Jump to content
    captainrick
  • Author
  • 3,129 Words
  • 1,403 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sky's The Limit - 16. Chapter 16

Thankfully, the rehearsal was done quickly, and the dinner was buffet style. David and a couple of Dad's buddies had sworn to take him out and get him plastered, so he wouldn't be back at the house ‘til late. Sarah was meeting up with a bunch of her old friends who were home from college and would also be late. Yes! There is a God! I was going to get more time alone with Sky.

 

As soon as we got to the house, I took Sky, with his bags in tow, straight to my room. I closed and locked the door and he came up behind me and grabbed me around the waist. He held me like that, pressing his crotch against my back and ass. His hands moved up and started to unbutton my shirt as he nibbled on the back and sides of my neck. "God, I missed you."

 

"Really? How much did you miss me Jonah?"

 

"Let me show you how much." I said as I turned toward him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He resumed unbuttoning my shirt. After he unbuttoned my shirt, I put my hands behind his head and pulled him into a deep kiss, our tongues dancing passionately. His hands were carressing my bare back. I reached down to his waist and pulled up on the turtleneck shirt he was wearing I shrugged off my shirt, letting it fall to the floor. Oh-my-Gawd he felt so good, he smelled so good, he tasted so good. I wanted this moment to last forever. I had programmed some songs to play on the computer - a little heavy on Elton's best, but all romantic music. It wasn't long before we were naked and on my bed, locked in a passionate embrace. After our lips parted I looked at him, and he was looking into my too moist eyes.

 

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

 

"I'm so happy. You're really here - it's been so long. My life here has been so fucked up, and you - you're like my anchor to sanity. I love you so much."

 

He caressed my head, his fingers tracked down my cheeks. He kissed me on my forehead, the tip of my nose, and gently, so gently on my lips. He was being so tender, so warm.

 

"Jonah, I'll always love you."

 

He rolled me over on my back, kissed me deeply and began kissing my neck and shoulder. He moved down my chest and tongued and sucked my nipples, alternating from one to the other. I shuddered and gasped. I felt his hand brushing my erection. He was driving me insane with pleasure. He then gently caressed my sack and balls. He moved his mouth down my torso with soft, gentle kisses ‘til he got to my navel where he used that incredible tongue action.

 

He moved between my legs and spread them. He lowered his head and softly, ever so softly kissed the head of my cock, then licked the precum that was now flowing. He gently kissed my balls and took them in his mouth, one at a time. I would have to describe what I was feeling at this point as divine agony. I wanted to cum, badly, but I wanted these sensations to last forever. He was being so tender. It was absolutely amazing.

 

After he finished working on my balls, he put his hands under my knees and lifted them to my chest. I next felt his tongue licking at my hole, then after a few moments, a pressure and his tongue in my hole. I know I was moaning loudly, I couldn't help it. I reached over to my bedside table and clumsily reached for the drawer where the lube and condoms were. He noticed and moved up and reached over for me. He donned the condom and began lubing my hole. He inserted a finger to stretch me out some. As he was about to add a second finger, I stopped him. I was getting so close. "Do it now!" I gasped.

 

I felt a pressure at my hole as he started to push. I pushed back into him and felt a brief but sharp pain as he entered me. I must have grimaced as he stopped. He stroked the side of my face gently. I smiled and nodded at him. He slowly moved further in me until his pubes were resting on my ass and balls. He started to pull back and I wrapped my feet around his ass and whispered "No, stay deep inside me a moment."

 

He leaned down and kissed me. His tongue entered my mouth and I greedily accepted it. I wanted to swallow it. I wanted him completely and totally buried in me. I allowed my legs to slowly release their grip on his ass. He started to move back and forth slowly. Each time his cock hitting that magic spot deep inside me. He raised up slightly and I felt one of his hands caressing my cock again. "Faster, harder" I moaned out.

 

His rhythm and intensity increased gradually, as did his grip and rhythm on my cock. I was moaning in ecstasy. It was only few more moments before I felt the inevitable pressure and I simply exploded. There were six or seven spasms. Cum was hitting my chin, face, and chest. Within a few seconds I felt Sky tense and then collapse on top of me, his lips meeting mine. He eventually rolled off of me, and I grabbed the towel I had put under the bed and began to wipe us both off. He grabbed a tissue and disposed of the condom.

