Jump to content
    captainrick
  • Author
  • 2,581 Words
  • 1,339 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sky's The Limit - 21. Chapter 21

We rode over to Dex's house. We called Lori, and she came over. Sky and I wanted the four of us to go out to get some food, but Dex had a date with Ellen. I decided we'd call Zach and see if he wanted to go. He was thrilled that we called and had asked him to go.

 

Now you've got to understand something about small towns, especially in Alabama. Putting it bluntly, after you go to McD's or Wendy's, Pizza Hut, or whatever, there just ain't much else to do except ride around. In fact that's what we were doing while we were debating what food we wanted. I don't recall who came up with the idea, but we finally decided to get a pizza and take it back to my house and watch a movie, play pool, or whatever. In fact, it was such a good idea, I called Dex and invited him and Ellen to come over if they wanted. We ordered the pizza, went to the video store, rented some flicks, and went on back to my house after we picked up the pizza.

 

We were having a pretty good time at the house, we played some pool for a while, but Lori just wasn't into it so we started playing cards - Poker. We were just playing for chips, not real money, but everyone was having a good time. Jason even came up and joined in for a while, and wasn't being a total pest. In a few minutes, Jessie came up. She told Jason he had to turn in early because he was going to church in the morning and then they were heading straight out to his other grandparents for a couple of days. Well, this was news to me. "Last minute plans?" I asked.

 

"Oh, didn't we tell you, oh, guess not, sorry. Their fathers' parents filed a thing in court for visitation on certain school breaks, and this is one of them. They live near Huntsville and I'm going to take advantage of the trip to do some shopping. We'll be gone two or three days depending on how the visits go. If that bastard shows up, we're so outta there."

 

"Is dad going?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that I was ready to scream YES!

 

"No, he's got a lot to do down here. He'll probably be in the Birmingham office on Monday or Tuesday."

 

Oh man, this was so much better than I had hoped. I looked over at Sky and he was just grinning at me. I think Lori caught on too, and started grinning as she looked back and forth at me and Sky. Zach sat there looking a little confused. Shortly after that, Dex and Ellen showed up. Ellen wasn't interested in poker or pool, so we decided to just watch one of the movies we had rented. I guess it was close to midnight before the movie was over, and everyone started to leave. Dex agreed to take Zach and Lori home, but Ellen didn't look too pleased by that. I jumped in and said, look if you take Lori, I'll take Zach. That way I don't have to go all the way back to the other side of town. This seemed to calm Ellen and besides, Ellen had been ignoring Zach all night, almost to the point of being rude.

 

Zach and Sky loaded up in my truck as we headed out behind Dex. We were about halfway to Zach's house when he absolutely floored me. "Jonah, do you mind if I ask you guys a personal question?"

 

"No" I said.

 

"Look, I know you told me about meeting Sky on vacation, and your dads being business partners and all, but ... I mean, maybe I'm crazy, but is there something else I'm missing here?"

 

I looked at Sky nervously, and he was looking at me. It was dark in the car, but I thought he was holding his breath. "What do ya mean Zach?"

 

"I dunno, maybe I read too much, or maybe I'm overanalyzing. Just seems like you two are closer than a couple of guys that have been friends for a few months. You almost seem to communicate by telepathy or something. I mean, I've been listening to y'all all night. You even finish each other's sentences half the time. It's weird."

 

I heard Sky exhale, loudly. "Uh, Zach, . . ." I started to say something but didn't know what to say. Then Sky picked up on it and interjected "Um Zach, look, uh I haven't been around you much, but Jonah's all the time talkin' bout how smart you are. You sure you're only like thirteen?'

 

"I turned fourteen last month," he said defensively.

 

"That's cool," Sky continued, "Would it matter to you one way or the other whether we were more than just average friends?"

 

"Heck no, everybody thinks I'm gay anyway," he said as he slapped his hand over his mouth, and inhaling loudly as though he were trying to suck the words back in when he realized what he had said.

 

"Zach, it's okay. I'm just glad that it takes some kinda genius like you to figure it out." I said chuckling. "But I would like you to keep it to yourself," I said more seriously.

 

"Then it's true!?" You guys are . . ."

 

"We're a couple, Zach, and we love each other very much," Sky said very seriously.

 

"Oh man, I'm sorry if I was prying or anything. I don't care though, I mean I don't care that you guys are ... uh ... gay. Oh, and I won't tell anyone, I promise. It really sucks that you guys hafta live so far apart."

 

"Yeah, it does. By the way, Lori, Dex and my sister Sarah are the only ones that know besides you." I said taking Sky's hand.

 

I could see Zach smile in my rear view mirror. I think he felt like he had joined some kind of exclusive club or something and was really proud to be included in my inner circle.

 

By the time we got back, everyone was in bed and the house was quiet. I went up to Sky's room with him. The guest suite had only two ways to enter - the stairs that were right across from the laundry room, and the outdoor spiral stairs that went to the balcony over the Courtyard. There was no direct access from the rest of the second floor where Dad and Jess's room was. Our rec room on the other side was the same way. It caused a lot of stair climbing but did insure reasonable privacy. The room was large and had a small sitting area next to the bath with a small sofa and a desk, and of course the bedroom area. When we got upstairs and closed the door, he turned to face me. He put his hands on my shoulders and said softly "Do you have any idea how much I've missed you?"

 

"Yeah, actually, I do. About as much as I've missed you."

 

"He put one hand behind my head and the other around my waist as he pulled me into a kiss. We kissed like that for several minutes, our tongues exploring the depths of each other's mouth. I wanted him so badly right then. All of him. Thank God one of us was thinking with our brain instead of other anatomy.

