Jump to content
    captainrick
  • Author
  • 2,460 Words
  • 1,286 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sky's The Limit - 22. Chapter 22

The next morning, I awoke spooned up to Sky, and my arm over his chest. I nuzzled in to the back of his neck and kissed it softly. He began to stir. I extended my tongue and softly licked that wonderful spot. He slowly rolled over on to his back and whispered, "That tickles."

 

I took my hand and started caressing his smooth, muscular chest. "Last night was wonderful, you were wonderful," he said softly.

 

It really was wonderful. I don't know about how wonderful I was, but I was sated - more so than I could ever remember. He started off by reminding me he hadn't given me a birthday kiss. Once that was remedied, we exchanged our gifts and then we made love over and over. He was so gentle and caring. I remember him laying there with me on top of him, and him begging me to make love to him; the look on his face when I entered him fully; and his soft deep kiss and we climaxed. The scene was repeated with him topping me and then our kissing and caressing each other back to arousal yet again. Now, waking up with him like this was just so perfect.

 

"It's almost ten, ready for some breakfast?" I asked.

 

"Yeah"

 

We finally got up, and after breakfast, decided on a getting in a quick round of golf. We picked Dex up on the way to play with us. When we were done we headed over to Dex's house.

 

"Hey Doc," I said as we walked in.

 

"Hi Jonah, haven't seen ya' in while. We sure do miss ya'll in the neighborhood."

 

"I miss bein' here Doc. Oh, this is Sky."

 

"So this is the wonderful Skyler. So pleased to meet ya, Sky. Jonah's told me a lot about ya, don't worry, it was all good. Too good, actually" he said, smiling as they shook hands.

 

Sky was so embarrassed he looked like a stop sign.

 

"Daaad," Dex groaned.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. I really am glad to finally meet ya. I'm just delighted about how happy you've made my second son here." He said smiling over at me.

 

Sky's cheeks faded a little from red to pink, and he managed to squeak out "Thanks, pleased to meet you too, sir."

 

"How was the game, boys?" He asked.

 

"Great, dad. Jonah made par." Dex said.

 

"Congrats Jonah, your game's still improving?"

 

"Yeah, but not good enough, Sky was two under, but his dad does live on a course. I think he's been practicin'," I replied.

 

"Yeah, but I had a lousy day. I was five over" Dex groaned.

 

"That's the nature of the game" Doc chuckled.

 

After our chat with Doc, we went up to Dex's room. I apologized to Sky about what Doc had said to him. I had spoken to Doc a couple of times about Sky after that first talk we had when I told him I was gay. He was being genuine in what he said. He really hadn't meant to embarrass Sky. It was my fault, I should have prepared Sky for Doc, and I told him so. He said it was okay, he just wasn't used to people knowing about us yet. I was a little confused by that remark. We would have to discuss it when we got home.

 

We hung around Dex's house a while, and then headed back to the house. On the way, I had to find out what Sky meant. "Sky, I need to ask you something."

 

"Sure, shoot."

 

"Back at Dex's when I apologized for not preparin' you for Doc, you said you weren't used to people knowin' about us yet. Are you ashamed of us? Of bein' gay? Does it embarrass you that some people know about us now? I mean I'm really tryin' to figure out where we are here."

 

"Oh, God, no. Jonah, I'm never ashamed of you - of us. It's just it's all still new to me. These are your friends and family and all. I still feel a little bit like an outsider. I'm not always sure that . . . Well, I mean I wonder if they're just thinkin' of me as Jonah's gay boyfriend, or boytoy, or whatever and not me as just . . . me. I mean I like to think there's more to me than just Jonah's gay boyfriend."

 

There was an awkward silence as I thought about what he said. "You're right. I mean, I guess I never thought about it from your side, and I'd probably feel the same way. Sky, there is so much more to you. You are a special person Sky. There is so much more to you that I'm still learnin'. None of the people that I've told are judgmental. I even asked you before I told most of them. Doc, well Doc just happened because I was tired of fighting with Dex over something stupid and I still didn't tell him about you till way later. I'm sorry I doubted you Sky."

 

"Don't apologize. I was acting like a moron. Dr. McGee just caught me a little off guard. Forget it, okay? I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I love you Jonah."

 

We drove in silence for a few minutes. About that time my phone rang. It was Dad. He had decided to stay in Birmingham another night. He was apologetic about leaving us alone, but said he would be back sometime tomorrow afternoon. I assured him it was no problem and I filled him in on the golf game. He was glad we had a good time and that I had a good game. I was personally thrilled to have the house to ourselves tonight. I told him not to worry and we were headed home. He seemed relieved at that and said goodnight. We stopped by Wendy's on the way home and got some food. I returned the movies and got a couple more and we were off to the house.

 

We ate the burgers and watched one of the movies, Ray, I had not been able to see yet. It was always checked out. Man, what a movie. What was even better is that I could cuddle up with Sky alone on the sofa to watch it. I think that made the movie even better. Every so often he would nuzzle my ear, or nibble on my neck, but his arms were around me the whole time. I was in absolute heaven. After the movie, we went to my room, undressed each other and went to bed.

 

We just continued to snuggle and neck for a while. I had something nagging in the back of my head, actually it had been there for weeks. I needed to talk. "Sky, where do you see us months, or even a year or more from now?"

 

"What do ya mean?"

