly understood it with my whole being. Two years later, when I watched The Matrix for the first time, and Neo said: “I know kung-fu”, I knew exactly what he felt.

Did I mention I had a rich emotional life? Yeah.

I felt unspeakable bliss but then Dennis said, clearly considering something, “Look, I was thinking… And I have an idea how to make you less shy, you know?”

“Huh? What’s that?”

“OK, but let me finish before you think I’m weird or something. I’m not sure if that’ll work but... So anyway, I was thinking: you said that you’re ashamed of being naked or even looking at me naked, right? So I was watching Discovery Channel once and a lady said that if you’re afraid of spiders, you can overcome your fear by facing it until it becomes normal. So, bear with me, I thought - maybe we should, uhm, get naked together in the room this evening so you can get used to it, you know? And be more open about stuff… and stuff.”

At first, I was amused with his awkwardness which was not like him at all, but by the end, I was in a deep shock. That was the naughtiest thing I've heard in my entire life. How could he even suggest that… That was way too much for me to handle.

“No, I’m not getting naked!” I hissed.

“Come on, it won’t be bad. And think about how much you can gain. And maybe I will let you use my Gameboy again if you do it.”

There he was - blackmailing me again. I had to admit it worked, partially, as at this point I was already a video games addict, as I am to this day. There was also some excitement in action but I had way too many reservations for it to get the upper hand.

“I don’t know… and what about Bartek?”

“Leave him to me, he won’t be around.”

Great, now I made it sound like I’m actually considering it.

“I will see but I don’t think I can do it…”

“Hey, take your time, we’ll talk again when we’re back in the room.”

Just perfect, now there was no way I’d be able to focus on anything else for the rest of the day. At least Dennis mercifully changed the subject to school stuff and the day finally started becoming somewhat normal, thank you very much. The rest of the afternoon was fine, even if I was still pretty distressed by the physical attack earlier. We went back to the hotel for dinner and then headed to the town where we had some free time again. I even became popular for whole 5 minutes after I got myself a big pack of Lay’s from the shop; the vultures swarmed me from all sides. I didn’t mind at all, I was buying them mostly for the collectible Star Wars caps and was excited to find a Chewbacca one I didn’t have yet. For the rest of the day, I stuck to other kids as much as I could. I didn’t want to allow David to gank me again with his cronies.

Before I knew, it started getting dark and the three of us were back in our room. We chatted a little sitting on our beds. I couldn’t help but notice that Bartek was strangely quiet and was giving me curious glances every now and then. I found it a little suspicious but didn’t think much of it and eventually forgot about it completely the moment we were called to gather for showers.

In the shower, I started thinking about Dennis’s suggestion from earlier again. Now that I was naked, I felt strangely excited about the prospect of being this way with Dennis but at the same time knew that I’d never gather enough courage when actually confronted. I considered playing with myself more but I couldn’t focus because of all the noise other boys were making. It didn’t stop me from feeling slightly aroused and when I was finished, I went for the ultimate dare - I left the shower with nothing underneath my towel. At this point, I was up for nearly anything and felt a strange sensation of lightness and freshness. Dennis was at the sink along with some other boys, brushing his teeth. I took a deep breath and joined him. Brushing mine, I examined his reflection in the mirror. He was looking beyond cute, with his wet hair, lazily toothbrushing and tilting his head every now and then. He finished first but waited for me by the exit and we returned to the room together.

I went in first and the sound of the door lock made my stomach go up to my throat. I wasn’t up for anything anymore! All I could do was sit on my bed, still protected by my towel. Dennis had a mischievous and somehow a little awkward smirk on his face.

“So, are you ready?”

“I thought I was but not anymore,” I replied, my eyes to the floor, my legs restless.

“Come on, I’ll go first and then you, okay?”

“Um… What if Bartek comes in?” My mind was desperate for excuses and this one was the best I could find.

“Oh, he won’t. I bribed him earlier with the Gameboy. He won’t be around until the curfew.” Dennis was clearly proud of himself, seemingly ready to counter anything I’d come up with. I was too shy to do it and what’s worse, I felt obliged to have a valid reason to back away now. This manipulative little sh…

“Will it be easier for you if I turn off the light?” He asked.

“I don’t know.” Yep, I was done for.

Dennis clicked the switch and the light went off. It was pitch black, with almost no light coming through the blinds. I backed a little on my bed and shortly felt the mattress bend under the weight of another boy. Soon, his hand began searching blindly until it found mine.

“Oh, there you are,” he whispered. “I’ll go first”. I felt him readjust and the sound of a towel dropping on the floor followed.

