Jump to content
    comicfan
  • Author
  • 3,950 Words
  • 29,132 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Vampire to the Rescue - 1. A Vampire to the Rescue

Terry overhears two men talking on his way to find dinner. What he hears causes him to stop and investigate. What happens when a vampire comes to the rescue of a teenager?

His shirt was soaked with blood and his claws were covered in viscera. He hadn’t begun this fight but he wasn’t going to lose to a god damn dog after all of this. He didn’t usually care what happened to the people around him but picking on a kid that young was wrong. Sometimes the night didn’t go as planned especially when he went hunting for dinner but that was something he was use to after so many years.

Terry had a tendency to stay far away from places like this bar, or this town really. The scar down his face usually drew unwanted attention to him. He wasn’t much in the mood for sharing a drink or much of anything else with another person because he preferred the solitary life. However, even he needed to give up his solitary ways when the need became too strong. Unlike many people he waited as long as he could till he stopped for food. When he decided to eat, there were never people around to worry or ask questions about what had happened.

He had been running down the roadway when he heard the conversation that made him pause. There were two men arguing in the darkened street just outside of the street lamp’s glow. There was a car about twenty feet away and the rest of the block was empty. Their conversation would normally have been covered by the loud band playing in the bar on the corner, but Terry could hear each word clearly. There were dozens of cars in the bar’s parking lot and it gave a sort of seclusion to where the men stood.

“So what if he is a kid. His father owes everyone money, including me, and he can help make up the difference.”

“Greg, for Christ’s sake he is, what, maybe fifteen? The goddamn kid can’t be more than 5’1’’ if you are lucky, and skinny as rail. Who the hell is going to want him?”

“I really don’t give a fuck what he looks like or how old he is. His father is in to me for close to $20,000. His wife died and she ain’t going to be much help to him. So the kid is about the only asset he has.”

“I don’t like this one bit, Greg.”

“I really don’t give a fuck what you like or don’t. The fucking kid is going to help his old man make up some of the money he owes! Besides I know more than one way to make money off his ass.”

The conversation halted Terry in his tracks. He couldn’t help but think back to a time long ago when something similar had been forced on him. The scar on his face and the ones on his wrists centuries later wouldn’t allow him to forget how cruel humanity could be to a child. Listening to the two men talk he decided that there was no way he was going to allow it to happen to another being.

The darkness wrapped around Terry like a cloak as he watched the two men continue to argue. He could smell the cigarette smoke off of them from where he stood. For some reason he could also smell something else, something vile. It played at the edge of his memory but it had been a long time since he had caught this scent and couldn’t immediately place it.

Terry pushed his senses further. He finally caught a whiff of body odor. Someone young was scared and sweating nearby. He stopped breathing as he listened intently, focusing on the area beyond the arguing men. Then he heard it, the erratic beat of someone’s heart that was truly petrified by fear. It was coming from the trunk of the car that had been parked down from where the men stood. He was preparing to move when they did.

“I still don’t like it. Why did you put the kid in the trunk anyway?”

As Terry watched the heavier guy, Greg, reached out and smacked the other one right in the back of the head knocking him forward toward the car.

“I’m not telling you again, Robert, shut up and do what you’re told.” Greg’s voice had dropped to a dangerous whisper.

Terry found it almost comical. Robert was taller, stronger, and in better shape from what he could tell. Greg’s heart beat was off, he seemed to be sweating, and was definitely the heavier of the two. Yet, as he watched Robert nearly bowed and scraped as he hurried along ahead of Greg. They got to the car and Terry watched as Robert opened the trunk and stepped back, his eyes wide.

“Holy shit! You didn’t tell me you took the kid in shorts. Christ are those shackles? God, what the hell were –“and the sentence stopped short as Robert was lifted off his feet. Greg stood holding up him by his throat with one hand.

“I told you not to…” CRACK! The sound of Robert’s neck and head separating reverberated around the empty street. “Oh well, guess I’ll have to find a new muscle to guard me. “ Greg carelessly tossed the body into the trunk right on top of the kid.

