Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,627 Words
  • 4,099 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Butterflies Fly Free - 17. Chapter 17 - Coping

Saturday, I drove the boys to the high school basketball courts after breakfast, but I didn’t really want to play today. I merely offered to do this for Colt’s benefit, because I didn’t want him to think I was refusing to join them now, just because I’d caught Jason and him sucking each other. I felt that I had to keep everything we did as normal as possible, so he wouldn’t think I lied about what I’d told him after that happened.

Once we reached the courts, we waited for everyone else to show up and they began to arrive a few minutes later, but it soon became apparent that Albert wasn’t going to make an appearance. None of us knew for certain if this was a bad sign and indicated that Bert hadn’t worked out all of his emotional issues yet, or if it just meant that Bert wasn’t feeling well or something else had come up.

Regardless of the reason, I took this opportunity to excuse myself and get out of playing. I explained to the boys that they had enough for a three-on-three game, so they should enjoy themselves and I’d come back to pick them up in a couple of hours. After listening to their protests and suggestions that we could all sub in and out, I declined their generous offers and got in my car and drove home. I felt that since they had even teams, Colt wouldn’t react as badly that I wasn’t joining them, since they didn’t really need me this time.

I used my unexpected free time to straighten up the bed in the spare bedroom and then I went out to mow the lawn and trim the hedges. This not only allowed me to complete some of the jobs I’d been putting off, but it was also therapeutic, because it gave me a chance to work out some of the pent up frustration I’d been feeling since I’d discovered the boys in bed together. When I finished, I took a quick shower and then drove to the high school to collect Colt and Jason. They were still playing ball when I pulled in, so I sat in the car and waited for them to finish. Before long, the game ended and they came running over to join me.

“I’m whipped,” Jason announced, as he hopped inside.

“Me too,” Colt agreed. “Those were some wicked games. You should have stayed Leo. You would have enjoyed it too.”

“Maybe, but I used my time wisely,” I informed him. “While you boys were shooting hoops, I got some work done at home.”

“Really? What did you do?” Colt asked, so I quickly explained the jobs I had completed.

“Hey, that’s my job!” he exclaimed, looking upset when I mentioned the yard work.

“It’s a job we can share,” I quickly countered, “seeing I don’t pay you for doing it. Besides, I need to get out in the sunshine and work once in a while too. You wouldn’t want me looking like a ghost the entire summer, would you?”

I added the last part as a joke to lighten the mood and lessen his irritation with me. I also happened to finish my statement just as we pulled up to the house.

“I’d never expect you to pay me for doing the yard,” Colt said with a sigh, “but I guess I can share the job with you, if you insist.”

He gave me a wink after he’d said this, to let me know he was just being playful.

“Hey, it looks really good,” Jason complimented, after he looked around at the yard.

“Thanks, but it should look nice,” I shot back. “Who do you think taught Colt all he knows about doing lawn care?”

Colt gave me a playful punch immediately after I’d said this and Jason giggled at our antics.

The two of them then went into the house and jumped in the showers, since they were hot and sweaty from their game. They not only wanted to use it to cool off, but they also wanted to clean off the accumulated sweat and grime from playing. When they got out, they wanted to know what there was to eat, because they had worked up quite an appetite as well. After telling them about their options, they told me what they wanted, so I quickly fixed it for them. They took no time at all to wolf it down and then sauntered into the living room to relax. They even asked me to move over and sit on the sofa with them and then they sat down on either side of me.

“Leo, we’re both really sorry about what happened yesterday,” Jason stated, as soon as we were all comfortable.

His comment was totally unexpected, because I thought we had put all of that behind us and didn’t anticipate it coming up again.

“Colt filled me in about you and him,” Jason continued, “so I feel terrible that I almost messed it up for you guys.”

“You did what?” I blurted out, much louder than I meant to.

I turned my head and was staring at Colt when I said this, but my animated reaction and boisterous response apparently scared both boys.

“It’s ok, because I’m cool with it,” Jason added, in an effort to soothe my anger.

While Jason was trying to calm me down, Colt was cowering on my other side. After seeing his reaction, I immediately felt ashamed about how I had responded to this revelation, especially after I noticed that Colt looked as if he was afraid I might attack him. Slowly, I leaned in his direction, in an effort to soothe his fears.

