Jump to content
    Dayne Mora
  • Author
  • 6,998 Words
  • 3,964 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wolf Like Me v5 - 5. From Bears to Wolves

This one took longer than I had intended. Too many distractions. >.<

It was later that evening when I woke up again, with Efrain’s warmth wrapped around me. I’d woken up an hour or so ago for more kisses and orgasms. He’d been lightly grinding his big dick against my ass, and how could anyone say no to that? We’d exchanged handjobs while he massaged my still-tender hole, and I begged (unsuccessfully) for him to fuck me with his fingers.

The arm Efrain had flung over my waist twitched, and for a moment I panicked--my mind was finally clear enough for me to think critically about what I had done. A friend, who I’d initially assumed to be straight, came on to me and I couldn’t get on his dick fast enough. I let yet another closeted gay teammate fuck me. And my dumb ass hadn’t even bothered to ask whether he was gay or closeted until after the second orgasm. I had no clue what he wanted from me either, but I had no problems letting him tap out complex messages in Morse code on my prostate.

Lord knows I probably still had remnants of his dried-up precome on my lower back.

I’m such a fucking dumbass.

I berated myself as images of how all of this could go wrong ran through my overactive imagination. This could fuck up our friendship. Or I’d catch feelings, when he had no interest in going any further. Or I’d end up playing side-chick, while he ran around with a goddamn beard, claiming that he totally wasn’t fucking her.

Or, worst of all, after treating me to the most Earth-shattering, mind-blowing sex ever, Efrain had no interest in fucking me ever again, and I’d return to being cock-thirsty.

I sighed quietly, deciding that some distance would help me calm down enough to think rationally about the situation.

I carefully left his arms and got out of bed. I was in the middle of pulling my underwear over my hips when he woke up.

“What’re you getting dressed for?”

“I have class in the morning,” I lied.

“Skip it,” he said groggily and patted the bed, as if asking me to come back.

“We also have conditioning tomorrow.”

Efrain’s wolf-like grin lifted the corner of his full mouth and sparked a predatory gleam in his eyes. “Skip that, too.”

I chuckled and pulled my t-shirt over my head. “I don’t think I could go again.”

“That’s not why I’m asking you to stay.”

“Sure it’s not,” I said, shaking my head.

“You know, you shouldn’t be so keen on getting out of bed. I rarely give a second chance to white guys who call me papi when I fuck ‘em,” he said.

“When the hell did I call you papi?” I picked up my shorts and bent to step into them.

Efrain cocked his eyebrow. “Fuck, papi, you’re so thick,” he said, moaning for emphasis. “Damn, papi. Please, papi. More, papi.

“I…”

“You probably didn’t realize you were doing it, huh?” he said. “Or that you were screaming in Spanish.”

“What?” My shorts slipped from my hands.

His hand dipped back beneath the blankets, ostensibly to grab his dick. “Could come from listening to that alone.”

My brain frantically searched through the hours before I had hyperventilated and blacked out. It was pretty hazy, but I still had a faint recollection of the word papi used at least once. “Goddamnit.” It was (slightly) possible that I’d been begging for a finger-fuck earlier in my second language. Dedos. Usa tus dedos.

Chingow.

“You should consider yourself lucky that I like when you come in two languages and get back over here before I change my mind.”

“Oh?” I crossed my arms over my chest. “It seems you forgot telling me about how you’d been lusting over my ass for months.” He shrugged at that. “I think I have a pretty good chance of getting back in bed with you.”

“Don’t push it.” He crooked his finger at me. I stepped back to the bed and bent over to kiss him goodnight, only to find myself pulled back into bed. Efrain rolled me over like he was a fucking gator or some shit and slanted his mouth over mine in another toe-curling kiss. I lost myself in him, trailing my hands up his arms, feeling all those well-developed muscles under his warm skin, to drive my fingers into his thick hair--something I’d been dying to do for as long as I’d known him.

