Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 3,334 Words
  • 944 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Journal of Anthro and Revelations - 6. Batch 50

Log Friday 12/10/19 7:57p

Finals are over, and tomorrow’s the last day of the dorms being open. I get it, but it kind of sucks for the students who don’t really have anywhere to go. Even colleges need to save on energy bills and staffing. At least Gav and I have places to stay at.

On the other hand, it’s going to suck not being with him. I’ll be back in Eaton, and he’ll be in Auburn. Two states will separate us. Fuck! I’m going to miss waking up to his kisses. Gav promised to Facetime me whenever he could. Now I'm irritated that Gav didn't ask me out sooner. We could've been dating earlier into the semester. All in all, college has been fun. I'll never go hungry here. The classes are cool, I met some great friends, and I got a boyfriend. Never thought that would happen, let alone catch a football player. Hey, look! Pun!

Grams has been keeping something from me. I could tell from her voice in our last call. She thinks she’s slick when I hear her giggle. That’s always a tell with her. Either way, I’ll be back home by nightfall tomorrow. She has a to-do list a mile long when I get there. Rake the leaves, dust off my room, feed the outside cats. I can’t wait to see Scoots hobble across the backyard. I guess coming home won’t be so bad. Who am I kidding? It’s still going to suck. Gav and I just started getting comfortable with each other. We even talked about tying the beds together when we get back in January. I’m really going to miss cuddling with him at night.

We just got back from our last night at the Caf for the semester. There was a smorgasbord! I should have figured they had to clean out the fridges and freezers for winter break. Everyone was told to get their fill plus some. They even busted out some take-home containers. That was wild! They never do that. I saved a few burgers. I really want Grams to see why I gained ten pounds these past few months. God bless you, Frenchie.

I guess I should get back to packing. Just getting my clothes and art supplies together. The fridge and microwave get to stay since we’ll be back in the same room next semester. Gav’s going to unplug the TV and games in the morning. One last gaming session with the fellas.

***

Log Saturday 12/11/19 10:02a

I gave it to him. Gav and I did it last night. It…

It was rough at first, but now I see why everyone likes sex. I never knew something like that could feel so good. Gav kept things slow with me, and I can never be more thankful. It was everything I thought it could be and more. It started off with just kissing and touching, but I felt him. You know, down there. I don't know what came over me, but I got on my knees. Finally, I got my hands on that Red Bull can. Mouth, too. To that first girl that banged him this semester: quitter. I got it right on the second try.

This man is a smooth operator. He did that thing where you lift someone by the chin. Hot. Having him on top of me was a dream come true. It all felt perfect. The way he held me down, how his body moved, having my legs around him… And now I have to wait until January to feel that again. In hindsight, probably not a great idea, Gav. Still, he said I was his. Just like he’s mine. It’s a big step in our relationship, and I can’t imagine taking a step back. Is this what having a significant other is like? Not wanting anyone else between you and the one you care about? I haven’t said it out loud, but I love this guy. I can easily spend every waking moment with him and never get bored.

He just drove out of the parking lot. Before he started his car, we made out on my tailgate, repeating our promises to call, text, and video call each other when possible. He has a five-hour drive, so he needed to get going.

Well, I have my own five hours of driving ahead of me. I’ll pick this up when I get there.

***

8:45p

Grams cooked all of my favorites: meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, and lemon-pepper seasoned green beans. I already have the “itis” coursing through my veins. Sleep is inevitable, but I had to stay up to text Gav. We FaceTimed for an hour and talked about our drives. Even though it seemed like a boring conversation, I liked hearing his voice and seeing that grin of his. I gave him a “tour” of the place. He was all smiles with Grams, then dissed me for being a cat-dad when I played with Scoots and Diver. I should’ve pegged him as a dog-lover. Not that I judge. Give me a labrador any day of the week and I’ll have a great time.

Jimmy and Minni were excited to see me, and when Grams came into the room, I could tell those three were trading signals. They’re up to something. Grams won't squeal, so I'll have Gav go on some reconnaissance. Maybe he'll find something.

When we took the call back to our rooms, I discovered sexting. Sex FaceTime? Sex-video calling? Whatever. We jacked off to each other, and if either of us have a say, we'll be doing it often. He can't wait to have me in his arms again. How far is the drive to Auburn? Nine hours? Tempting…

Anyway, Grams is hollering for me. Jeopardy! reruns are about to come on. Let's go, Grandma! I'm college-educated now.