Terry had originally thought he was going to have his fight with the argumentative guy but now he realized he’d been mistaken. The mouthy one wasn’t the one with the real power. There was much more to the heavy guy then just a commanding attitude. Greg’s strength was not to be ignored either if he could pick a man up by the throat or snap his neck with almost no effort. Terry stood there a moment considering his options until he saw Greg reach into the trunk and pull the kid out. Greg stood there dangling the kid by the manacles that were attached to his wrists.

“Well, kid,” Greg said as he smiled menacingly, “you are going to end up bringing in a lot of cash to help your daddy pay off his debt.”

The kid swung from the manacles. His small frame looked it would break just hanging there. The small shorts were ripped on one side. There was a large piece of duct tape across the kid’s mouth but his eyes were open wide in pure terror. From where he stood he could see the kid’s naked chest heaving in fear and desperately trying to get air into his panicked lungs.The sight before Terry brought back unpleasant memories of his own. His eyes flicked momentarily to the thick leather cuffs that hid the scars on his wrists and the times other hands had touched his body against his will.

“I might even take the first piece of you myself,” Greg said as he stared hungrily at the frightened figure in his hands. Greg then smiled and Terry noted the thick red tongue that slid over the man’s lips and teeth.

Terry didn’t wait to hear another word. He burst forward in a blur of speed, slashed his claws upward and grabbed the kid as he fell. Knowing he wouldn’t have much time he raced him over to where one of the loading docks was and tossed him onto it. Turning he found his opponent shaking his head and looking rather pissed off.

“Now why on earth would a bloodsucker care what I did? Usually we just ignore each other, or are you that new deadhead?”

“If you know what I am, then you know how dangerous I can be,” stated Terry holding up his blood stained hand. As he did he caught strong whiff of the blood and finally placed the nagging smell of dog. “But then again, the Children of the Moon weren’t always the brightest crayons in the box.”

“So you do know what I am. Then why bother me over a human?” Greg nearly growled his response. Even from this distance Terry could see he was already beginning to change.

“I don’t care. I just felt like getting some exercise,” stated Terry. Now he let his façade slip. He no longer had to try to blend in with the shadows. Here was someone he wouldn’t have to hold back with, rather, he knew he was going to have to be as vicious as ever. He already moved to place himself between the boy and creature that was changing before his eyes.

The partial moon glowed and as Terry watched as the final changes took place. The face elongated, and sharp teeth began to extend beyond the jaw line. What had looked like fat now slid into the muscle of the taller werewolf. The eyes had gotten large and golden brown, which matched the dark fur now sprouting out of Greg’s body. Moments before Greg had stood at around 5’9’’ and Terry would have guessed about 220 lbs. However the werewolf that stood before him towered over him at about 6’3’’ and all lean sinewy muscle. The claws were long and as dangerous as the teeth. The danger here, Terry knew, was in the fact that the werewolf had all the deadly attack instincts of a wolf, but the cunning intellect of the man still stayed with the beast.

Terry could hear the terrified beating of the kid’s heart. He would have loved to have time to go over and try to calm him down but he knew the beast in front of him would prefer to shred him to pieces then give him time. This was going to be a long hard fight. The beast suddenly shot forward using his long reach and powerful legs to push him in a wild leap at Terry. Terry managed to catch the long forearm and toss Gregory further out into the street and away from the boy.

“No, no. Bad puppy,” he taunted the werewolf. Werewolf and vampires had been enemies for centuries. A vampire couldn’t drink the blood of a werewolf and the werewolf couldn’t eat the dead meat of a vampire. The two hated each other for trying to cull the same source of food, humans.

“Puppy my ass, bloodsucker. My fangs will shred you,” Greg menaced.

“Aw, did little puppy become upset? I’m surprised puppy can talk with all those teeth,” Terry continued to taunt the beast while moving so he was repositioned between the beast and the boy. There was no way he intended to let the beast slip by him and harm the boy.

