Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,577 Words
  • 4,027 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Butterflies Fly Free - 9. Chapter 9 – More Surprises

“What are we doing here?” Colt squealed, as I pulled into the parking lot of the bicycle shop.

“I’m going to buy us both bikes,” I told him. “That will give us something else we can do together, something that will not only be good for us, but it will also give you some freedom this summer, while I’m at work.”

Colt thought about what I’d said for a few seconds, before nodding his head in agreement.

“What are we sitting here for then?” he teased. “Let’s get inside and get our bikes.” Damn, he was getting so bossy.

We quickly got out of the car, went into the store and slowly began to investigate the myriad of bicycles on display.

“What ones are we going to get?” Colt asked next, while eying the bikes.

“Whatever you want,” I told him.

“Are you kidding?” he screeched. “I can get any of these?”

“Sure,” I answered, “but first let’s find an employee to help us. We can tell him what we plan to use the bikes for and then get him to suggest which ones would be the best for what we want to do. Then you can see which of those you’d like to have. Is that ok with you?”

“Yeah,” he shot back. “It sounds great.”

The person we approached happened to also be the shop’s owner, so after discussing our wants and needs with him, he suggested a couple of bikes that would work nicely both on and off-road. I wasn’t planning on doing that much off-roading myself, but Colt thought it would be neat if we could do something like that once in a while, so I gave in to his wishes. The owner then suggested a bike rack that we could hook onto the back of my car, so we could take the bikes with us when we went different places. I thought that was an excellent idea and a better way to get the bikes home, rather than trying to squeeze them into the trunk, and then he said it wouldn’t take long to install it either. That made my decision a no-brainer.

Once we got back to the house, we changed our clothes and set out on our first ride, since we were eager to play with our new toys. Riding the bike brought back a vast array of memories from my youth and proved to be exhilarating, but doing it with Colt only intensified those feelings. I let him take the lead, even though he didn’t know the area very well, and then eagerly followed him, like a puppy behind its master. Of course, I took every opportunity to watch his butt wiggle up and down, whenever it lifted off the seat so he could gain the extra leverage he needed to make it up an incline or travel over a rougher patch of ground.

He mostly followed the road, although he also turned onto different side streets from time to time, until we came to a local park. That’s when Colt decided we should try the off-roading capabilities of the bikes and took me for a tour of the rolling hills and gentle vales within the park’s boundaries. I found it a little taxing, but thoroughly enjoyable, as I chased him across the uneven terrain. By the time we eventually exited this pastoral retreat, he was laughing gaily and having a blast watching me struggle to keep up with him.

“What’s the matter, old man,” he taunted me, as his bike wobbled uneasily, due to his laughter.

“I’ll show you old man,” I replied.

I then threw on a burst of speed and quickly passed him by. Seeing he wasn’t expecting anything like this to happen, I easily left him in the dust and then watched over my shoulder as he frantically tried to catch up and overtake me. He ended up following me all the way back home and only caught me when I applied the brake in our driveway.

“What’s the matter, you little wuss,” I teased him, in an effort to get even for his earlier comment.

“You cheated!” he exclaimed through his panting and giggling.

“Like you didn’t when you suddenly shot through the park?” I countered, but this only made his grin broaden.

“Ok, so we’re even then,” he offered, as he bent over to catch his breath.

“Not quite, Mr. Wise-guy,” I told him, which caused him to eye me suspiciously.

“What do you mean?” he wanted to know, while wondering what I was up to now.

“Well, seeing you’re the one who made me get all hot and sweaty,” I began, “then you’re just going to have to wash me off now.”

His smile suddenly returned and his face glowed with anticipation. As soon as we got off our bikes and put them away, he grasped my hand and yanked me forward, as he dragged me into the house. I think this was a hint that he was eager to get on with his duty.

Colt managed to leave a trail of clothing from the front door to my bathroom, as he flicked off his garments all along the way, but I elected to restrain myself and undressed in the bedroom. While he waited for me to join him, Colt turned on the water and adjusted the temperature of the shower.