“I didn’t mean for that to come out quite so harshly,” I explained, while trying to show remorse, “but I thought we had agreed to keep our relationship just between the two of us.”

Colt still appeared to be very nervous, although no longer scared.

“I felt that I needed to tell Jason about us,” he informed me. “I wanted him to know why we couldn’t fool around any more without hurting his feelings or causing him hate me.”

“Don’t worry, Leo. I think it’s really great,” Jason interjected. “Colt told me how much he loves you too, so I think you’re both really lucky.”

Shit, how could I be mad after hearing Jason say that?

“Ok, but we don’t tell anyone else until Colt gets out of high school. Agreed?” I asked, and immediately received a positive response from each of them.

A little while later Colt got up to go to the toilet, so Jason took this opportunity to lean over and whisper in my ear.

“Please don’t be mad at Colt,” he pleaded. “He really loves you a lot and I know this because he told me he was willing to give up just about everything to make this up to you, when he thought you were angry with him. He said he might even have to stop being friends with me and then not try out for the basketball team, if that’s what it took so you wouldn’t hate him.”

I looked over at Jason, deeply moved by what he’d just told me. I now had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, but I was also grateful that he had shared this tidbit of information with me.

“I’m beginning to see that now,” I whispered back, “and I wouldn’t want you two to stop being friends. Thanks, Jason. You’re a truly great friend to both of us.”

When Colt returned, he informed us that he had to go out and work on some of his lawn jobs, because he’d already put it off for as long as he could. In response, Jason and I told him we understood and that would be fine, so Colt grabbed his things and took off. Once he had gone, Jason went off to find Albert, so he could invite him to join us on our camping trip.

Since I knew Colt wouldn’t be back for quite a few hours and Jason might be gone for nearly as long, I used my time to make plans for our camping trip. I started by mapping out a menu listing our meals for each day and then set about calculating how much food we’d need for each one. Once I finished doing that, I started combining the quantities needed of the same items, so I could determine how much we would need to take with us. I then made out my grocery list, which quickly became quite extensive, so I knew this was going to be a lot of work, but I also felt it would be worth it.

By the time I’d completed that task, I began to think about what we’d have for dinner tonight. Once I’d make my decision, I started to prepare many of the dishes in advance and was still doing it when Jason returned.

“Can I help?” he asked.

When I looked up, it appeared as if he really wanted to help and wasn’t merely being polite.

“You can and you may,” I responded.

I cringed after I realized that I’d just parroted a comment my mother used to say to me, whenever I incorrectly phrased a question.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Jason asked, since he didn’t catch my drift.

“It means that when you ask permission, you say may I,” I explained. “When you say can I, it merely indicates that you want to know if you’re physically capable of doing something.”

After I’d finished the explanation, which was another of my mother’s admonishments, it left a bad taste in my mouth. It was because I used to hate it when she would do the same thing to me, so I felt badly about just having done it to Jason, but he seemed to merely listen and take it in stride.

“I didn’t realize you had such an interest in cooking,” I added, switching topics.

“I didn’t before I started spending time here,” he admitted. “Then after I started helping Colt fix some of the meals, I discovered it was actually kinda fun.”

“You mean you’ve never fixed anything at home, not even for yourself?” I asked, without thinking.

“Heck, no,” Jason replied. “We have a full-time cook, so no one in my family ever does anything like that,” he informed me.

I guess I’d momentarily forgotten about how well to do his family was.

“Then you really want to help or are you just being polite?” I asked, just to be certain.

“No, I really want to help,” he answered, with a nod and a grin.

“Well, only a fool would turn down such a generous offer,” I replied, “and I only LOOK dumb.”

Jason had a surprised look on his face after hearing me say this.

“No, you don’t,” he insisted, before realizing my comment was merely a lame attempt at a joke.

Once that was settled, we started working on the meal and Jason did whatever I asked. I could tell he really was eager to learn everything he could and we were nearly done by the time Colt returned home. We had placed some of the dishes in the fridge to keep until we were ready for them, while the others were cooking in the oven. The major job of preparing everything was done though, so all that was left to do was to clean up the mess.

