Jump to content
    Avangelion
  • Author
  • 5,047 Words
  • 3,659 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In love with my brother - 14. Chapter 14 - A little piece of heaven

I was in a daze Saturday morning as I stood in front of the large windows, watching the rain drizzle over the garden, leaving the stones dark and shiny.

It had been three days since Anikin and I had made up, but I couldn’t seem to get back to normal. Sure, I was happy and all, although I felt self-conscious and Anikin seemed to tiptoe around me, which only annoyed me further. I knew it was mostly because I still felt the ache in my heart, when I thought of what had happened. Not to mention that I had yet to confirm whether, or not he’d actually had sex with Santiago at the hotel. I was almost positive that he hadn’t, however I still needed confirmation.

My mind started to wander as I zoned out to the calming sound of the rain pouring down. Everything had just started to get good, we had gotten closer to each other, comfortable in our relationship. But now? I missed the safety I’d felt in Anikin’s embrace. How would I get that safety back? I wanted to make him mine, completely, but how would I do that? Maybe sex would fix the problem? Makeup sex should be awesome, I’d heard. Whatever it might be, it just needed to twist things a little, so I could get this damned feeling out of my system. I wanted to be intimate on an emotional level as well as physical, but this heavy feeling of melancholy kept me from doing that. I slowly sipped my café latte as the frown on my face deepened.

I was pulled out of my daze when Anikin slid his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. He didn’t say anything, just stood there. I let my head fall back against him and closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth of his body slowly seeping through the fabric of the shirt I was wearing.

“You okay?” he whispered, his voice still rough with sleep. I hesitated for a moment before I spoke.

“Did – Did anything happen? At the hotel?” I asked, my voice low and filled with uncertainty.

“No.” He turned his head and kissed my neck. “Tamaki was there, insisting he’d sleep in the bed with me.” Relief washed over me and with a sigh I tucked myself further into his embrace. The familiar smell of his skin, fresh out of bed, filled my nose and I hummed in delight as it brought back happy memories. And right at that moment I wanted nothing more than to curl up in his arms and let him love me.

I turned halfway in his arms and brought my lips onto his in a soft, loving kiss. He reciprocated with the same gentleness, letting me decide the tempo. Without breaking the contact, he took the mug out of my hand and placed it on the windowsill before putting his hand on my elbow to pull me in closer.

When I turned all the way around to face him, I slipped my arms around his waist, edging myself nearer. Anikin slid a hand up my neck and into the fine hairs at the base. I sensed that he was holding himself back, not wanting to go too fast at this point, but I wanted him to let go. I dug my fingers into the muscles on his back and groaned impatiently. To my utter disappointment Anikin broke the kiss in respond. Before I could complain about the lack of intimate contact, he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and nibbled it, scraping his teeth over it.

“I’ll make us some breakfast.” How did he make such a dull sentence sound so sexy? He rubbed his thump over my lips in the wake of his teeth before he turned away.

He grabbed the gray zip-down hoodie he’d left on one of the dining chairs the night before and pulled it on. He poured himself a cup of coffee, sipping it with a content look on his face, before busying himself in the kitchen.

I grabbed my mug again and headed to sit down at the counter bar to watch him work his magic. I leaned my head on one hand and studied him while he unconsciously danced to a song in his head, his movements calm and only just noticeable. The toast popped, Anikin turned and pulled the bread out to smear it with jam. His back was turned towards me and I fell into a daze staring at his ass.

“Find something you like?” Anikin asked and I tore my gaze from his butt to look at his face.

“I might.” I smiled at him before he went to the stove, plate in hand, to place a serving of scrambled eggs beside the toast. After he set the plate before me I had expected him to come join me, but he went and leaned on the counter across from me, silently sipping his coffee while studying me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He went back to thinking about whatever was on his mind without saying anything else. I raised a brow in wonder but dismissed it and went back to eating my food.

