Jump to content
    Arch Hunter
  • Author
  • 4,971 Words
  • 3,752 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

You're so Weird - 1. Chapter 1

Being in the same room with Liam feels like being trapped in a cage with a tiger. Currently, he's just sitting on his bed, idling on his phone, yet I still can't relax. At any moment, he could stand up, look at me, and... I don't know what. I barely know him, but one thing is do know: he doesn't seem to like me much, for whatever reason. This makes me only mildly excited about sharing a bedroom for the next couple of weeks. I can't blame him, though. Neither of us asked for this, but it is what it is. Maybe I should be grateful that he's mostly ignoring me, at least for now. Two weeks are more than enough time for me to annoy him enough to lose his patience, so it's also up to me to keep a low profile and be as invisible as possible.

At least I thought this would be a good strategy.

"Did you forget your phone?" he asks out of the blue, suddenly looking me right in the eyes. At 15, his adolescent, cracking voice somehow intimidates me. I'm only a few months younger, but my voice has only just started to deepen.

"No," I said. He keeps looking at me and I have no idea what else he wants me to say.

"Then why are you sitting like that?"

I open my mouth, then close it, at a loss for words. Great. Achievement unlocked: I've managed to piss him off by doing absolutely nothing.

"If you need a phone charger, you can use mine," he says, not even trying to sound nice.

"No, I'm good. Just got a lot on my mind."

He sighs and returns his attention to his screen. My throat goes dry. I feel like I'm sitting on top of a termite mound. I'm an intruder. I can't stand the tension anymore, so I force myself to get up and get out of his - temporarily our - room. As I walk into a corridor, I duck and narrowly dodge a pillow flying across.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Liam's younger brother exclaims, covering his mouth. There's laughter coming from the other side, from his twin. It's been three days but I still can't tell them apart. They're really identical, and it doesn't help that they seem to steal each other's clothes, and switch them 10 times a day. I don't know if this is some sort of a practical joke, but it only works on me.

"Patrick, watch where you're throwing stuff!" his mom, Maggie, scolds him from downstairs without even looking.

"But it was Brody!" the one that threw the pillow moans to her over the staircase railing.

"Nuh-uh!" Brody retorts, smacking him on the butt. "Stop spreading lies, ugly face."

"You're ugly!"

"Your mom's ugly!"

I quickly go downstairs, getting a tired look from Maggie. "My husband thinks we need a babysitter and sometimes I agree. Could you use some extra cash?"

As if extra cash would solve any of my problems. Maybe a million dollars or two. Patrick and Brody dash past me, screaming. Thinking about it, that's the going rate for dealing with them. And they're like, twelve. I acted way more mature when I was their age. Three years ago. I sit down to watch some TV, which seems to be on non-stop here. Unthinkable back in my house.

After a while, Liam comes downstairs wearing his nice clothes. "I'm going to see Olivia," he shouts to his mom and disappears without waiting for her answer. Ah yes, his alleged girlfriend. Or at least he's working on her. I didn't really catch the fine details, and didn't ask.

Now that the coast is clear, I go upstairs and gently close the door behind me. I look around, just to be sure. I'm alone, for the first time in three days. The relief is so overwhelming it brings tears to my eyes. But I don't waste time. I take off my T-shirt and my black, baggy pants, leaving me just in my briefs and socks. I look at myself in Liam's tall mirror. I wish I had a mirror like this at home. For once it makes me look good. Most people would say I'm a scrawny emo kid, but I like being small and skinny. My dark hair falls over my brown eyes and I mess them up a bit. Just as I like it. But I really need a shower. Liam's room's got its own bathroom right inside. I'm really jealous, but I've been too shy to undress and shower with him in the room. The bathroom is nice and spacious, with a large shower taking the entire length of the wall. It would easily fit six people inside, if Liam ever decided to throw a shower party. Inside my underwear, my growing cock throbs at this thought. I slide it down and kick it away, the socks follow. I get inside and turn on the water. It's too hot at first, and with all the weird controls it takes me a while to figure out how to adjust it. I find a setting that turns the water stream into a soft drizzle. It feels fantastic. I still don't feel comfortable enough to play with myself, and I'm not in the mood either. Fifteen minutes later, I've had enough and turn off the water. The towel feels soft and fluffy as I dry myself. In other circumstances, I would love it here.

