Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 4,953 Words
  • 3,514 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In love with my brother - 11. Chapter 11 - Weekend out

Friday. Even though I was trying my hardest, willing it to go away, it remained Friday and we still had to leave. I know I hadn’t thought much of the idea of spending a weekend with Mom, but to be honest I was chickening out. Looking back at the last six weeks between Anikin and myself I was starting to feel nervous, could we really pull it off? I knew Anikin didn’t really care whether or not Mom knew about us, but I wasn’t ready for the tantrum she was definite to throw. Besides, it was my decision if I wanted to tell her, and in the end my love life wasn’t really any of her business, gay or not. But then again, the best thing would be to tell her, just not yet.

“I’ll see you on Monday Dom, good luck.” Sean sympathetically patted my shoulder. I’d told him of my weekend plans during lunch.

“Yeah, thanks man. I think I will need it.” I raised a hand in goodbye and made my way towards the bus. Anikin had to run by the company on his way home and would be late. So it was easier for me to get home on my own.

 

I unlocked the front door just as Anikin pulled up in the driveway. With a smile he got out of the car and bounced up the steps. He grabbed me around the waist pulling me in for a kiss.

“What’s with you?” I chuckled when he released me.

“I gotta fill up my DomOmeter.” He nonchalantly scooted past me into the hallway.

“Your what?” I grinned and followed him, closing the door.

“I can’t touch you for two days, so I have to fill up with two days’ worth of love. My DomOmeter,” he explained grabbing me by the neck to drag me in for another kiss.

“You need to go and pack. We have to be there in two hours,” I mumbled against his lips.

“Mmmm.” Was his only response and gave no indication he was going to stop. I pulled back trying to push him off but his lips just continued along my jawline.

Anikin sucked my earlobe and my plea came out as a moan, “Anikin. Come on, Let go.”

“Let’s just make up an excuse to be late,” he muttered against my throat.

“No, we can’t.” I finally managed to push him back, and with a disappointed sigh he went to pack his stuff.

***

With both our suitcases in the trunk of the car, we left our normal cozy lovey-dovey life to spend this one weekend, playing brothers, in the company of my mom and Tom.

Anikin spent the hour long drive to my mom’s holding my hand while driving, releasing it only to change the gear.

Mom came out to greet us, just as we pulled up their driveway. I’d bet she’d been scouting for us.

“Dominic,” she called happily as I got out of the car. “How nice it is to see you, I’ve missed you so much.” She wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight hug.

“Hi Mom, good to see you too,” I muttered into her neck as I hugged her back. Now that we were here and I held her in my arms, I could feel how much I’d missed her, and a good while passed before I pulled back, finally letting her go.

Mom turned and out her arms, “Anikin. How are you Darling? I hope you’re not overworking yourself,” she cooed before hugging him.

“Don’t worry, Nora. It’s nothing I can’t handle,” he answered with a knowing smile.

“Come on in and have a cup of tea before we go. Tom is just packing the last stuff we need to bring.” She only managed to open the door before Tom showed; a suitcase in each hand.

“Oh! Dominic, Anikin, you’re here, good. Could you get your suitcases out so I can get the car packed?” He said and nudged sideways passed Mom, before he shook first mine then Anikin’s hand in greetings.

“We’re all going in your car?” I met Mom’s gaze with surprise, feeling a little disappointed. That meant my Anikin-time was now, at this moment, over for the next two days. I had hoped for just a little more on the way to the hut.

“There is no reason to run Anikin’s fancy car through the woods. Our station car has got plenty of room for the four of us.” Mom gestured towards the car in their garage.

“I’ll get the luggage, you go on in Dom.” Anikin smiled at me and went back to the car.

Mom led the way to the kitchen. “So, how have you been Honey? Tell me what’s new”

“Mostly it’s the same. I got a part time job at the model agency though.” As I told her this I realized how long it had been since last we really talked. But then again, I for one had been really busy, with school, work and now Anikin, so calling Mom hadn’t been my first priority.

