Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,160 Words
  • 4,038 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Butterflies Fly Free - 7. Chapter 7 – Through The Eyes Of A Child

After stopping for a hearty breakfast, we were on our way again. However, this time Colt wasn’t pestering me about where we were going, so I guess he’d finally decided I wasn’t about to give in to his relentless whining. Instead, he looked out the window as we drove along and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when we reached our destination.

“Are we going here?” he asked, somewhat awkwardly and sounding more than a little confused.

“Yes,” I responded. “Don’t you like amusement parks?”

I was concerned that I had made a poor choice.

“I don’t know,” he replied. “I’ve never been to one before, but I’ve always wondered what they were like.”

Now, I was confused.

“You’ve never been to an amusement park before?” I asked, unable to believe that a young man his age had never enjoyed the thrills of such a place.

“Nope. Never,” he told me, which left me dumbfounded.

“Not even to a local carnival or field day?” I countered, thinking maybe he had a chance to enjoy some of these types of rides at smaller events.

“Uhnt uh. Never went to any of them either,” he informed me.

“But… well I kind of thought that all young people… you know, sort of flocked to those types of places,” I stammered back.

“They do and I always wanted to go,” he explained, “but my father wouldn’t let me.”

“Why not?” I inquired.

“He said those types of places were run by fags and crooks that used the bright lights and rides to lure kids in, so they could entice them to their way of life,” he explained, dryly.

“He really believed that crap?” I asked, truly amazed.

“I guess so,” Colt agreed. “He always said the same thing whenever we passed one of those places or if he saw a commercial or poster for one of them.”

I began to wonder if the man was really that stupid or if he was just saying those things to keep Colt from begging to go to such places.

“What about you? Do you believe what he told you?” I asked next.

“Hell, no!” he exclaimed. “I always wanted to go to one with my friends from school, but I never dared to do it, because of my dad. Even when my class went to an amusement park on a field trip, I wasn’t allowed to go. My dad made me stay home from school that day and told those in charge that I was sick.”

“Well, it’s time to put that behind you then,” I consoled, “because today is just for you. You can do anything you want and this means you can go on any rides, play any games or try any foods while we’re here. I planned this trip solely for your benefit.”

When I looked at him again, his face was beaming, but then I noticed there were also tears in his eyes. This puzzled me.

“Is something wrong?” I asked, concerned.

“No,” he assured me. “I’m just so happy. I don’t know why you keep doing all of these nice things for me, but thank you, Leo. I love you so much.”

My heart almost stopped beating when he uttered those last five words. Did he really mean what he’d just said or was it just his way of letting me know that he appreciated my efforts? Did I really dare to think he was serious in his declaration of love for me? I was so thrilled that I could hardly breathe, while at the same time I remained hopeful that I was reading this situation correctly.

Since we were both so wrapped up in our own private thoughts, we continued to sit there in total silence for quite a few seconds, before Colt’s excitement brought him, and then me, back to the present.

“Leo. Leo. Are you all right?” he asked, while looking concerned. “Aren’t we going to go in there?”

“Oh, yes, of course we are. I was just thinking about what types of things you might like to do the most,” I lied.

I resisted the urge to steer this conversation to where I wanted it to go, which was to find out if he really loved me or not, because this day was supposed to be all about Colt, not me. If he truly meant what he’d said a few seconds ago, then I figured he would tell me again, when he was ready.

Since I thought he might bust a gut if we didn’t get moving, I opened the car door and he followed suit. Colt then raced over to my side of the vehicle and followed me to the main entrance, where I bought our passes. Once we were inside the park, Colt began to race about, in an effort to see everything it offered, so he could decide what he wanted to do first. As I watched him dart hither and yon, I came to the conclusion that he had been named appropriately, because his current actions assuredly reminded me of a young colt merrily frolicking in a pasture. He was an unbridled package of pure wonder, excitement and joy, as he flittered from one area to another.

“Can we go on that?” he eventually asked, while pointing at one of the older style roller coasters.

“Sure, but I hope your breakfast is settled by now,” I quipped. “If you’ve never ridden on one before, it has the potential to make your stomach queasy.”

“You mean we can’t go on it then?” he asked, looking crushed.

“No, that is not what I meant,” I explained. “I just wanted you to know that it might send your stomach up into your throat and then back down again, possibly more than once.”

I laughed heartily to let him know this was part of the thrill of the ride, just to emphasize my point.

“Oh,” he muttered, “but I still want to try it.”