My legs hugged his hips as he rocked against me. The man could kiss, and holy hell could he fuck. I forgot why I was attempting to leave, or why I’d tried to put on clothes in the first place, until my stomach grumbled.

I broke the liplock. “I need to get food too.”

He nibbled my earlobe. “I’ll feed you.”

“Actual food, dude.” I laughed.

He propped himself up on his elbows. “Not what I meant.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“I can cook,” he said. “Or we can order out.”

I shook my head. “I’ll see you at practice.” I wiggled out from under him and kissed him. “Good night, ’Rain.”

“Good night,” he said with what seemed like a note of disappointment in his voice.

With my shoes in my hand because they were still soaked, I let myself out and locked the front door behind me.

When I got back to the dorms, I let myself in quietly, trying to bring as little attention to myself as possible. Romero was sitting in bed reading for one of his classes when I came in.

“The walk of shame, eh?”

“Why’d you assume that?”

He pointed to his neck. “Light hickey.”

Love bites because literally biting me wasn’t enough. I pulled off my shirt and jeans and started rummaging in my dresser for pajama pants and an undershirt.

“Holy fuck!”

“What?”

“What happened?” He pointed to my shoulder.

“He bit me,” I said without thinking.

“Bit you? Wait, he bit you?”

“Yes, a guy bit me.”

“Hard enough to need a bandage?”

“Seems so,” I answered as I dragged on my pjs.

“During sex?”

“I’m not going to answer that.”

“You let him?”

“It felt good,” I said defensively, flopping down on my bed.

“Were you always this masochistic?”

“No idea, no one’s bitten me before.”

“So back to the guy.”

“You know, you’ve never given the third degree when I hooked up with girls.”

“So, was it--what’s Preston calling him now?”

Asswrecker McFrostybitch,” I said. “And, no, it wasn’t Indie.”

“So, who was it?”

“None of your concern.”

“Last time it was your TA, so given your love of problematic hookups--”

“Hey! It was only that one time!”

“--ten bucks says you banged a teammate.”

I said nothing, which was probably the worst thing I could have done.

“Oh, shit! You fucked a teammate!” Romero cackled gleefully. “Anyone I’d recognize?”

I rolled my eyes. “Probably.”

“That’s gonna be so awkward.”

“You’re already making it awkward.”

~*~*~*~

I sat in the back of the auditorium, only half-assedly listening to the professor droning on about some aspect of Newtonian physics. Like every other person my age, I’d already mastered the “take a pic on my phone” skill, so I wasn’t even bothering to keep track of the formulas the man scrawled endlessly upon the old school blackboards. He had half a dozen of them on tracks that he could raise and lower. The guy had already filled and erased them twice, and I’d dutifully taken photos for use later, even if I had no intention of taking notes.

Most of my focus during this morning's lecture centered on hiding the Cory-induced hard-on that wouldn’t quit.I shifted in my seat, trying to find a more comfortable position for the damn thing because there wasn’t a more discreet way to adjust it with my hands. If he’d just stayed in bed with me, I wouldn’t be in this situation. Even if we didn’t end up playing hooky to keep fucking throughout the morning, I’d have worked out some of my horniness and wouldn’t have a steel bar down the leg of my pants. At least, I could have taken his ass again because using my hand did precisely fuck-all, especially when I tried to clean up in the bathroom and remembered how enthusically the guy had bounced on my dick in the shower last night.

Talk about a wild ride. Who knew that Cory had that in him?

I knew he had a killer body, but never anticipated just how responsive that body would be. Like those pretty little nipples--all it took was a little tongue and his back arched like a fucking cat. And each part of his body proved more sensitive than the last, even before I got to his fun bits. Every touch on his cock, every inch thrust into that practically-virgin asshole, made the boy quiver and moan. I shouldn’t have been so surprised that I had him screaming my name and scratching the ever-living-fuck out of my back.

I thought I’d have Cory out of my system if I got to fuck him, but I was still starving for him. If anything, tasting him made the hunger worse. I desperately needed to get him under me, taking my dick like a good boy.