“How exiting. When did this happen?” She handed me the mug of tea she’d just made.

“I started just after new year’s.” I sipped my tea and regretted it the same instant, as I burned my tongue.

“How do you like it? Your job, that is.”

“It’s fun, I get to try all sorts of stuff, even though most of what I do is just get coffee for whoever needs it. However, I spend a great deal of time watching the shootings.” I said, flicking my tongue in an attempt to make the burning go away, although it didn’t work. Speaking of shootings; that reminded me not to ever let her know about the job I’d done with Anikin. That would be way too embarrassing, not to mention that I would never hear the end of it. To participate in shooting for a gay magazine, was way past my mom’s tolerance of what was okay for her son to do.

“That’s nice. What about school? Can you keep up, it’s not too hard on you?” she handed me a glass of water as she noticed my discomfort.

“School’s awesome, sure it’s hard but I’m managing” I gratefully sipped the water, enjoying the cooling sensation in my mouth. “My work at the agency actually has me thinking about what direction I want to go. Seeing the raw photos and hearing about the process they go through, before getting to posters and magazine front pages. I thought I might try looking into the editing job. However, I still need to do some research on the subject before I can say for certain.”

“There, the car’s all packed.” Tom came into the kitchen closely followed by Anikin, putting an end to our conversation. Compared to Tom, who was awfully ordinary, Anikin stood out like a king between peasants, okay maybe that was a bit over the top but the difference between them was just that big.

Still hidden from Mom’s view by the fridge, Anikin winked at me when he noticed me ogling. I blushed and tore my gaze away.

“Are you okay Dominic? You seem a bit flushed” Mom said as she looked at me.

“Yes, I’m just a bit hot,” I answered, grateful that I was still wearing my jacket, it made the explanation seem genuine.

“All right then, if all is ready we should get going. There is a bit of a drive and it would be nice if we could make it before it gets too late.” With Tom’s statement we all took turns on the bathroom before leaving.

***

The radio was playing softly; Tom was behind the wheel and Mom beside him, humming along with the song currently playing. Anikin and I were in the backseat, a big case, containing food, squeezed in between us.

Anikin was happily chatting with Tom while I silently watched the landscape pass by. Turning my head as I felt a gaze on me, I found Anikin studying me intensely, a tiny wrinkle between his brows. He cocked his head a question on his face. To reassure him I was fine I smiled before I turned to Mom.

“Is far, still?” Mom looked at her watch.

“We should arrive in ten minutes’ time,” she said with a smile.

Tom suddenly broke the silence that had fallen over the car. “Your Mom told me you used to be fairly good at fishing, Dominic?”

“Yes, I insisted going fishing on every single vacation. I used to drive Danny crazy.” I laughed at the thought of Danny rolling eyes, every time I’d pleaded to go fishing when I was younger.

“You used to drive me crazy. I always got dragged along, whether I wanted to go or not.” Anikin added, joining the conversation.

“It got worse, Anikin. Starting the first year you weren’t with us,” Mom said. “Danny was dragged off to do all the stuff he used to do with you. It was a very lonely vacation for me, as I didn’t get invited.” She sighed heavily at the memory.

“Here’s the road,” Tom said turning onto a dirt road that appeared on the left, marked with a sign saying ‘Private’.

We drove in darkness for a little while, before a grand hut showed up in the headlights of the car.

“Wow. It’s huge,” I exclaimed getting out. Tom turned to me smiling.

“There are only three bedrooms though, so it’s quite spacious.”

“Let’s go have a look at the inside. I’m really excited to see the changes Gamma and Phil made.” Mom hurriedly urged Tom to get the front door opened.

