Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,729 Words
  • 3,722 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Butterflies Fly Free - 19. Chapter 19 - A Romp In The Woods

As soon as we reached the pond, everyone began removing his clothes. The boys didn’t seem shy about doing this, probably because they’d showered together after sports, so they all beat me getting undressed and I was able to feast on some fine boy flesh as I finished disrobing. Once they were naked, Jason and Colt leaped off a higher part of the embankment, cannon-balling into the water. Bert and I took a little more casual approach, by wading out into the water, until it was deep enough for us to swim. As I got out into the deeper water, Jason and Colt tried to dunk me, before doing the same thing to Albert.

“Cut it out and get off me,” Bert screamed, which caused the duo to stop their assault. “I don’t want to play your childish games.”

“What’s with him?” Colt asked Jason, after Bert’s outburst and as they watched him swim rapidly away.

“It’s my fault,” Jason admitted, taking the blame. “I forgot that Bert’s not a real strong swimmer and doesn’t like to do anything out of the ordinary in the water. I should have warned you about that too, before we started out.”

“Nah, that’s ok,” Colt told him. “Now that I know, I’ll be more careful.”

We stayed in the water for about an hour, before getting out and relaxing on the bank. If there were other campers in the park, they didn’t seem to be in the immediate area, because we didn’t see a soul. I was surprised that with all the noise the boys had been making that we never drew anyone else’s attention to our activities.

After we rested for a while, we put our clothes back on and walked to the tents. I decided I was going to collect some firewood first, just in case the boys wanted to make a small fire later. With that in mind, I grabbed the axe and started to move into the woods. I wasn’t planning on cutting down any trees, because the wood would have been too green to burn well anyway, but I would cut up any of the dead limbs and trees I ran across. As I started to move away from the area, Jason called out to me.

“Leo, do you mind if I come with you?” he asked, sweetly.

“Not at all,” I told him. “I’m just going out to do a little work. Nothing fun.”

“That’s ok,” Jason responded. “I just need to be doing something.”

“Fine, then come along,” I told him, and he hustled to catch up to me.

Colt and Albert stayed behind, and as soon as we were out of sight, Bert turned toward Colt.

“I knew Jason would choose me over you,” he sneered.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Colt replied, confused.

“That Jason picked me to be his tent-mate,” Bert answered, with his chest puffed out, almost as if sharing a tent with Jason was some sort of a trophy.

“Actually, we all decided who would share which tent,” Colt informed him. “We thought you’d feel more comfortable being in with Jason, rather than with either Leo or me, so we put you in with him.”

Albert sneered again.

“Yeah, sure you did,” Bert mocked. “Do you think I’m that dumb?” Luckily, Colt didn’t answer his question. “Are you going to try to tell me that Jason wasn’t the one who suggested I come along on this trip?”

“No, not at all,” Colt told him, “but he did it hoping that once we got to know each other better that we could become friends too.”

“Do you really think I’m going to believe your crap?” Bert asked, scowling at Colt. “Jason wanted to bring me along so he didn’t have to be stuck with just you and that idiot you live with.”

That last comment almost sent Colt over the edge and he was just about ready to attack Bert for making it, but somehow he managed to restrain that instinct. He did it solely for Jason’s sake though, because he had agreed to go along with Jason’s suggestion to invite Bert in the first place. For that reason, Colt didn’t want to be the one responsible if this effort failed and needed Jason to see for himself that it was Albert who was unwilling to meet him halfway.

“Whatever you want to believe,” Colt snapped back, unable to control himself totally. “If you don’t want to be friends, that’s fine, but just let everyone know that it’s your choice, not mine.”

Bert gave a half-grin in triumph, thinking he had won that round. Colt, on the other hand, went to his tent, just to get away from Bert. By the time Jason and I returned with the wood, things had calmed down, but we could immediately sense there was tension between the two boys. That’s why I pulled Colt aside, so I could ask him about it.

“What happened?” I wanted to know

“Oh, as soon as you left, Bert started in again,” Colt explained. “He makes this trip sound like some sort of competition and that Jason chose him, by asking him to come along.”