Last night I had sunk my dick into the most spectacular ass in existence and there was no way in fucking hell I was letting that ass, or its owner, get away from me.

Little wonder that I was hunting him down during football conditioning.

I found him using the reclining leg press machine to run through some exercises--multiple sets of reps with his feet in different positions on the platform meant to hit various parts of his thighs. His shorts rode up over his compression underwear, powerful thighs rippling under the skin-tight material, and my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth. I was thankful for my own compression pants holding me down under my workout clothes. I managed to work enough moisture back into my mouth so I could talk and crouched down next to him as he lined up the safety bars for a short break.

“How are you feeling?” Not many of our teammates were working at the leg equipment (there were some you had to force to do a leg day), but I still kept my voice low.

“Not bad. Yourself?”

“Hungry.” I gave him a meaningful look. His cheeks got a touch pinker as if he realized what I meant. “Are you free today?”

“I got a class this afternoon.”

“And after that?”

“I’m wide open.”

“Oh, really?” I shouldn’t be flirting with him when there were possible witnesses, but I couldn’t help it. “Text me when you’re ‘wide open’ then.”

I fist-tapped his shoulder before I walked off.

~*~*~*~

I answered the door, and judging by Cory’s reaction, I’d picked the right outfit.

And by outfit, I mean nothing but a pair of charcoal grey pajama pants that rode low on my hips.

I braced my arm against the doorjamb as Cory looked me over. The way the soft, light-weight cotton hugged my legs and ass bordered on obscene. It certainly felt obscene when the fabric rubbed my naked cock. As Cory’s eyes tracked down my naked chest, I adjusted my dick, which was outlined so clearly you could practically see the veins. He licked his lips, and I couldn’t help smirking.

Wordlessly, I pulled him inside the house and my mouth was on him before he could speak. My tongue dove between his lips, tasting him, and my arms pulled him close. His heat radiated into me. He ran his hands up my arms, fingers lingering over my biceps. My own hands slipped down the back of his shorts to knead his ass through his trunks.

He whimpered. Goddamn, it’s hot when he whimpers. I pulled his hips tighter to mine, feeling our dicks hardening alongside each other, and kissed him deeper. I was only vaguely aware that we were no longer alone in the foyer.

“Hate to interrupt, but I need to get by.” My eyes flew open at the sound of Indie’s sarcastic tone. Cory’s body tensed, and he tried to pull back.

“Sorry man, I forgot you were still here,” I said and pushed Cory toward the wall, pinning him there for the second time in as many days. I hadn’t bothered to stop massaging his ass under his shorts, pressing him against the hard length tenting my pants. If Indie noticed the movement or Cory’s reactions, he didn’t say anything. Not like I was going to give a fuck if he did notice--I wasn’t letting go of Cory’s hot ass for nothing.

“Bringing hook-ups home, I see,” Indie taunted as he passed. Over his shoulder, he said, “Didn’t think you liked the legion of guys you fuck to know where you live.”

I narrowed my eyes at my roommate. Indie had his chance with Cory, not my fault he blew it. And Indie had no business with that judgemental shit. Legion of guys? Fuck you, man.

But Indie just gave a mock salute before he dipped out the front door.

That’s it, eboy, keep walkin’.

“I really forgot he was home. You cool?” I gently bit the side of his neck and Cory moaned. I gave a short laugh, which seemed to give him goosebumps. “Take that as a yes.”

Fucking Indie. Cory is mine!

Mine.

The word snarled through me. I didn’t understand this urge to stake Cory out as my own. I knew nothing happened between them, but I still felt like I had to show Indie that the kid belonged to me. I had spent months losing my head over Cory, then another couple weeks making damn sure he lost his over me. I was not going to let someone else waltz in on my conquest.

I sucked his neck hard, making my marks physical. He inhaled sharply, his breath hissing between his teeth, and his head fell back.

“You said you were hungry. I didn’t think you meant literally.”