I want to brush my teeth, but the toothpaste tube is empty, folded into a snail in an attempt to squeeze out every last bit. You'd think they'd be the wasteful sort of people, but they're not. I browse shelves and cabinets for a new one, but can't find it anywhere. Guess I'll have to go downstairs to the main bathroom. I check the final cabinet and just when I'm about to close it, something catches my attention. It's a weird plastic tube that resembles a sports water bottle or... a large flashlight. I take it out slowly and bring it to my eyes. I've definitely never seen anything like this. There's a suction cup at one end for attaching it to the wall for some reason, and a round cover on the other side. I open it and gasp. I close it back immediately and put it back in the cabinet. I breathe fast, my heart racing. Is this what I think it is? No. Fucking. Way. It takes me a few minutes to compose myself. I reach for the toy and open it again. I almost look away. It can't be anything else. A soft, fleshy, rubber thingy inside has a wrinkly hole to put your penis in. It's Liam's. He must have used it before. Who knows how many times. Maybe this morning. Before I can think, I sniff it cautiously, but it only smells of rubber with a hint of something else, maybe a shower gel, or...

Suddenly, I'm overcome with anxiety and I quickly put the thing back where I found it. Just in case, I wrap a towel around my waist and come back to the room, where I put on fresh underwear and get under the covers. My heart beats fast for a few more minutes, but I manage to nap for a bit and soon after I wake up, it's dinner time. Liam runs a bit late earning scolding looks from his parents and a cheeky, satisfied grin from his brothers.

"How was your day?" Maggie asks her son but he's just picking at his food.

"Your mother asked you a question," his dad says calmly and Liam rolls his eyes.

"My day was fine, thanks," Liam says and that concludes the conversation. This really turns me off and I regret fantasizing about him. I don't care if he has problems. I have my problems too, but it's not an excuse to be a jerk. As soon as he finishes eating he goes upstairs. I notice that Maggie gives her husband the look.

"What?" he asks.

"Don't you think you should talk to him?"

"Why me? He's your son, too," the man says defensively.

"But he won't listen to me."

"He won't listen to me either."

Maggie sighs. "Maybe we need counseling."

After a while, I decide to go upstairs. I'm tired. I want to sleep. As I approach the door to our room (I have to get used to calling it that), I hear weird noises and Liam breathing heavily. The door is slightly ajar, so I tiptoe quietly and peek inside. He's there, on the floor, only wearing his red boxer briefs and doing crunches. So that's the secret of his body. He's perfect. Not too bulky - he's 15 years old after all, but his body is lean and firm. I'd love to feel him up and squeeze him, if I wasn't so afraid of him. Why do I have to always fall for straight jerks? I mean, it only happened once before, but one was enough. My mom says it was not my fault that we had to move out so I could switch schools and find new friends, but I know it's not true. I can't let it happen again, no matter what.

I know he'd be pissed if I walked in on him, so I just watch him and wait for him to finish. He does a few more exercises without noticing me, then stands up and goes straight to the bathroom. I wait a few seconds and come in.

I hear him start the shower and suddenly I feel really aroused. Is he going to play with his toy? Is he doing it now? I imagine him naked and I get instantly hard. I sneak next to the bathroom door and fish out my dick from my pants. I start stroking, listening to the sounds. Maybe we're both jerking off at the same time. I find this thought mind-blowing and it brings me over the edge in less than a minute. I let out a quiet moan and a few drops of cum land on the wooden floor. I compose myself, then wipe my dick and the floor with a tissue. Just when I finish, the shower stops, so I quickly change into my pajama pants and get inside the bed.

Just a few seconds later, he opens the bathroom door and walks in. I almost gasp when I see him. Liam's naked. Like, totally, butt and dick naked. My eyes go wide as I watch his uncut cock sway between his thighs. It's beautiful. It's sexy. It's better than I imagined. The v-line leading to it makes my head spin and the soft patch of light hair above the root is making me drool. The worst part is, he's drying his head with a towel, and doesn't see me. I'm petrified. I want to teleport out of the room. No, I want to become invisible and watch him. I'm scared, but somehow, my dick is very hard again.

Inevitably, he finishes drying his hair. He throws away the towel and that's when he notices me.

"Aaaaaaaah!" We both scream at the same time. Liam picks up the towel desperately and covers his crotch, and I cover my face with a pillow.

"I-I-I'm not looking, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I wail and look away as hard as I can.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he yells at me.

Just then, the door to his room opens and Patrick--or Brody--peeks inside. "Why are you screaming? Wait, why are you naked? I can see your butt!"

"Get out of my room, you stinky little brat, or I'll kill you!"

The twin chuckles and runs away.

"Ugh, I'm gonna kill him!"