Anikin and I followed suit as Tom went to let all of us in. Mom and Tom entered first and with Anikin just in front of me, I couldn’t stop myself from grabbing hold of the end of his middle finger, wanting to share my excitement as well as seeking comfort to ease my nervousness. His head turned and he looked at me questioningly, I smiled uneasy and tugged at his finger. He returned my smile and grabbed hold of my hand to squeeze it reassuringly. We walked in and had to let go of each other, but as my eyes fell on the interior all uneasiness was forgotten.

Tom had been right; the inside was really spacious. The whole lower floor was one big room, only divided by three wooden pillars supporting the construction and the high ceiling added to the space. The grand open kitchen was on the right, complete with cooking island and two sinks. A round wooden dining table took up the center of the room and a huge old fashioned fireplace took up the far wall. It was furnished with two big armchairs, a three seater couch in the middle and a big fluffy hide on the floor, which looked like sheep, but I couldn’t tell for sure.

Tom, they installed a Jacuzzi!” Mom’s squeal reached us from somewhere out in the garden and we all went to see what she had found.

I followed Anikin through the door in the corner, off to the right of the fireplace, and entered a semi conservatory. The end wall was all sliding doors of glass and half of the roof could be pushed back. In the middle of the room, placed halfway down into the tile covered floor, was a wooden Jacuzzi, all ready to be used. And I hadn’t even brought my swimwear.

“Are you for real? That is so awesome,” I exclaimed walking over to get a closer look. As I looked into the tub and saw the bench lined around the edge, all kinds of dirty images of Anikin and me in there popped up in my head and a blush crept onto my cheeks.

“Dominic, are you sure you are feeling alright?” Mom was all over me as soon as she cast a glance at my face. She placed a hand on my forehead to feel my temperature, checked my eyes, and looked down my throat, like I was a little kid. All the while she was fussing over my wellbeing, Anikin stood in the background behind her, watching with a knowing grin. Damn him for being so careless about all of this, and damn me for blushing so easily.

“Mom! I’m fine, nothing to worry about.” I waved her off.

“Oh, no you don’t Dominic. I’m not having you come down with a cold or something, now that we’re finally here. You are getting dinner, a warm little something to sleep on, and then you are going to bed.” And so the weekend started. I was sent to bed with a hot toddy while the others sat in front of the fireplace drinking whiskey.

***

Grumpy, and feeling like a child, I was in bed reading the book I brought with me thinking it might come in handy when Anikin softly entered my room.

“You’re still up?” He asked surprised when his gaze fell upon me.

“It’s only 8.30. How did you expect me to be sleeping this early?” I put my book down to watch him as he approached me, slight irritation on my face.

“Not that I’m complaining,” he said and pressed his lips against mine, all irritation forgotten. I pushed him back enough to break free of his lips.

“My mom…” I started but Anikin cut me off mid-sentence;

“They are both still drinking downstairs.” And his lips were back on mine. Suddenly the door was opened and my mom walked in on us. Anikin jerked back and started to smooth out the bedding, like he was trying to make me more comfortable, being sick as I supposedly was.

“How are you feeling Honey?” Mom asked coming closer.

“I’m fine Mom. It’s nothing to fuss about. I’m not coming down with a cold or whatever, I’ve just been feeling a little warm today.” Mom came around to sit on the other side of the bed. She felt my forehead again before stroking her hand over my hair.

“I’m just so happy that you wanted to come, so I’d be sad if you ended up being sick. That’s all.” She leaned in to hug me and held me for a good while.

“I know Mom. I’ll dress warmly tomorrow, so don’t worry. Okay?” I smiled as she released me.

“Okay. Well, I’ll let you get some sleep now. I’ll see you in the morning.” She got up and we bid her a good night as she left the room. I looked at Anikin and sighed with relief – that was close.

“Right, sleep” Anikin raised from the bed, then bent over to give me a quick peck before walking towards the door as well.

“Night Dom. I’ll see you in the morning.” I sat still in the dark for a moment.

“Night,” I answered and settled down closing my eyes as Anikin closed the door.

***

I was woken up by a knock on the door and through the slits of my eyes, I saw Mom come in.