It still echoed in my head, so I growled and bit him again. He made a sound somewhere between a chuckle and a moan. I chose another spot on his neck and added another love bite.

“So, are you going to eat me here? Or, will we make it to the room?”

“Don’t tempt me,” I said, pulling back to admire my handiwork.

Cory smiled, dimples and all that shit. “Wouldn’t dream of it.”

A quick kiss, a brief meeting of tongues, and I grabbed the front of his cargo shorts and pulled him down the hall and into my bedroom.

I had a playlist of chillstep and chillstep-adjacent music flowing from the speakers on my desk, filling the room with ambient sound. The music pulled me into a better headspace, and I felt like I was more in control when I pulled Cory’s shirt over his head. I tossed it in some random location and drew Cory in for a deeper kiss. All those weeks of build-up until I could finally touch him the way I’d always wanted to made things between us crazy yesterday. Today, however, I was going to take my time and feed him some of this gnawing need.

Cory had other ideas.

He drew in my lower lip, sucked on it, held it between his teeth.

“Your mouth is incredible,” he purred.

“Oh yeah?” I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and eased them over his hips.

“My dick was hard all day thinking about what your mouth can do.”

“I’m more than happy to do it again.”

“No.”

“No?”

“I want to return the favor.” Goosebumps slid across my skin as he started backing me up until my legs hit the chair at the desk. “Although, I don’t think I can take you as deep as you can take me.”

I sat back in the chair, my arms on the armrests, and grinned up at him. “There’s a trick to it.”

He took position on his knees between my legs and rubbed his hands up my thighs. I lifted my hips so he could peel my pants down my legs and angled my dick towards him with a thumb at the base. His blue eyes locked onto mine as he lowered his head. The head of my cock passed between Cory’s lips, his tongue lapped the underside, swirled around me. He pulled back, his lips catching on the crown.

“Teach me.”

I was already fighting the urge to moan with just a small gesture. I didn’t know how long I would last with him doing more. He grabbed my shaft and trailed small nibbling kisses down its length. Cory sucked my nuts into his mouth, giving each a light tug, and I was almost unable to answer him. The whole time, his eyes never left mine. His gaze was too blameless and pure for a man wrapping his cherubic lips around someone’s ballsack.

“Fuck, boy. This sweet and innocent game is killing me.”

He dragged his tongue along the underside of my shaft from base to tip and sucked my head into his mouth again. God, he was doing this shit on purpose. I ran my fingers through his hair and let my hand rest at the base of his skull.

“So, you’re not going to show me how to deepthroat your cock?” he asked guilelessly.

How the fuck am I supposed to say no to that?

I coached my willing and eager student through the first steps. He gradually worked me into his mouth, pushing himself further each time he slid my dick between his lips. My fingertips gently pressed him forward, encouraging him to take more. I listened to Cory’s unabashed slurps and satisfied hums as he worked. His tongue rolled against me. He still had a few inches to go, but I was already breathing hard. Every couple trips down, he’d test the limits of his gag reflex with obvious results, but even the sound of him gagging on me drove me wild.

Damn, my boy can suck cock.

Deep throating would be overkill, but that’s what he wanted to do, so who was I to stop him?

“Now pretend like you’re swa--”

The rest of whatever I was going to say, all coherent thought, was lost as I slid into his throat. His pleased hum vibrated on my head and I moaned. Cory slid my dick back before he took me into his throat again. The sight of his small mouth stretched around my shaft, disappearing into my pubic hair, was just as arousing as the muscles in his throat massaging my head. I loved a good pair of DSLs, but his perfect bow lips sent me over the edge.

I was panting hard, fighting the urge to grab his head and fuck his pretty little mouth. He bobbed on my dick a few more times, but that was all I needed. I meant to warn him, but the only thing I could get out was a loud grunt. I fisted my fingers in his hair, making him take those first shots of come down his throat. I let him pull back so he could taste the rest of my orgasm. After the last spurt, he pulled off my cock and opened his mouth, eagerly displaying the come pooling on his tongue. Cory then swallowed, looking pleased with himself, before he bent back down to lick clean my spent member.

