Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 1,067 Words
  • 4,725 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In love with my brother - 3. Chapter 3 - The assult

About two months had past and I’ve gotten used to the thought of Anikin being Gay, I’ve even gotten used to Jack hanging around from time to time. But, Anikin’s boyfriend or not, I despised the guy. Jack looked like a decent person, he was in his mid-twenties a year or two older than Anikin, always in a shirt even sometimes wearing a polo shirt over it, he was what I would call a typical spoiled rich kid, his golden hair always combed to the side. I had no idea what Anikin might see in him, sure he was nice to look at, but his personality was horrible, if you had a conversation with him he would talk to you as if you had less brain than him and every topic would quickly end up being about something he liked to talk about, usually his car, a white 1950’s jaguar, sure it was awesome, real retro, but when you’ve heard about it like 50 times, it’s not interesting anymore.

And the way he would look at me when Anikin wasn’t in the room, like I was being assessed. It was worse when they were both home and I had to clean the house, his gaze would follow me around as I vacuum cleaned the main living area or dusted, or any other time when I was moving while occupied.

One of those days, even though I’d been sitting still doing my homework in the kitchen, I’d felt Jack stripping me naked with his gaze and as soon as Anikin had come back into the room, I’d used this as an excuse to withdraw to my room, from heron I kept to myself, only coming out to have dinner.

At 10 p.m. I went to sleep, hoping for a better day, without Jack, in the morning.

***

I slowly came too, noticing that it was still dark outside. In a daze of sleep, I slowly looked down the length of my body as I registered something moving on my skin, only for a second I froze, as my brain registered what was happening.

Get off” I screamed. I started kicking, trying to fight off Jack, who was on top of me, struggling, in an attempt to strip me of my clothes.

It only took Jack a second to cover my mouth and stifle my screams. I realized that I couldn’t outmatch him, he was too strong. I managed to roll over; getting my mouth uncovered long enough to scream for help loud enough that I hoped Anikin would hear.

Relief rushed through me as I heard footsteps on the hallway.

“Dominic… Are you alright?” Anikin opened the door, and saw Jack holding me down, with my pants pulled down past my hips.

What the hell are you doing to my brother?” Anikin roared as soon as the light was on. He came towards the bed in two strides, grabbed Jack by the collar, turned them around and punched him, a right hook to the eye, sending Jack to the floor. Anikin grabbed him once again and pulled him up.

Get up you piece of shit, get up.” As Anikin hauled Jack out of my room, I gathered myself and pulled up my pants, tears falling silently down my cheeks, I seriously had thought that I was going to be raped.

Fuck off you son of bitch, If I ever see you freaking face again I’ll fucking castrate you.” I heard Anikin scream from the direction of the front door.

Shit, that fucking hurt… What about my stuff? I’m half fucking naked here!” The front door slammed and locked, then the sound of Anikin’s footsteps moving towards his own bedroom reached me, the low sound of rummaging, then the sound of something being thrown around.

“Hey, what about my pants?”

You should’ve fucking kept’em on, asshole.” the slamming of a window and then silence. Not long after there was a low knock on my door.

“Dominic, are you all right?” Anikin slowly opened the door all the way as his figure appeared in the doorway.

I had curled myself up on the bed, my arms wrapped around my legs trying to keep myself from crying, but a sob escaped my throat as I met Anikin’s gaze unshed tears blurring my vision.

“Dom… did anything happen?” Concern showed all over his face as he kneeled down at my side, meeting my gaze.

“I swear to God Dom, if he did anything to you I’ll track him down and crack open his skull!” Anikin gently grabbed the side of my neck, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

“I’m fine Anikin. Just shocked” I slowly shook my head and met Anikin’s gaze, swallowing back the lump in my throat.

“I’m so sorry Dom… If I’d known…” Anikin’s eyes became glassy, I offered a small smile to show him I was seriously fine as I lay my hand on top of his.

“Don’t Anikin, it’s not your fault” He returned my smile, even though it was a little sad, it was still a smile.

“Would you mind staying with me? I don’t feel like sleeping alone.“

“Sure, give me a sec.” Anikin got up and quickly walked out of the room, a few seconds later he was back with his pillow in his hand, he switched off the light and came to stand beside the bed.

“Scoot over.” Anikin said as he placed his pillow on the bed, once he was in the bed he grabbed the duvet and covered us both with it. With a sigh he lay down on his back, keeping enough distance between us so he wouldn’t touch me. I don’t know why but it made me feel anxious, the distance. Even though Anikin was just next to me I still felt fearful and panicked, I needed closeness, comfort.

I scooted closer pulling at his left arm and crawled into the nook and cuddled in close. I felt Anikin hesitate as whether to hold me or not, but as I let out a heavy trembling sigh of relief he closed his arm around me.

While I let Anikin’s body heat warm me up, my heartbeat started to slow and my body relaxed little by little, I felt very safe now, here in my nook; and with Anikin’s heartbeat in my ear I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I am so sorry for the short chapter, but I am terrible with filling holes.

Thank for reading =)

Please leave a review before moving on smile.png

Copyright © 2017 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 1
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..