“I was afraid of that,” I replied, “but don’t give up. Jason noticed it too, so I’m sure he’s talking to Albert about this too.”

I was right! Jason did say something to Albert, even though I didn’t find out until much later about what he’d said. I guess Bert was pretty smug when Jason approached him, so he figured something had gone on and decided to confront him about it.

“You didn’t pick another fight with Colt, did you?” Jason asked.

“Me, no,” Bert replied, flippantly. “He just doesn’t like me for some reason.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Bert began to strut about like a proud peacock.

“Maybe that’s because of the way you attacked him,” Jason explained, “but he did agree to let me bring you along. He didn’t have to do that, you know!”

“He only did it because he knew you wouldn’t have come otherwise,” Albert responded, cockily.

“You’re wrong,” Jason announced. “He knew I would have come with them, with or without you. The reason I suggested bringing you along was so you could get to know Colt and Leo better. They are my friends too, but I would be happier if we were ALL friends. I don’t like seeing you guys argue.”

At that moment, Bert looked as if someone had just let all of the wind out of his sails. He had been caught completely off guard by Jason’s confirmation of what Colt had told him earlier, but he quickly recovered his composure.

“It won’t be me who starts any problems,” Bert announced, confidently.

“Bert, don’t fuck with me,” Jason countered. “I know what you’re like and I know what Colt is like. You’re the one who doesn’t want me to be friends with anyone else and it’s you who has been the dick here, not Colt.”

After hearing Jason say this, Albert looked crushed. He had a pained expression on his face and knew he wouldn’t be able to finagle his way out of this one.

“But we’ve been friends forever and you owe me,” Bert whined, in an attempt to convince Jason he was right. “I was the one who let you come to my house and stay with me when you had nowhere else to go.”

“That’s true,” Jason agreed, “and I told you someday, when I have my inheritance, I will pay you back for your kindness. That won’t change, but it doesn’t mean I have to remain friends with you, especially if you won’t accept my other friends too. I’m not your property and you don’t own me. Colt is a nice guy and you’d find that out too, if you’d only give him half a chance.”

That seemed to cool Albert down for the time being, as he absorbed what Jason had said. The problem was that no one knew if the fire was still smoldering and might suddenly burst into flames again later.

After we had lunch, Jason and Colt wanted to see what else was in the park and what the other campsites were like. I thought this was a good idea too and the exercise wouldn’t hurt me either, so I agreed to take them on a hike to check out the rest of the park. I had a feeling Bert only joined us just so he didn’t have to be alone or maybe so he could keep an eye on Jason. Whatever the reason, we walked off in a line. I was in the lead, with Colt following next and Jason behind him, so this meant Albert was bringing up the rear. I was the leader solely because I was the only one who had been to the park before and knew where he was going.

It was a nice leisurely stroll and we took time to check out everything. We saw the RV campsite and the large picnic area, complete with pavilions, toilets and showers. After that, we investigated the numerous other campsites that dotted the park, but we also discovered a place where someone had established several horseshoe pits. There was also another location where a volleyball net had been put up and some industrious group had even dug out the playing area and filled if with beach sand. We figured we’d check those two spots out in greater detail later.

When we got back to our own site, the boys all agreed we had the best location of all. Not only was it isolated from most of the other sites, but it also had the pond close by. The only other sites the boys would have considered staying at were the two closest to the volleyball area and horseshoe pits.

Since they had worked up a bit of a sweat during our walk, the boys wanted to go for another swim in the pond. I decided not to join them this time, at least not just yet, but told them they could go on their own, if they wished. Hearing that, the three of them took off, without even considering taking their swimsuits with them. Over the next couple of hours, all three boys enjoyed their time in the pond, even though Bert still wasn’t being overly friendly toward Colt. At least he wasn’t hostile and didn’t try to start anything with him, but that may have only been due to the fact that Jason was there too. Once they decided they’d had enough for one day, they returned to where I was waiting for them. They were also pleased to see that I had already begun to fix dinner by the time they arrived.

Jason and Colt immediately pitched in and tried to help, but Bert just sat back and watched what the rest of us were doing. I wasn’t sure if it was because he was just lazy, wanted to stay away from Colt or didn’t feel he could be helpful. Whatever his reason, I think Jason and Colt took note of it too.

