Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 5,107 Words
  • 4,814 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In love with my brother - 10. Chapter 10 - Blooming relationship

Morning arrived and I woke up feeling very well rested, I stretched my stiff muscles savoring the extension taking away the itch. Having the need for another five minutes of snoozing, I rolled onto my side and nuzzled closer to Anikin. He stirred in his sleep and tightened his grip around me before waking up.

“Mmmm, what time is it?” He mumbled.

“Just five more minutes,” I grumbled half asleep. Anikin let go of me and reached behind him to grab his watch.

Shit!” He exclaimed jumping out of bed. He ripped away his arm from under my head jerking me wide awake.

“What’s going on?” I sat up leaning on one arm while watching Anikin franticly getting dressed.

“We are so late,” he gasped before hurrying out of the room. I reached over to look at his watch. 7:45 – 7:45? I needed to be in school in 15 minutes; I jumped out of bed and pulled on my t-shirt from yesterday.

Running to my room I almost collided with Anikin coming out of the bathroom.

“Whoa.” Anikin grabbed my waist to steady me. “Good morning,” he said with a smile, our gazes met and he bent down and kissed me, thoroughly. It was so – unexpected, so – good; I was totally lost in the sensation of his lips upon mine and my brain ceased to function for a moment. Then just as suddenly as it had happened Anikin released me and hurried back to his room. I just stood there for a moment feeling all gooey inside.

Where was I going again? I was in a hurry? Oh yeah, shit, school. I rushed to my room, grabbed the first pair of jeans from the closet and pulled on a random hoodie from the pile on the floor. I dragged on my socks while stumbling my way to the bathroom, where I finished whatever I needed to do in there, setting a new record of mine own.

I grabbed my schoolbag from the living room and quickly had it repacked for the day. On my way out the door I remembered my chemistry assignment and ran back to my room to fetch it. Backpack in one hand and folder in the other I went to join Anikin in the car.

***

The drive to school proved how much I hated Mondays. On top of sleeping over we got stuck in the rush hour traffic and I knew I wouldn’t make my first lessons.

The car was silent except for Anikin’s impatient drumming of his fingers on the steering wheel. I peeked in his direction wondering, maybe now was a good time to ask the big question.

“So…” I started, wringing my hands nervously, “We didn’t really talk about this yesterday, but – what now? Are we dating?” I peeked at him eager as well as anxious to know his answer.

“What makes you think we’re not?” He sounded puzzled by my question.

“So – we’re dating?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“So – you’re my boyfriend?” My heart pounded in my chest. I needed one hundred percent assurance that we were in a relationship.

“Yes, I’m your boyfriend”

“So – you’re in love with me?” My voice was smaller but hopeful as I asked this. After all he hadn’t let me know his feelings ‘till now.

“For God’s sake Dom, yes I’m in love with you.” He said resignedly, and then he turned to look at me “I love you.” His voice was warm and filled with feelings as he confessed; I blushed and had to avert my gaze, why did I have to get so flustered? I finally got what I wanted.

Traffic had stopped completely so Anikin reached over and pulled me in for a kiss. It was heated and full of emotions, and caused my heart to pound even faster until the sound of its beating filled my ears. He kissed me for a long time but we were interrupted by the horn of the car behind us, signaling for us to follow the traffic. Anikin grinned at me and put the car in motion.

“Boyfriend” I muttered to myself as I gently pressed my fingers to my lips, I definitely liked the sound of that.

***

Sean needed only to cast one glance at me in order to guess what had happened; I could feel the goofy grin spread across my face.

“So… It finally happened. Slept in ‘course of too much night time exercise?” He flexed his eyebrows at me and fell in beside me as we headed toward the entrance building.

“Ha, ha, very funny. No, but we are now officially dating.” A slight blush crept into my cheeks as I finally said it out loud. It felt so nice to utter those simple words, and it was hard not to jump around screaming with happiness like an idiot.

“Spill it, give me all the details.” That was Sean for you, always eager to get the newest gossip.

“Huh? No, I’m so not sharing my sex life with you,” I exclaimed with no room to discuss.

What? You got it up the ass already?” His words were loud with shock and I quickly had to shush him.