I lifted his head off my dick and kissed him until he was breathless. “Are you still going to look that smug when I fuck you senseless?” I pinched his nipple hard and he whimpered.

“Only one way to find out,” he said, standing up.

I stripped him of his shorts and underwear and led him over to the bed. He got one knee on the mattress and I stopped him. I bent him over there, half kneeling on the bed. He brought his other knee up and leaned down, resting his cheek on my comforter. I nudged his knees wider and he automatically arched his back. Probably the most perfect presentation for such a spectacular rear. I grabbed an asscheek in each hand--my dark skin tone contrasting with his untanned flesh. I ran the pad of my thumb over his dusky-pink hole and he practically purred.

“Damn,” I murmured. I dribbled spit down his asscrack, then ran my thumb over him again. He looked even better slick. I pressed more firmly and continued rubbing him, making him pant harder. He braced his knees further apart and I paused to admire my work thus far.

Cory grunted, pushing his hips back against my hand. “Please, more.”

I decided to push things and bent down to drag my tongue over him from taint to tailbone. With a surprised grunt, Cory lifted himself up on his hands and tried to look back at what I was doing. I licked him again and he cooed. I circled his hole with the tip of my tongue before pressing into him as I had with my thumb.

“Oh fuck,” he gasped.

“Like that?” I said, biting and sucking on the skin to the side of his ring, bringing up a slight mark. My hands gripped his ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging the beautifully shaped mounds.

“Yes,” he whispered.

“Good.”

“No one’s ever--”

He cut off in a moan as I squeezed his ass cheeks together, sandwiching my face between them, and shook my head--lightly abrading his sensitive skin with my five o’ clock shadow. Cory pushed his hips back against me, and I knew I had him. I placed my hand between his shoulder blades and gently pushed his upper-body back down. Then, I went to town, pulling out every trick I knew. Flicking, laving, fluttering with my tongue, going at every pleasurable spot I could find until he was calling me God in both tongues.

By the time I wore my tongue out, he was quivering. His pretty hole, an even pinker shade than before, tensed and relaxed as if grasping. It was time to take things further.

I pulled the bottle of lube off my nightstand and dribbled it down over his hole. He shivered as the cool liquid slipped over his crack and the back of his balls. I distributed it evenly with my fingers, making sure to coat all of those as well.

Cory whimpered when I gave him my middle finger, the digit sliding in with little resistance. I worked the lube into him before I added a second finger. His toes curled as I started slowly easing in and out of him. I grabbed his asscheek with my free hand and spread him open. I added a third finger, and he started cursing in a mix of Spanish and English.

My hand twitched against his ass, fighting a sudden and overwhelming urge to spank him. I didn’t understand this anymore than I understood the need to bite his neck yesterday, or the need to leave physical marks on him earlier this evening. Something about Cory’s body screamed hurt me, like he was releasing some weird pheromone that flipped a switch in the darker parts of my psyche. I kneaded his ass, spreading him so far open that it had to hurt. I worried briefly about hurting him, but if anything Cory seemed to be into it--pushing his ass onto my fingers and making noises that would be best described as “mewling”.

And so I gave in.

I gave him a light smack on his ass as I finger-fucked him and felt his answering tremble under my palm. He reached back to grab the opposite asscheek and pull himself open further. His mewling intensified, making the possibility that I would slip up and call him pussyboi that much greater. Of course, he seemed onboard with good boy, so he might like that one, too.

I smacked him again, this time hard enough to leave a bright red mark. He moaned loudly and thrust his ass onto my fingers. My dick, which had more than recovered while I ate him out, jumped. His cock was leaking so much pre-come it looked like it could drip on my sheets at any moment. I worked his ass harder with my fingers and spanked him again.