After dinner, the boys wanted to go try out the horseshoe pits, so we agreed to play as teams. It was Jason and Bert against Colt and me. Bert liked this idea, until he learned that one partner from each team played from opposite ends. I immediately offered to go to the far end with Bert, so he and Colt didn’t have to be together.

The boys weren’t very good at the start, since they had never played horseshoes before, but they seemed to pick it up quite quickly. Colt and I won the first game and then Jason and Bert won the second, so we decided to play one more, so we could declare a champion.

I let Bert shoot first to start this game, since they had just won. His first shot slid up against the pole, which would be worth a point, seeing my first shot went wide to the right. His second shot bounced in close too, possibly worth a second point, but I managed to get a ringer on my last toss. That took his points away and gave Colt and me three points instead, so Bert wasn’t looking very happy after that happened.

The match stayed close and the lead went back and forth the entire way, and it came finally down to Jason and Colt’s turn. The score was 19 to 19 and we were playing to 21, so someone would win if either of them was able to score two points. Each of their first shots were too far away from the post to score, but Jason’s second shot looked close enough to give his team a point. Colt, however, was determined not to lose and I could tell this by the way he was concentrating. When he finally let his horseshoe fly, his shot fell short, but it bounced a couple of times and ended up leaning against the peg. A leaner is worth two points, so he and I won the game and the match.

“That sucks!” Albert exclaimed, unhappy with the outcome. “That’s pure luck. What bullshit.”

Even though this was just a game, he seemed visibly upset about losing. After thinking about this briefly, I thought it might be due to the fact that he’d lost to Colt and Colt had made the winning shot.

“Hey, I’d rather be lucky than good,” Jason told him, in an effort to defuse the situation. “Nice game, Leo and Colt, but we’ll beat the pants off of you the next time.”

Jason was grinning at us in a playful manner, but Bert looked as if he had just bit into a lemon. Talk about sore losers.

“I hope you don’t mean that literally,” I quipped back, in an attempt to lighten the mood. “That might be em-BARE-ASS-ing in front of all these other people.”

The others realized I was teasing, so Jason and Colt began to laugh, while Bert merely cleared his throat in disgust. By the time we returned to our campsite, it was starting to get dark, so we made a small fire and then sat down beside it. It was really nice and relaxing as we watched the flames flickering in the dark, while we chatted about the day and discussed what we might do tomorrow. Even though we tried to involve him too, Albert didn’t participate every much, so we eventually gave up and went to our tents to sleep.

“I’m not sure this was a very good idea, letting Bert come with us,” Colt told me, as soon as we were alone. “He doesn’t want to be my friend, no matter what I do, and he isn’t happy about being here with us.”

“Don’t be so quick to judge him,” I advised him. “It’s only been one day and we have a lot more days to go.”

“It wouldn’t matter if we spent a thousand days together,” Colt shot back. “As long as I’m friends with Jason, he’s going to hate me and not cut me any slack.”

“Just don’t give up hope,” I urged.

Colt immediately let go of thinking about Albert and turned his attention to me.

“Leo, I need to be close to you tonight and I really want to have sex with you again. Will you?” he pleaded, while looking at me sweetly. “I put our tent way away from theirs, so they couldn’t hear what we were doing.”

“I kind of suspected it’s why you did that, you little devil,” I countered, before drawing him into my arms and kissing him deeply. “Maybe we should wait a while longer and give them a chance to fall asleep first.”

After I said this, I broke our embrace and looked at Colt, to see if he was in agreement.

“That’s not necessary,” Colt quickly informed me. “Jason already knows what we do and Albert wouldn’t come over here to see what was going on, even if somebody paid him to do it. If we’re quiet, then he’ll never know what we’re doing.”

“Are you sure you can do it quietly?” I asked. “I mean last night you were getting kind of loud.”

“Don’t worry. I know what’s at stake and I want to do this every night, if we can,” Colt added, with a twinkle in his eye.

I wasn’t sure about his last comment, but the rest of it made a certain amount of sense, so I agreed with his plan. We both got undressed and then settled on top of our sleeping bags.

