Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,596 Words
  • 4,732 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Butterflies Fly Free - 8. Chapter 8 – Reaching New Heights

Once we dried off and exited the bathroom, we lay down, side by side, on the bed.

“Colt, did you mean what you said in there?” I asked, initiating a conversation.

“You mean when I said I loved you?” he asked, and I merely nodded in reply. “Of course, I meant it. I don’t think I’ve ever loved anyone as much as I love you. I guess I did love my mom and dad when I was little, but that changed. Even so, I never loved them as much or in the same way that I love you.”

He was very animated when saying this, but I still wasn’t convinced it was love and not merely appreciation.

“Are you sure it’s not just because of what I’ve done for you?” I followed.

“Maybe a little at first,” he replied, honestly, “and maybe at the start it was also because I knew you were like me, so I felt comfortable being around you, but that’s not it now. I think I’ve really fallen in love with you. I can’t be certain, because I’ve never felt this way before, but I’m pretty sure that’s what it is.”

“What makes you think that?” I pressed, still not totally convinced.

“It’s because I love being with you and miss you when we’re not together, like when you’re at work or I’m at school,” he replied. “I also want to be with you always, not just for now, because I can’t imagine what my life would be like without you in it.”

That was exactly what I needed to hear. Now that my doubts had been dispelled, I pulled Colt toward me and lovingly entwined my body around his, as I wrapped him in a total body embrace. I then placed my lips over his and began to kiss him passionately. I’d already concluded I loved him too, so now I felt it was time to tell him so, just as soon as I released his lips.

“I feel the same way about you, but I’ve know it for a lot longer,” I confessed. “I think I actually fell in love with you the first moment we met. I’m not sure if such a thing is really possible or if there’s such a thing as love at first sight, but it’s how I felt.”

“Then why did you make me wait so long before you would agree to do anything with me?” Colt wanted to know.

“Because I wanted to be sure you loved me too and it wasn’t just that you were merely grateful for what I’d done for you,” I replied. “I also didn’t want to confuse the issue by bringing sex into the equation too early, because I needed to be positive that it was me that you loved and not just the sex.”

Colt seemed satisfied with my admission and hugged me even more energetically than he had been doing before, if that was possible. Eventually, we got under the covers and cuddled together, without having put on any clothes, and then we spent the entire night in each other’s embrace. It was wonderful, even if neither of us seemed to get a whole lot of sleep, because I think we were both just too excited and overwhelmed by our mutual revelations to catch more than a few little catnaps.

When morning arrived and the sun started to filter through the cracks in the draperies, we got up and dressed, content in the commitment we had made. After leaving the motel, we stopped for breakfast next, but we didn’t talk very much during the meal. I think we were both just too lost in our feelings and still reveling in the other’s presence, but we didn’t need to speak in order to let each other know how we felt any longer. We were able to do that with our eyes, facial expressions and body language. I was flying on cloud nine, because I knew I was totally and hopelessly in love with Colt and he felt the same way about me.

By the time we got home, we were both happy to be there. Although it was a wonderful, fun-filled and, yes, even a romantic weekend, it was good to be back home. It was comforting and gave us a familiar setting, yet somehow it was different now. It was no longer my place – it had become our place. Although Colt was keeping his own room for appearance sake, in case we had visitors and at least until he finished high school, my room suddenly had become our room. Without any doubts, I knew I wouldn’t be sleeping alone again, unless of course we had a fight or possibly one of us was ill. I suspected neither of these things would happen often, so I was looking forward to having a constant companion.

In just a short time, my whole world had been turned upside down, but in a good way. Sure, I’d been happy with how my life had progressed up to this point. I had my own home, money in the bank and I was doing better than most of my friends, but not everything was how I wished it to be. I was lonely and wanted someone to love. Then, in one wonderful moment, fate intervened and fulfilled my ultimate fantasy by sending me Colt and allowing him to fall in love with me. Even so, this had all happened fairly quickly and I wanted to go slowly and make sure neither of us was rushing into anything he wasn’t ready for or didn’t really want. Colt had erased some of my doubts, but I still didn’t want to jump the gun and act rashly.

It turned out to be a very exciting and enjoyable day. Colt seemed to make bodily contact with me any and every chance he could, but he also came up and kissed me out of the blue, as he eagerly practiced the open-mouth kissing technique he had learned just a short time ago. When I sat in my chair, he would even come over and sit on my lap, so he didn’t have to sit on the sofa alone. He would then wrap one of his arms behind my neck, lean his head against my shoulder or face and then sigh contentedly the entire time he stayed like this with me. Oh, there were also times when he’d get silly and lick my face, try to tickle me or carry on in some other unexpected fashion, so it was kind like having a cross between a lover, a child and a pet all rolled into one. This may sound a bit strange, but sometimes he would act so mature, while at other times he carried on just like an excited little boy or a puppy. It was really rather cute when it happened and certainly kept me on my toes.

