Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,238 Words
  • 3,669 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Butterflies Fly Free - 18. Chapter 18 - The Camping Trip

Later that week, Colt received his report card and he happily showed it to me, the minute I got home from work. He had done well on all of his finals and his grades were very respectable, considering the rough year he’d had. I was extremely pleased with how he’d done and let him know it.

When Jason came over the next time, he also brought his report card along with him, so he could show it to me too. I guess he wanted me to see his grades as well, so I’d know that he and Colt had spent at least some of their time together actually studying. I was impressed by what I saw, because he had done quite well on all of his finals as well.

Jason also informed us that he had talked Albert into joining us on the camping trip, but he wouldn’t tell us if Bert had readily agreed to the invitation on his own or if Jason had to convince him to do it. Jason would only say that Bert was willing to go with us, so I adjusted my grocery list to include him too and increased the amounts I needed to purchase. Now, I only had to go out and actually buy the supplies.

Before I did that, however, I went out and purchased two lightweight, self-contained, easy to assemble wilderness tents, complete with ground cloths, as well as picking up a couple of air mattresses for Colt and myself, seeing I already had sleeping bags for us at home. Jason had already told me that he’d supply sleeping bags and air mattresses for Bert and himself, although he didn’t have a tent, so I offered to supply that, because I felt we’d always be able to use them again later. In the back of my mind, I was actually hoping this might become a regular getaway for us, so this would help me be prepared for future trips as well.

I also picked out a camp stove, several propane tanks, a couple of lanterns, some heavy-duty flashlights, a woodsman’s axe and a couple of hunting knives in sheaths, along with an expandable water carrier and some camping cookware. I knew I was going all out, but this would be a long-term investment and, hopefully, one that would provide Colt and me many years of enjoyment.

Seeing Colt was now out of school, he made sure he completed all of his yard jobs before we left and informed his customers about when he was going to return. Since everyone thought he was doing such a wonderful job for them, most wished him a good time and told him he deserved to have a little fun too. I was glad to see he had established such a good rapport with his clients and they were pleased with the job he did for them.

Friday, after work, I picked Colt up and we went out to do our grocery shopping. We purchased everything on the list, including a few extra items that Colt threw into the cart, and once we got it home, I began to pack everything into the two Coleman Ultimate Xtreme coolers that I already owned. I had purchased the coolers originally to keep things cold when I took long trips, because these particular coolers were able to keep ice in them for up to 6 days in 90-degree F (32-degrees C) heat. We would just need to make one ice run about midweek, which should be the only time we would need to leave camp. Once Colt and I had everything packed away and covered in ice, we loaded the coolers and the rest of our gear into the car, so we’d be ready to leave first thing the following morning.

Colt and I were both quite tired when bedtime rolled around, but for some reason Colt’s horniness seemed to give him a second wind. I also suspected that part of this was because he was afraid we might not be able to do anything together while we were away, so he wanted to make sure we did something tonight. After listening to his pleas, I was about ready to give in to him when he changed his demand slightly.

“Leo, I think it’s time you actually made love to me,” he announced, in sort of wistful and dreamy tone.

“Colt, I thought we had decided to wait until you graduated before we did that,” I reminded him.

“That’s a whole year away and I don’t think I can wait that long,” he whined. “I want to do it with you tonight.”

“But we haven’t prepared you for this moment,” I explained, as I tried to make him understand. “We should have been slowly stretching you out, as we gradually worked up to the big moment.”

Instead of being upset with me, which I’d actually expected to happen, he flashed me a wicked grin instead.

“I’ve been taking care of that myself,” he announced, obviously quite pleased with himself. “Not only have I been using my fingers to get ready, but I’ve also used some candles and the top part of an old, wooden broom handle I cut off. I got it from one of my customers, just after I started working for them, but I cleaned it off first, of course. I thought by now that you must have noticed how quickly the Vaseline and hand lotions have been disappearing. You have noticed that, haven’t you?”

After saying this, he flashed me a playful smirk.

“Yes, I did notice it,” I responded, “but I just thought that maybe you had a case of really dry skin from being outside so much or you were using them when you jacked off.”

After I told him this, Colt giggled.

“Nope, I just have a real itchy butt,” he teased, while turning slightly and shaking his rear-end at me.

“Well, I see you’ve done a lot of preparation and thinking about this, so if you’re really sure,” I told him.

“I am, Leo,” he replied, and then he bolted in my direction and began to give me a squeeze.