Colt looked hot, sweaty and tired when he came through the door, so he went to his bathroom and took another shower before we ate. Jason and I spent that time loading the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and wiping down the counter. When Colt came out of the shower a few minutes later, he looked much better than he had when he went in.

Dinner proved to be quite uneventful, since no one seemed to be overly talkative. Jason did tell Colt about helping me prepare everything, but I’m not sure if Colt heard much of what Jason said. In fact, Colt seemed to be fairly lethargic and slightly out of it throughout dinner and for the remainder of the evening, since he was exhausted from both the basketball game and doing his job. Seeing his condition, I urged him to go to bed early.

“Not unless you do too,” he announced, “ because I’m going to bed with you tonight and we’re going to have some fun before we go to sleep.”

I was not only shocked that he had just phrased his response this way, but I was also surprised that he’d also done it in front of Jason. I guess that since we’d had a similar discussion earlier, he might have felt it was all right to do this now, but I think he’d just said a little too much again.

“I don’t think that would be such a good idea,” I told him and quickly received a scowl in return. “Did you forget we had company?”

“Hey, I’m cool with it,” Jason informed us. “You don’t have to stop sleeping together and doing stuff just because I’m here.”

“Come on, Leo,” Colt urged. “It’s not like Jason doesn’t know what we do together.”

I guess he did have a point, seeing they’d done some of the same things with each other too.

“Ok, but no one else is to know about any of this until after you graduate. Right?” I compromised, and they both nodded their assurance that this would be the case.

I was actually a little uncomfortable with Colt’s suggestion, seeing it had been so long since he and I had actually done anything with each other. Sure, he’d slept in my bed a few times since Jason started staying with us, but the sex had been on hold. I later learned this was because Jason had been meeting those particular needs for him, which only added to my discomfort about what Colt wanted to happen tonight. It wasn’t that I’d lost interest in doing these things with Colt again or that I wasn’t looking forward to it, but I was afraid that I’d still have the image of seeing Jason in my bed with Colt burned into my brain while we were being intimate. However, I knew this was my problem, not Colt’s, so I had to work through it.

After we finished our evening ablutions, we said goodnight to Jason. He went to the spare bedroom, while Colt and I entered our bedroom and crawled into bed. Before I had a chance to settle in, Colt was all over me and energetically ran his hands all over my body. At the same time, he was also grinding his mouth against mine, as he attempted to thrust his tongue down my throat. I was somewhat shocked, since I had never seen him this aggressive before, but after a few minutes of this lustful and animalistic attack, he pulled away briefly, before he started to slowly work his way down my body.

This new approach surprised me as well, because I’d never seen Colt this attentive before. He spent a considerable amount of time greedily paying attention to my many erogenous zones, but he also displayed an urgency I hadn’t seen previously, as he worked his way down my neck. He also made his across my chest, while continually kissing and licking my skin as he went along. He paused momentarily at one point, so he could nip and suck on each of my nipples, and then he began to move on again, as he worked his way toward my navel. He playfully flicked his tongue in and around that small depression and was making me hotter by the second. I was so hard by this point that I was afraid that if he suddenly turned toward my feet, my erection might poke out one of his eyes. Slowly, he continued his journey and moved even lower, until he eventually worked his way to my throbbing member. However, before he could do anything with it, I pulled him away.

“Hey! What’s the matter?” Colt asked, since he was startled by what I’d just done.

“Nothing,” I told him, “except that it’s my turn to do the same things to you now.”

After a slight pause, as my words sank in, he began to grin. I decided to start on one of Colt’s ears, since I knew from past experience that he found this both stimulating and erotic. As I ran my tongue around the ridge of his outer ear, I would occasionally let it flick tenderly inside the folds as well. When I did this, Colt would sigh, sometimes even moan, and once in a while he even giggled. When I glanced at his face, I could see he had squeezed his eyes tightly closed and was totally lost in the pleasure he was feeling. I’d never seen anyone with such sensitive ears before.

When I finished with the first one, I moved across to the other, but Colt never opened his eyes. He knew what was coming and savored every precious second of it. After I’d spent a sufficient amount of time on that ear as well, I started moving slowly down his neck and torso, as I repeated the same steps he had plied on me just a short time before. When I reached his groin, I flipped my body around, so I could also offer him my manhood, while I greedily enjoyed his.