“Damn it Sean, do you have let the whole school know I’m dating a guy? I’m not really ready for everyone to know yet. And no, we didn’t go all the way. And who says I’m going to be the one to get it up the ass? I’m a guy too, you know.” My voice was hushed and my words fast. I gestured towards my private parts, as if there was something Sean was forgetting about.

“Yes I’ve noticed that. But I don’t really see Anikin beneath you moaning in pleasure.” Sean eyed me skeptically.

“Do I seem girly to you? Cause' I don’t really feel it, you know.” I gave him a disapproving look.

“Hey, I’m just saying… You know, they say it’s actually pretty good, getting it up the ass that is.”

“Why don’t you go and try it then, and let me know if it’s something I would feel like doing.” I looked ahead toward the mass of students gathering in front of the door to our classroom, as they slowly entered.

“Do I look like someone, who would let some dude stick his dick up my ass, to you?” He exclaimed, gesturing to himself with both hands before throwing his arms to the side. I gave him a quick look over, one eyebrow raised, before snickering, failing to answer his question.

“You’re such a nitwit,” He grumbled, punching my arm, making me stagger.

“Ow.” Entering the classroom with the rest of the students, we put an end to the topic, as I rubbed the sore spot.

***

The day passed like any other; to and from class, study discussion, and lunch, nothing interesting. Just three lectures left and the day would end just as boring as the rest, or at least so I thought.

Next class was chemistry and we needed to hand in our homework assignment. On the way to the classroom I searched my bag for the folder containing my own work, only to find it missing.

“Aw man, I’m sure I had it with me this morning,” I moaned as I dug deeper, willing the folder to turn up at the bottom.

“Maybe you misplaced it during the day,” Sean said without interest, not caring about my problem at all.

“This is so not happening; I suck at chem already. Mr. Johnson is so going to fail me.” My head fell backwards and I groaned dramatically.

Just as we were about to enter our classroom, the sound of a commotion reached us from around the corner. Like everybody else we stopped in our tracks and turned to see what the fuss was all about.

A tall slender person, wearing tight black jeans, a marine-blue blazer over a white shirt, a scarf and sunglasses, turned the corner. He was so misplaced it seemed unreal. All the girls started to group in twos and threes admiring him as he passed them, whispering and swooning over him.

The sound of girls squealing excitingly made the guy stop in his tracks and turn around.

“Come on Tamaki. We don’t have time for this,” he called annoyed, he turned sideways and I saw that the Mohawk on his head was combed back, and that was the reason I hadn’t recognized who is was.

“Anikin?” I was totally dumbfounded as I realized who the person was. Anikin turned around, pulling off his sunglasses as he saw me. A smile crept over his face and he started towards me. I forced my feet to move and went to meet him halfway while thoughts raced through my head; why was Anikin here? What reason could he possibly have to show up at my school? What if someone notices the chemistry between us? I wasn’t ready to be boyfriends in public yet.

“What are you doing here?” I whispered as soon as he was in front of me. I cast a quick glance past him as Tamaki came around the corner, flirting to his heart’s content with the hoard of girls surrounding him.

“And why is he with you?” I frantically gestured towards Tamaki.

“Dominic!” Tamaki called when he saw me, he immediately abandoned the girls and came to stand by my side.

“Congrats on your success,” He said as he man-slapped my back. I knew Tamaki meant well by it all, but sometimes he was just way too merry.

“Shut up Tamaki.” Anikin and I said in unison.

“Anikin, we need to talk later” I said matter-of-factly.

“Yeah, I’m sorry. He just followed as soon as he heard I was coming here. We’re on our way to a photoshoot. But you forgot this in the car”. He reached behind him and held up a folder, rolled together to fit in his back pocket, handing it to me.

“You just saved my grades, thank you.” I was so relieved when I took the folder I could cry. “But you could’ve just texted me or something and I could’ve picked it up by the school gates.”

“Well, yeah, I know, but I didn’t know when we would be here, so this was easier.” Anikin’s face lit up in a crooked smile as he buried his hands in his pockets.

“The nice lady in the reception gave us directions as where to find you, along with her phone number.” With a knowing grin Tamaki held up a piece of paper with a number on it.

“Why don’t you get a girlfriend? I think a serious relationship would do you good.” My tone was flat as I stated my opinion of Tamaki’s love life. I put the folder into my bag and tuned to look at him.