“I can’t do it, Dennis, I’m sorry,” I stuttered, breathing fast.

“Easy Damien, I can’t even see you. Here, hold my hand with both yours.”

Part of me wanted to protest but I didn’t. I grabbed him and the heat coming from his body made me feel a little better.

“Now, don’t move.”

After a second, I felt his other hand grab the end of my towel and begin unfolding it. I instinctively jerked my hands to stop him but he was holding me firmly.

“Shhhh, that’s alright. Remember, I can’t see you.”

I took a deep breath and tried my best to relax. After a few seconds, he went back to removing my cover. The touch of his small hand near my groin made my penis go up in seconds but I closed my eyes and started pretending I was somewhere else. In no time, the towel was removed and I even raised my butt to help him get it from underneath me. Soon, it joined his on the floor.

That was it. I went from sitting to kneeling naked on the bed in front of Dennis, with my heels supporting my butt. My knees were touching his, suggesting he was sitting in the same position. I was covering my boner with both hands and kept my eyes closed, focusing on my breathing. A few heartbeats later, Dennis broke the silence.

“How do you feel?”

“Strange… but good.” I heard someone reply and with disbelief, I realised it was me.

“Damien?”

“Yes, Dennis?”

“I have a boner.”

“Uhmm… me too, I think.” I don’t know why we were whispering but it felt right.

“Take my hands, okay?” Dennis whispered back and I complied, exposing myself. Then he chuckled. “You sure do have one.”

I opened my eyes to realise they adjusted to the darkness enough to see both our naked bodies very clearly. Dennis was looking me in the eyes, smiling, our erections pointing at each other. Now that it happened, I felt relieved and free, surprised by and proud of my achievement.

“See, it wasn’t that bad,” Dennis said, “You look sort of cute like this.”

“No way,” I blushed, “You’re the good looking one, I look like a baby.”

“You’re quite big for a baby,'' he smiled, looking down at my dick which made me chuckle and turn my head away. I couldn’t believe I was taking it so well. Holding his hands, I felt he was opening himself to me just like I was to him, creating a special bond. We sat there for a while in silence, examining each other’s body.

“Let’s compare dicks,” Dennis said and got up on his knees and still holding my hands, helped me get up too. We came closer to each other and his dick was the first one to touch my hair patch.

“Yours is longer,” I giggled.

“Yeah, but only by a little. Yours is looking good too.” His dick was probably 14 cm because I knew mine was 13 cm.

At that point, the tension was heavy in the air. It no longer was about overcoming my fear; this felt like something wonderful between the two of us. Without a word, we started feeling each other’s bodies tenderly, giving special attention to the chests and arms. Neither of us dared to go below the waist but the electricity was unspeakable. We went for a while until Dennis looked a bit hesitant and said: “Sorry, I can’t take it anymore.” He backed off a little and started jerking off vigorously. I opened my mouth wide, mesmerized by the sight of him closing his eyes in delight and pleasuring himself. I started drooling precum and felt like I could come just by watching him. The feeling became unbearable and I grabbed my dick with lust. We were looking at each other and wanking like there was no tomorrow. It lasted 15 seconds or so before Dennis laid back on the bed and, moaning, shot three jets of cum on his belly. The sight triggered my own orgasm and I was blinded by the most intense feeling I’ve ever experienced.

Coming down from the climax, we looked at each other and chuckled.

“Wow, that was something,” he said, panting.

“Yeah… look at what we’ve done,” I examined my sperm-covered hand.

“Hold up, I’ll clean us up.” He took his dirty t-shirt and wiped the cum from my hand and my dick. Then he turned it inside-out and cleaned himself. How was he planning to explain it to his mom, I didn't want to know.

Exhausted, we sat on my bed side by side, resting against the cold wall in silence. For me, it was a whole new feeling. The shame wasn’t there anymore. The time froze, measured only by our calming breaths. Dennis turned his head to face me and I did the same. We looked deeply into each other’s eyes and I felt I care for him even more. He silently put his hand on my lap and I covered it with mine.

For once, life was good.

Thanks for reading! Damien, the Shy Boy chapter 3 is on the way. Let me know what you think so far!
Copyright © 2020 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 25
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Amazing chapter.  This started out great as a story inside Damien's mind, then it added dialogue and events.  The story was also really hot.  I was honestly turned on and heartwarmed as well.  I think you've got a future writing.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment

Great chapter and a scenario that many young gay boys can relate to!!  Thanks arch-hunter!

David 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..