When I finished locking up the house at bedtime, I went back to my room and discovered Colt was already there waiting for me – completely naked.

“Just because I did something with you in the shower at the motel,” I began, “doesn’t mean we’re going to do something every day. You have school and I have to work tomorrow, so let’s just try to get some sleep tonight. I know I’m exhausted after the wonderful weekend we shared together, so I need my rest.”

He looked disappointed but didn’t say anything, so after I finished getting ready for bed, I climbed in beside him. He cuddled up against me and I could feel his erection poking me in the butt, which let me know he was probably still hoping I’d change my mind, but I did my best to put his state of arousal out of my mind and closed my eyes. He didn’t do anything of a sexual nature the rest of the evening, so I was relieved and actually able to get a decent night’s rest.

The next morning, I dropped Colt off at school before I went on to work. Even though he was still foremost in my thoughts, I was not as completely obsessed about him as I was before. Since Colt had revealed his feelings for me and that issue had been resolved, I was able to once again concentrate on my work. I was now prepared to get things done and make up for my lack of productivity during the previous week, when I was still so fixated on Colt. Whenever one of my co-workers made a comment about how little I had actually accomplished the previous week, I simply told them I had not been feeling well and apologized for my poor performance. They were fairly sympathetic when they heard my response and told me they were glad I was feeling better now, but they also assured me that they had covered for me. I was thankful for my good fortune and their effort on my behalf, and then eagerly moved on.

As usual, Colt was home when I got there and had already begun to prepare dinner. After he put everything in the oven, we sat down to chat, while we waited for the food to cook. Colt was focused on asking me questions about preparing a particular dish, which he wanted to try making the following evening, and seemed eager to expand his cooking skills. He certainly wasn’t too bashful to ask for my help, so I gave him as much information as I could and even showed him my collection of cookbooks. I thought they might come in handy, especially if he wanted to look through them and try something different. Almost immediately, he began leafing through the pages of the cookbook I told him was my favorite and pelted me with questions, such as if this dish or that one sounded good, or what types of things I might like him to try.

When bedtime arrived, he was once again waiting for me when I got to the bedroom, sans clothes. As we cuddled together, I was pleased to notice that he wasn’t jabbing me with his spike this time and silently hoped this was merely a sign that he was beginning to control his urges and not that there was a lack of interest on his part. I was fairly certain I’d find out for sure this weekend though.

The rest of the week went about the same for us, except that I got a call from the lawyer on Thursday. He’d called to let me know that Colt’s emancipation was proceeding along quite smoothly and we had a date in Family Court on the following Wednesday. He wanted to make certain that we’d be able to make it and stated that this court session should wrap everything up. I thanked him for his help and agreed to pass the message along to Colt, before I assured him we’d both be there at the appropriate time. Shortly thereafter, I put in my request to take the afternoon off on the following Wednesday and then went back to what I’d been working on.

Friday, as I was preparing to go home, I was informed that my request for the half-day off had been approved. I had merely told them it was because I had an appointment, although I didn’t go into any details as to what type of appointment it was. That’s all anyone ever put down whenever requesting time off anyway, so I didn’t press the issue by giving them too much information, which might have led to other questions.

When I got home, Colt was busy fixing dinner, but he stopped what he was doing temporarily and raced to the front door so he could welcome me home. It was definitely better than being greeted by an excited dog and he enthusiastically told me he was preparing veal cutlet Parmesan for the first time. I’m not sure why he felt he had to tell me this, since I pretty much knew what we’d be having, because he had asked me to pick up the various items he needed on my way home from work the previous day. He was also fixing mashed potatoes and a nice salad to go with it, plus he had also brewed a fresh pot of coffee. He was turning out to be quite the little domestic star.

It was a wonderful dinner and I told him so several times as we ate. Each time, he would blush cutely and thank me for the compliment, but then he’d tell me it wasn’t that hard or such a big deal. About an hour after we finished eating, I told him to hop in the car, so I could take him out for some ice cream. It was a nice way to top off a wonderful meal, as well as a fantastic day.

After we got back to the house, we cuddled on the sofa and watched TV until it was time to go to bed.

“You know, we don’t have to go to school or work tomorrow…” Colt advised me, as I was performing my nightly check of the house.

After saying this, he raised his eyebrows and gave me a very seductive look, which was a not so subtle indication of what was on his mind. It also answered my unasked question about why he’d intentionally waited around for me to lock the door and turn off the lights tonight, since he normally just went to the bedroom and waited for me there, so now I had my answer.

“Yes, I know,” I agreed. “Did you have something in mind?”

He blushed again, but this time he turned a wonderful shade of crimson.

“Well… uh… I was… uh… hoping…” he didn’t finish his sentence.