“Why would I need a relationship? I’ve got the two of you. So the only part of me to take care of is my lower half!” Tamaki said and pulled me into one of his guy-hugs, an arm around my neck as he squeezed me tight to his side, almost choking me. The sound of the last bell saved me from being hugged to death.

“Right, you’ve got class and we are actually in a hurry. Come on Tamaki, we can’t be late for this shoot. We’ll talk later Dom.” Anikin quickly caressed my cheek, nothing to take notice of, and with a grip on Tamaki’s sleeve he dragged him along, back the way they’d come.

As soon as they were out of sight all of the girls swarmed up to me, all excited, wanting to know how I knew them and if they could have their phone numbers. After a long line of polite refusals I could finally go to class, I left the folder with my assignment on the teacher’s desk, along with the other’s, on my way to sit beside Sean.

***

“I’m home.” Anikin announced his presence just as I was getting ready for bed. I was unable to answer and so he came looking for me.

“There you are.” He poked his head through the bathroom door and came in to join me. Our eyes locked in the mirror and he smiled at me.

“Mmm hm,” was my best shot at a greeting with my mouth full of toothpaste.

Leaning over to grab his toothbrush he gave me a peck on the cheek. Then as he placed his mouth beside my ear, while looking at my reflection, he used the thumb of his free hand to wipe a dribble of toothpaste from the corner of my mouth. Captivated by his expression I couldn’t take my eyes of his image in the mirror.

“Sure suits you,” he whispered meeting my gaze, before licking the white foam off his thumb. I flushed bright red with embarrassed. I turned around and started slapping him like a girl, forcing him to back out of the room.

Aud, aud!!” I yelled mouth full of brush and paste. Why did he have to be so… warped, it was excruciating. I slammed and locked the door behind him and while wiping my forehead with mortification I continuing my brushing, trying to cool down.

“Come on Dom, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. Let me in so I can brush my teeth.” Anikin knocked on the door and I stared for a second before opening it. I shot him an accusing glare as he stepped in.

“I said I was sorry.”

“Mmm.” I didn’t know how to answer so I made do with an agreeing mumble.

 

Once we were both in bed I knew I had to be the one to bring up the subject.

“Anikin, I don’t mind that you told Tamaki about us, but I’d like to keep it a secret… at least for now” Anikin pulled me a little closer while stroking his fingers over my shoulder, causing goosebumps to rise.

“I didn’t tell Tamaki, he kind of… guessed it himself” Anikin seemed puzzled over his own words. I rose onto my elbow so I could get a look at him.

“How?” I knew Anikin well enough to know he wasn’t the type to run around with a goofy grin smeared all over his face.

“Well, he kind of spent the whole morning, staring at me, claiming there was something different about me. At lunch he suddenly asked how you were doing. Later he told me I’d had this really creepy smile on my face when I answered, and you know Tamaki, he totally overreacted. I tried to convince him otherwise but then his suspicion was confirmed at your school when you didn’t react to his comment.”

“Oh crap, so it’s actually my fault that he knows” I sighed and rubbed my face. “Just tell him not to blab about it. I’m not really ready to share it with the world.” I gave Anikin a pleading look.

“Of course, but why? And what about your mom? Don’t you think she might notice sooner or later?” Anikin looked kind of hurt. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to share him with the world, but I wasn’t quite confident about this new side of me.

“You know why, how did you feel at first when you realized you were gay? And had to tell your dad?” Anikin looked lost in his thoughts for a moment.

“Well… It wasn’t really that big of a deal to me. I always suspected it and on a photoshoot when I was eighteen I acknowledged that I was in fact gay after being seduce by a coworker. I told dad when I came home, and Tamaki knew from the start just looking at me.” When he looked at me again I figured I needed to explain.

“But you suspected it all along, this came as a huge shock to me. I’ve been really stressed about it; I even had to visit the shrink at school. Give me some time to get used to the being boyfriends in public thing, one step at a time. And Mom… I don’t think she will be understanding about it.” I gave Anikin a worried look.

“She was fine about me when I told them.” He shrugged at the thought of her freaking over the issue.

“Yeah, but you are not her son, telling her that he is gay and dating his brother.” As though she’d heard us mention her; my phone rang. Why did she always have to call me so late? You had to believe she live in a different time zone and not an hour drive from here.