“Dominic, are you awake?” I closed my eyes and rolled onto my other side with a denying grumble. “Tom and I are going into town to get breakfast, you want anything?” My answer was a repudiating mumble. “Alright, we’ll be back in half an hour, so make sure you are up and ready for breakfast when we get back.” Again my response was only a mumbled sound of agreement. I flopped onto my stomach and dozed to the sound of voices from downstairs. I listened to the car leaving and when everything was quiet, I sighed and slowly dragged myself out of bed. Stretching I walked out into the hallway, I didn’t remember ever having slept so poorly, and set off towards the bathroom while yawning. I opened the door and reached the sink, still in a haze of sleep, before I noticed the misty air caused by someone being in the shower. I dug through my toiletry, found my toothbrush and started brushing. Still half asleep in front of the fogged up mirror, I moaned drowsily as Anikin eased an arm around me and pressed a kiss to the side of my neck, I turned to nuzzle against his chest.

“Morning sleepyhead.” Anikin’s chest rumbled against my ear.

“I wawwa go baug to beg” I griped, still at the task of brushing my teeth.

“What?” Anikin laughed. I pulled back and got rid of the brush and paste in my mouth.

“I wanna go back to bed… So tired” I whined again while returning to my upright-standing pillow.

“Yeah, but you know your mom when she tells you to get up, no use whining.”

“I missed you all night. I haven’t slept so badly in… well, ever” I circled my arms around his naked waist. Anikin hugged me closer, playing with the hair at the nape of my neck.

“Yeah, me neither.”

“Let’s go back to bed and make out?” I pulled back and met his gaze which sparkled with amusement.

“Mmm, no time. I promised your mom we would have everything ready for breakfast when they return.” Anikin grabbed my chin and started to lean in. I closed my eyes and waited for the kiss, but it never came. “Go take a shower and meet me downstairs… Make it a cold one.” He finished in a whisper and chastely brushed his lips over mine before leaving the room. Cold shower? I looked down and found my boxers strained against my erection. Damn it, he was definitely punishing me for having to pretend this whole weekend, it was going to be a long day.

***

Leaning back in her chair, Mom looked between Anikin and me, over her coffee mug.

“So what do you want to do today?”

“Let’s go fishing!” I announced immediately, my mouth full of bread.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Mom scolded.Tom pointed his coffee mug towards the windows.

“How about trying the Jacuzzi this evening?” He suggested.

“But we didn’t bring any swimwear,” Anikin said looking very saddened.

“Neither did we.”Mom was lost in thought for a moment. “There’s a little hardware store downtown, I think they might have some. How about you boys go fishing this morning, and after lunch, we can go downtown to get swimwear? And buy ingredients for dinner, in case you catch anything.”

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Tom said.

***

A few hours later Tom, Anikin and I were down at the lake with each of our fishing poles, line thrown into the water. We hadn’t brought the gear ourselves but Tom’s parents had some stored in the shed at the back of the house. Tom had wandered downstream while Anikin and I had made our way upstream, now standing a few hundred feet apart.

I’d found a big rock and was comfortably seated waiting for the fish to catch on. The water was calm at the spot I’d chosen and I’d settled on lazy fishing while letting my thoughts wander. My gaze wandered downstream on its own, where Anikin was standing on a flat rock engaged in his fishing.

I rested my head in my hand, leaning my elbow on my thigh while watching him. It was still strange to think about him being my boyfriend, however happy it made me. This gorgeous piece of man was mine. I caught myself grinning like an idiot and had to look away for a moment to get my face back to normal. I turned back and studied his face for a while, first now noticing how relaxed he looked. There was not a trace of his normal busy days and stress. As if he’d noticed my looking at him, his head turned and he met my gaze. Something in the water caught his attention and with a grin he pointed for me to look. Confused I turned my gaze toward the lake and saw my fishing pole floating around. Damn it, I hadn’t even noticed I’d dropped it. I rose, ruminating over how I would get it back. Suddenly it was jerked outward towards the less quiet part of the river and without thinking I jumped into the water in a state of panic.