Greg moved quickly and faked to the left, a move Terry unfortunately fell for. As Terry went to move to block him, Greg reached out and gouged a chunk out of Terry’s right arm. The claws probably would have ripped open the muscles in Terry’s hands if he hadn’t been wearing the thick black and red leather cuffs that hid the scars on his wrists. The creature’s claws snagged the thick leather and veered off from his hand. Though now bleeding freely, Terry turned and managed to rake his own sharp claws across Greg’s chest, tearing skin, muscle, and part of the werewolf’s nipple. The blood and viscera dripped from his finger tips. The nails grew when he let his true nature be seen. They were long and sharp when he fought.

“You may be stupid, bloodsucker, but I see you do have claws.”

“Oh yes I do puppy, the better to gut you with.” Although the smell of the werewolf’s blood made him sick he made a point to let the creature see him lick the blood from his claw.

“You’ll pay for that,” growled Greg as he continued to circle around Terry looking for an opening.

“I doubt it, puppy. You beasts aren’t known for your intellect.” Terry smiled vindictively.

The talk between them continued as Terry fought for an advantage always keeping himself between the werewolf and the boy. Both, had drawn blood, and they were still freely bleeding from their wounds. For the vampire, it was an inconvenience but might be fixed with an intake of fresh blood. For the werewolf, this was going to be a new set of scars but would heal quickly if he changed back and forth between forms.

“You should have kept going bloodsucker. Your life isn’t eternal because I am going to end it tonight.”

“Oh, you can try to end it puppy,” Terry said with a wicked smile.

The werewolf dove for him and Terry managed to jump and drag his claws down the back of the beast opening five narrow long slits. From a distance it looked like someone had attempted to try to skin a wolf and blood dripped in narrow grooves. The scent of blood and iron filled the air with the overlaying scent of magic that allowed a werewolf’s change. It antagonized Terry for a moment but he knew this wasn’t going to end quickly.

“Aw. Did puppy get hurt?”

“Grrrr. Not as badly as you will be, dead boy!”

Sensing that a head-on fight would end in him being either severely hurt or killed, Terry decided it was time to fight dirty. While the wolf could move fast he still wouldn’t be as quick as a vampire. Plus, a wolf’s instincts would overpower that of the man inside the beast if push came to shove. As Terry prepared to put his plan into action, Greg made an unexpected move. Instead of running toward the boy or Terry, Greg turns and moved quickly to the open trunk. The claws sunk in and were lost from view from where Terry stood, but he knew that whatever Greg was after would only hasten his own death. Taking a running start Terry launched himself at Greg’s exposed back. Landing on it he curled his hand into a tight wedge and slammed his hand down into the werewolf’s neck. The thick fur around the neck helped to soften the blow but not stop it. He had hoped to put his claws into the werewolf’s neck, possibly severing his nerves but he missed by inches and tore a large piece out of the creature instead.

“Arrroooooo!”

The howl of pain echoed into the night air. The werewolf moved back and forth, like a wild animal swinging Terry like a rag doll. The twisting beast soon bucked Terry free and he went flying into the wall knocking out bricks from the corner of the nearest building. Dazed he sat on the floor for a moment. As his eyes cleared he spotted Greg bearing down on him, his huge jaw open wide and the sharp row of fangs clearly defined before his eyes.

There isn’t any way I’m going to lose to that dog!

Rolling out of the way at the last possible second, Terry took a moment to try to stand. In doing so Greg stretched out his rear leg and the sharp claws of the werewolf tore through the remaining strips of his shoes and into the back of Terry’s leg.

“Fucking dog. Aaarggggggh. Oh, you are going to pay for that with your blood.”

Greg had taken to standing on four paws. The werewolf flew across the surface of the street directly at Terry. He knew that the beast was now in control. Terry tried to prepare but then noticed the beast wasn’t heading for him, the werewolf was heading for the boy. The beast had spotted easier prey and was going for it.