“Will you hurry up?” he protested, as he glanced back to the bedroom.

I looked up and noted that his impatience was almost comical, but I made no move to rush. I thought it would do him good to learn that a sense of anticipation can actually add to the enjoyment.

Once I was in the shower with him, he eagerly began to soap up my body. His hands were swirling all over my skin, as he tried to wash the various less interesting parts as quickly as he could, so he could get to the one appendage that he wanted to dwell on. When he reached my penis, he slowly soaped it up and lovingly stroked me to a raging erection. As soon as he had made certain it was well rinsed off, he dropped to his knees and tried to swallow the entire thing, but this made him to gag.

“Easy, sport,” I told him, as he pulled away from my member. “You’re not ready to take that much and I’m not even sure you’re ready to do this at all yet.”

After hearing my comment, he looked as if I had just scolded him and quickly attempted to change my mind.

“Please, Leo? Let me try it,” he begged, as he expressed his eagerness to do this for me. “Just tell me what to do, ok?”

“Are you sure you want to try this?” I asked him. “You don’t have to, just because I did it to you last night. I really didn’t expect you to return the favor, so you don’t need to feel obligated.”

He looked up and flashed me a disgusted expression, which let me know he thought I was way off base.

“Then you should have expected it,” he announced, emphatically. “I want to try everything you do to me, which means I want to do this for you as well.”

I thought about what he’d said for a few seconds, before I finally responded.

“Then I guess maybe I’ll have to slow down and utilize a great deal more thought before I do things,” I joked.

“Don’t you dare,” he threatened. “I’ve waited long enough to do this stuff, so I want to learn and try it all.”

Colt suddenly took up a more defiant pose, to let me know he was very serious about this.

“Look, you’ll get to try it all, but I think it would be best if we take our time and do things slowly,” I explained. “That way you’ll learn everything thoroughly, not half-assed.”

He thought about this briefly and then nodded, although he only seemed to be making this agreement half-heartedly.

“Ok, but I don’t want it to take too long,” he cautioned, to let me know he was only willing to give in to a point.

“Don’t worry, champ, it won’t,” I assured him.

After that, I tried to explain some of the techniques for giving oral sex, both for his benefit and to add to my pleasure.

“First of all, you don’t have to swallow the whole thing right off the bat,” I told him. “You should also work your way up to it, by teasing and licking your way there, while paying attention to the other areas of the body first. That builds up a sense of anticipation for what’s coming and the mental arousal can be almost as satisfying as the physical stimulation.”

Colt gave me a questioning look, which made me think he didn’t understand the meaning of my comment.

“Don’t you remember how I built up to that moment for you,” I asked, “when I started on your ears and neck first and then worked my way down your chest?”

“Oh, yeah,” he replied, “and then I almost got upset that you weren’t going to do what I was hoping for, cuz you only licked my dick a couple of times and then went to my nuts.”

I laughed at his revelation and the pedestrian way he phrased his observation.

“Well, some guys start at the head and work down to the waist, before they stop and then start again at the feet, so they can work their way back up,” I explained. “Only when they reach the groin area for the second time do they pay any attention to the genitals.”

“That must suck,” he uttered.

“Yep, that’s exactly when they begin to suck,” I teased, while making a lame attempt at humor.

“Very funny,” he replied, with a great deal of sarcasm. “I mean it must be frustrating for the guy to have to wait so long to get to the best stuff.”

“Not entirely,” I informed him. “Didn’t you enjoy the things I did to the other parts of your body too?”

“Un huh. I did,” he responded, simply.

“So you see, those other things can be pleasurable as well,” I explained, “and it just keeps increasing in intensity, like a piece of classical music gradually building to the crescendo.”

“You mean when I busted a nut?” he asked innocently, but I couldn’t help but roar out loud at his choice of phrasing.

“Yes, that’s a crude way to put it,” I snorted, in between guffaws. “The crescendo is generally the orgasm, or a mutual orgasm, when that can be arranged.”