I'm panicking. At least Liam's anger moved to the twins, temporarily.

"You better keep that pillow on your face," Liam says, and I do just that. I hear him put on some clothes, but I don't dare to look until he's in his bed and tells me I can look.

"You're fucking weird," he grunts and turns away in his bed, facing the wall. For some reason, this triggers me, and I snap back.

"Hey, I live here too now. I like it even less than you, but that's what it is. So can you give me a break? I didn't know you like to..."

"Well, now you know." After a few seconds, he adds, "I want to sleep. Weirdo."

It takes me a while to fall asleep. When I close my eyes, all I see is Liam's juicy peen. Maybe I'm subconsciously trying to imprint it onto my brain in case I never see it again. Judging by his reaction, he'll probably be extra careful from now on.

In the morning, his mom wakes us up for school. I get up to brush my teeth, still thinking about yesterday. Magically, there's a brand new tube waiting on a shelf. Liam is still in bed when I leave the bathroom, so I just dress myself and go downstairs. I'm already finishing my oatmeal when he finally joins us, yawning and rubbing his eyes. Maggie comes over to fix his shirt, and he complains illegibly. Fifteen minutes later, we're in the car, Liam's mom bombarding him with questions. He looks like he's still asleep. I almost pity him.

"Did you introduce Mike to your friends yet?" she asks when we're almost there.

"Mooom..." Liam groans.

"Don't make me repeat myself twice, Liam. I told you to help Mike make some friends. It's his first week. Show some initiative."

"Yes, Mom..."

"Mike, if Liam just leaves you there on your own, call me, okay?"

We get out of the car and of course, Liam ditches me as soon as Maggie disappears from view. Of course, I do not call her. I don't even want to hang out with him. I can already feel like he and his friends laugh at me behind my back. I bet he told them I spied on him in the shower, or other lies. Honestly, I don't care. It's so much better than being openly bullied at my previous school. Anyway, I don't need anyone's help to make friends. I will, when I feel like it. Between the classes, I just put on my earplugs and think about sucking dicks. Shit, I really need to suck a dick. There must be some gay kids at this school. Or maybe teachers? I'm not going to try and seduce a straight kid again, that's for sure. Mom told me to learn from my mistakes. She didn't mean this particular situation, but I realized you can apply this advice almost to anything.

A few hours later, the classes are over and I have sucked a grand total of zero dicks. There's one kid that I'm sharing classes with and I think is gay, but he looks like a fellow dick sucker, not a suckee. Not gonna mingle with the competition.

We wait for Maggie in the parking lot, Liam standing twenty feet away from me, his eyes glued to his phone. I wonder what his problem with me is. I saw him with his friends all day. He smiled quite a lot and didn't seem so stuck up. Maybe his mom told him about my gay past. That would be so homophobic, but most of all, unfair. I didn't even get to do anything gay with anyone. It was merely an attempt, and a very low-key and respectful one, at that. I definitely didn't deserve the backlash it had caused.

Or maybe he's just a jerk. Hating him would be much easier if he didn't look so good. I wonder what the deal with his girlfriend is. She must be going to a different school because I've only seen him around boys today. Five minutes later, I see Maggie's car and soon we get inside.

"How was school?" she asks.

"Fine," we both say at the same time and cringe.

"Did Liam help you make any friends, Mike?" she asks and I want to disappear.

"Uh, yeah, he did," I say. Don't know why I'm covering for him. Guess I have some fundamental decency even for total assholes. I can see Liam shoot me a surprised glance.

"Really? Who did you make friends with?" Maggie perks up and I regret opening my stupid mouth.

"Uhh... John?" I try. I hear Liam sigh next to me.

"Oh, that's so niiiice," she sings. "John is such a nice boy. The same can't be said about other Liam's friends, so it's good to hear it."

"Yeah, he is nice," I say. I don't like lying, especially to save someone who doesn't give a crap about me.

"Wait a minute," Maggie says and we look at her expectantly. "Do you mean John Anderson, or John Sturnham?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Liam desperately gesturing at me and showing his two fingers.

"Stur... Sturnham," I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Ah, that's a relief. John Anderson is such a menace. If you haven't met him yet, I bet you will. All parents complain about him," she says and goes into a rant about teachers and dysfunctional education in this country. I zone out. Liam just looks outside the window the whole time, which is nothing new. I don't look forward to spending another evening in the same room with him. Luckily we got heaps of homework, so I spend most of the time on my laptop, while Liam idles on his phone. If it was someone else, I'd suggest we do homework together, but he doesn't even look interested.