***

Log Wednesday 12/15/19 7:51p

Surprisingly, I’ve stuck with my college sleeping schedule. How adult of me! I scared Grams on Sunday when I came down for breakfast at the correct time. I admit, I should’ve been waking up earlier for her bacon and eggs a long time ago. They taste so much better fresh!

So, Gav is on an at-home workout schedule while on break. I reiterate my original thought: football players are monsters. He’s keeping his college schedule so he can continue next month. Morning and evening gym sessions with plenty of food. I’m right there with him, aside from the working out part. You should’ve seen Grams’ face when I went to bed before her. And my Twitter and Tumblr followers? They’re DM’ing me, checking that I’m ok. They’re used to me being active overnight, and here I am going to bed at nine. I find it funny. I never anticipated being away for five months would change so much about me. At first, I thought college was just about education. Turns out, it’s also there to educate yourself on how to be a human. Balancing workloads, conversing with others, and learning to change yourself as a person. If I didn’t go to college, I’m not sure if I would’ve ever come out of the closet. I wouldn’t have learned to be independent. I wouldn’t have had sex… College, you’re awesome.

I had a vid-session with Dr. Juneau today. She says I’m doing well, especially after I submitted my journals. Well, I left out the Saturday details. She doesn’t need to know about my intimate night with Gav. She knows about our relationship, and she’s proud of me for continuing a romantic life. Most people shut that part of themselves off after an assault like mine. In hindsight, she’s a really blunt and to-the-point therapist, and I’m grateful for her. No beating around the bush, although I think she could if needed. I have a few more sessions with her over the break before I see her during the first week of classes.

They’re calling for snow tomorrow. I should turn in early and get up to see if I need to shovel the driveway. Sometimes I despise living outside of town. Country-side, plenty of disruptive wildlife, and Grams’ long as fuck driveway. Although, I’ve drawn the sunset over the front lawn so many times. I can’t get enough of it. Those three trees make nice silhouettes against the orange and purple. I might take a picture in the morning if there’s snow on the ground and break out the Wacom pad.

***

Log Saturday 12/18/19 8:45p

The free time is killing me. I mean, I’m getting a lot of drawing done, which means more money. I’m knocking commissions out left and right. I got one from Marblecube yesterday and it’s already finished. Jesus, I need to slow down. Maybe I should look into some other hobbies? Gav said I should think about streaming when I draw. It’s not a bad idea. I just need to get a camera and a microphone. The software is easy to maintain, from what I’ve seen… Yeah. And it’ll fit into my schedule, even when the semester starts. I could stream for a few hours on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday after dinner. It honestly sounds like fun. I joked with Gav that he’d become a side star. A lot of streamer chats lose their minds when the significant other comes in the camera shot. He’s excited for it.

I spent some time on Thursday looking for a present for him, and I got it. After texting Minni for their address to have it shipped, I got him a gaming headset that almost looks like Gano’s. It’s white and purple, but there’s an annoying orange logo on the ears. Still, he’ll love it for crushing kids on COD.

***

Log Monday 12/20/19 7:17p

Looks like we won’t have a white Christmas this year. The weather is going to be unusually warm, from what Grams said earlier. She needs to get her eyes checked. I looked up the forecast, and it’s not supposed to be any warmer than 45 degrees this week. Oh well. I went out today and got her presents. Just need to wrap and put them under the tree. I noticed she had my big bag ready. It’s never a bunch of boxes with her. She sticks it all in one humongous bag with enough tissue paper to stuff a Kleenex box. What confused me was when I saw the second one. Apparently, one’s for me and the other’s for Gav. I texted him a picture of it and got the large eyes emoji in response. He’s such a dork. I can’t wait to give it to him when we get back to the dorm.

Is it bad I can’t wait to get back? Being with Gav is a big reason, but I’m ready to see everyone else. Kristin messaged me today, showing me an ink-wash she just completed. It was pretty freaking awesome! She drew a wolf laying in a forest. I have to give her mad respect. Her choice of medium is always so tedious and repetitive, but she always produces incredible work. I know I couldn’t do it. Layering and drying, layering and drying… Fuck that noise. LaDon and Rashaad have been quiet on my end, but they’re messaging Gav nonstop. Call it accountability since they keep on each other for their workouts. I think it’s adorable.