Cogeme, papi,” he purred, clenching his fist in the bedspread. Purring, mewling, back arched like a feline in full stretch.

I’m about to put my dick in a wildcat. “Pussyboi”, indeed.

I picked back up the bottle. “What was that?” I spread my fingers out a little and shot lube down into his ass. His whole body quivered.

Cogeme duro,” he pleaded. “Cogeme sin sentido.”

He had to be senseless already if he was begging to be grabbed. It didn’t occur to me at the time that our dialects were really that different.

~*~*~*~

En ingles,” Efrain demanded. He laid another smack on my ass

First, Efrain fucked me until I cried, then he bit me until I bled. He called me good boy like I was some fucking dog, and I ate that shit up.

And now, he had me with my ass up in the air, presenting like a cat in fucking heat, getting spanked.

“I’m still waiting, Cory,” he growled.

A warm sting spread across one side of my ass, blending into the slight scruff burn inside my ass cheeks and along my taint. I had nothing in my experience to explain why the radiating heat of his palm drove me crazy, but I wanted more of these little bits of pain. Taunting, rough handling, biting, slapping. Maybe Romero was right about me being a masochist. Just how far was I going to let Efrain push me? Was he going to pull my hair next?

Oh God, I hope he pulls my hair next.

“Por favor,” I whimpered.

“English,” he demanded in response. He thrust his fingers deep inside and ground his knuckles against my rim, as if to taunt me. I was whimpering, and I hated it, but I couldn’t stop.

“Please, ’Rain!”

“That’s at least one English word,” he said, laughing.

Fuck, even the laughing…

“Come on, Cory,” he said. “Your hole is all pretty and tight--it’s been a while since you had dick, hasn’t it?”

“Goddamn it,” I moaned in frustration.

“Answer me.”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“You need this fat dick your in your ass, don’tcha?”

I nodded and grunted in the affirmative, which was apparently the wrong response.

Efrain slapped my ass a couple times while pumping his fingers in me. “Use your words.”

“Yes,” I whined.

“See? That wasn’t so hard.” He continued finger-fucking me, playing the hell out of my prostate. “Tell me how much you need my fat cock in your tight little asshole.”

“’Rain.” Since when have I been so whiny?

“Tell me,” he growled, pushing my hand out of the way so he could spank my other cheek until it stung just as much. His fingers fucked me harder, making speech even more strained.

“Oh, fuck! ’Rain, please.” I sobbed. “Oh my God!”

“‘Please’?”

“I need it, papi. Please, I need your dick.”

“Yes,” Efrain hissed, without letting up with his fingers.

“Fuck me! Please, fuck me.”

“Good boy.” He gave my ass a squeeze as he abruptly pulled out his fingers, leaving me to shiver and pant while he put on a condom.

I couldn’t tell if I was shaking because I was still feeling his fingers or if I was anticipating what he was about to do to me. Condom on and lubed up, he rubbed against me, then he slapped his dick against my hole. I felt the shock of that slap all the way in my toes. He slapped me with his dick again, and I moaned.

I was shaking hard when he finally sank his head into me. My ass clenched hard around him and he pushed in a little deeper, his entrance eased through the ministrations of his talented tongue. I buried my face in the covers and moaned. Even with the fabric pressed around my mouth, and the music as loud as it was, the sound of those moans were carrying too far. However, he pulled me up until my back pressed into his chest. He thrust deeper into my body, and I gasped as his cock head dug into my prostate.

“Don’t muffle yourself, boy,” he told me. “I want to hear you scream.” His words hummed in my ear.

I knew I was already in trouble, but I couldn’t help egging him on. “Then give me a reason to scream.”

Efrain slowly slid out of me, then pushed back in. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me tighter to his body. His cock slipping in and out of me felt so good that I couldn’t help moaning, but I wondered for a moment if he was really going to talk a big game then slow fuck me to death.