That's why it surprises me when he clears his throat and says "Thanks, I guess."

"Uh, what for?" I ask. I know the answer, but if he really means it, then "thanks, I guess" is not enough.

"For covering for me, what else," he says and looks away. I can't believe it. He's bigger than me, and for some reason he can't stand looking in my eyes for more than three seconds.

"Don't mention it," I say and get back to my homework. After a moment of silence, I add. "You'd do the same for me."

This hit him hard. I can feel it in the silence that follows. We both know he wouldn't do shit for me. I can feel it sting him. Finally.

"You didn't have to," he says in a desperate effort to save his pride.

"I know. You don't have to thank me, dude, that's just how I am," I say. "You're lucky you have a friend named John."

I go back to writing on my laptop. A subtle hint that I consider the conversation finished. But I still can hear him making weird noises behind my back. He's really not good at talking to people. Or at least to me, for whatever reason.

"Mom said I should hang out with you more after school," he spits out eventually. I appreciate his effort, so I turn back to him.

"You don't have to. We can come up with some story for her if you want. I don't know why you hate me so much, and I don't care. I like being alone."

I didn't mean to say all that, but it just slipped. I expect him to beat me up, but he just grits his teeth, still not looking me in the eyes.

"I don't hate you, I just..." he hesitates and fidgets with his fingers. "No one even asked me if I wanted a roommate."

"Ever tried to stand up to your parents?" I ask, hoping I'm not going to far.

"Very funny. Anyway, we can go and shoot some hoops if you want."

I pause to make sure I've heard him right. He actually wants to hang out. Or maybe he doesn't want to risk making up too many stories for his mom. I don't care.

"I do. I can finish this later," I say, closing the laptop lid.

It's pretty cold outside and I'm not great with basketball, but at least I get some interaction from Liam. Nothing beyond small talk, but that's much better than being ghosted. I'm still a bit scared of him, but not as much as I was yesterday. An hour passes pretty quickly.

"I'll be going to see my girlfriend now," he says, almost apologetically.

"It's fine. Thanks for hanging out with me," I say and I swear he smiles back at me.

"Stop being weird," he says and goes away.

I can't believe my own ears. Who's being weird here? And it's not me who keeps a fucking sex toy in his bathroom. His mom can find it at any moment!

I decide to go for a little walk around the neighborhood, full of identical houses and nice cars. Evenings are colder now, and I don't see a single soul except some cars passing me from time to time. I take out my phone and dial the recently used number.

"Hello Mike," a voice says on the other end.

"Hello Mom. How do you feel?"

"I'm good. Much better, actually," she says, but her voice is weak and tired. "The food is awful but that was expected. How are you doing? How was school today?"

"Good," I say. I'm even worse at lying than her, but we both accept our lies without complaining. "There's a lot of homework, but I can manage."

"Has... has everyone been nice?"

I sigh. She's asked me this question every day for two weeks and I guess she'll keep asking no matter what I do. "Yes, Mom, so far everyone has been really nice."

It didn't take much to be better than my last school, but that was actually the truth. Things were better. Maybe I didn't make any friends, but no enemies either. That's a win in my book, already a huge improvement.

"That's good to hear, Mikey. If anything, and I mean, anything is wrong, you know you can tell me, right?"

"I know, Mom. I will, I promise."

I hope I won't have to, though. What would she do about it? Get out of the hospital just to drive 200 miles and take me to yet another school? I can't let it happen.

"Did they say... Do you know how long you'll have to stay there?" I ask, as I do every day.

"They still don't want to tell me. Not longer than a few weeks, I hope. I really feel much better already."

Her voice is like a whisper and I want to cry. "That's... that's great news, Mom. You should rest now. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Okay. Say hi to Maggie, and remember to be nice."

"I will. Bye, Mom."

I hang up and sigh. I put my hands into my pockets to warm them up. I try to remember the last time life was good. Maybe when I was very little, just starting school. They say life changes every seven years. It wouldn't be bad if it changed for the better this time. I do a little circle around the neighborhood and except for two boys on their bikes I don't see anybody. A perfect place to be alone with your thoughts.

I go back home. Maggie is happy that Liam's spending time with me. At least this time, I don't have to lie to her. I go upstairs to finish my homework. After a while, Liam comes back, way sooner than I expected. He doesn't say a word, just gets on his bed and starts staring at the ceiling. He seems upset. I don't want to get back to square one with him, so I decide to take the initiative.

"Hey... all good?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah," he says and covers his eyes.