 

"Jonah, I'm really beat. That was a tough drive over here. Besides it sounds like we'll have a lot more privacy tomorrow night. I mean, I want you now, but I think we would both be more comfortable if we waited till tomorrow. Don't be mad, please?"

 

"Sky, you're right. I'm pretty beat too. I'll see ya in the morning. They'll probly expect us in church too." I kissed him good night, several times actually, before I went out the back way, across the courtyard and to my room. I think I went to sleep as soon as I hit the bed.

 

I woke to Dad knocking on my door saying it was time to get ready for church. I told him I was up and I would go wake Sky. I threw on some sweats and flip flops and ran over to Sky's room and knocked. I heard him say something and opened the door. He was still in the bed, his naked chest sticking out from under the covers. He sat up and smiled as I came in. Damn, he is so sexy. I mean just, damn. I went over and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Good morning, Sexy"

I said.

 

"It is now," he said still smiling at me. Damn that smile. It's so ... perfect."

 

"I was right, we're goin' to church. I hope ya don't mind."

"You kiddin'? You met my mom, right?"

 

"Oh, yeah, forgot." I chuckled. "Get dressed and I'll meet ya' in the kitchen. I hafta admit Jessie's a better cook than me." I said as I kissed him softly again and went back over to my room.

 

We ate a huge breakfast and then we all loaded into the Escalade and headed out. Thankfully, the sermon was more of a bible study about the prodigal son, and not another fire and brimstone about the evils of secular society and the homosexuals. I was sooo relieved.

 

As soon as we got back home and had a quick lunch, Jessie and her kids started to get ready to leave. Before she left, I asked if it would be okay if Sky stayed in Jason's room. She said if Sky didn't mind the mess, and Jason was okay with it then she didn't care. Unbelievably, Jason said he didn't care as long we stayed out of his stuff. That may have saved him an ass-beating somewhere down the road. I assured him Sky wasn't interested in his stuff. What I didn't add is that Sky wouldn't be spending much time in there anyway.

 

It was an unusually nice day, so Dad went off to play golf. He asked us to go, but Sky said he was still tired from the drive and staying up late last night with me and our friends. Soon, we were in my bed. Rolling over so that I was on top of him, his hands gently caressed my back and ass, the kiss was deep and passionate. Our cocks were pressed between us as our hips were pushing into each other. I kissed my way slowly down his neck. There's this one spot on his neck, below his ear, that is just perfect for nibbling. I was savoring the taste of him; the smell of him; and most of all feel of his skin against mine. I kissed my way down his delicate treasure trail.

 

He groaned deeply when I touched his shaft and balls. I licked the precum from his cock and gently kissed the head before licking all the way around it. "Oh my God, Jonah!" I heard him half-whisper. I moved around so that my cock was near his head. He scooted down in the bed to give me some more room and I began licking his dick. I would lick all the way down the shaft and then around the head. I was teasing him. One hand was still massaging his balls, the other was probing around his hole with a single finger. My tongue left his shaft as I took his balls into my mouth one at a time. I reached around and grabbed his thighs as I pulled myself fully on top of him and my knees were now straddling his head. He pulled his knees upward so that my mouth had access to his hole. I probed it with my tongue, just licking it at first, then inserting my tongue as far as I could. He was groaning with pleasure sending shockwaves through my cock. I felt one of his fingers probing at my hole.

 

I replaced my tongue with one of my fingers and began slowly finger-fucking him while my mouth returned to his cock. This time swallowing over half of it before I pulled back off and started sucking him in earnest. I felt his finger enter me and his rhythm on my cock increased. It was only a few moment before we both spasmed in orgasm together. He filled my mouth and a few drops dripped down my chin.

 

He kissed his sweet juices from my chin and we kissed deeply and passionately. I so love this guy. He is so gentle and yet so strong and I wish I had the words to describe what I was feeling at that moment. There just aren't any. When our lips finally parted, I whispered, "Sky, I didn't think it was possible to be any more in love than I was, but every time we're together it just gets better and deeper."

 

"I know, I was thinking the same thing just now" he said.

 

"Maybe Zach was right last night. Maybe we do think the same, or have some weird telepathy or something."

 

"I don't know about that, but I know when I'm with you I feel like the two of us are one person. I feel complete."

 

"Yeah, me too." I lay my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arm over his chest. We fell asleep like that and it was over an hour before something woke me. "Shit. Dad's gonna be back soon," I said, waking him.

 

We quickly dressed and went back to the living room and started one of movies. It was maybe twenty minutes before Dad did get back from the golf course. After he had showered and changed he joined us in the den and asked what we wanted for supper. Pizza was out as we ate that the night before. He knew about a new place that served fried catfish and, shortly, we were on our way.

 

After dinner, we just headed back home. Dad said, "Guys, I hate to leave y'all on your own, but I've got leave out early tomorrow to go to Birmingham. I'll be up real early so I won't disturb y'all. I'll be meeting with a client and some bankers most of the day so I won't be back till after suppertime at the earliest. Here's some money for food or whatever. Jonah, do not leave and go anywhere in that truck without calling me first."

 

"Dad, we were gonna go play some golf or somethin'."

"That's fine, I just don't want you leaving the area. I meant no leaving town in search of a mall or something like that. I don't want y'all making any longer trips without me knowin' it."

 

"Oh, Okay, we can handle that," I said. "We may go over to Dex's or somethin' too."

 

"That's fine, y'all have a good time" he said.

 

We said goodnight and he headed upstairs. We decided to watch another movie as it was still pretty early. After the movie, we headed straight for our rooms.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. © 2006 by CaptainRick, all rights reserved. <br /><br />
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..