The water wasn’t deep, it didn’t reach higher that the middle of my thighs, but it was freezing. However, I quickly managed to catch my pole.

I got it! Shit it’s cold,” I exclaimed loudly and laughter sounded from the riverside. As I turned to walk back to shore, my foot slipped and I fell backwards into the water. For a moment I went under and reflexively started struggling to get back up. Even though the stream wasn’t really strong it managed to drag me along, making it harder to get foothold on the slippery rocks on the bottom.

“Dominic!” I heard Anikin’s worried call but couldn’t answer because of all my splashing around to get up at the same time as I was trying to pull in the fish. I was carried further and further down the stream until it finally spread out into a larger area covered with pebbles. Finally, I was able to drag myself onto land and pull in my fish.

“For fuck sake Dom! Are you alright?” Anikin came running towards me.

“What happened?” Tom who had been fishing on this part of the river came rushing from a little further upstream.

“I c… cau... caught… it” My teeth were clacking and I was starting to shake. I pointed at the fish writhing on the stones, trying to get back into the water. I’d caught a huge salmon; there was more than enough food there for the four of us.

Anikin laughed and grabbed my arm to help me up. “Ever the optimist. Let’s get you home and warmed up.”

“Shit that was really cold” I said and moved around to keep warm, even though it didn’t help much, luckily it was only a short walk back to the hut.

“Who jumps into the water at this time of year? If you had your mother worried before, she is going to get a fit when she sees you.” He cast a glance back before leaning in closer. “Don’t you dare to get sick because of your foolishness; I want you home in bed for the right reason.” That low seductive tone he spoke with left me warmer for a moment and I’m sure I would’ve blushed if I hadn’t been so cold.

When we entered the hut and Mom came out to greet us, her face falling when she saw me.

“What happened?”

“I felt like taking a swim, bad idea,” I rattled only just managing to get the words out, I supposed the fact that my humor was still intact was proof that I was going to live.

“He’s fine. I’ll help him get into the shower.” Anikin helped me upstairs and led me into the bathroom. “Damn it Dom, why did you have to jump in after it? I thought you were going to drown.” He slowly started to undress me.

“Guess I didn’t really think. I didn’t wanna loose the fish” My voice was muffled behind my shirt. When my head was once again free Anikin grabbed each side of my neck and pressed his lips hard against mine.

“Don’t ever worry me like that again” he said, voice stern, as he looked me deep in the eyes, his concern for me clearly visible in his face.

“Sorry.” I looked down. “Though, you did find it funny at the beginning, I heard you laugh.”

“That was before you decided to go rafting” Anikin grumbled and started to strip me of the rest of my clothes and placed me in the shower, where I slowly started warming up.

***

“I am never gonna go river rafting, just in case any of you should come up with the idea” I announced in the car, now warm and cozy; dressed in Anikin’s thick oversized hoodie.

“I still can’t believe you jumped in after a stupid fishing pole. Why must you be so reckless, Dominic?” Mom turned to look at me, a frown on her face.

“It was quite funny, until he got washed away” Anikin admitted.

“Well, it got us dinner on the table so stop complaining” I grumbled turning toward the window, pouting.

***

Once at the store, Mom guided us through the aisles toward where she had spotted the swimwear earlier.

“Ah here it is” she said as we turned the next corner. Well, they did have swimwear, however, it wasn’t really ‘a selection of’ rather than ‘four pieces of’, and Clearance sale was written in thick, black letters on a yellow board, hanging over the section.

Mom was lucky; the last bikini on the rack was her size. However, Tom, Anikin, and I had more trouble about who should buy what. There were one pair of children’s swimwear, two pairs of swim trunks and one pair of speedo briefs.