“Hoping to have sex?” I prodded, which caused him to blush even more, before he demurely turned his head away from me.

“Well… uh… kinda,” he admitted, without facing me completely.

I didn’t answer him right away, because I was delighting in watching him squirm a bit first.

“Well, I guess maybe you have earned a little something special,” I finally told him, while acting as casually as I could.

As soon as he heard my response, Colt leaped up and wrapped his arms and legs around my body and then began to kiss me. The impetus of his move caused me to lose my balance, but I didn’t fall over completely, because my back ended up resting against the hallway wall. As this was happening, Colt was busily trying to ram his tongue down my throat, in a long and energetic kiss. Once he finally tore his mouth away from mine, we both struggled to catch our breath. As soon as I came to my senses again, I hurriedly carried him to the bedroom, where I set him down on the bed.

As soon as I released him, Colt quickly reached down to undo his pants, but I saw this and slapped his hands away. This immediately caused him to look up at my face and his expression told me that he thought he had done something wrong.

“Just hold on there, little buddy,” I advised him. “Tonight I’m going to do that for you.”

Suddenly, his face lit up and a grin spread across it, from ear-to-ear, as he lay back on the bed. I leaned over and began to kiss him, and after a minute or so of doing this, I moved to the side of his head and began to run my tongue around the rim of his ear. I occasionally let my tongue dart inside and around the delicate folds lining his outer ear as well and Colt began to moan. This let me know he was enjoying what I was doing.

After proceeding in this fashion for a short time, I moved downward and began to kiss his neck and let my tongue and lips run across it. A few minutes later, I delicately glided over to the other side of his body and gradually worked my way upward, until I was able to repeat the process on his other ear. After toying with it for a minute or two, I moved back to his lips and began kissing him again. By the time I’d finished, Colt was lying motionless, with his eyes closed and contented little sighs escaping from his throat.

While Colt was lost in the sensations he had been feeling, I began tugging at his shirt and untucking it from his pants. As I began to push it up his chest, it must have dawned on him what I was trying to do, because he lifted up slightly, to make it easier for me to remove it from his body. Once he was free of that garment, I leaned down and began to flick my tongue across his tiny little nipple, before gently and playfully biting down on the puffy nub. This caused Colt to groan and squirm slightly, but I knew he was experiencing pleasure, not pain.

I then began sucking on that tiny protuberance, while trying to make the experience as pleasurable for him as I could. Colt began squirming even more beneath me and emitted a sort of steady hum, as he relished these sensations for the first time. I quickly switched over to his other nipple and repeated the same steps, before kissing and then licking my way down the center of his chest. I stopped briefly upon reaching his navel, so I could thrust my tongue into the folds of his belly button, and this caused Colt to squirm even more. I wasn’t sure if it was because he was enjoying my ministrations or because he was ticklish, but it didn’t really matter. I merely continued to carry on in this fashion for a couple more moments before stopping again, and then I reached down and began to unfasten his pants.

Colt immediately lifted his hips and hurriedly began to push them down on his own, because he was in a hurry for me to get to the good part. He even managed to slide his underwear down as well and soon had both garments at his knees. I hadn’t planned on rushing so quickly, but I didn’t object to having him removing everything for me either. Instead, I went with the flow and pulled his clothing completely off, so I could position myself at his waist. Colt was already hard, so I stretched my hand out and grasped his penis, while glancing up, so I could see his face. Colt had his eyes closed and looked very tranquil lying there, as he waited for me to bring him pleasure. It was obvious that he trusted me completely and was going to allow me to do whatever I wished to him, so knowing that, I bent forward and flicked my tongue across and around his shiny glans.

“Ooooh,” Colt hummed, as his eyes shot open.

He quickly looked down at me, flashed a huge smile and then continued to watch as I orally pleasured him. After a few seconds, I stopped what I was doing and began to move lower, which caused Colt to groan in disappointment. I then repositioned myself so I could work on his scrotum and began to run my tongue over the exterior of that sensitive sac, before gently gliding his testicles into my mouth, one at a time. I moved them around my oral cavity with my tongue and played with them momentarily, before I released them again. Once they were free, I licked his scrotum again and then ran my tongue up the length of his penis, before sliding my mouth over his helmet and down the sides of his shaft. I’m not sure if it was instinctive or not, but as I was lowering my head, Colt was lifting his hips, so he could bury his dick as far into my mouth as it would go.

I almost began to laugh as I listened to all the ‘oohs’ and ‘ahs’ coming from Colt’s lips when I began to lift my head up and down on his erection, as I eagerly played a love tune on his organ. Colt hips continued to buck, as he tried to mirror my actions, so I could tell he was really getting into this and wouldn’t last long. I debated about trying to help him prolong this experience, but decided I wanted him to enjoy his first experience with oral sex at his own pace and the way he wanted to, and not the way I wanted it to happen. Therefore, I merely concentrated on making lip contact with his shaft, while running my tongue all around the surface and adding as much suction as I could muster. It didn’t take long before I felt Colt’s body stiffen, his hips press firmly against my face and the first warm strands of his sweet nectar shoot into my mouth, before it slid down my throat.