“Mom,” I said answering my cell, “you really need to learn to call at an earlier time; again I am already in bed.” I was slightly annoyed but she didn’t seem to take notice.

“Dominic, how are you sweetie? And Anikin?” She answered, totally ignoring my complaining. Her voice was so happy for some reason, not that she wasn’t normally happy when we talked on the phone, but, today she seemed more so than usual.

“We’re both fine mom, greater than ever.” Well, that wasn’t a lie. “What can I do for you?”

“Tom and I were just talking, and we’d like to invite the both of you with us on a weekend to Tom’s parent’s hut.”

“Hut? Where?”

“It’s up in the woods by a little lake, nothing else but tree’s around. It’s so lovely, nice and quiet. I thought we could have a weekend there to catch up; there are so long between visits to see each other, and I miss you.” I was silent for a moment.

“I’ll talk to Anikin and get back to you, sounds fun though. It’s been ages since last I went fishing.” I figured maybe I could use the chance to get to know Tom, as well as prove to myself that I could hide my relationship with Anikin, even though I was uneasy about it.

“Have you decided on a weekend yet?” I asked.

“We were thinking in April, when you have spring break, it should be fairly warm then. It’s just, Gemma and Phil are having the top floor renovated at the moment, but it should be done in a few weeks.” Spring break, there was still one and a half month ‘til, sure that shouldn’t be a problem.

“’Kay, I’ll get back to you in the morning after I talk to Anikin.”

“Okay Honey, I love you. Talk to you later, bye.” I hung up the phone and turned to Anikin.

“Mom and Tom want to invite us on a weekend to his parent’s hut. In April”

“April…” Anikin reached for his phone and opened his calendar. “Sure, April’s free. You want to go?”

“Yeah I thought it might be a nice change of pace, besides I need to give Tom a second chance, he’s been treating Mom well.” I rubbed my arm, feeling regretful about my fast judgement of Tom.

“Why would you need to see a shrink?” Anikin suddenly asked remembering my mentioning of it, looking very worried.

“Nothing to worry over now, I’m fine. I had a hard time acknowledging that I might be gay, falling behind with my schoolwork, so I was appointed by my teacher so go see Doc. Helped me a lot” I didn’t make a lot of is as it was over and done with and I was fine being as I was.

“And about your mom, you don’t want her to know about us?” He asked back at the issue of the weekend.

“No, I’m not quite ready to – come out yet.”

“That’s going to be a loooong weekend,” Anikin said looking mortified.

“Come on, I’m sure it’s going to be fine, it’s only two days.” Yeah right, I couldn’t be more wrong.

***

The next six weeks Anikin and I explored all the terms about being boyfriends. He invited me on several dates; which were normal, we kissed; not in public though, we cuddled; on the couch, in the kitchen and every night in bed, and of course we did have sex. We didn’t go all the way though. I wasn’t ready yet and Anikin knew it. But, we tried everything else.

We found ourselves unable to keep our hands off each other. Most days we barely made it to the living room before I was in his arms, and I can’t count how many times we ended up, walking around collecting clothes from all over the place.

One day we only just made it over the threshold before he threw himself at me. Anikin had picked me up at school, which rarely happened these days, and I’d been eager to see him since he texted me during my Spanish lesson.

He was leaning against his car looking very classic, the pair never seized to amaze me. I vaguely wondered if he’d ever let me drive it, but the car being an F-type coupé Jaguar I seriously doubted it, they were like crazy expensive.

I felt the pound of my heart as I ogled him. I didn’t realize I’d stopped walking until he looked up from his phone and waved at me.

I slid into the leather seat beside Anikin, who twisted the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life. The trip home was silent, but the air between us was electrified and I was squirming with impatience in my seat, Anikin didn’t act as if he noticed.

At home I was at the front door first, unlocking the door and after gathering his stuff from the car, Anikin followed me in. I stepped through the door and left Anikin to close it behind us.

Before I could take off my coat, Anikin grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into his arms, kissing me. I gasped in surprise before eagerly respond to him. He fiercely pinned me up against the wall, his hands pulling at my clothes to get to my bare skin. With his groin grinding against mine it didn’t take long for my already half stiff dick to harden, straining against my pants. Anikin started to rip at the buttons on my jeans and pulled them down, along with my boxers. He fell to his knees and swallowed me down to the root. I barely had time to think and my only response was a loud moan, as the sensation of him sucking me made my knees wobble.