Terry dove and caught the back leg of the werewolf. He slipped his arm up as high as could and dug in. The beast yelped and those deadly jaws clamped down on his arm. The blood spurted as the beast’s teeth did their best to sever his forearm from his upper arm. The pain was excruciating and Terry would have passed out long ago if he had truly been human. Instead he reached under the beast and used his claws to gut the werewolf. The werewolf struck out and slashed at his face but Terry shoved his hand further inside the beast clawing at whatever he could dig his good hand into.

“Grrrrrrrrrrrrr….,” the growl slowly broke into a gargle. Terry knew he had finally done some true damage. Even as injured as both were, Greg slashed savagely at Terry’s face catching the corner of his cheek and digging into the hair line. Good fucking thing that the scars I get after I was changed fade away or I’d want this one to live in pain a long, long time.

Terry felt the blood ooze from the cuts along his hairline and slip into his eye. God damn mutt is trying to blind me with my own blood. Bastard is going to die for that alone!

Sorry, puppy, I’m about as ugly as I’m going to get.” Terry savagely twisted his hand inside Greg’s gut. “You however, I can still ugly up a hell of a lot.”

Terry had finally reached in and slashed enough of Greg’s innards to stop him. Rolling the dead beast off him, he looked down to see he was covered in gore. Splotches of blood, body parts, fur, and bile coated him. He used his good hand to help pry his arm out of the werewolf’s jaw. He knew it would take a lot of blood and a day or two of solid sleep to repair the damage to his arm. That however would have to wait till he checked on the kid.

Nearly having to crawl from the damage Greg had inflicted on his leg during the fight Terry managed to get back down the street to where he had left the kid on the loading dock. The kid’s eyes were still wide with terror. Terry could hear his heartbeat pounding like a drum. If it wasn’t for my own code I might just have made him a snack to fix some of this. Kid should be happy I still have scruples.

“Kid, I’m too tired to do much right now. I want you to roll over so I can break your cuffs. Understand?”

The kid slowly nodded and rolled over. Terry could see the dark bruises on the kid’s body. He wasn’t sure if they were from when Greg had kidnapped him or from some earlier time. He tiredly reached down and snapped the chains with his fingers.

The kid rolled over to face Terry again. He carefully reached up and removed the tape from his mouth and then spit out a balled up sock as well. He sat for moment deeply gulping in air.

“Are you …” the kid started to say and paused. He took a deep gulp of air and Terry noticed his neck was turning shades of black and blue too. “Are you going to eat me?”

“No, kid, you aren’t my type.” Terry slid down beside the kid. His nearly legendary strength was finally beginning to wear thin.

“You’re hurt. Thanks for, well, you know.” The kid looked down. Terry recalled what it had been like to be scared and nearly naked. He would offer the kid something to wear but at the moment he was covered in gore, in desperate need of rest, and maybe a bath that lasted a few hours.

Terry shook his head. He had no idea what the hell to do now that he had rescued the kid. Great job, idiot. You save him but what the fuck do you do with him now?

I’ll get you home kid, then I need to find … dinner.”

“No,” the kid looked up wild eyed. “No, please don’t take me home.” The kid was begging but Terry couldn’t understand why. He’d just been saved from a werewolf, was facing a vampire, and the kid didn’t want to go home? What kind of kid doesn’t want to go home after seeing two creatures trying to take each other apart?

“Look you might be in shock here, but I need to get you someplace while I get new clothes, take care of myself, and try to heal. Face it, you know what I am and dinner isn’t going to be a snack, kid, it is going to mean someone is going to have to vanish.”

Terry watched as the boy shook for a moment. Then he seemed to sit up a bit straighter and looked into Terry’s eyes.

“Well if you need dinner, I think I know someone who won’t be missed.”

“Oh?” Terry’s eyes narrowed. He’d never had someone freely suggest dinner to him before.

The boy pointed at the various bruises on his body before speaking again.