“Well, I’ll leave the two of you to discuss, I won’t fit into either of those” Tom stated grabbing the biggest pair of trunks and walked off to join Mom.

“There is no way in hell I’m wearing those” I said pointing at the speedos. Anikin grabbed them off the rack to check the size.

“They’re only size small, I won’t fit into them,” Anikin said shaking his head before looking at me, face serious.

“No…” I knew what he was thinking behind that mask on his face. “Na ah, not gonna happen.” Anikin wasn’t able to keep his poker face and cracked in a grin.

“I’m sorry… come on; they are not that bad, even if they are pink.” Just hearing him say it made me curl my toes, no way in hell was I putting on a pair of pink speedo briefs, as if that wasn’t bad enough.

“You wear them then. Squeeze that sexy ass of yours tight and they’ll fit just fine” I said grinning. I grabbed the blue flowered Trunks and smacked his backside before walking off.

***

Jacuzzi!” I yelled as I darted from my room, wearing only my new trunks, grabbing my towel on the way out. I ran past Mom and Tom in the great room.

Dominic” Mom scolded in surprise. Tom had gone to get the tub ready right after dinner, which had been awesome, the fish had been delicious, best catch I’d ever made.

I discarded my towel on the chair just inside the conservatory and quickly tip toed towards the Jacuzzi. Slowly I got in, savoring the feeling of the hot water and crazy bubbles, tickling my skin.

“God, that is so good” I sighed and slid down until only my face was free. Through the slits of my eyes I saw Mom and Tom walk in, a moment later they joined me uttering their own sighs of contentment.

“I wonder what’s keeping Anikin” Mom said.

“Fighting with his speedos,” I chuckled, I was so mean. I did feel bad, it was my fault after all, although not enough that I wasn’t having fun with the thought of him squeezing into that tiny thing.

Finally, he entered to join us, towel tied around his hips. He didn’t drop it till he was beside the tub and quickly climbed in with us.

“Uhm… They look a little tightfitting, Anikin” Mom hesitantly noted. She’d been right, his speedos only just covered what they were supposed to cover and left red marks on his skin.

“Yeah I know, but someone refused to wear them, even though he’s the only one with an ass small enough to fit right into them,” he said glaring at me and I knew he was going to get back at me eventually.

“Don’t complain, at least the color suits you,” I teased earning another glare from Anikin.

We all fell silent for a moment, relishing the feeling of total relaxation.

“This is the way to end a good weekend,” Mom mumbled. Beside her Tom hummed correspondingly.

“What time are we leaving tomorrow?” I asked sitting up so I could look at Mom.

“Sometime after lunch, then we can have dinner at our place before you have to go home, sound good?” I cursed on the inside but ended up accepting anyway.

***

Finally, we were on our way home. I had very much enjoyed the weekend, even so I was ready to go home now.

I had missed Mom and I had loved the whole hour alone with her that morning getting breakfast ready; I hadn’t been able to sleep in, so I had made my way to the kitchen to make coffee, and Mom had joined me soon after.

Tom turned out to be not so bad after all, he was just really awkward with people, but he was cool. Not that we’d talked all that much, but at least he got along fine with Anikin.

But, even though all was good, I missed my boyfriend. It was hard having him so close and not being able to show affection. I was starting to get restless, impatient, and somehow I believed Anikin was feeling the same. He too was awfully quiet on the way back to civilization.

We arrived back at Mom’s house later than expected; traffic had been quite busy during our time spent on the highway. Luckily Mom decided to make sandwiches for dinner, just to make it easy. And finally we said our goodbyes and Anikin and I got in our car and headed home

Don't forget to leave a review :thankyou:  
Copyright © 2017 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So, they survived the weekend undiscovered-- at least as far as we know. I do wonder if Anikin's conversations with Tom or Dom's with his mom gave anything away. I imagine that their celibate weekend will play a role in moving forward, at least for Dominic and Anikin's. Time will tell...
Thanks for sharing your friends and their story!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..