 

I hadn’t had a chance to clean up the house since I moved back home and the kitchen needed restocking. So, I forced Anikin to put whatever work he had on hold and take me shopping. Then I made him help me tidy up the mess and clean all the rooms.

When we finally had a chance to sit down around 4:00 P.M. Anikin released a deep sigh.

“I’d almost forgotten how clean this place usually is. It feels nice.” I shifted my gaze to look at him with a cynical look on my face.

“Maybe you shouldn’t have let it get so bad then, if you missed it so much. It’s not like you lived messy before I moved in.”

“Yeah, but it just kind of happened. Little by little.” He was totally making excuses.

“You’ve just gotten lazy.” I said in a humorous tone, a smile on my lips.

“I haven’t gotten lazy, I’m just… Yeah, you’re probably right,” he agreed with a laugh as he scratched his head in embarrassment.

“Don’t sweat it, now it’s done and you can go back to being your usual calm and collected self.” I turned my back to him, stretched out my legs on the couch and flopped my head into his lap.

“You find me calm and collected?” He ran a hand slowly through the locks of my hair.

“Of course, you rarely pull your hair about anything and you always know what to do and what to say.”

“That’s not true,” he said with a sorrowful smile on his lips. “When it comes to you, I am not sure of anything.” With that he leaned down and kissed me gently, it was so full of love that it made my heart swell.

“Can we go out to eat tonight? I have a good bit saved so I would like to take you,” I said when he pulled back. A short chuckled emerged from his throat.

“Sure, you can take me out to eat. But I’m not letting you pay.”

“What?” I jolted up and turned to look at him with shock on my face. “Why not?”

“I can afford it better than you. Besides, I’d rather you save the money for something actually worth spending it on.” He just shrugged it off.

“That is so cynical. You might be able to afford it better than me, but I want to take you out, at my expense. If you feel bad at me being the one to pull out the wallet, I could just give you the money to pay with beforehand.” I gesture randomly as I stated my cause. “Beside…” I said climbing into his lap. “I couldn’t find anything better than you to spend my money on.” Spending the day together doing chores had eased some of the tension that I had felt this morning and I slid my arms assertively around his neck as I leaned in. I pressed my lips onto his, doing my best to seduce him into compliance.

“So – we’re agreed?” I asked, my voice low and seductive.

“Sure, you can take me out – But you’re not paying.” He repeated his earlier statement in a whisper.

“Urgh. Fine.” It was no use to keep arguing with him, I knew it wouldn’t get me anywhere. Maybe the same amount of money as that on the bill tonight, would just mysteriously end up in his wallet later on. I slid off his lap to get up, but I’d barely gotten on my feet before he pulled me back down and pulled my lips to his once more without a word. The movements of his lips were highly skilled, as usual, with a teasing edge and when he decided I was thoroughly kissed, he released me and got on his feet.

“Right, I’ll be in the office doing work.” With that he left me wanting and panting on the couch. Damn, that man was agonizing at times.

***

It was Friday and I was off school. Anikin had returned from work earlier and was now in the bedroom doing God knew what. I didn’t have time to wonder about that though, because I was searching frantically for my work uniform. I’d been doing the laundry earlier and was sure I’d put it in the dryer, but now, after I’d folded the rest of the clothes, my button-down shirt was missing.

“Anikin…” I called, making my way towards his bedroom. “Have you seen my shirt?” I asked as I opened the door and found him sitting on his bed, his hand bending over his shoulder, my white shirt hooked on his finger.

“Oh good, you found it.” I made my way towards him and reached for it but just then he held it out of reach, looking at me without saying anything. I met his gaze, slightly annoyed.

“Stop it,” I warned my hand still stretched out as I leaned over him.

“I’m giving you the day off,” he stated and threw my shirt onto the floor to grab hold of my outstretched arm.