“Then let’s go,” I agreed, as I started heading toward the line for that particular ride.

“Do you want to sit in the front or back?” I asked next.

“I don’t know. Is there a difference?” he wondered.

“Well, you can see more in the front,” I began, “but it’s not quite as thrilling. However, if you sit in the back, you’ll get the full effect of the ups, downs, twists and turns of the ride.”

“Let’s sit in the back then,” he almost cooed, as his face contorted into a devilish half-grin.

I was having a good time just watching how enthusiastic Colt was, which made me fairly certain I’d be spending most of my time watching him enjoy these rides for the very first time. As luck would have it, when the roller coaster came to a stop and the last group got off, nearly everyone in line in front of us was able to get on next, except for two other groups in front of us. This meant we shouldn’t have any trouble finding a seat in the back – possibly even the very last seat.

When that ride ended and those riders disembarked, we were allowed to enter, so we could go find a seat. One of the groups ahead of us went toward the front, while the other moved toward the rear, as we were planning to do. Colt and I had to settle for the next to last seat, but I felt this was fine and the ride would be just as thrilling for him. It was also when I concluded that I might actually be more excited about doing this than Colt was.

Once we were seated and the safety bar was locked into place, the roller coaster jerked to life and we were on our way. I turned my attention to Colt, so I could watch his reaction. His face was alive with expectation, as we crawled up that first lengthy slope, and when the front of the coaster broke the crest and started to move down the other side, his eyes snapped opened, wide. When we felt the final jerk, when our cart broke over the top and the weight of the front cars suddenly yanked those of us in the rear along with them, it made us feel as if we were being dropped from a five-story building.

Colt’s body went rigid when this happened, since he wasn’t quite sure whether he should be amused or frightened, but he must have finally concluded it was nothing to fear, because a grin suddenly split his face and he began to squeal in delight. After going up and down a smaller incline, we hit a few little twists and turns in the track, which slammed us back and forth in the cart and caused us to bump into each other. Colt was laughing and I was fairly certain it was because he was having fun and wasn’t a nervous laugh meant to conceal his misgivings – at least I hoped so. As our ride came to an end, he turned to me and spoke.

“Can we do that again?” he pleaded, so I guess I had my answer.

“We can,” I assured him, “but do you want to do it now or later, after we’ve had a chance to try some of the other rides?”

Colt was almost comical to watch after I’d posed this question to him, since he wasn’t quite sure which he wanted to do more – go on the roller coaster again or try something new. He was shifting his weight back and forth, teetering from one leg to the other, as he pondered his decision. He unconsciously continued to dance about in this fashion, which made him appear similar to a small child that had to pee, and after a few more seconds of internal debate, he finally announced his decision.

“Let’s go on the other rides first,” he told me, “and then we can go again on the ones we like the most.”

I thought his decision sounded quite logical, so I asked him what he wanted to try next. He hurriedly looked around and pointed toward the Ferris wheel. It was larger than many of the Ferris wheels I’d been on, but didn’t come close to comparing with the double Ferris wheel I’d once ridden. It would, however, take us up quite high, so I hoped Colt didn’t suffer from acrophobia. After being locked into the seat, we gradually crept our way around the giant circle, while stopping every so often to allow the attendant to unload and then refill a car with the next set of passengers. When we stopped at the top, we got to look around and had a wonderful view of the surrounding landscape.

“Wow, you can see everything from up here!” Colt exclaimed, while enjoying the scenery. “My dad was nuts. This place is just for fun.”

It was energizing to see him so excited and I reveled in his innocence. In a way, his father might have done me a favor, because his reluctance to allow Colt to go to any of these places had allowed me the opportunity of seeing him enjoy these activities for the very first time.

It wasn’t long before the Ferris wheel jerked forward again and then there were a few minutes where we just went around and around, without making any additional stops. Colt started chatting excitedly and explained how he was feeling, as well as sharing his thoughts about this place. It was actually highly amusing, since his comments seemed to be one long, run-on sentence and he barely even stopped to take a breath. I was enjoying myself just seeing how happy he was.

After we got off the Ferris wheel, we tried a bunch of the other rides next, like the Whip, Giant Swings, more roller coasters and one ride that swung back and forth like a pendulum, before we stopped to play a few of the games, which were located in one of the buildings that dotted the grounds. Everything was new to Colt, as he moved from one game to the next, so just standing back and watching as he enjoyed himself proved to be even more fun for me than participating. I did give in to him on occasion and played too, but only when he insisted that he wanted to compete against me.