"I've been doing my homework," I say, hoping for some sort of a reaction.

"I'm tired," he says and turns his back to me. I get it. It didn't work well with his girlfriend. Can't force him to talk about it to me, a stranger.

"Anyway, I'm finished," I say and get up. "Do you need a bathroom? I wanted to grab a shower."

"Go ahead."

I cuss under my breath. I clearly read too much fanfic. I wanted him to wink at me and say, "wanna save water?" Then follow me to the bathroom and let me suck his dick in the shower. Shit, I really need to do something about it. I've never sucked a dick before - or even had mine sucked - in my life, so it's strange how I suddenly have this strong withdrawal effect. I need a dick in my mouth soon. You don't need to tell me - I know I'll bring trouble onto myself again, but if I don't suck a dick, I'll die anyway. If I get labeled as a dick sucker at school, I might die too, but at least there will be some dick sucking involved in the process. Conclusion: A dick has to go in my mouth. This is simple math.

I close the bathroom door behind me and immediately remember Liam's toy. My dick gets hard. Playing with it must feel nice; otherwise, why would anyone bother? I quietly retrieve it from the cabinet. It's not as intimidating as the first time I found it, but my hands are still trembling. I open it up. This is so naughty! I was never curious about sex toys. I thought they were only used by kinky straight people dressing up like dogs and carrying little black whips. The problem is, I have no idea how to use it. I mean, yeah, I put my dick inside and move back and forth. That much I know. I'm not five. But do I use lotion? How do I clean it after? How do I make sure Liam doesn't notice I've been using it? It will be easier to answer these questions after I cum because my mind tends to work slow when I'm boned up and horny. I get naked and aim my dick at the rubber hole. This is so exciting. I hope he doesn't hear me. I try to stick it inside, but it won't go. I do need lotion after all.

Anyway, this suction cup must serve a purpose. Cluelessly, I try to attach it to the wall, roughly at my crotch level. And that's when a disaster happens. I drop it and it fucking smashes on the floor, making a huge noise. I can see a piece of plastic chip off and bounce away. I'm dead. I pick the toy and its cover to assess the damage, but just then the bathroom door opens. I only manage to hide both parts behind my back.

Liam rushes inside and his jaw drops when he sees me. My hard dick is fully exposed and my face is burning. I have no way to cover myself up. Liam's eye linger on my crotch for a few seconds before he blinks and looks me up in the eyes.

"What was that noise?" he asks. His eyes keep going back to my cock and I feel my balls shrink.

"Nothing! Go away!" my high-pitched voice is shaking and I step back.

"And what are you hiding behind your back?" he asks, squinting his eyes?"

"Dude, I'm fucking naked, go away!"

I'm about to die. The cracked piece of plastic is right next to his foot, but somehow he doesn't notice. He hesitates and looks at me for another while. "Nice cock. Weirdo," he says and leaves me alone, closing the door behind him.

I start breathing again, but it takes me another minute before I can move. With my shaking hands, I put Liam's sex toy away and grab my dick. He saw me. He saw all of me, I think to myself as I jerk it. It only takes me a few strokes to bring myself to a wild orgasm. I squirt cum onto the floor and muffle a moan.

As I come back to my senses, I pick up the broken piece of plastic. It's just a small damage... Surely it still can be... used. But how will I explain it? He'll notice it as soon as he wants to play with it. Maybe if I glue it... it's all black, so maybe he won't notice the crack? Or maybe blame the twins. I roughly put the pieces back together and hide them in the cabinet. Then I step into the shower and start the water. Disappointed, I take my softening penis between my fingers. "Why do you always get me in trouble, huh?" I ask it, but it just looks back at me with its only eye.

I stall coming out of the bathroom, but eventually I have to, wearing a fresh pair of white briefs. Liam looks like he's sleeping, so I tiptoe into my bed.

"I've seen yours, you've seen mine. Don't freak out, roomie," he says suddenly.

"I... I didn't freak out," I say and get under the covers, pulling them all the way up to my chin.

"Yes you did," he chuckles.

"At least I didn't scream like a girl like you did when I saw you."

"You startled me, okay? But it's for the best. I don't want to cover myself everytime I come out after a shower.

"Yeah, same," I say automatically and only then process what we just said. Did we just agree to hang out naked in his... our room? Maybe this won't be so bad after all... if only I find a way to fix his toy.

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think so far.
Copyright © 2024 Arch Hunter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 28
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

16 hours ago, Gary L said:

Thoroughly enjoyable start. With some great one-liners!

Thank you, I really appreciate it! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..