“Anikin!” I complained. “I know you’re my boss, but you can’t just decide something like that on a whim, it has to be scheduled in good time,” I scolded.

“I know, I did,” he just said without letting go of my arm. I turned my head to look at the clock.

“Forty-five minutes before I have to report is not in good time!” I registered something out of the corner of my eye which was different from usual.

“No. That’s why I told them on Monday.” A cocky grin spread on his face and for a second he eyed something behind me and I reflectively turned my head in that direction. Two suitcases stood by the wardrobe.

“You’re going on a business trip?” I asked, why would he have to give me a day off is he was leaving. Then I realized one of them was in fact mine. “You packed my suitcase?” I turned back to look at him, total confusion on my face.

“I did.”

“Why did you pack my suitcase?” I eyed him suspiciously.

“I’m going to punish you,” he said with a total straight face, as if punishing me was something he did on a regular basis.

“You’re punishing me? For what?” A series of kinky images appeared on my retina.

“Somehow the money I spent last week, on you taking me out to dinner, just happened to turn up in cash in my wallet. And since I told you that I wasn’t going to let you spent your savings, I have decided to punish you, by spending ten times the amount on you this weekend as well as keeping you for making more.” He had risen from the bed and was now towering over me. I looked at him in disbelief.

“Are you serious. You consider that punishment? I thought you were going to take me away to someplace shady and spank the shit out of me.” I regretted my words the second they had left my mouth as I saw a flicker of interest to the subject in his eyes. “Not that I was hoping - that you would.” I had to swallow. Anikin had never spanked me. Tied me up and blindfolded me sure, but he’d never struck me. However, in the five seconds between my mentioning it and until he spoke, something in my stomach fluttered.

“Hm, okay.” I knew by the tone of his voice that he did not believe me. Well, I hadn’t been hoping, I’d never even thought about it. “But let’s leave that, for now. Go change your clothes. Wear the blue shirt I gave you and the black pants.” As I hesitantly left the room to comply, I wondered where he was taking me.

 ***

As we pulled up to the entrance a valet rushed to open the door for me, before he went around to the driver’s side to take the keys from Anikin.

“He seemed eager,” I noted when Anikin was beside me and the guy had driven off.

“Mmmhm.” I agreed that there wasn’t really anything to answer to my comment. Anikin led me through the entrance and into the lobby, a hand placed at the small of my back. The gesture made me feel a bit flustered but also wonderful, because it made me feel like I was in fact his boyfriend and he was not afraid to show it.

I guess that this whole incident with Santiago had matured me, either that or I was just becoming really possessive, wanting to let people know he was mine and not to touch him. And the fact that I was aware pretty much everyone at the agency secretly knew we were a couple, might have helped too.

“Mr. Marshall.” A middle-aged and very polished blond greeted us. “What a pleasure to have you in person, and your partner as well.” She was polite and obviously knew Anikin very well. I liked her immediately.

“We’re very pleased to be here Mrs. Ruben. Shall we?” Anikin gestured towards the long front desk. With a nod of agreement and a smile she turned to head that way.

“Wait here,” Anikin said in a low voice as he slid his hand down my arm before following Mrs. Ruben. I looked around for a moment, studying the interior. The lobby was large and done in creamy colors, making the atmosphere harmonic and relaxing. A bunch of big green plants were placed strategically to add a bit of freshness to the environment.

I’d been really surprised when I’d discovered we were going to stay at The St. Androma hotel; which was the most exclusive and luxurious spa hotel within fair distance. The hotel was located by a mountainside, a few hours’ drive south of town, and surrounded by trees, giving the whole hotel a feeling of privacy.

My gaze drifted towards Anikin and immediately centered on his butt, I was totally turning into an ass-man. He stood leaning his hip against the counter while discussing something with Mrs. Ruben. After what seemed like an eternity he finally looked like he thanked her, received the key, and made his way back towards me.

“Come on,” he said and started to lead me towards the elevator.