“Is that when both guys blow their load at the same time,” he wanted to know, and I was both amused and entertained by his naiveté.

“Yes, that is what’s meant by the term mutual orgasm,” I assured him.

“Ok, I’ll do all that stuff next time,” he informed me, while indirectly sloughing off my pearls of wisdom. “Just tell me how to give you a blowjob this time and I’ll do that other stuff later.”

God, he was certainly impatient, but I had to admire his focus.

“Ok,” I sort of grunted back. “Start by using your tongue to lick up and around the shaft, as you let it tease and please me at the same time.”

He was a quick and eager student and did what I had instructed.

“When you think your partner is ready,” I continued, “slowly slide your mouth over the tip of his penis, but don’t forget to extend your lips forward when you do this. You don’t ever want to let your teeth scrape against the shaft. Just take as much of it as you’re comfortable with and don’t forget that it isn’t necessary to take it all.”

After listening to my pointers, Colt eased his way into position and took the top third of my penis into his mouth.

“That’s good. Don’t try to take too much,” I cautioned. “Start with just the knob and a little bit of the shaft, but only take as much as you think you can handle. When you’re ready, you can start bobbing your head up and down, while letting your lips slide over the surface, and you can also use your hand to stroke the part that you can’t fit into your mouth. You can also add a little suction each time you move upward, because that will add to your partner’s enjoyment.”

He mumbled something, but I couldn’t understand what he was trying to say, seeing his mouth was pretty full at this point. He did what I told him, however, but his technique was fairly rough at first. This, of course, was to be expected and I had been prepared for a few initial mistakes, as long as he didn’t get a muscle spasm in his jaw and clamp down on my dick with his teeth. Gradually, his technique began to improve and the experience was fairly pleasurable for me.

I actually suspected he might get tired and want to give up before he brought me off, but Colt was determined. He was eager to please and it appeared as if he wasn’t going to stop until I ejaculated, no matter how long or uncomfortable it might be for him to continue. Realizing this, I tried to concentrate on the sensations radiating from my testicles, in order to speed up the process for him and it worked, because I was quickly nearing the moment of no return.

“If you don’t want to get a mouthful,” I warned him, “you’d better pull off now and then you can jerk me off until I cum.”

I was somewhat surprised when he didn’t pull away and continued his actions.

“Colt, I mean it,” I warned. “I’m going to shoot soon, so if you don’t want to take it in your mouth, then you’d better pull off now.”

He didn’t, but I couldn’t hold back any longer and my load exploded from my dick and flooded his mouth. When the last of my spasms subsided, he released my penis and spit the contents out of his mouth and into the tub, where it quickly washed down the drain. I decided not to say anything about what he just did, because I didn’t want him to feel that he’d done anything wrong.

“I’m sorry I didn’t swallow it all,” he apologized. “I did swallow a little of it though, but there was just too much and I thought I was going to choke. I hope you’re not mad about me doing that.”

I tousled his hair and smiled at him.

“I told you that you didn’t have to do that at all and could pull off any time,” I offered, soothingly, “therefore, I’m not upset at all.”

He stood up, hugged me and then finished washing my body. When he was done, I decided to see how he’d react if I started to get out of the shower.

“Hey, it’s your turn to wash me now,” he whined. “You owe it to me for getting me all sweaty when I had to race after you on the way home.”

He then stood there with his hands on his hips, grinning at me, while at the same time letting me know he was serious.

“Ok, you win,” I conceded, knowing I was planning on doing this anyway.

Tenderly, I washed his entire body and then rinsed him off. When I finally stepped out of the shower, I expected him to follow, but he didn’t move.

“Hey, aren’t you going to do anything else?” Colt wondered, more than a little disappointed.

“Maybe,” I teased. “I just thought that after we dried off I’d take you into the bedroom, so we could do something more in comfort.”

The last of my words had barely escaped from my lips when Colt eagerly jumped out of the shower. Unfortunately, his feet were wet, so they slid out from under him and he landed on his ass, with a definite thud.