His mouth was working me fast while his left hand was caressing my balls, a finger stretched out to tease my pucker. It wasn’t long before I came and my orgasm was sudden and violent, Anikin didn’t pull away as I came down his throat and I vaguely felt him swallow.

As the spasms subsided Anikin pulled back, sucking up whatever body fluids remained. I slid down the wall to sit on the floor, not caring that my genitals were hanging all over the place. I looked at Anikin through the haze, sitting on his knees with his spent cock in hand and his cum splattered on the floor between my feet.

“Wow… that was – unexpected,” I rasped, earning a huge grin from Anikin. And that was my first blowjob.

I paid him back the following morning with my own clumsy attempt.

He’d still been asleep and by coincidence I’d noticed his morning hard on. I crawled under the duvet, and pulled his boxers down after feeling my way through the dark, freeing his cock.

With light fingers I investigated his hard length, before licking the tip. Anikin stirred in his sleep but didn’t react otherwise.

I slid my mouth over him and slowly started to work the tip, amazed at how smooth it felt on my rough tongue, trying what I knew felt good when it was done to me, and caused him to grunt in his sleep. I swallowed as much of him as I could in one swoop, Anikin suddenly moaned aloud, and I was sure he was awake when I heard him mutter; “What the hell…” He lifted up the duvet in surprise and meeting his gaze I slowly sucked him back into my mouth.

“Damn it Dom… you’re killing me.” His head fell back and he dropped the duvet, just to rip it off us the next second. He looked at me searchingly, as if he didn’t believe his eyes, before again falling back, “God – I’m not dreaming. Shit that feels so good.” Encouraged by his obvious pleasure I directed my full attention to the work of my mouth.

Anikin moaned as I sucked him in and out of my mouth, licking his length and twirling my tongue around the tip. Anikin told me to let go, as he was about to cum, but I didn’t move. I wasn’t totally confident about my rational decision to swallow but as I sucked him in one last time, Anikin’s fingers tangled in my hair in a final weak attempt to pull me off, it was too late. I felt his spurt on my tongue, grateful it was not near enough to my throat to gag me. I was a bit surprised when it was more violent than I first would have imagined. The taste of it was really salty, not what I’d call awesome, but, it wasn’t too bad and with a funny grimace I just gobbled it up, causing Anikin to laugh.

“Well, that’s one hell of a sexy face to finish off with” and then he pulled me in for a kiss.

 

By the end of week four I felt no discomfort at all when he played with my ass, as he demonstrated the Saturday of that weekend.

He’d been working really late Friday so by the time he came home I was already asleep. He woke me up slowly the next morning by gently stroking and kissing my body, aiming to seduce. Obviously, I was already hard when I opened my eyes, but Anikin made no attempt to touch my throbbing dick, sure he looked at it but just continued to kiss his way right past it. I groaned in frustration and reached out to grab hold of it myself, but Anikin grasped my wrist shaking his head with a cheeky smile on his lips. Raising both of my hands over my head, he pulled a tie from under his pillow, and crawling up to straddle my chest, he tied my hands and secured them to the headboard. While he made sure I couldn’t get loose I just stared at his hard cock, still trapped in his boxers. What was he up to? I knew he was dominant, but kinky as well? Okay, it didn’t really come as a surprise.

He grabbed the lube from his bedside table drawer but made no move to use it. Without any words he went back to caressing my body, more thoroughly now than before, teasing my nipples and grazing his teeth over my heating skin. The more turned on I got, the more intense his caresses became. However, he never once made any attempt to touch me where I most wanted him to.

“Anikin please – I’m dying.” By now his biting and pinching was rather hard, but even though I felt the pain I was just writhing in pleasure.

“Good,” was all he answered, still leaving me high and dry. He worked his way down and lifted my leg. I hadn’t heard him open the lube but suddenly I felt his slippery finger at my hole. I whimpered with impatience as he started by teasing around it. I tried to push myself onto his finger but of course it was an unsuccessful attempt. When he finally slipped his finger in it felt like an electric spark, spreading out from the inside of my ass to the rest of my body and I thought I would come just from that. I moaned loudly and I barely recognized my own voice in the sound of it.