“What about our suitcases?” I asked knowing that it was a stupid question as soon as I’d said it.

“They will be brought up. Don’t worry about trivial things, they will all be taken care of.” The sound of his voice brooked no argument and I supposed that if he said so, I might as well comply. I’d never in my life been at such an expensive hotel, so how would I know how things worked.

Anikin used the keycard to open the door when we finally found our room in a corner at the top floor. I was about to follow him in, but stopped dead in my tracks as my eyes fell on the inside of our suite.

The interior was the most breathtaking sight of its kind I’d ever seen. The windows at the wall across the room, picture-framed the splendid view over the hillside. Off to the right a big cast iron tub held an indoor bonfire, with a tubed extractor overhead, making its way down from the ceiling. Comfortable brown leather furniture was arranged around the tub. The rest of the room was done in creams, grays and dark earthy colors, and the lightning cast a soft golden light over the room, giving the atmosphere a warm homey and intimate feeling.

“You are so never taking me anywhere like this again,” I said when I thought my eyes was going to pop out of my head. Anikin turned, mortification written all over his face.

“You don’t like it?” He sounded – well, mortified.

“That’s it, I love it. I’m afraid I might get addicted to the luxury.” I didn’t look at him as I spoke. My gaze ran over all the details around the room until it fell upon a partition to the left. In a daze, I headed that way, to see what more there was to the suite. Again, I was left speechless at the beauty of the decor.

A king-size bed was at the center, the area upon where it was placed, raised from the general level of the floor. It was decorated with a four-poster frame, draped with thin white curtains. A quadratic area on front of the bed was ornate with pillows for comfort and a little table was placed at the edge, signaling a division of the space. This room was also done in earthy colors, but more in the contrasting of creams and browns, making the atmosphere more intimate rather than homey. I got the feeling that every little detail was screaming in invitation to get touchy with my lover; even the subdued lighting, which left the room in a deep orange glow. I turned to the left, as I’d noticed another door there. Completely stunned I walked over and put my hand on the door handle.

A big bathroom was revealed, but unlike the rest of the suite, this room was in white, or more like a broken white, as in not pure white. Everything about this whole place was so exquisite that my brain was starting to overheat, I was sure that wasn’t healthy. The floor was light brown wood, a nice contrast to all the brightness and on the walls were two flimsy bronze sculptures. On the right were the toilets, privatized by a low partition. The lamps lighting up the room were hidden at the edge of the ceiling as well as behind a big, circular detail in the center of the ceiling.

A shower was behind a wall to the left and in front stood a big oval tub of white stone, a bench lined around the bottom half of it.

“So – do you think you can spend the whole weekend here – with me?” Anikin said from behind me.

“Have I died and gone to heaven?” The words came out in little more than a whisper.

“You haven’t’ died,” Anikin chuckled. “But I can make you go to heaven.” He was right behind me and whispered into my ear. His arms wound around me, his fingers kneading at my muscles as they went. My eyes drifted shut and a sigh of contentment escaped my lips.

An annoying chirping sound reached us from the sitting room. Anikin dropped his head onto my shoulder and grumbled under his breath. He released me and went to answer his phone. With a final look around the splendor of the bathroom I followed him. He hung up just as I entered the room.

“How about we go grab something to eat?” My stomach answered for me by growling. I smiled and shrugged. Anikin grabbed the key and shoved both it and his phone into his pocket and we headed out.

The rest of the hotel was decorated in the same fashion as our suite, rustic and warm. I was dizzy from turning my head from one side to the other, all the way to the restaurant, trying to take all the details in. During dinner Anikin smoothly led the topic onto trivial and everyday things while we ate. When the desert had been served, I questioned him about what he had planned for the morning but he was very secretive about the whole thing, telling me nothing but that it was a secret and that I’d be thrilled.

He led me back to the room and we entered just as the service phone rang. Anikin picked it up and spoke too low with the person on the other end for me to hear what it was about.

