Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 2,790 Words
  • 4,620 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In love with my brother - 5. Chapter 5 - The drinking party

“Dom…”Anikin called from the kitchen.

“Yes.” I came out of my room, still holding and half reading the schoolbook I had been working with.

“I’m having some friends over for dinner tonight for at drinking party, so do you mind helping me in the kitchen today?” He’d just returned from shopping and was putting the groceries into the fridge.

“Sure. How many will be coming?” I looked up from the book and went to sit on one of the bar chairs at the kitchen counter.

“Three, Luke and William. Luke you’ve already met back at the agency, the skinny model? And of cause Tamaki will tag along. He takes every chance to hang around.” I just nodded.

“I think they will all stay over, so since we only have two extra roll out beds I was thinking, if you would let Tamaki borrow your bed for the night.” Tamaki was Anikin’s best friend whom he’d known since the beginning of his modeling carrier, they might even have known each other since collage but I wasn’t sure. He was one of those guys who were smiling and lots of fun to hang around. His mother was Japanese, hence the special name, even so he was tall, close to 6,5 feet and muscular. All in all with his charming face he was a real lady killer.

“Then where am I going to sleep?” I watched as Anikin turned around, smiling.

“With me of course, it’ll be just like when we were kids, only this time it won’t be because you have nightmares.” I felt my face get hot, so I quickly got up to return to my room.

“Sure, it’s no problem, he can have my bed.” I was kind of in a panic so my answer just came out of my mouth without any thought as I hurried back to my room.

Once behind the closed door I leaned against it, what had I just agreed to? I was in love with him for one thing and this was a drinking party for another. He would get drunk, and then I was going to sleep in the same bed as him? Wait, was I expecting something to happen? Of course not, this whole situation was just a big mess.

 

Evening came and I was introduced to William another model, whom I hadn’t met before. Everything went well, the food was good, then again all Anikin’s cooking was good but tonight’s dinner was exceptional, and the conversation went smoothly around the table.

After dinner Tamaki and I did the dishes while the rest of them made ready for the actual drinking party, setting the low table at the corner with bottles of alcohol, glasses and snacks. I sat by myself watching a movie afterwards while the others were talking over their booze.

“Well, maybe I should go prepare the beds for you guys, while I’m still more or less sober. Keep an eye on them for me Dominic, okay?” Anikin said as he suddenly rose to his feet, still stable—just.

“Sure.” As soon as Anikin was out of sight Tamaki and Luke got up, walking over, each with a bottle in one hand, to bump down on each side of me.

“Soooo Dom… Ever been drinking with the adults?” Luke asked.

“Well, no, I’m still a minor, I’m not really allowed to drink,” I answered not really sure what they were up to. I noticed William looking at us with a creepy smile on his face.

“Well, no one is going to notice since we’re at home, right? So here, drink up brat.” Tamaki shoved the bottle he was holding into my hand, and looked at me with a lot of enthusiasm.

“Come on, drink it, you can do it,” he urged me on.

“Well, maybe I should ask Anikin first.” I looked at the bottle, it smelled kind of good though.

“Oh, he’s such a mood killer. Come on, just have a taste,” Luke said from my other side. It felt a little like having an angel and a devil inside your head, like in cartoons, just these were two devils.

“Perhaps a little taste wouldn’t hurt.”

“That a boy,” Tamaki said as I placed the bottle at my lips and let the liquid into my mouth.

“Mmmm, this is really good,” I said. I hadn’t tasted anything like it before, it was sweet, a little like lemonade but more tropical, and stronger, in taste. After that I ended up emptying three whole bottles before Anikin made it back from doing the beds, I thought I’d heard him answer the phone as well so he was gone a good while. By then the music was playing loud from the stereo and I was sitting on the floor with the others, laughing at Tamaki’s lame jokes.

“Dominic, what happened?” Anikin was looking quite surprised by the scene in front of him.

“Anikin…” I smiled as I slurred out his name.

“I’ve been drinking.” I quickly raised my empty bottle to show him. He chuckled as he walked towards me.

“Yes… I can see that, who offered it to you?” He asked as he sat down beside me.

“Tamaki… you are the culprit, so now you are going to get scolded.” I got halfway up pointing aggressively at him with my empty bottle.