 

"Wait! I guess I got excited, but I almost forgot . . .Christmas presents!" We had agreed to wait to exchange Christmas presents till he got here so we could open them together. I jumped out of bed, still naked, and I went over to my closet and got his package while he was digging through his bag looking for mine. We both pulled on our boxers and sat on the bed. I handed him the small wrapped package and he handed me mine. I had shopped on the internet for what I was looking for, but since I couldn't very well ask dad to use his credit card, I had to get Sarah to pick it up in New York. It was this very sexy necklace and matching bracelet made out of leather strands with gold chain and gold beads laced in the leather. Ya kinda had to see it, but Sarah said she thought it was hot, and since she's the ‘fashion queen' I figured she knew what she was talking about. I opened mine and it was this bottle of Armani cologne. "Where did you get this?"

 

He smiled, "Ebay. Man, I love the necklace and bracelet, they're perfect."

 

"Oh, man, this smells great. Uh, were you tryin' to tell me somethin'?"

 

He laughed. "No, Jonah, I just thought you would like it, that's all."

 

"I love you, Sky."

 

"I'm crazy in love with you Jonah."

 

We hugged and cuddled after that. We both slipped back out of our boxers and fell back into bed. We kissed for a few moments. No more words had been spoken. I pulled a blanket over us. He rolled over on his side, snuggled into me with his arm over my chest and grabbed me and pulled me into him as tightly as he could, resting his head on my shoulder.

 

This must be heaven, that's it, sometime tonight I was in a car wreck or something, died, and now I'm in heaven. It simply can't be any better than what I was feeling at that particular moment. The music on the computer had stopped playing, and the only sound was our breathing.

 

Sky started softly humming a tune. Wait I know that, Billy Joel, Lullaby. Then, he started very softly ...


Goodnight, my angel
Time to close your eyes
And save these questions for another day
I think I know what you've been asking me
I think you know what I've been trying to say
I promised I would never leave you
And you should always know
Wherever you may go
No matter where you are
I never will be far away

Goodnight, my angel
Now it's time to sleep
And still so many things I want to say
Remember all the songs you sang for me
When we went sailing on an emerald bay
And like a boat out on the ocean
I'm rocking you to sleep
The water's dark and deep
Inside this ancient heart
You'll always be a part of me


Goodnight, my angel
Now it's time to dream
And dream how wonderful your life will be
Someday your child may cry
And if you sing this lullaby
Then in your heart
There will always be a part of me

Someday we'll all be gone
But lullabies go on and on...
They never die
That's how you
And I will be

 

His voice was beautiful. I couldn't help tears of pure happiness and joy. They just happened. At some point we fell asleep in each others arms. I woke up about 2:00 a.m. I had rolled over on my side and Sky was spooned in behind me with his arm draped over me. I seriously needed to pee. I carefully got out of bed and stepped into the bathroom. When I got back, he had rolled over onto his back. I eased the blanket back. He was so beautiful - an absolutely perfect, flawless, body. I climbed back into bed next to him and put my arm over his chest and snuggled into him with my head resting on his shoulder. Yes, this feels so right. I want it to last forever.

 

When I woke again, I was in the same position I had last fallen asleep. I raised up enough to glance at the clock. Only 7:30. I put my head back down on the pillow next to Sky so I could just look at him. My Gawd, he's beautiful. I know I keep saying that, but really. There ought to be a law against looking that damn good. I mean it's dangerous to his lover's life. I can't get enough of him. That's it. He's an addictive substance. I had to touch him. Just touch his face or his hair.

 

I took my hand and stroked his hair softly. I put my hand back on his chest and lightly caressed the bare skin. So soft, and warm, and he smells so good, he really does smell like a fresh rain. He started to stir slightly. I noticed a tenting in the blanket, and got this evil idea. I slipped down in the bed and lightly gripped his morning wood. I put my mouth around the head and started softly sucking. I took some more of him in my mouth. I looked up at his face and he appeared to still be sleeping. His hips started bucking slightly and then more urgently. I felt his hand on the back of my head softly stroking my hair while he started softly moaning. "Janie, that feels soooo good."

 

JANIE!? What the fuck?

 

"OWWW! What the shit!? You bit me!"

 

"Serves you right! who the hell is Janie?!!" I screamed angrily.

 

"I don't have a clue! I made it up. I was raggin' ya. Damn. Did you leave teeth marks? That fuckin' hurt. Damn, you know I don't do chicks!"

 

"Serves you right!" I said hitting him with my pillow.

 

"You and your sister share that damn vindictive bitch gene thing, huh?"

 

"Guess so," I said very sheepishly. As I moved back up so that I was close to his face. I leaned forward and started to kiss him.

 

"Ewwww, you have dick breath," he said, starting to chuckle.

 

"Gee, wonder why?"

 

"I guess I can forgive ya, if . . ." he started.

 

"If?"

 

"If ya finish what ya started down there and turn around so I can get dick breath too." He said smiling and waggling his eyebrows.

 

I was only too happy to oblige, and very soon we were in a passionate sixty-nine sucking each other into oblivion. Afterward, we were laying in bed cuddling. "Sky, can I ask ya sumthin'?"