 

"I mean I've got over two more years of high school and you've got more than a year. Then what? We already live over four hours apart now. How long can we keep this up?"

 

He released me and sat bolt upright in the bed "What are you saying? Are you breaking up with me?" I saw a look of sheer panic in his eyes. I also caught a hint of anger. Something I've never seen in Sky.

 

"Baby, no. I love you." I said sitting up and stroking his beautiful hair "I'm just worried. I mean everything is so damn frustrating. I want you all the time, but I know that's impossible. I just can't see the light at the end of this tunnel we're in. It just seems soooo far away until we can be together when we want, not when our parents let us."

 

"I know. I worry about it too. At least our dads are in business together now, so I know we will be together for short periods like this. But I know something else."

 

"What?"

 

"I know what I feel for you may come only once in a lifetime. I know that something like this is worth waiting for and working for. I want to stick it out forever, if you do."

 

OH MY GOD! Forever! It had such a permanent sound to it. Was he saying that he wanted us to be like married? I mean I hear about gay marriage on TV and all and know that it'll never happen in Alabama - or Mississippi either for that matter. The good church people like my father and grandfather, and Sky's mom will never allow that. What is he saying then? I've read on the internet about gay couples that are ‘life partners' and find a church somewhere that will bless a union. What does forever mean to a gay couple? I'm sixteen years old for God's sake, what does forever mean anyway?

 

"Jonah?"

 

I hadn't noticed that I had looked away from him and was just staring down at the bed. I looked back up and into his eyes. I saw pleading there now, a need, along with tears. "I'm scared Sky. I'm terrified more than anything of losing you. I just can't see that far ahead, but I can't even imagine my life now without you in it. I'm so scared of that." Now I felt the tears starting in my own eyes. I grabbed him around his shoulders and we fell back against the bed, my head on his chest sobbing. He was stroking my head with one hand and caressing my back with the other.

 

"Jonah, I wish I had somethin' else to say to make you feel better, but I don't have a crystal ball. I just know how wonderful you make me feel and how amazing I think you are. I would be happy for the rest of my life if you're in it. All we can do is try to hold on to what we got and hope and pray it gets better."

 

"It will Sky, I swear I will." I said, still sobbing.

 

He continued to hold me and caress me ‘til I had calmed down. At some point I fell asleep like that. I woke up at some point during the night or actually it was early morning. I had gotten into an uncomfortable position and my neck was hurting. When I tried to move, I woke Sky.

 

"Feeling better, baby?" He asked.

 

"Yah, thanks, I think I just needed to be held for a while."

 

"That's what I'm here for. It's not all about the sex ya' know."

 

"I know, but that part's got its plusses too." I leaned over and kissed him softly. As I pulled away, he put his hand behind the nape of my neck and pulled me back into another kiss. A deep passionate kiss. I slowly rolled over on top of him and I could feel his hardness growing and pressing against me. I gently grasped his hardness between us. He was already leaking precum. I knew what I wanted and I wanted it now. I moved back up and sat astride his smooth, hard, torso. I began massaging his chest with both hands paying special attention to this nipples, leaned down and began to nibble on his neck and ear. I gently bit his bottom lip. I felt his tongue against my lips. I leaned forward a bit more and covered his mouth with mine, swallowing as much of his tongue as possible in the process.

 

He grabbed my asscheeks with both hands and began kneading them softly. I took his now sheathed cock firmly in my hand and placed it against my hole, and pushed back against it. I sat back upright and impaled myself completely on it. He moaned and pushed into me. I began grinding, wanting him as deeply inside me as possible. I slowly began to rise and lower myself on his cock. I felt his erection hitting that special spot inside me each time. It was marvelous. I leaned back down to kiss him again and as our lips locked, I felt his thrusting increase. I also increased my rhythm to match his. I felt one of his hands release my ass and grab my cock, and start stroking it with the same rhythm as I moaned my approval into his mouth. It was only minutes before I felt the inevitable approach. I sat back up and put both hands on his chest playing with his nipples. In a moment I was convulsing in orgasm. I shot all the way up his chest, almost to his neck. I felt him tense beneath me and I heard "Jonahhhh" as he came. When he was done, I collapsed on him.

 

When I awoke, I needed to relieve my bladder rather badly and got up to do so. When I did, he rolled over onto his back. I glanced at the clock. It was almost ten o'clock. When I returned to the bedroom I found Sky just laying there looking at me.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"I just never get tired of looking at your body. God you're beautiful."

 

"Thanks, but I feel the same about yours" I said jumping back on the bed next to him.

 

He got up and headed for the bathroom, and said "Don't move, I'll be right back."

 

He came back into the room and walked over to my CD player and turned it on. One of the CD's he gave me for my birthday was on. Evanescence began to play softly.

When he came back to bed. He leaned over and kissed me. His arm began to stroke down my shoulder and arm. He began to nibble at my neck and then down my chest sucking on my nipples as I rolled over on my back. He started kissing his way down my chest and torso till he got to my now hard dick. He began massaging my balls while he turned to straddle my face. He began to kiss and lick the head of my cock as I began stroking his. I took his cock in my mouth just as he took mine in his.

 

It was about that time that I heard my bedroom door burst open and Jason's voice rang through the room, "Mom wanted me to tell ya' we were .... HOOOOOLY SHIIIIT!"

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. © 2006 by CaptainRick, all rights reserved. <br /><br />
  • Like 3
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..