“Dominic, sit down, no one’s going to get scolded, he offered it to you, but you were the one to drink it.” Anikin was chuckling as he explained.

“But I love you, please scold him,” I said as pathetic as I could with huge wet poppy eyes, as I, once again, pointed at Tamaki with my empty bottle.

“Now be a good boy, or else you are going straight to bed,” he’s voice was gentle, almost caressing, as he grabbed my chin between his thumb and index and looked into my eyes. My face went bright red and I had no answer to give. Finally I gave a small nod as he released me with a smile.

“Luke, can we have something to drink over here?” A new bottle for me and a beer for Anikin were passed across the table and Tamaki pulled out a set of cards waving it around to see who wanted to play.

After a few hours I leaned back with a tired sigh, and the next moment I was lying flat on my back, on the floor.

“Haha, I think it’s time for the kid to go to bed Anikin,” Tamaki’s voice vaguely reached me.

“I can take care of him,” William’s voice said.

“He’s my brother Will, so back off,” someone tugged at my arm, I thought it was William at first so I pulled it away, I didn’t want him to touch me.

“Come on Dominic, time to go to bed, you’ve had enough.” This time I was sure it was Anikin who was gently tugging at my arm.

“But I love you…” My voice was slurred and unclear.

“Yes, so you keep telling me. But you have to go to bed anyway.” He wrapped my arms around his neck, my head rested against his shoulder, he lifted me up, an arm behind my back and one under my knees, it was such a nice feeling, to be taken care of.

“I’m tired,” I said as we moved.

“Just wait a moment and we’ll have you in bed.” A door was opened and the next moment I was put down onto a really soft and nice mattress, which smelled a lot like Anikin. I reached out and grabbed a piece of duvet, lifting it to my face.

“Mmmm, such a nice smell,” I whispered, the answer was nothing more than a chuckle.

“Don’t go to sleep yet, I’ll be right back.” The room went silent, how did he expect me to fall asleep with the bed spinning around like this, it was really annoying.

“Here.” Anikin was back and helped me to sit, as he was sitting beside me.

“Take this.” He gave me a pill and offered me a cup of water to swallow it.

“That was nice, thank you.” I gave him back the cup. Anikin placed it on the night table.

“Let’s get you out of all those clothes so you can go to sleep.” He started pulling off my sweater then my t-shirt, he helped me down to the bed and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off me.

“Do you want a clean pair of underwear?” Anikin asked as he stood leaning over me.

“They are clean.” With that answer he pulled the duvet over me and was about to leave the room.

“Anikin…” I said.

“Yes.” He stopped in the doorway.

“Could you please stop the bed from spinning, it’s making me dizzy” I said as I placed my arms over my eyes.

“Just give it a moment it should stop in a couple of minutes, if you get sick I put a bucket beside the table for you to use. Night.” With that he started to close the door.

“I love you Anikin” I said once again.

“Shh, go to sleep, see you in the morning.” Then he closed the door and the room went dark. For a short time the bed kept spinning, but just as he said, it suddenly stopped and after that it only took me a moment to fall asleep.

 

I slowly woke up the next morning. The room was dim and my head felt like it was made out of concrete. My eyes felt like they were lined with sand, but I slowly forced them open anyway. The first thing I saw was a closet, far away from the bed, and it sure wasn’t mine. As my eyes slowly ran over a few things by the closet I realized that it definitely was not my room. I tried to roll onto my back, but then I felt something other than the duvet wrapped around me.

Anikin was sleeping with an arm around my waist, his body close to mine and our legs tangled with each other. My arm was draped around his shoulder and my chin had been resting on top of his head. Once again I tried to pull back, but Anikin tightened his grip in his sleep and I couldn’t move anywhere, then I reached around and removed his arm so I could slowly roll away.

I swung my legs over the edge and sat still for a moment, trying to remember what had happened last night. When nothing came to me, I slowly got to my feet and tried to find my clothes, but found nothing. I went to Anikin’s closet to look for a t-shirt or something else to wear but it was too noisy. In the end I just grabbed the grey shirt on the chair by the night table and pulled it on, it was the one he had been wearing last night, and it still smelled like him, I buttoned it on my way to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I really slowly went to the kitchen. I had a killer hangover, my head felt like it was going to explode and all fast moves made me dizzy.