That reminds me. I need to see how Kristin’s night with LaDon went. I’ll eat my shoe if those two become a couple.

***

Log Wednesday 12/22/19 11:13a

Quick log. At the airport. Grams… You sly fox! I knew she was hiding something. Got my clothes and gifts packed in my suitcase. Her and Gav’s parents planned to have Christmas at their place. They’ll pick us up when we land in Montgomery. Holy fuck!!!

***

9:49p

I feel like such a teenager right now. Jimmy and Minni only have one guest room, so we gave that to Grams. Meanwhile, I’m “sleeping” on Gav’s “futon” that’s in his room. Surely his parents know better… Either way, we were silent through it all. I had to chew on one of Gav’s pillows when he took me. Thank God he doesn’t have a headboard. He swore the walls were thick and no one would hear a thing. Still, I’ll be damned if we go down for breakfast in the morning and catch a few glances.

I’ll write more in the morning. Pretty sleepy, and Gav’s arm just moved on top of mine.

***

Log Thursday 12/23/19 9:34a

Thick walls, my ass! Every eyeball was on us at breakfast. Gav’s way too proud of himself, though. Our stools at the kitchen island were way too close. Still, his thigh felt nice against mine. I don’t regret last night. Either round…

I’m at the gym with Gav, and I’m totally going to activate my student membership at the Y when we get to campus. Beefcake paradise. Gav’s still the sexiest one in here, in my opinion. He led me around like a lost puppy while he explained his workout routine. I tried a few machines on lightweight and it wasn’t too bad. My arms started to hurt, but he said it was normal if I wasn’t used to exercising. I’m comfortable on the treadmill. Gives me plenty of time to journal and watch Gav squat from afar. Jesus, help me.

Not going to lie, I’m nervous about showering here. I packed my body wash, towel, and a change of clothes in Gav’s backpack. I shut him down when he said we could share a stall. No public sex for me, mister. He can save it for tonight.

***

12:34p

Now I get why Grams was saying it would be warm. Alabama weather is crazy! Jimmy grilled outside with his swimming trunks on. Like, it’s actually pool weather. Two days from Christmas, and we might have a small pool party if it stays like this. I can tell Grams likes the weather. She even mentioned the idea of moving here. She’s joking, that much is for sure. Minni says it gets hot and humid in the summer. We said the same for Eaton, but she just laughed and called us cute.

Jimmy’s burgers… Good lord. I told Gav those needed to be the ones to serve when he opens JC’s. Apparently, that was the game plan all along. Juicy isn’t the right word for them. Succulent. There we go. They made my eyelid twitch. Yeah, they were that good. Sorry, Frenchie. You’re not the burger king anymore.

Glances be damned. Sitting with Gav on the back porch swing was nice. His arm over my shoulder, my cheek on his moob… Absolutely perfect. He keeps looking at my phone and reading what I’m writing. Glad I can make him snort when I mentioned his moob. Now he put his hand on my hip. Minni just raised her eyebrow. Time to put the phone down.

***

Log Friday 12/24/19 8:48p

Gav, you need to learn how to be subtle. Keep smacking my butt and whispering in my ear, your parents might sneak a walkie-talkie in your room to yell when we get down to business. This man can’t keep his hands to himself. Not that I mind. His hand covers one of my ass cheeks. Not that we measured or anything. Just something I noticed.

Our families’ Christmas traditions do not go well together. In fact, we do the opposite. They love wrapping and bagging everything individually, and everyone gets to open one gift on Christmas Eve. Grams had Gav and I fish out one item blindly from our respective bags. I scored big! A new stylus for my Wacom. Great timing; mine was starting to wear out. Grams must have asked Minni for his size because Gav whipped out a rolled-up hoodie with his jersey number on both front and back. He put it on immediately, and it looks great on him. I’m sure Grams didn’t mean for it to cup his moobs so well, but I’ll call it a blessing in disguise.

Being here is magical. I never imagined this would be my life. Wrapped up in the arms of another is nicer than I fantasized. I won’t have to worry about getting cold at night anymore. It feels otherworldly to be held by him. I fit perfectly when we cuddle.

Hang on. Red Bull alert.

