Jump to content
    captainrick
  • Author
  • 2,702 Words
  • 1,408 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sky's The Limit - 19. Chapter 19

I don't remember much after that kiss. I remember Sky helping me out of the car and back to his room, but honestly, that's it. I woke up the next morning in Sky's bed and he was spooned up behind me with his arm over my chest. I had to pee, bad. I got up slowly, but I was still unsteady. Suddenly, I felt Sky come up behind me, and grab me around the waist and another hand on my shoulder to steady me. I did note that we were both naked. "Are you gonna be sick?" he asked.

 

"No, gotta pee." I mumbled. My mouth was dry and felt full of cotton.

 

He guided me to the toilet and said "You hold your dick and I'll hold you."

 

"Thanks, but I think I want it the other way round." I said as I started to pee. He just chuckled and shook his head.

 

"How can you joke? You gotta feel like crap."

 

"Felt better, but I'll live, uh, did you take advantage of me last night?"

 

"Of course not."

 

"Damn. Why not?"

 

He started laughing. "You're amazing, you perv."

 

We walked over to the vanity and he handed me a cup of mouthwash. "Here, this'll help the dry-mouth. I'll get some Tylenol." After I finished rinsing my mouth and taking the Tylenol, we went back to bed.

 

As we were lying there, with his arms around me, I turned my head to look at him. "Thank you for taking care of me."

 

"Jonah, thank you for making me go to that party. I had a great time. You were great and you made that party rock. Besides, we take care of each other. Remember?"

 

"Yeah, but thanks anyway."

 

"You're welcome already. I love you Jonah, I want to take care of you."

 

I fell asleep again, there, in his arms.

 

When I awoke I was alone. Where was Sky? I couldn't hear anything. "Sky?" I called out.

 

Just as I started to get out of bed, the door opened. Sky was coming in with a tray. "Get back in bed." He said as he came towards me. The tray was like those you see in the movies or something, wicker or rattan with little legs. It had a cup of coffee and a small glass of orange juice, a plate with scrambled eggs, bacon, and a piece of toast with jelly. There was even a small vase with a flower in it. He placed the tray over my lap.

"Wow! Breakfast in bed?"

 

"This is just a little something for the most wonderful boyfriend in the world. You were wonderful last night, the star of the party."

 

"Man, I've seen stuff like this in the movies, but I could get used to this, you know."

 

"Well, you might get tired of the menu. This is all I know how to do." He said sheepishly.

"I'll buy you some cooking lessons when I'm a rock star. Where'd ya get the flower?"

 

"I snagged it from one of the table arrangements from Dad's party. You don't even want to see the rest of the house, it's trashed right now. I assume the cleaning crew is coming in later. Musta been a helluva party."

 

"Not any better than ours." I replied.

 

"You're right babe, I had the best time I can ever remember. I so loved being with you without having to hide my feelings. It felt so . . . so right.

 

"Where's your dad?"

 

"Don't worry about him. Judging by what I've seen in there, he'll sleep till at least noon, and I'm sure one of his girlfriends is keeping him busy. Even if he even remembers I'm spose'd to be here, he'll just check to see if his Explorer's in the garage.

 

"Just the same, would you mind checking the doors, and the one to my room too, please?"

 

Sky checked and locked the doors and came and sat on the end of bed. After I finished, he set the tray on the floor next to the door. He removed the t-shirt and sweat pants he was wearing and sat on the bed next to me. I pulled back the sheet and blanket and he climbed in with me.

 

We cuddled and kissed for a few minutes and I said, "Dad and Jessie will be here tomorrow."

 

"Shhhh. I'm busy trying not to think about it." He said nibbling on my neck.

 

"Seriously, Sky, I don't wanna go."

 

"You seriously don't wanna stay with me at Mom's, which is where Schultzie and I go tomorrow. She watches me like a hawk when I'm there, and I know she goes through my stuff."

 

"I'm sorry Sky, that's really a bummer."