Anikin was up too staring into the fridge, probably trying to decide what to eat.

“Good morning,” I said, my voice hoarse, like I’d been screaming all night. Anikin turned and stiffened when he saw me, his gaze looked me up and down before meeting mine.

“Why are you wearing my shirt?” he asked with a choked voice, sounding like he had a lump in his throat.

“Couldn’t find my own clothes, and I didn’t want to wake up the others.” Barefooted I strolled to join him at the refrigerator to look for what food I wanted to eat, but I too came up empty. I found the cereals, a bowl and a spoon, then sat down at the kitchen counter and poured cereal into my bowl.

As I started to eat, Anikin sat down beside me with his own bowl, poured cereal into it and started eating. We sat in silence for a moment until the door to my room opened, we both turned to look, Tamaki offered us a weak wave as he joined us.

“Good morning,” he said before yawning,

“Morning,” we both said. Tamaki walked to the other side of the counter, standing there for a moment looking at us.

“You two have seriously been living together for too long, it’s depressing,” he said referring to our eating habits, before turning around looking for something to eat for himself.

“So… did you sleep okay?” Anikin asked me.

“I slept fine, yes, thank you. But I do feel a little smashed this morning. Looking back at the position I woke in, I’m not surprised,” I said as I looked at Anikin.

“How is that?” Tamaki asked with his mouth full of bread.

“Well I was being crushed.” Anikin almost choked in his serial.

“What?” he asked and I looked at him like there was some point I didn’t get.

“I was lying like this,” I said and positioned my arms in an excessive awkward posture.

“On top of that I couldn’t move because you were clinging to me, arms and legs, and you wouldn’t let me go.” I let my arms fall, at the same time Anikin sounded like he was choking in his cereals, and went back to my own breakfast like nothing had happened.

“Haha If you had been holding on to me any time, out of all those we’ve shared the same bed, I would definitely have taken advantage of it.” Tamaki’s face split in a huge laugh.

“What are you waffling about? I’m not even your type.” Anikin stuck his chin out at him.

“How do you know that, you don’t know shit about my type. So how do you know I won’t jump you anytime soon?” Tamaki shot right back at him standing upright to seem bigger.

“Well… first of all I have a dick. Second No boobs, and I’ve known you long enough to know, you wouldn’t fuck anything without them.” With that Anikin went back to his cereal, leaving Tamaki speechless.

“Hmpf,” was his only respond before turning back to eating his bread.

“Man you guys are noisy in the mornings. What did account, do to you?” Luke came out of my bedroom while scratching his head.

“You were the one sleeping in, idiot, so don’t complain.” Tamaki didn’t feel sorry for him at all, Luke flipped him off before walking to the bathroom.

I sat still for a moment studying Anakin and Tamaki goofing around, so typical for the two of them. It made me wonder what they were like while shooting and it made me want to see them work, maybe they’d let me watch one day.

The phone rang, Anikin got up and pressed the speaker button before speaking.

“This is Mr. Marshall speaking.”

“Anikin, get the others and gather at the studio in half an hour. We have a pile of work to do and we’re behind in the process already, so get your ass out of the bed and down here… Now!!” The voice in the other end was really loud and angry.

“Bill, you do know it is your boss, you’re talking to right?” Anikin was standing still looking down at the floor.

“Excuse me?” And then silence.

“I just needed to ask, because it really sounded like you forgot. So a little reminder was in need, you could say”

“But, you told me the circumstances about that, and said I should treat you like the others.”

“Yes, I did say that. But on my only day off I am your boss, so you do not call me at 10 in the morning on that day, and tell me to come to work like you just did, then in your mind believe that I would not fire you on that one reason alone. Do you get the picture?” In all the time I had been staying with Anikin I had never heard him use his authority like that.

“Yes Boss, sorry.” And with that the line was cut.

“Man I hate that man…” Anikin went to pour a cup of the coffee Tamaki had made.

“Maybe, but he’s a great manager, really good at his job,” Tamaki said.

“I know, he makes a huge lot of money, and that’s the only reason I haven’t fired him yet.”

“He’s a real asshole if you ask me.” Luke had just returned from the bathroom in time to hear the conversation.

Copyright © 2017 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..