I was about to say something smart when he slammed into my ass hard, knocking the air completely out of my chest as he entered me completely. He hit me again and again and again, his hips slamming into my smarting ass cheeks. His arms helped drive my ass down on his dick so brutally that I was too winded to cry out. Little black spots swam in front of my eyes as he assaulted my hole, and I felt like I could pass out.

And just as suddenly, he slowed down, resuming the long, slow fucking from before. This time, my ass was so keyed up that even the smallest movement made me cry out. My voice rose as he drove me closer to coming. I reached up to stroke my cock, but he slapped my hands away and told me no. He laughed when I started whining. With how hard I was clenched around him, there was no way he didn’t know how close I was to climaxing.

Infuriatingly, he grabbed both of my arms and twisted them behind me, crossing them across the small of my back. He pinned my arms there, pitching my body forward, and began fucking me hard again. It was just as fast and vicious as before, but I was able to breathe this time. I just ended up screaming more than breathing while he thoroughly wrecked my ass.

I was shaking, barely able to hold myself up. My shoulders and hips hurt. It hurt and felt impossibly good all at the same time, and I edged closer to the brink. He was right there with me; his dick felt thicker than before and his bucking thrusts went wild. He growled as he plowed me. His grunts got tighter and closer together.

I felt the tell-tale pulse along his shaft. Soon, he was coming hard, but he didn’t stop. I was so lost that the only words I could remember were “oh fuck”. I wanted him to slap me again, to jerk my dick, to fuck me harder, to let me come, but the only thing I could get out were those two little words. I started repeating them over and over, trying and failing to communicate these needs. I just needed that little bit extra to make it over the top. He released one of my arms to reach under me, wrapping my aching dick in a firm grip.

And then, I came. It spilled out of me, spread across the sheets. He let go of my other arm and I fell forward. With my face safely buried in the covers again, I screamed louder than I’d ever screamed. Efrain milked my dick, squeezing out the last remnants. He slapped me, and my ass returned the favor.

~*~*~*~

Efrain didn’t give me a choice whether or not I spent the night.

He managed to trap me in an almost endless loop of snuggling and fucking. He was nice enough to let me get in a little power nap after pounding my ass through the mattress yet again, but it wouldn’t take long before he came after me with that meaty dick once more. By the third time, my throat was too raw to speak and my legs were too weak to stand. I couldn’t walk to the bathroom to clean myself up, let alone walk out the door. He had to bring me hot tea and a washcloth in bed.

And he still woke me up later for more fucking.

I suppose I could have turned him down, but who in their right mind turns down a man who can fuck like that?

Alright, there may have been a couple times where I initiated.

And, regardless of who initiated sex, I always begged for the fuck.

Like I said, who in their right mind turns down a man who can fuck like that?

All told, I got in three good hours of sleep that night. My hips ached, and my voice barely existed. Luckily, he didn’t get too crazy with the spanking after the first round or my ass would have been toast.

Football practice is going to be a bitch.

I booked it early, mainly because I had a mid-morning lecture that I couldn’t miss. However, I think I would risk losing the use of my legs entirely if we woke up together.

My roommates all had early morning classes or work, so they were milling about in the suite when I finally stumbled in after eight. I immediately nabbed the massive bottle of ibuprofen we kept on the kitchenette counter and filled a glass of water.

“The biter strikes again,” Romero said, leering.

I growled. “He did not...”

Gio pointed at his neck without looking up from his notes. “What’s up with your voice?”

“Sounds like he enjoyed himself,” Romero said.

I ignored their commentary and hurried over to the mirror on my closet door. On the side of my neck were two thumb-print sized hickeys. I pulled down the collar of my shirt and found a full constellation starting at my collarbone and trailing across my pec. I had a slight tan still, but the marks stood out against my skin.

“I’m going to fucking kill him.”

“How did you not notice him giving you a hickey?” Al asked.

“How did you not notice three?” Romero said.

Gio laughed. “Same way he didn’t notice when the guy bit him.”