 

"Yah, but she's still my mom, and she doesn't have any family or anything. I don't want her to be all alone. I could make a big stink and all, but I don't think Dad wants me full time anyhow. Having a kid around sort of puts a damper on the whore parties."

 

"I just wanna be with you, Sky."

 

"I know, babe, we will. Spring break isn't that far off. We'll make it."

 

"I want you to make love to me, now, but I need to go freshen up a bit. Wait for me?"

 

"Wait for you? Like I'm gonna start without you?" he chuckled. I blushed.

 

I got up and went to the bathroom to prepare for what I wanted. When I returned Sky was still sitting in bed propped up on the pillows the sheet turned down at his hips. Gawd, he's soooo damn sexy. I climbed on the foot of the bed between his feet and pulled the sheet back. I started kissing his already semi-erect cock and worked my way down to his sack.

 

When he was good and hard, I eased up to his chest where I flicked his nipples softly with my tongue, then gently kissed each one. By now, our cocks were grinding together, as I eased my way to his neck licking, nibbling, and kissing as I went. I kissed him gently on the lips, his lips parted and my tongue slipped in. His hands were gently caressing my back and mine were around his neck and the back of his head as we lay there kissing deeply. I raised up, reached over to the nightstand where I know he kept the condoms and lube. I scooted up so that I was sitting astride his smooth torso. He reached around me as he put on the condom, and I squirted a little lube on my fingers and applied it to my hole. He took the lube from me and applied some to his cock. I raised up, gently gripped his hardness and then lowered myself till it was just touching my hole. He smiled up at me as I lowered myself slowly taking him completely inside me. I just sat there for a moment, relishing in the fullness, the love I felt for him. I slowly began to move up and then down. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I enjoyed this position I could control the depth and the rhythm. I could also control the pressure on my secret spot. With that control, I could also control my orgasm, and his making it last almost as long as I wanted.

 

I continued to move up and down on his cock, and I could feel him moving his hips, pushing into me. My hands were caressing his hairless chest, his were gripping my ass tightly. I bent down and kissed him deeply. I felt his cock hitting my prostate with every stroke now. The feeling was building. I felt his rhythm increase. He took one hand and put it between us and around my rock hard cock and he started stroking. I sat back up, moving my hands behind me and put them on his thighs for support as I leaned back enjoying every inch of his cock inside me. He continued stroking me as his thrusting became more urgent. After a few moments, I felt my orgasm building to the inevitable explosion. I know my hole was clenching at his cock. I heard him moan and call my name as there was one last hard thrust deep into me.

 

I collapsed on top of him, leaving him inside me. We lay like that for several minutes till I felt his cock finally slip out of me. We rolled over so that we were on our sides and we kissed deeply, locked in a passionate embrace.

 

We finally drug ourselves out of Sky's room after a quick shower. The cleaning crew was just finishing up in the kitchen and leaving.

 

"Where's your dad" I asked.

 

"He left a note, I guess he had to take whoever it was he was sleeping with last night home. He says he'll be back around two"

 

"Oh." Was all I said as I plopped down on the couch next to him. I could tell that Sky didn't like David's promiscuity at all and I had learned just to give him some space when he was all pissed about it.

 

We sat there a while and watched a movie. David did come back in but said he wasn't feeling well and was going to try and catch a nap. Since it was New Years Day, about the only thing there was to do was either watch football or go to the mall. We went to the mall. We were sitting in the food court finishing our Chic Fillets when I noticed Sky looking over at another table. "Shit."

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Remember this summer I told you about that guy that I was . . . I was with and I caught him the next day making out with another guy."

 

"Yah, so?"

 

"Don't turn around, but he's sitting over there. I haven't seen him in a while. I heard he and his folks moved to Brandon."

 

"Wanna have some fun?" I asked.

 

"What are you thinkin', Jonah? I get worried when you start thinkin'."

 

"Take me over and introduce me as your boyfriend."

 

"What? Here? In the middle of the mall?"

 

"You see a bunch of other people you know?"

 

"No."

 

"Just do it."