“Leo, I want you to make love to me again tonight,” Colt announced, while looking at me dreamily again.

“Colt, I don’t think that would be such a good idea,” I advised him. “Last night was your first time, so I think you should wait another day or two before trying it again. I certainly don’t want you getting sore from doing it too often and then start walking funny, because someone might figure out what we’ve been doing.”

He looked extremely disappointed and then made a face. I figured I needed to offer an alternative, because I didn’t want to ruin this trip for him.

“I’ll tell you what,” I offered. “Tonight I’ll let you make love to me instead and I brought a few things with me, just in case you suggested something like this.”

Colt immediately started to brighten, so I rummaged through my gear and pulled out the second shaving kit I’d packed. In it I’d placed a variety of items I thought we might need, including condoms, lube and a few other necessities.

After removing the items I thought we’d need, I began to suck Colt to erection. He surrendered to me completely and allowed me to do what I wished. When he was rock hard, I slid a condom over his dick, lubed it up really well and then lubed my butt. After that, I had him lie on his side, while I did the same, and then I reached back, grabbed his erection and guided it toward its destination.

“Ok, now push it in, but not too quickly,” I advised him. “It’s been a while since I’ve done anything like this, so I’ll have to get used to having something up there again.”

Colt didn’t say a word, but he did as I instructed and slowly pushed the top portion of his cock into my chute. I sighed softly, as I felt his heat penetrate me.

“Are you all right?” Colt asked, concerned.

“Oh, yeah, big guy,” I replied. “I was just enjoying a sensation I haven’t felt in a long time and had missed.”

My comment seemed to suffice, because he didn’t say anything more. I could tell, however, that he was relieved that he hadn’t hurt me.

“Start pushing it all the way in now, but go slowly,” I told him.

This seemed to be one order that Colt was happy to obey and he slowly continued pushing into me. Once his dick was fully seated, I wanted to change positions, in order to make this easier for him.

“Colt, I’m going to roll over onto my stomach, but I want you to keep your penis in me and move with me when I do this,” I stated. “Once we are in this new position, you may start thrusting in and out of me, and you may also go as fast or as slow as you’d like.”

I’d made this suggestion, because I wanted him to do this whatever way he felt was best for him, and then I waited to hear his response. He didn’t say anything, but I did feel his body jiggle slightly, so I concluded he was merely shaking his head in reply.

It didn’t take long for us to complete the maneuver and Colt began to slide his penis in and out of my love canal almost before we’d completed the move. He took to doing it quite naturally, as he relied on thousands of years’ worth of ingrained instincts to continue his actions. Colt was like an eager bunny and slammed in and out of me nearly as quickly as the piston in a car engine that was revving toward the red line on the tachometer. I could tell he was really enjoying the new sensations he was feeling, because of the little noises he was making, but I also sensed he wasn’t going to be able to hold out for very long. Nearly as soon as I thought about this, I felt him push deeply inside of me and grunt a couple of times, before he collapsed on my back.

I let him remain like that, without moving a muscle, so he could take all the time he needed to recuperate. Finally, I felt him move above me.

“Leo, that was incredible,” he glowed. “Just as good as last night, when you did it to me. Just think, we can do this together for the rest of our lives.”

Colt was beside himself with delight, and to tell you the truth, I was too.

“Yes, Colt,” I replied, having come to the same conclusion, “and I look forward to it.”

Due to the fact that Colt had sped through our lovemaking session, I didn’t have a chance to cum, but Colt didn’t seem to be aware of this fact. Regardless, I was thoroughly satisfied with what we’d done, so I didn’t feel I needed to masturbate in order to feel fulfilled. I was merely satisfied knowing that Colt had enjoyed this and content in the knowledge of the deep love we now shared.

Even though it was a warm evening, I still cuddled up behind Colt and fell asleep that way, with us lying on top of our bedrolls. About halfway through the night I started to feel chilled and woke up. I concluded Colt was probably feeling the same way, so I helped him slip into his sleeping bag, before doing the same and getting into my own. We then enjoyed an almost dreamless and relaxing slumber, until the first rays of dawn filtered through the nylon and penetrated my eyelids.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..