Colt was especially cute when we went on the bumper cars, because he set his sights on ramming me and became oblivious to anyone else who came after him. He was like a man on a mission and did his best to crash into my vehicle, and then he would laugh hysterically whenever he was successful. Oh, he was just so damn cute and sweet to watch when he was doing this, even though I pretended to be upset with his single-minded focus.

As the day progressed, we rode on each of the rides and then went on some of them a second time, but the roller coasters and bumper cars got the most attention. I think we ended up going on each of those at least four or five times before the day concluded. I did make Colt stop for a brief time to eat at one point, but I also let him try some other things he’d been deprived of while growing up, such as cotton candy and a candy apple. He relished each of these new experiences and threw himself totally into the hedonistic delights that surrounded him.

I think I was almost as disappointed as he was when it began to grow dark, which meant we had only a few hours left to continue to enjoy everything. In the glow of the artificial lights, however, everything seemed to look different and new to Colt again, so we went on all the rides one final time. It was almost as if he had never ridden on any of these rides before, because he was just as excited as he had been on his first go around. My heart was ready to burst with joy just from watching him, as he relished the thrills of the amusement park after dark.

As the park announced it was closing and our day ground to a halt, we reluctantly conceded that all good things must come to an end. With much less enthusiasm than he had exhibited when we’d first arrived, Colt and I made our way back to the car, so we begin the long drive back home. As soon as we were inside the vehicle, Colt turned to me and spoke.

“Thank you, Leo. I had a great time,” he gushed. “In fact, I think I had more fun today than I’ve had in my whole life and it’s all because of you. I really love you, Leo, more than I’ve ever loved anyone else.”

When he finished speaking, he leaned across the seat and kissed me. It was only a quick peck on the lips, but it was more than I expected, especially since there were so many people mulling around in the parking lot who could have seen what he just did. However, that didn’t seem to concern Colt at all.

I, on the other hand, was unsure about how I should respond. I was ecstatic that he had told me that he loved me again, but I still wasn’t sure if it was just out of appreciation for what I’d done for him or if he truly had deep feelings for me. I was also a little concerned about carrying on like this in public, even though it was a harmless kiss, but since Colt looked younger than his age, I was afraid it would draw unwanted, and even misguided, attention to us. Therefore, I advised him to buckle up and we got underway.

As I drove along, Colt rambled on about all of the things we had done. He was virtually giving me a blow-by-blow description of the day, even though I had been there with him. He was giddily embellishing the tale with his unique observations and descriptions about his feelings, and the words were spilling out of his mouth at ninety miles per second. This sometimes made it difficult for me to comprehend what he was saying, but his excitement and enthusiasm were unmistakable. As he began to tire and wind down, so did I, almost to the point where I was afraid I’d fall asleep at the wheel. Fearful of having an accident, I located a motel and decided to get a room for the night. This way, we could return home safely the following day.

Once we were in the room, I decided that I wanted, no needed, to take a shower before going to bed. I stripped down to my underwear and then headed into the bathroom, where I began adjusting the water. I had just stepped into the shower when Colt suddenly appeared behind me, but this time I was prepared for him to suddenly show up.

“I need a shower too,” he announced, as if this was just an ordinary, everyday occurrence.

“And you couldn’t wait until I was finished?” I asked, in order to see his reaction.

“I could have, but I didn’t want to,” he countered, before giving me a wink. “I love seeing you naked and being able to touch your body.”

After saying this, I noticed a devilish gleam in his eye.

“Ok. I guess it will be alright, since you kept your word this morning,” I agreed.

Having received my approval, he immediately began soaping up my body. He washed my back first and then helped me rinse off, before he shifted his attention to my front. However, this time when he reached my penis, he began to masturbate me, without trying to conceal what he was up to.

“Hey, I thought you promised to behave,” I protested.

“That was this morning, but I didn’t say I’d behave tonight,” he responded, while flashing me a mischievous grin.

“It seems like this is becoming a habit,” I objected, while trying to look stern.

“Come on, I’ve had so much fun and tried so many new and wonderful things today, so won’t you please let me try one more,” he whined. “I’ve never done anything with another guy before and I want to see what it’s like.”

As I thought about his statement, he continued to stroke my dick. I couldn’t deny that I was enjoying it and even began to admit that I wasn’t as opposed to the idea as I had been previously. He was of legal age in this state, plus he’d also told me he loved me at least twice today, so I was actually beginning to believe this wasn’t happening merely as a show of appreciation. It seemed as if he really wanted to experience the joys of doing something with another male, so why shouldn’t I allow him to have one more pleasurable experience after a day of firsts?