He started to work my ass, his finger slowly sliding in and out, electrifying my whole body. I was at a place where the pleasure was almost unbearable.

“More…” I whimpered in desperation, pulling hard on my restraints, feeling the need for release get stronger and stronger.

Anikin slid in another finger and spent some time getting me used to it before adding a third, very gently, but I didn’t feel any discomfort. I just moaned more as he stretched me out. Still going slowly, he went for my sweet spot. As he hadn’t been there yet, I gasped at the violent intensity of the touch. My body jerked as the sensation went straight to my dick. Anikin slowly increased the pace at which his fingers worked, now hitting my sweet spot every time and it wasn’t long before I came. I groaned loudly all the way through my orgasm, which was long and extreme. When I finally came down from the clouds I was so spent I didn’t even react as Anikin moved to release my hands. I vaguely noticed him kissing my temple before drifting off to sleep.

 

I slowly woke up to the sound of rummaging and the smell of fresh made coffee. I slowly sat up in bed, wincing at the ache in my body, feeling a dull numbness in my ass but no pain.

Anikin came through the door, carrying a tray with coffee and breakfast.

“Good morning.” A smile lit up his face when he saw me already awake, his tone calm and relaxed. He came around the bed, putting the tray down on my bedside table, before joining me as he sat down on the edge, studying my face, serious for a moment.

“How’s your body? You feel alright?” He touched his fingertips to my shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m fine. A little embarrassed though, I had no idea I was able to utter such strange sounds.” A blush crept onto my cheeks as I answered, my voice a little horse from all the moaning and panting.

Anikin chuckled and leaned in to kiss me.

“Don’t be, you almost made me cum just looking at you,” he said with a knowing smile and a light in his eyes.

“Gah –” I uttered blushing even more, “you are not making me feel any better.” I hid my face behind my hands and only made Anikin laugh happily.

“Here” he said and handed me my coffee.

Please leave a review before moving on:)
Copyright © 2017 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hey there! My first time leaving a comment even though I'm a big fan of the story! I'm so happy that Dominic and Anikin are finally together. Will be interesting to see how their relationship blossoms!

Link to comment

I'm glade they got together and Dom getting Anikin to say in words that they were boyfriends was so cute. :)
The conversation between Dom and Sean was priceless. I say Don should be the bottom. :)
Nice chapter.

Link to comment
On 01/18/2016 07:54 AM, jaysalmn said:

Hey there! My first time leaving a comment even though I'm a big fan of the story! I'm so happy that Dominic and Anikin are finally together. Will be interesting to see how their relationship blossoms!

Wow... I feel like a squealing highschool girl, I have fans... woohoo :D

 

Thank for reviewing, I'm thrilled that you like my story. please do leave more reviews and let know what you think, both the good and the bad, it helps me a lot:)

Link to comment

I really love this story. I think the relationship development between Dom and Anikin is really cute. Though I'm a little worried about this trip with Dom's mom and Tom...I hope everything goes well.

 

Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/30/2016 05:10 PM, W.E_Rosenthal said:

I really love this story. I think the relationship development between Dom and Anikin is really cute. Though I'm a little worried about this trip with Dom's mom and Tom...I hope everything goes well.

 

Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

I'm glad you liked it:) They have been my favorite couple for ages and i'm so exited that their relationchip is in progress.

Link to comment
On 01/18/2016 12:34 PM, keyisfake said:

I'm glade they got together and Dom getting Anikin to say in words that they were boyfriends was so cute. :)

The conversation between Dom and Sean was priceless. I say Don should be the bottom. :)

Nice chapter.

My ever faithful follower. Thank you for yet another lovely review.

 

I'm glad you noticed the humor I worked hard to get into the story, It was fun writing:)

and I promise you I am on work with the drama... soon to come;)

Link to comment

Ok I was trying to read as much as I can then reply but .. I CAN NOT .. TOO GOOD .. the conversations

Link to comment
On 07/24/2016 04:02 AM, Live2read said:

Ok I was trying to read as much as I can then reply but .. I CAN NOT .. TOO GOOD .. the conversations

Awwww thank you. I pleased that you like it so much ☺️

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..