“Ouch!” he exclaimed, while rubbing his butt cheeks.

“You’re going to have to learn a little patience,” I warned him, “or you’re bound to kill one of us in the process.”

I snickered after saying this and he merely scowled in response. He never took his eyes off of me or changed his expression, as he slowly got up. Hey, it was his own fault, so why was he upset with me for pointing this out?

After we dried off, I put my arm around Colt’s waist and led him to the bed. Once we were there, I pleasured him orally, as I’d done before, thus satisfying Colt’s sexual need. After he’d climaxed, we merely lay next to each other, as we enjoyed the closeness and tenderness of the moment, before getting up and redressing.

“Would you like to go to a movie after dinner tonight?” I asked, and he thought about this for a second before he answered.

“Nah, I think I’d just like to stay here with you,” he told me. “We can watch a video or something on TV, because I don’t think I’d be able to kiss or cuddle with you if we were out in public, but we can certainly do that here.”

He flashed me a devilish grin after saying this, which let me know that we were going to be making out fairly soon, no matter what was on the television screen.

“Damn, aren’t you tired out yet?” I teased.

“Hell, no,” he replied. “When it comes to you and sex, I can never get enough.”

We both laughed at his response, but I certainly wasn’t about to make any derogatory comments about his statement, because I felt the same way. We would definitely enjoy a movie or television program much more if we were cuddled up against each other, so since that was settled, we went about our normal business. During dinner, Colt suddenly asked me another question.

“Leo, do you have anything planned for tomorrow?” he wanted to know.

“Actually, I thought tomorrow we could go out for another bike ride,” I answered, “unless you have something else in mind?”

“No, not really,” was all he replied.

“Don’t you want to know where we’re going or why?” I pressed.

“I just figured you’d tell me it was a secret,” he scoffed, which caused me to chuckle to myself.

“You’re learning,” I quipped, “but I’m willing to share that information with you this time. I thought we could ride around the neighborhood and scope out possible customers for your lawn care business.”

His face suddenly brightened and he suddenly took on a completely different demeanor.

“Really? How will we do that?” he wondered.

“I think we should look for lawns that are ill kept or where we see elderly people out and about,” I suggested. “I’ll take a pad along and make a list of those addresses for you, so you can go back and talk to the people later.”

“Great!” He sounded enthused. “What else?”

“Well, I thought we could also stop and talk to some of the people we see along the way, so we can ask if they know of anyone who could use help taking care of their lawns.”

“Awesome!” Colt squealed. “You seem to know a lot about doing this, so have you done it before?”

“I have to admit that I had my own lawn mowing business as a kid,” I confessed. “However, I think we might be able to set you up doing more than just mowing lawns. If you want, I’ll also show you how to trim hedges, prepare mulch beds and how to use my leaf blower, so you can clean off the clippings afterward or use it to take care of the leaves in the fall.”

“Hey, this might work even better than I thought,” he enthused. “At first I wasn’t sure about this idea, but it’s beginning to sound better all the time.”

“Yes, and I’ve also figured out a way you can take everything with you using your bike, if you need to use my equipment,” I added.

“Really? Thanks, Leo. I’m sure glad you thought about all these things, cuz now I’ll be able to feel like I’m helping to contribute and pay you back,” he bubbled.

“I told you not to worry about those things, but it will give you some spending money,” I told him.

“But I want to give you the money,” he responded. “I owe it to you, because you’ve spent so much on me.”

“Let’s wait and see how much you earn first, and then maybe we can work something out,” I offered, as a compromise. “Maybe you can give a little to me and keep the rest for yourself.”

“We’ll see,” Colt countered, to let me know he wasn’t in total agreement with my idea.

The rest of the evening we spent planning the route we would take tomorrow and then we watched a movie, before turning in early. We were both tired and thought it would be best if we got plenty of rest tonight, rather than waste it fooling around again. Tomorrow could prove to be a very interesting day and we’d have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves later, after we’d taken care of business.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..