 

"What?"

 

"If we ever, I mean if we can ever be together, you know like a real couple, have our own place and sleep together, like every night forever and ever? Would you sing me to sleep like that every night?"

 

"Jonah, we will be together like that one day, I swear, and yeah, I'll sing ya' anything ya' want."

 

At that moment, despite how screwed up I thought the rest of my life was, all was right with the world. There was hope that my life would be happy, someday.

 

After I finally unwrapped myself from Sky's embrace, I decided to go ahead and get a quick shower. I wanted Sky to join me, but since we weren't quite sure who all was at the house, we decided to just play it safe. I finished my bathroom chores, pulled on some clean sweats and headed for the kitchen. Hmm, no one up yet. The kitchen was still dark, but the automatic coffee maker had gone off. I walked into the main family room and saw David passed out on the couch still wearing what he had on at the rehearsal. Must have been a fun evening. Guess Dad was still in his room. It was getting close to 9:00 - I knew Dad had to be at the church around noon for some photos and the wedding was at 2:00.

 

I had already planned on making Dad and Sky a big breakfast, because I knew lunch would probably consist of the finger food they were serving at the reception. I had become pretty proficient in the kitchen since we lost mom so pancakes, bacon, sausage, and grits were not outside of my ability. I put the water on for the grits, got out the bacon and sausage, and started mixing the batter. I guess the noise from the kitchen got David stirring and he stumbled into the kitchen. I poured him a cup of coffee, and set the milk on the counter with a bottle of acetaminophen we kept in the pantry. He sat down on one of the stools at the breakfast bar grabbed the bottle and swallowed two with his first sip of coffee.

 

"Sky up?"

 

"No, sir, I don't think anyone's up but me" I said.

 

"I'll have breakfast ready in a few and I was going to start waking everyone." The house had an intercom system that would double as a PA system, so waking everyone at once wasn't a big issue.

 

"That's nice of you, but I really need to get back to the motel and change, I was going to take Sky with me."

 

"Mr. Blue, there's plenty of time for breakfast. You're more than welcome to use one of bathrooms here to freshen up and I'm fixin' plenty of food. I'm sure dad has some sweats that would fit you if you want to change, and Sky's bags are in my room."

 

Thanks, I'm still a little fuzzy. It's time you just called me David too. Can I help?"

 

"Nah, I got this. There's a full bath in that room down that hall," I said pointing "first door on the left. It's going to be Tammy's room, but they haven't moved in yet. There's towels and soap in the closets. If ya just need bladder relief for now, there's a half bath on the right just past the foyer as you come in the front door."

 

"I'll just go for bladder relief right now and freshen up after breakfast" he said.

 

I started waking everyone before I put the pancakes on. Sky was the first to get to the kitchen and was pouring himself some coffee when his dad walked back in.

 

"Morning, Sky"

 

"Morning, Dad. Big party?

 

"'Fraid so, I wasn't in any shape to drive back to the motel. Glad we hired that limo. I'm still going to have to drive Jim back to get his car."

 

"Don't worry ‘bout that David. Sarah can do that. We can all ride to the church with her." I interjected. Sky looked at me kind of funny, then I realized it was the first time he had heard me call his Dad ‘David'. "It's okay Sky, your Dad asked me to call him that."

 

Sarah came wandering in about that time. Damn, how can she look that good first thing in the morning? Amazing. I noticed David and Sky both jump to their feet the minute she stepped into the room.

 

"Mornin' ya'll" she drawled in her most southern belle tone. I had noticed that she had acquired the ability to turn her southern drawl on and off at will. Interesting, I wonder if they have someone up there that teaches ya how to do that?

 

"Morning baby bro. Need some help?"

 

"Nah, sis I got it. But you could get the juice out of the fridge and set the table."

 

She came over to where I was standing and said in a super-soft whisper "You look happy this morning."

 

I looked over at her, smiled broadly, and whispered "It was waaay beyond awesome".

 

She smiled and kissed me on my forehead and whispered "Just be careful baby bro".

 

Dad finally wandered in as I was finishing up the pancakes and Sarah was setting the table. He looked like warmed over shit. How he was planning on going through with a wedding and then driving to New Orleans was beyond me. David reached over and passed him the bottle of pills and dad took it and started pouring himself a cup of coffee.

 

"Does anyone want me to fry up an egg or two for them while the stove's hot?"

 

David spoke up, "Nah, Jonah this looks like plenty of food. Ya did good kid."

 

I served the food and we all sat down to eat. After we were done, it was a mad scramble for showers and everyone started getting ready for the wedding.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. © 2006 by CaptainRick, all rights reserved. <br /><br />
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..