Seeing he was so positive, I scooped him into my arms and carried him to our bed. He was as giddy as a virgin bride on her wedding night, while passively submitting to whatever I wished to do to him. After I laid him down on the bed, I began to kiss him tenderly and placed light butterfly kisses all over his face and lips. At the same time I also began remove his shirt and broke contact with him only long enough to lift the garment over his head.

At this point, my kissing became more passionate and I parted my lips, so I could place my mouth over his, as I let my tongue reach out and stroke his ruby gates. Slowly, he responded and parted his fleshy portal for me so I could enter, and before long my oral muscle was gliding all over the interior of his mouth. After a few seconds, Colt began to suck on my tongue, the same way he was so fond of doing with my penis.

After swapping roles a few times, I let my lips break contact with his, so I could move slightly and give equal attention to his ears and neck. Colt was squirming and cooing as I teased those sensitive areas of his body and he was nearly hyperventilating by the time I started down his chest. As I slid lower and lower, I unfastened his shorts and slowly slipped them down his legs, along with his underwear, until he finally kicked them free and they fell on the floor. Now, he was totally naked and ready for what he really wanted. Even though I had not been able to plan for this moment in advance, I still wanted to make it as memorable for him as possible.

When I had moved down to his groin, I reached over to the nightstand and extracted the tube of KY jelly I kept there and then placed it on the bed beside him. Slowly, I moved him into position so he straddling me, that way he could also get me ready while I prepared him for what was to come. I began by pulling his hips downs and lifting my head, until I could run my tongue along his crack. Willingly, he parted his legs even farther apart and gave me complete access to his untouched rosebud, while he continued to slurp on my turgid manhood. Lovingly, I ran my tongue across and around the surface first, as I got it nice and wet, and then I pressed my tongue against his guardian, until it began to yield and give me access.

Colt gasped as I gained entry and began to delve deeper, but I knew this was a sign of fulfilled anticipation, rather than one of pain. Persistently, I kept pressing against that vice-like muscle, until it allowed my tongue complete access, and then I began to let it dart in and out, to get him used to the activity that was to follow. As I was doing this, I began to feel Colt rocking back and forth, as he eagerly tried to mirror my movements, and he became so wrapped up in his own pleasure that he forgot what he as doing to me. I didn’t mind and it actually worked in our favor, since I didn’t want him to continue and bring me to the edge of orgasm too quickly.

Once I withdrew my tongue from his love canal, I slid under him and began to lick my way to his penis. As I did this, I lubed up the fingers on one of my hands and carefully inserted one of them into the opening where my tongue had just been. I then repeated what I had been doing earlier with my oral muscle, as I also began to suck him off. At one point, I ran my finger across Colt’s prostate, which was something he had never felt before and it sent shivers radiating throughout his slender frame.

After I thought he was completely at ease with the first finger, I added a second one and began opening him wider. Then, I began to twist the fingers around, while also continuing to drive them in and out of his back door. Colt was nearly in a wild frenzy and was urgently bucking against my hand, as he tried to intensify the pleasure I was giving him. Seeing he was handling this so well, I temporarily pulled my fingers out of him again, so I could add a third finger to the mix. I was amazed that Colt seemed to take this as easily as he had everything else, which let me know he was ready for the big moment, but I wanted to be certain, so I spoke to him in a very tender tone.

“Do you still want to do this?” I asked, in order to give him a chance to change his mind.

“More than ever,” he gasped back, almost breathlessly.

“I think this will be easier for you if you start off on all fours, so just let me out from under you.”

He did as I asked, so I crawled out from under him, slipped on a condom, and then lubed Colt and the condom up. Once I’d done that, I had Colt get on all fours in the center of the bed and then I edged my body forward, as I slowly got into position behind him. Carefully, I aimed my erect penis at his wrinkled pucker, and as it came into contact with the opening, Colt tensed up, momentarily, before relaxing again. Gradually, I applied a little more pressure against his sphincter until the head of my dick popped inside, which elicited another gasp from Colt.

“Are you all right,” I asked, concerned that I might have hurt him.

“I’m fine, just a bit surprised at how big you feel,” Colt assured me, before giggling. “It just feels different and a little bigger than when I had it in my mouth.”

He didn’t need to say more, because I understood exactly what he meant. I think everyone feels this way the first time, even if they won’t admit it.

Cautiously, I kept inching forward, so more and more of my cock was sliding inside of Colt, but I continued to watch his reaction as I did this, in order to make certain he was doing all right. Colt seemed to be taking this quite easily, so his preparation must have been more than adequate for this moment. Once I was all the way inside of him, I paused briefly, before I asked if he was ready for me to begin.