“Seems I have something about our plans for tomorrow I have to go take care of,” he said when he turned around. “A special massage has been prepared for you in the next room.” He moved to stand in front of me when he saw my dejected expression. “Please do take advantage of it, I’d love for you to enjoy everything about this stay, even though it seems that I have screwed up the plans. Okay?” He bent and kissed me.

“I will,” I said when he looked at me, waiting for an answer.

“Thank you. I will be back soon enough.” With that he left the room and I turned to enter the bedroom.

Only now did I notice the relaxing music playing. A man was waiting for me beside a massage table put up for me. What kind of massage has he prepared I wondered.

The man bowed in greeting.

“Mr. Marshal. My name is Victor and I will be taking care of you this evening. Please,” he said gesturing for me to approach the table.

“Please remove all of you clothes and wrap this around your waist. I’ll give you a few moments to get changed.” With this he discreetly left the room. I complied and lay on the table wearing only the towel as instructed. I wiggled around a little to get comfortable; I got my cock tucked into the nook between my legs and my head placed just right so my face fit into the hole in the table.

It seemed like forever before Victor came back. The music made me drowsy as I was tired after the long drive and all the impressions. He did not announce his presence, but I felt his presence when he was beside me, so I was not surprised when I felt his oiled hands on me.

The first ten minutes he spent slowly kneading my muscles until they were warm, the heat slowly easing its way into my body. It felt wonderful, but the few times his hands slid just a tad too far down into the edge of the towel kept me from falling asleep.

When he was finished at my torso he moved onto my legs, starting again by slowly kneading my muscles until they were warm. Then he began massaging my feet first, slowly working his way up my legs. I must have been really tense cause this time, as my muscles began to relax, I almost fell asleep. I was starting to see the fuzzy images of dreams when I was jerked wide awake by the feel of Victor’s hand coming way to close to my balls.

“What the…” I exclaimed pushing up on my arms. But before I could turn around I was gently pushed back down. “Get your hands off…”

“Shh.” The voice shushing me sounded familiar and just a split second before a pair of lips were pressed onto my lower back, I realized what was going on.

“Anikin?” I asked my voice shrill with disbelief. “What the fuck?” Anger edge my voice and I pushed to get up but he wouldn’t let me. My muscles had turned into jelly and I and couldn’t find the strength to fight him.

“I told you it was a special massage,” he whispered. So it had been him all along. Special massage my ass, more like a special surprise service.

Anikin continued to knead the muscles at my thighs for a bit longer. When the shot of adrenaline in my body had finally settled down he suddenly straddled my legs. His knees pushed at mine to make room for his to fit at the sides. I lay compliant, waiting to see what he’d do next, listening to the music. After a moment his hands were back at my thighs, slick with a new load of oil. He kneaded along my hamstrings at first, a hand on each leg, before they slid up; up under the towel to give my butt the same kind of attention he’d given the rest of my body. Slowly kneading the muscles warm before working them soft.

He started at the sides and worked his way in, moving his hands in sync. I groaned in satisfaction every time his thumbs slid over the soft skin at the underside of my cheeks. When he did it again his thumbs continued inwards and then up, sliding through my crack, passing close to my pucker but not close enough to really touch. I sucked in a surprised breath before pushing my ass out begging him to do it again, but he chose to ignore my request. When he did it again, he took his time rubbing the insides of my crack. I moaned and my half erect dick sprang to life. This time he kept at it, rubbing the sensitive skin between my cheeks and sliding near to my hole but never across it.

I was now panting with need but he just kept on with his torturous assault. I leaned on my elbows with my head bowed in frustration. I attempted to move my hips, trying to get some friction to ease up on my aching erection, but it was hard when I could not raise my hips off the table.

Just as I thought I might lose my mind, he slid a thumb inside. I buckled over and with all my might pushed back towards his hand. I wanted more, I needed more.