***

Log Saturday 12/25/19 4:52p

It’s official. Best Christmas ever! Well, it didn’t start that way. Neither of us heard the bedroom door open. Jimmy clearing his throat, however… I swear, the blanket wasn’t big enough for me to hide under. If I could have vanished at that moment, I would be living in a different country with a fake name. Still, the guy was smiling, so we weren’t in any trouble. When Gav lifted his head, I’m assuming he gave his dad a look because Jimmy rolled his eyes and closed the door gently behind him. Dad of the year goes to James Legg for yelling, “Yep, they’ll be up in twenty!” Consider me mortified. I hope Grams had her hearing aid turned down.

Holy breakfast, Batman! The amount of food was insane. I might dream of bacon tonight when I go to sleep. In all the time I’ve lived with Grams, I’ve never seen her ask for a recipe for anything, and she got Minni’s tater tot casserole. I could eat that stuff for every meal for the rest of my life.

When it came time to open presents, I watched Gav intently. Minni let me know the headphones were going to be wrapped in red paper when she received them. It's like he knew what I was thinking because he slid my gift to his side, saving it for last. Good. Everything went great. Grams loved her gardening gloves, Gav got a new sports bag from his parents, and I nearly died when I pulled out the same hoodie Grams gave Gav, except in my size. The big lug had his on, so I felt the obligation to do the same.

Gav opened the headset last and squealed like a little girl. Minni's face was priceless as she tried to figure out what her son just got. He showed it off like he was given a lottery payout check. He put it on, and his parents instantly recognized it as Gano's. Grams was a little confused, so I showed her the drawing on my phone. I love the little shoulder pats she gives me.

Another warm day meant a Legg family pool party. Several of Gav's aunts, uncles, and cousins came over with assorted floaties and water guns. All of them were curious as to who Grams and I were, but Gav's pride showed when he kissed my cheek. Some of the little cousins voiced themselves with high-pitched "ewws," but those were the only complaints. Well, verbal ones. I could tell I was getting some side-eye. Not my place to say anything. I'm just enjoying my time here.

Jimmy and Jules just yelled. Food's done grilling. BRB.

***

9:09p

The Leggs extended the invitation for Grams and me to come next year for Christmas. We had a fucking blast! Oh, and sorry Jimmy. Jules, one of Gav's uncles, is now the king of the grill. That man's pork chops… Juicier than Gav's ass.

He just pinched me. Worth it. Gav's joining me for this journal entry. He thinks he's being adorable by sticking his nose behind my ear.

Honestly, this is the Christmas to beat. I can't remember the last holiday I had this much fun. Between the presents and the kiddos chasing me and Gav, I'm going to remember this day for a while.

Gav says it's time to put the phone down. I'd say he's being bossy, but it's been a long day. I could just fall asleep in his arms. I can only be so lucky to have this.

A note of appreciation: Much thanks to Marblecube for providing permission to be mentioned in the final chapter of my story. Marblecube is one of my favorite online artists. Here's the link to his Carrd-- a platform where you can check out his social media pages and support him.
marblecube.carrd.co
***
And thank you for reading this adventure. Don't forget to leave a recommendation and a review on the story's main page.
Copyright © 2023 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 18
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

A brilliant ending to a fabulous story.

I really enjoyed the diary format and hope you go there again.

Thanks, Chris! I'll definitely revisit the diary format.

5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I can't review until you mark completed.

Silly me for going to bed early last night. I'm gonna ask Myr for an auto-complete the story button when I schedule the final chapter. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, kbois said:

Thick walls, my ass! Every eyeball was on us at breakfast. Gav’s way too proud of himself, though. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awesome ending to the story. You had me smiling and snorggluckling the whole way through. I hope we get to see more of these two somewhere down the line ❤️

Snorggluckling?!?! I've never heard such poppycock. Is this the word used when chuckling and gagging on cookie dough whiskey at the same time?

I'll start plot planning for some sequels...

31 minutes ago, Carybr said:

Wow, I never wanted this one to end. But I guess the roommates are now lovers, the families are happy with the situation, and the first semester in college is over. what more can one want?

A sequel, according to the comments. I can only hope the remaining 3.5 years of their education will be as lovey-dovey as this semester.

25 minutes ago, VBlew said:

Great happy ending, thanks for the ride.

Thanks for coming along! Glad you enjoyed it!

19 minutes ago, kbois said:

The second semester of college......

Let's hope Riv remembers those ratchet straps in his truck. Need to tie the beds together...

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..