“All right,” I answered. “I guess it won’t do any serious harm.”

Before I knew what was happening, his lips were pressed against mine, as he began giving me the type of kiss he might have given his mother. His lips were merely puckered and pressed against mine, while his hand had stopped moving on my engorged organ, but then I slowly pulled away from him.

“Did I do something wrong?” he asked, while nearly looking as if he were about to cry.

“No, not wrong,” I told him, “but I would like to show you a better way.”

After hearing my response, he let out a deep breath, relaxed and his smile returned to his face.

“Loosen up a bit and let your lips part slightly,” I informed him.

He willingly complied with my request without question. Now that he was ready, I moved my head closer to his and began to run my tongue over his lips. He allowed it to glide sensuously across those shiny, ruby-red surfaces and my effort even elicited a satisfied sigh from Colt. After a few more seconds of exploring his lips, I let my tongue dart through the opening between them, so it could begin to explore Colt’s oral cavity. Delicately, I began to tease his tongue, as I allowed mine to lovingly glide across the outer surfaces, but he was only passively engaged the entire time. I felt it was time to change his response and teach him a better way, so once again I pulled away from him.

This time, Colt didn’t immediately respond to my absence and instead seemed to be lost in what appeared to be a dreamlike trance. I allowed him to enjoy these lingering feelings for a while longer, until he finally focused on me again, and then I spoke.

“Why don’t you try doing the same thing to me this time,” I suggested.

Colt looked up at me and nodded almost imperceptibly, before moving his face closer to mine again. This time, he repeated the same things I had done to him, but when his tongue entered my mouth, I began to suck on it. His body suddenly began to go limp as I did this, so I grabbed a hold of his waist and supported him, but I never broke our kiss. Instead, I kept sucking on his tongue, which he seemed to enjoy immensely.

As he got more and more into the kiss, he reached down and began to stroke my penis again. His palm was very warm and his skin soft and smooth, so the combination of his gentle touch and the knowledge that the hand belonged to him was more than enough to get me highly aroused. This dual action of the kiss and hand job soon caused my entire body to tingle and my blood began to boil, so it wasn’t long before I felt my scrotum tighten and my muscles began to stiffen, as my seed made its way up my shaft. A few moments later, I was spraying both of us with my hot juices, while at the same time being completely lost in the extraordinary intense feelings I was experiencing from this simple act. When I was able to focus on my surroundings again, I could see how pleased Colt looked from having brought me off and given me so much pleasure.

“Did I do ok?” he asked, which showed he was still insecure about his performance.

“Yes, you did a wonderful job,” I assured him, while catching my breath. “I thought you could tell by the huge load I released.”

He grinned at me in response.

“I wasn’t sure, because I didn’t know how much you usually cum,” he reasoned.

I nodded, but now it was time to return the favor.

“Ok, I guess you want me to do the same thing to you now,” I stated.

Colt began to nod his head vigorously, which showed his eagerness to have this done. I then got him to turn his body slightly, so I could wrap my hand around his rigid cock and slowly began to masturbate him.

Colt’s penis felt wonderful in my hand and seemed to fit perfectly in my palm. His shaft was hard, yet pliant – almost delicate in my grasp, and I could actually feel it throb, as his blood pulsed through it. Colt sighed contentedly when I began to work it in a steady rhythm and he leaned back against me, completely surrendering himself into my care. He was obviously relishing the feelings that were coursing through his slender frame and I could tell this because he began purring in appreciation.

Although we hadn’t been at it for very long, Colt’s breathing started to become irregular, which I understood to mean that he was approaching his orgasm. I knew it would probably happen fairly quickly, since I suspected most first-timers tend to ejaculate prematurely when enjoying their debut climax elicited by the hand of another. It was only a couple of seconds later when he arched his back, went totally rigid and released his load. His semen came out with a vengeance and splattered against the shower wall, and after a few less forceful blasts, his body began to relax slightly. As I looked into his face, I could see his eyes were glazed over and knew he was lost in the throes of post-orgasmic bliss, so I continued to hold him until he recovered. Once he did, he threw his arms around my neck and began to kiss me again.

“Leo, that was absolutely wonderful,” he cried. “I love you so much. I really, really love you.”

I knew we would have to talk about this in more depth later, but for now I merely allowed him to enjoy the moment.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..