Jump to content

These are the Voyages of the U.S.S. Odin

There are currently no reviews.
Fandoms: Star Trek
Sub-genres: Adventure, Soft Sci-Fi

The year is 2410 and Starfleet are under siege. After the Hobus star went supernova and destroyed the Romulan Homeworld, the Alpha and Beta Quadrant's have been in turmoil. The Romulans have splintered into two factions, with the Romulan Republic becoming a neutral power. The Klingon Empire declared war and expanded their territory in the vacuum left when the Romulans fractured. Now a new threat has emerged from the Borg and the Iconians.

 

Commander Garric, the lone member of Species 8501 in the Federation has been selected to lead a mission. His goal, to find a way to end the Borg and Iconian conflicts, before they grow worse.

This is a Star Trek Online FanFic, and loosely tied to the In-Game Storyline.
© 1966-2022 Paramount; All Rights Reserved; FanFiction story is ©copyright 2017 BHopper2; ™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. All rights reserved. STAR TREK and related marks are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Perfect World Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..