Once the last of his juices had been released, Colt slumped back onto the bed and I allowed him as much time as he needed to enjoy the high he was feeling from this initial experience. I did, however, crawl back up beside him, so I could kiss him on the cheek and cuddle against his limp frame, while I waited for him to come back to his senses. It took another minute or so before this happened and then he turned and looked at me, through slightly glazed over eyes.

“That was unbelievable,” Colt hissed, once he made eye contact with me. “I thought what we did in the shower the other day was great, but it was nothing compared to this.”

His face was glowing as he said this and then a huge grin of satisfaction spread across his face.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I replied, pleased by his response.

I then pulled him more tightly against me and we remained this way for many more minutes, before Colt spoke again.

“Thanks, Leo,” he purred. “That was really wonderful.”

I merely smiled at Colt and then gave him another passionate kiss, before I stood up, undressed and urged him to crawl under the covers. Colt balked at doing this, because he said he wanted to return the favor and do the same thing to me that I had just done to him, but I explained that I preferred he take time to enjoy his own feelings this time and he’d be able to return the favor another time. I then started to climb into the bed beside him, although he continued to reiterate his demand that he be able to return the favor. In response, I merely stated that we didn’t need to rush doing these things, unless he thought this was the only time we’d be intimate, so he finally began to settle down. He then rested his head on my chest, draped his arm across my body and hooked one of his legs over mine, and this was the way we eventually fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke, completely refreshed, and slowly opened my eyes. I was immediately shocked by what I saw, because Colt’s face was hovering over mine and staring down at me.

“Damn, I was beginning to think you were going to sleep all day,” he chided.

“Good morning to you too, cutie,” I responded. “I was just having lovely dreams about you.”

“If you’d wake up then you could have the real thing,” he teased, while winking and running his tongue sensuously across his lips.

“I’d love to take you up on that,” I told him, “but we need to hop in the shower and then go fix some breakfast, because there’s something we need to do today.”

He looked interested in what I was referring to, while at the same time a little disappointed that we weren’t going to do anything sexual right now.

“What do we have to do?” he wanted to know.

“It’s a secret,” I told him.

“Not again,” he whined. “Why can’t you just tell me and why does everything have to be a secret?”

His face was pleading with me to give in, but I had something else in mind.

“Because it’s more fun when it’s a surprise,” I explained, as I winked at him.

“For who?” Colt challenged, “It’s not fun for me, so it must just be fun for you.”

He began to pout and his eyes pleaded with me to give in.

“For both of us,” I countered. “Didn’t you enjoy your surprise last weekend, when I took you to the amusement park?”

“Yes, but I would have enjoyed it anyway, even if you’d told me where we were going first,” he reasoned.

“You probably would have enjoyed it, but I’m not sure if you would have enjoyed it in quite the same way,” I challenged. “Much of the excitement would have been worked out in the car before we even got there, but doing it this way I was able to watch and appreciate your wonderful reaction. I loved how your eyes lit up and seemed to radiate with excitement. I also thoroughly enjoyed watching how you raced from place to place, as you began to investigate the area and take note of everything that was there. I think we both would have missed out on experiencing the joy you exhibited while doing all of that, if you had known beforehand what we were going to do. Just being able to observe your reactions was more important to me than all of the things we did during the rest of the day.”

He glanced at me with a sheepish look plastered across his face, as he moved purposefully in my direction and hugged me.

“Oh, ok. We’ll do it your way then,” he agreed, before he kissed me. “I love you and trust you completely, so I know you wouldn’t do it this way unless you thought it would be best for me.”

I squeezed him back, once he had finished speaking, and gave him a loving hug.

“Precisely,” I told him. “No matter what we do, I will always think of you first, before I make any decisions.”

He hugged me even harder after I said this and we stayed this way for several more minutes, until I spoke again.

“Come on, we have to shower and get dressed or we won’t get anything accomplished today,” I told him, which made him release his grip.

“But we have to shower together,” Colt insisted.

He then flashed me his notorious sad puppy look, hoping it would be enough to make me agree to his demand.

“Ok, but only if you promise it’s just to wash each other and nothing more,” I insisted.

“Damn, you keep taking all the fun out of things,” he quipped back.

“Not everything,” I told him, while giving him another wink. “So do you promise?”

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s just get going then,” he conceded.

Colt and I raced off to the bathroom to shower and then got dressed, before we headed out to the kitchen to fix breakfast. After we finished eating and putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, I led him out to the car, so it wasn’t long before I’d backed out of the driveway and started out in the direction of his next surprise.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..