“These weren’t from Greg. I knew Greg would come for Dad eventually. I just wasn’t able to get away because Dad had beaten the hell out of me when he was drunk again. He told me he owes money everywhere. Since Mom died he has been gambling like crazy and we are going to lose the house. He lost his job last week. So yeah, I think I know who you can have for your dinner. His clothes might fit you as well.”

Well, what do you know? Rescue a kid from a situation similar to one I was in at his age and get revenge on the one who put him there. I think that seems fair.

Terry looked up at the kid and smiled, letting each of his fangs show. It was going to be a long night that much was for sure.

“Come on, kid. I have to clean up puppy here and then take you home. What the hell is your name anyway?”

“My name is Fred but everyone calls me Tobe.”

“Toby?”

“No sort of the run of ‘to be’ because I knew that stupid soliloquy from Hamlet in grade school. It’s been my nickname for years.”

While they talked, Tobe grabbed the back end of Greg’s paws while Terry grabbed the large creature under the front paws then they heaved the body into the trunk. Terry took a moment and used his claws to rip a new hole above where Greg’s heart would be and tore it out.

“Normally kid, that is the best part of a meal but no one in their right mind would eat that piece of poisoned meat. Besides, now I know he won’t be back. “

Tobe just looked and shook his head. Being this close to the trunk and relieving the past few hours had him shivering again.

“Come on Tobe, I need directions so I can get dinner.”

Tobe nodded and climbed into the passenger seat. He buckled up and sat quietly waiting for Terry. Terry took a moment to go find the keys which had been left with the shreds of Greg’s pants in the middle of the street. He gathered the keys into his hand and then tossed the scraps back onto the street.

Climbing into the driver’s seat he looked over at Tobe who seemed to be in shock. Terry reached out and got Tobe to tell him where to go. He began to hum an old song that he liked while he drove the kid home.

“Oh, someone’s in the kitchen with Dinah …”

As usual your comments are greatly appreciated. If you feel like giving any happy points those are greatly appreciated too. Many thanks to Renee and Lugh for the talk in the chat room, and Frosty for her wonderful work going over this and making it what it is. Special thank you to Cia for spotting a few problems and bringing them to my attention. Sometimes no matter how complete you think something is, another going over is always worth it.

If you don't wish to comment here but in the thread for the story please follow the highlighted stuff to follow. http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/32587-a-vampire-to-the-rescue/
Copyright © 2011 comicfan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

snickers

 

you made me laugh again. When you think you are ready to start marketing these to a paying market talk to me.

 

I liked it. A lot. Hugs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/20/2011 02:51 PM, Lugh said:
snickers

 

you made me laugh again. When you think you are ready to start marketing these to a paying market talk to me.

 

I liked it. A lot. Hugs.

Thanks Lugh. Glad you enjoyed it. When it comes to these sorts of tales, well I just don't follow the normal route.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

*grins* Well, lately I haven't been doing a lot of reading, but since you had told me I had been part of the inspiration for this story, of course I just had to go read it. I really enjoyed this story and I think my favorite part is the end, with the kid's father getting what he deserves.... I do have to say, I can't remember which of my characters we were talking about, but when we talk about Lugh making them behave, it's usually just because I'm working on one of "their" chapters and it's not going well. LOL... Anyways, after reading this, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories as soon as I am in more of a "reading" mode...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/20/2011 03:52 PM, Renee Stevens said:
*grins* Well, lately I haven't been doing a lot of reading, but since you had told me I had been part of the inspiration for this story, of course I just had to go read it. I really enjoyed this story and I think my favorite part is the end, with the kid's father getting what he deserves.... I do have to say, I can't remember which of my characters we were talking about, but when we talk about Lugh making them behave, it's usually just because I'm working on one of "their" chapters and it's not going well. LOL... Anyways, after reading this, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories as soon as I am in more of a "reading" mode...
I'm glad you enjoyed it Renee. I hammered and rehammered this story before I gave it to Frosty who helped me get it into this final shape. I never know when someone's comment is going to inspire something but this one was worth it I hope. :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I really like this story XD!