“You feel incredible,” Colt cooed. “Go for it.”

I began very carefully, using long, slow strokes, and then I tried to position myself so my penis would brush against his prostate every now and then, to stimulate him even more. Colt was really getting into it now and eagerly pushing his butt back to meet my forward thrusts, and then he would pull away from me again, as I withdrew. After a few minutes of continuing in this fashion, I decided it was time to try something a little different. Without warning, I pulled completely out of Colt, which elicited an immediate reaction from him.

“Hey, why did you just do that?” Colt nearly screamed, like a child who’d just had his favorite toy taken away.

“I want to put you in another position now, so I can watch your face while we do this,” I explained.

He seemed to find the answer satisfactory, so I had him lie on his back, while I folded a pillow and placed it under his butt, and then I guided his legs over my shoulders. Once I had him in the proper position, I gently eased my hips forward and entered him again, but this time with even less difficulty than I’d had before, which wasn’t much. Once I felt my pubes brush against his bare bottom, I leaned down and kissed him as passionately as I knew how, because we were now one and deeply in love with each other.

As I kissed him, I began to slowly extract my penis and started a nice, slow, steady rhythm of long deliberate strokes. Colt began squirming beneath me, as he attempted to thrust his hips toward me to meet each stroke. It was also a not too subtle signal for me to go faster, since he was enjoying it so much. Taking the hint, I ended the kiss so I could straighten up and began to really ram my cock into him. As I was doing this, I also began to stroke Colt’s erection, because I wanted to try to bring us off together, but it was fairly obvious that Colt was going to win this race. With my penis brushing against his prostate and my hand stimulating his boyhood, he began to tense up – with every muscle in his body straining, as his body grew rigid – which was just prior to his erection erupting, in an explosive burst.

His first blast landed just below his chin, with the following volleys going only a fraction less than the one before, and this continued until the last drops just barely oozed from his cock-head. When he first began to go into the throes of orgasm, Colt’s anal muscles contracted around my thrusting member and gripped it tightly, which sent me over the edge too. With one final thrust, my juices gushed up from inside my loins and filled the condom with a handful of powerful blasts. Spent, I collapsed forward, but I still had enough sense to support my weight on my forearms, so I didn’t crush Colt, and we stayed that way for several more minutes.

“My God, that was unbelievable,” Colt gasped, once he had regained his strength. “Leo, you made me see stars.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I sighed. “I know I certainly did.”

Colt suddenly wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down on him again.

“Leo, I feel as if we’re now linked forever,” he whispered in my ear. “I love you more than ever.”

“And I feel the same way,” I assured him, “and I never want to lose you.”

“You won’t,” he sighed, as he thought about his little fling with Jason. “I’ve learned my lesson and you’re the only one I ever want.”

Once he’d finally calmed down, I got up and headed into the bathroom, so I could grab a damp washcloth. Before I went back out with Colt, however, I removed and discarded the condom and washed myself off first, and then I returned and cleaned Colt off next. After I finished, I took the washcloth back to the bathroom and rinsed it out, and then I went back to the bed, climbed under the covers and spooned up behind Colt. Once we were in this position, I wrapped him up in my arms and we slept that way for the rest of the night.

The next morning when my alarm went off, I rolled over and turned it off and then I rolled back, so I could look at Colt. His face was radiant, almost glowing, and he looked so peaceful that I was hesitant to rouse him. After thinking about this briefly, I knew we had to get going, because Jason and Albert would be waiting for us, so I gently shook him awake.

“Colt, wake up, sweetie,” I urged.

Slowly, he began to stretch and gradually pulled himself out of his slumber. When he looked up at me, his face suddenly lit up.

“I almost thought last night was just a wonderful dream,” he began, “but seeing you here, I know it really happened. It was wonderful, Leo, and that will always be very special to me.”

“And for me too,” I replied, before kissing him.

I knew I couldn’t allow this to continue for very long, or else we’d never get going, so I pulled him out of bed and led him to the shower. Colt and I took turns washing each other, but I wouldn’t allow any sex play this time, because we still had to pick up Jason and Albert, so we could get underway. Once we finished cleaning up, we dressed and then went downstairs to eat a quick breakfast, before we double-checked to make sure that we had everything we needed.

As soon as we were satisfied everything was in order, we took off for Jason’s house. As we pulled up outside his mansion-like residence, we noticed Jason lugging his gear toward us, so we both got out to help him pack it away. After we’d loaded the last of his gear into the car, Jason handed me an envelope.

“What’s this?” I asked, confused.