“Anikin, Please,” I panted, desperate. Without a word, he eased another finger into me and I moaned. His movement was so slow and so precise, he was driving me wild. It had been too long and I needed him inside me. Slowly he eased in a third finger and I lost my patience.

“Will you just fuck me already?” I demanded my voice raw with need. That seemed to do the trick, he eased off me and as soon as I was free to move I got to my knees. I wrapped my hands around the bend to keep myself steady so I wouldn’t slide of the edge of the table. He rustled with his clothes for about three seconds before a warm stream of oil ran through my spread ass cheeks. Anikin settled behind me and used the tip of his cock to smear the oil around my hole before positioning himself and gently pushing to enter.

My mouth fell open in a silent scream of pleasure when he slowly slid past my ring muscle. When he was finally there he stopped, I knew he was careful because we hadn’t had sex for a long time and hadn’t done it all that much to begin with. But I wanted this, and I wanted it bad. I pushed back onto him and felt the excitement of being the one in control, if not just for a moment. I pushed a little too fast and as soon as I had him all the way in an orgasm rolled over me. It came so sudden that I didn’t even have time to hold it back. Anikin’s fingers bore into my flesh in his attempt to control himself; I knew he loved it when I came, especially when it was as intense at this.

Anikin held perfectly still while I resurfaced, didn’t move before I asked him to.

Our encounter was fast and intense with our need for each other and afterwards, when we cuddled in the bathtub, it crossed my mind that I had to agree that makeup sex was good, even if it came a bit late.

Anikin was one hundred percent devoted to the task of being with me, caring for me, loving me. He washed every inch of my body and massaged my scalp as he washed my hair, he even dried me off afterwards. Once he was satisfied with the cleanliness of my body he took me to bed and made love to me, slowly edging us both towards our climax.

Two hours later, I lay spent and satisfied in the nook of Anikin’s arm. Suddenly a thought struck me.

“Anikin – you do know that all this is not going to restore my trust in you, right?” I said carefully. A moment went by before he answered. He rolled to his side and leaned on his elbow so he could look at me.

“I’m not doing this hoping you will trust me again, I know I fucked up, big time. Trust has to be earned, and only time will tell if you will, ever again.” He closed his eyes in sincere regret and when he looked at me again his eyes were dark with a feeling I was not able to identify. “I’m doing this to show you that it is you I want, and no one but you. I will work to give you that piece of heaven, if you’ll let me.” Just then, at the sound of his honest heartfelt words, did I recognize what I saw in his eyes, and to be honest – it scared me a little. At least I was now sure that he was mine, and mine alone.

Please leave a review. It would held me a lot:)
Copyright © 2017 Avangelion; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So happy to see a new chapter! Anikin is pulling out all the stops, isn't he? I still don't believe him as far as the hotel subject goes. If I were Dominic, I would confirm the story with Tamaki before getting too comfortable. At least Anikin knows he has A LOT of work to do to regain Dominic's trust, and I'm happy that Dominic isn't the type to just forgive and forget at the drop of a hat. Great chapter and, as always, looking forward to reading more!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/05/2016 09:09 AM, jaysalmn said:

So happy to see a new chapter! Anikin is pulling out all the stops, isn't he? I still don't believe him as far as the hotel subject goes. If I were Dominic, I would confirm the story with Tamaki before getting too comfortable. At least Anikin knows he has A LOT of work to do to regain Dominic's trust, and I'm happy that Dominic isn't the type to just forgive and forget at the drop of a hat. Great chapter and, as always, looking forward to reading more!

Thank you for your review. I always appreciate when my readers like what I write and come with suggestions and ideas. and since this is a story I write chapter for chapter, I try to blend in whatever is suggested.

So, thank you for the inspiration, and hopefully I will soon have chapter 15 ready, but it is some of a struggle to fit school, child, homework and hobby into 24 hours :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..