 

We got up and walked over to the guy's table, stopped and sat down right across from him. He looked up and was kind of shocked when he saw Sky. "Hi, Barry. How ya' been doin?" Sky said smilin' at him.

 

"K" he replied with a very confused look on his face.

 

"Barry, I want ya meet my boyfriend, Jonah."

 

"Boyfriend? You out now Sky?"

 

"Nah, not really. Jonah's from over in Alabama and visiting for a few days, but who you gonna tell, right?" Sky said still smiling.

 

"Right, ah, you told him about me?"

 

Now it was my turn. "Oh, yeah. Sky's told me everything about you." I interrupted. Sky looked at me with a little confused look now.

 

"But don't be embarrassed, I mean there's all kind of things you can do about it. I mean there's pumps and even weights you can use to stretch it another inch or so. I think I even saw some pills on TV that you can buy that'll make it bigger. I wouldn't worry about it. It was nice meetin' ya but we gotta run. We wanna catch a flick. Bye." I grabbed Sky and we left there with the guy's mouth hangin' open.

 

"That was absolutely evil." Sky blurted out when we were out of earshot. Then he almost fell on the floor laughing. I joined him and we spent the next five minutes laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.

 

When we could speak again, Sky said "I don't remember telling you he had a short dick."

 

"You didn't. I just kinda guessed. The odds were in my favor. The average dick size is only five to six inches."

 

"How do you know that?"

 

"I was worried about my own bein' small, so I looked it up. Google is a wonderful thing. How short was his?"

 

"Let's just say below average." Then we started laughing so hard people were stopping to stare at us.

 

When we composed ourselves again, he said "Remind me not to piss you off. I really need to talk to Sarah and get more 411 on this vindictive bitch gene." And we broke down laughing all over again.

 

We did end up going to a movie that evening, and then went home. David had left a note that he would be out ‘til late and to order a pizza or something and left a couple of twenty's with the note. "He must a found another piece of pussy or that one from last night wanted more." Sky said with a sigh as he read the note. This was really bothering him.

 

"Sky, why don't you just tell your dad how you feel about him and all the women? I mean maybe if he knew it bothered you . . ."

 

"Butt out, Jonah. You don't know what you're . . It just wouldn't make any difference, and hell he thinks it's supposed to impress me or something. I get so damn mad. If my mom had just . . .Damn!"

 

He sat down there at table and just put his head in hands and I could tell he was crying.

 

"I'm so sorry Jonah. I know you're worried about me. I just have to deal with it. Trust me, a gay kid just can't bitch to his dad about how many women he's fucking around with. I just can't."

 

"It's OK Sky. I won't mention it again, but if you ever want to talk, I'll listen." I said as I caressed the back of his head.

 

We ordered the pizza, ate, and then watched part of a movie before we went to bed. This was our last night together for a while and we took full advantage of it. We made love in every form known and probably invented a few. We topped and bottomed for each other and I think we both came five times before we finally collapsed into sleep. When I woke that next morning, Sky was on his back and I was on my side with my arm over his chest. I just lay there for several minutes looking at him, watching him sleep. He was so peaceful. I was thinking how much I would miss seeing him like this first thing in the morning. I finally got up to relieve my bladder. I heard the phone ring just before I got up. While I was in the bathroom, I heard someone knocking on the door to my room. I ran in there, grabbed a pair of shorts and mussed the bed. Another knock.

 

"Just a minute." I said.

 

I opened the door and it was David. "Jonah, your Dad just called. They're leavin' N'awlins in about an hour or so and they'll be here around 1:00. Just wanted to let ya know so you can be packed and all. Did I wake you?"

 

Thanks. Nah, I was in the bathroom takin' a piss."

 

"Oh, OK then. Wake Sky for me, and we'll scrape up something for breakfast."

 

I went over to Sky's room and he was already awake. "That was close, huh?" he said.

 

"Yeah, I didn't look at the clock when I woke up. Didn't realize it was that late. Too much sexercise last night I guess."

 

"Yah, but it was worth it." He said with a smile.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. © 2006 by CaptainRick, all rights reserved. <br /><br />
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..