Colt eagerly accepted my offering and completely enveloped it with his mouth, as he started sucking on it like a starving calf on its mother’s teat. I, on the other hand, was happy to delay moving so quickly, and allowed my tongue to playfully lap over his midsection from his scrotum to his dickhead. Eagerly, I began lathing his smooth sac with my saliva and gently rolled his testicles around in my mouth. Carefully, I let my tongue toy with his watery orbs, as I moved them around within my oral furnace. When I felt I had paid sufficient attention to that part of his body, I released those grape-size nuggets and let my tongue glide up the length of his engorged penis, before swirling it about the glistening crown. I even let my tongue dart in and out of the tiny slit at the tip, as I licked up the first of his pre-cum, which caused Colt to gasp.

Colt’s hips were bucking and he was moaning loudly, as he tried to force me to swallow his penis completely. As he did this, he was also bobbing up and down on my shaft and bringing me closer and closer to my own release. I knew that I’d better go down on him soon, if we were going to cum at about the same time, so I let my mouth slide over his helmet and allowed my lips to caress the sides of his sensitive rod. I carefully mirrored what he was doing to me, while tenderly stroking his scrotum with one of my hands, for added stimulation. Before long, I felt his penis expand in my mouth and his testicles pull up tightly against his body, signaling his impending release. Colt groaned, as his body stiffened and his back arched, just before he forced his penis further into my mouth and released his first volley of boy nectar.

I’ve always loved the taste of Colt’s semen; from the very first moment I ever sampled his liquid delights. It was light, almost sweet, and devoid of any bitterness. His ejaculate was in that in-between stage, which meant it was a mixture of the watery stuff a guy first produces and the creamy semen that comes later. It was truly a dessert from the gods.

As Colt reached his orgasm, he momentarily stopped sucking on me, while he enjoyed his moment of rapture. After he came down from his orgasmic bliss, he attacked my rod again, but this time with twice the fury that he had used before. I was already very close to my own climax before he exploded, so it didn’t take long for him to bring me to that same point again. As my juices boiled deep within me and began their journey towards release, I went rigid and my eyes rolled back into my head in preparation. As my seed erupted into Colt’s mouth, in several powerful volleys, he took it all. He continued to suck on me until I was completely dry, and then I slowly began the return trip, as I came down from my orgasmic high. When I finally was able to focus on Colt again, he merely smiled, to let me know that he enjoyed this as much as I had.

“It really is much better doing this with you,” he announced, which touched me deeply. “Although it was good when I did it with Jason too, it never really felt the same. I really do love you, Leo, and I hope you believe that.”

“I do,” was all I could manage to say, just before I began to choke up.

After uttering this simple reply, I swung back around, until we were lying side-by-side and once again facing in the same direction. Once our heads were lying next to each other, I lovingly began to kiss him anew, but these weren’t the lustful type of kisses we had exchanged earlier, when we first started. Instead, these were the tender and passionate kisses of a deep and abiding love. Tonight, we were truly one.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awkward chapter :unsure: Leo feels too much like a kind understanding father figure that caught Colt stealing a few cookies. What Colt and Jason did is being trivilized and swept under the carpet. Can't see them having sex so soon and with Jason in the house and aware of it to boot. To top it off for Colt to compare this with what he did with Jason, it should be tearing Leo to pieces. Stretching reality quite a bit, but as I said before fiction has it's own reality.

Link to comment
On 12/15/2016 01:50 PM, Petey said:

Awkward chapter :unsure: Leo feels too much like a kind understanding father figure that caught Colt stealing a few cookies. What Colt and Jason did is being trivilized and swept under the carpet. Can't see them having sex so soon and with Jason in the house and aware of it to boot. To top it off for Colt to compare this with what he did with Jason, it should be tearing Leo to pieces. Stretching reality quite a bit, but as I said before fiction has it's own reality.

As I said in my reply to your comment about the last chapter, Leo is trying to be understanding and hopes that this will work out for him and Colt, but he's always been a little afraid that this would merely be a passing fling. He's trying to give Colt the reins and see where it goes from there.

 

Once again, thanks for the feedback.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..