 

I prefer this sort of vampire to twilight :P

 

I will be looking at your others fics...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/27/2011 06:47 PM, Elezbed said:
I really like this story XD!

 

I prefer this sort of vampire to twilight :P

 

I will be looking at your others fics...

Thank you for reading Elezbed. I write a lot of different things. It helps me to keep the mind fresh. Besides, I never know what is going to take my interest next. Thanks for reading and even more for commenting. Nice to know my work is being enjoyed.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I've always liked the idea of a "good" vampire. A very well written short story you have here Comic biggrin.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/02/2011 08:08 AM, ande52 said:
I've always liked the idea of a "good" vampire. A very well written short story you have here Comic biggrin.gif
Thank you Ande. I like to spread my wings and try different things. Glad my Vampire tale was enjoyed. :)
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I liked this short story Wayne. And congrats on the promotion to Promising Author today!!! This was over due in my opinion. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/17/2011 10:40 AM, Billy Martin said:
I liked this short story Wayne. And congrats on the promotion to Promising Author today!!! This was over due in my opinion. :)
Aww, Thanks Billy. I am just grateful people are enjoying my stuff.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/27/2012 11:53 AM, stanollie said:
Great new perspective. I think we need more vampire heroes and in longer

format. Thanks

Glad you got to read this one Stan. Seems to be one of my lesser read works. :) Managed to really have some fun due to my influences.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Great story Unc. :) Different and gory and entertaining, you're on to a winner with more of these. :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2012 12:53 AM, Mark92 said:
Great story Unc. :) Different and gory and entertaining, you're on to a winner with more of these. :hug:
I didn't think anyone would read my old stuff anymore. Seems that there is always someone new and exciting get the attention. Glad you enjoyed it though Mark. It really was a piece that came about due to Lugh and Renee Stevens though. Never know what will spark my imagination.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

"Old stuff" can still be entertaining. I'm reminded of Gerald Terrant from The Coldfire trilogy by C. S. Friedman.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 04:24 AM, Fae Briona said:

"Old stuff" can still be entertaining. I'm reminded of Gerald Terrant from The Coldfire trilogy by C. S. Friedman.

I've never heard of it but that just gives me something new to go find and read. Thanks for the comment and the suggestion, Fae.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I liked this a lot, Wayne, particularly the description of the battle. Very entertaining, and I could see this story developing into something more. I connected with the characters immediately, and would love to see them again. :) Well done, sir. Cheers... Gary.... 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yikes, that was gory. :puke: But I liked that Tobe is quick thinking and has his priorities right. Better the stranger who saved him, than the father who abused him. I'd love to see how he manages to get on with the vampire.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Neat little story. An unusual take on a common theme which I wouldn't normally read, but enjoyed. I'm glad I ate lunch before reading it though.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Headstall said:

I liked this a lot, Wayne, particularly the description of the battle. Very entertaining, and I could see this story developing into something more. I connected with the characters immediately, and would love to see them again. :) Well done, sir. Cheers... Gary.... 

Thanks Gary. I wrote this eight years ago and was surprised to see new comments until I found it featured. I'm happy it was easy to connect to, but still blame @Renee Stevens and @Lugh for this. It is was what happened with the old chat room. You'd talk stories, life,  recipes, and sometimes inspiration would strike. Glad it still holds up.

Edited by comicfan
  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Yikes, that was gory. :puke: But I liked that Tobe is quick thinking and has his priorities right. Better the stranger who saved him, than the father who abused him. I'd love to see how he manages to get on with the vampire.

Well, it was a vampire story and blood doesn't go with lunch unless you are drinking it. Glad you enjoyed it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Dodger said:

Neat little story. An unusual take on a common theme which I wouldn't normally read, but enjoyed. I'm glad I ate lunch before reading it though.

Thanks Dodger. While I enjoy playing with common themes, ideas, myths, and fairytales I do like to make them my own. Seems to be a bit gory for most who read it. I do apologize for the unsettling read after lunch. Thank you for the comment.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..