“My parents told me to give it to you,” he told me. “It’s for all the times I’ve stayed at your place and for taking me this week.”

“Jason, this isn’t necessary,” I assured him.

“I know, but my parents insisted,” he explained. “Go ahead, open it.”

When I did, I found a bunch of hundred dollar bills inside.

“Whoa, this is way too much and totally not called for,” I advised him. “How much is here?”

“Two-thousand dollars,” he stated, calmly. “Oh and my dad threw in a little extra for allowing Bert to go with us too. He thought you did it just for me.”

Jason laughed after he said this, which made it sound as if his comment had been some kind of joke.

“I can’t take all of this!” I exclaimed. “It’s way too much.”

“You can and you will,” Jason announced, like he was suddenly the man in charge. “My ‘rents would have spent more than that if they had to take me with them and they definitely can afford it, so you will take it and not think twice about it. It’s the least they can do for not spending any time with me, because you’re more of a father to me than my old man, even though you’re not very old.”

I was touched by his statement and choked up, unable to reply. I think Jason realized this too, so he quickly jumped in the back seat and took me off the hook. I put the envelope in the glove compartment and locked it, figuring it would be safe there until we returned home. I guess my extravagant spending to prepare for this trip wasn’t so bad after all, because I just got all of my money back, plus a little extra.

Jason then gave me directions to Bert’s house, since I’d never been to his place either, and Albert immediately came running out to meet us. He appeared almost eager to join us, so I got out to help him load his gear and then he crawled in the rear seat, next to Jason. I then backed out of his driveway and started down the street, so it wasn’t long before we were leaving the suburbs behind, as we set out to experience the wonders of nature.

The boys were extremely quiet during the ride, which actually surprised me. I had expected them to be all excited and unable to remain silent, so this was a real shocker. I hoped it wasn’t a sign that there was still a lingering tension between them, which might end up ruining this outing for all of us.

I continued driving until we arrived at the campsite and upon seeing the grounds, the boys started to perk up. Once we got out of the car and stretched our legs for a bit, I locked all of the doors on the car, so I could give them a quick tour around the area. Almost immediately, they seemed to like what they saw, but I think they fell in love with the place when I showed them the pond.

“Can we go swimming?” Jason and Colt teased.

“You MAY, but later,” I told them, “after we have everything set up.”

I could tell they were both slightly disappointed, but they did as I asked. We started by setting up the two tents first and I let the boys choose where they wanted to place them. To my amazement, they set them up on opposite sides of our little hideaway, rather than side-by-side. Later, I began to suspect they had done this to make sure that there was less of a chance that Bert and Colt might get into something with each other. A little while later I had another thought and began to wonder if maybe Jason and Colt had previously agreed to do it this way, so Bert couldn’t hear what was happening inside our tent after we turned in for the night. I felt this was definitely possible, since I was convinced that Colt hadn’t given up hope that we would have sexual contact with each other during the week.

Anyway, once the tents had been pitched and the air mattresses inflated, I had the boys place their sleeping bags and gear inside their tents as well. However, I thought it best to leave the food in the trunk of the car, where it would be less likely to draw attention from the local wildlife. After everything had been put away, I had the boys help me build a fire pit and surround it with stones, so we could build a small campfire each night, if we wanted to. Once all of this had been completed, I told the three of them that they could go off for a swim, if they wanted.

“Do you think it would be safe for us to go skinny-dipping,” Jason asked, with a twinkle in his eye.

“Well, we’re not alone in the park, so there’s always a risk that you might be observed by others if you do that, but I’ll leave the decision up to you,” I explained. “Since there’s no formal swimming facility here, there’s nothing in the park rules against swimming naked, so if you don’t mind taking the chance that someone else will see you in your birthday suit, then go ahead.”

The boys all looked at each other, to see if they all felt brave or not, and eventually they seemed to come to a silent consensus.

“Ok, we’re going to do it,” Jason announced for all of them, “but you’ve got to do it too, Leo.”

I hesitated before giving him my answer, because I had more riding on this than they did. I guess my seeming reluctance must have registered, because I began to hear some taunts next.

“Oh come on, Leo. Don’t be a wuss,” Bert pleaded. “If we can do it, then you can too.”

“Yeah, Leo, unless you’re embarrassed about us seeing your little dick,” Jason added, although I’m fairly certain Colt had told him I had nothing to hide.

‘What the hell,’ I thought, because I knew I wouldn’t mind seeing the other pair naked either.

“Ok,” I announced, and suddenly we were all racing toward the pond.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..