Since I had to take the bandage off in the shower, both the guys in the locker room and my roommates saw Efrain’s teeth marks. My teammates thought it was a girl, but Romero blabbed to Al and Gio. He’d been trying to get me to tell him which guy since yesterday morning and felt that enlisting the help of our roommates had the highest chance of success.

I ignored them all and grabbed a quick shower. I was already running late by the time I got on my clothes and nabbed a protein shake from the fridge. Thank fucking God that my legs were less gelatinous or else I wouldn’t be able to book it to my nine o’clock class.

At practice later, I punched Efrain’s arm when no one was looking.

“What was that for?” he said, rubbing his arm.

I narrowed my eyes. “You know exactly what that was for,” I hissed.

He laughed. “I couldn’t help myself.”

I punched his shoulder in the same spot, winning a satisfying yelp from him.

“The fuck? That shit’s gonna bruise.”

“Oh man, I couldn’t help myself.”

He rubbed his arm. “I’ll make it up to you tonight,” he said with his characteristic wolfish grin.

“No.”

“What do you mean no?”

“Already have plans.”

“Because I left hickeys?”

“Because I’m going out dancing with some friends.”

An odd look flashed across his face. If I didn’t know better, I’d say it was jealousy. “Tomorrow night, then?”

“Study group,” I lied.

“On a Friday?” The odd look again.

“Well, yeah.” Fuck, telling him No was almost as fun as telling him Yes.

He sighed. “Fine, but you’re coming over Saturday after the game.”

“Oh, I am?”

“Yeah, so clear your schedule.”

“You’re so sure that I’m going to cancel my weekend plans.”

“Damn straight.” He smirked. “Oh, and bring a toothbrush. Your ass ain’t sneaking out while I’m asleep this time.”

“You gonna tie me to the bed or something?”

“Don’t tempt me,” he said. “But, if you’re a good boy, I may make you breakfast.”

He sauntered off before I could respond. It seemed he was not giving me a choice about spending the night again.

~*~*~*~

“Why are you still in your underwear?”

I walked my bikini brief-clad ass back to my bed to peruse my wardrobe choices, leaving Cory to close the door.

“God, Preston,” he complained. “We’re supposed to pick up Berta and Luz in ten minutes.”

“Oh, please,” I shot back over my shoulder. “They’re probably more behind than I am.” Marina’s friends Berta and Luz had been whining about her ditching them for lez-Delia. Apparently, Cory and I were to blame for the hook up, and they demanded that we go out dancing with them as compensation.

I didn’t know why, but they chose country line dancing. I hated country music. Country music is why we can’t have nice things. But it was a good excuse to make Cory wear his Stetson and Western boots. He even had his plaid shirt tucked in with a respectably sized belt buckle.

He slipped off his boots and flopped down on my bed while I tried to decide what I was going to wear.

“Don’t overthink it,” he said. “Solid colors are a pretty safe bet.”

He rolled over on his back and put his hat over his face as if he was going to take a nap. The first three buttons of his shirt were open over his muscular chest, and a simple braided leather cord hugged his neck. Above that were two lovebites.

You little slut.

I pounced on him and straddled his lap. His hat fell off his face as I tickled the side of his neck.

“Where’d you get these? Hm? Have any more?” I tried to look under his shirt, but he grabbed my hands and fought me off. Thus routed, I started bouncing on his lap and chanting, “Tell me, tell me,” over and over.

He rolled over and pinned me under his body. “Could you at least put on clothes before you start jumping on me?”

I wrapped my arms and legs around him. “Bitch, this is closest you’ve been to a dick in weeks.”

He smirked down at me.

“No way. Who?”

“I’m not telling you that.”

I tightened my hold on him. “I’m staying naked until you tell me!”

He rolled his eyes and reached around to pull his phone out of his back pocket. “Alright, but you can’t tell Romero and them who it is.”

Cory quickly scrolled through his phone and showed me a picture. It was a bathroom selfie with the message, You turned this down to go dancing????

Damn, Cory knew how to pick ’em.

The guy was totally of the tall, dark and handsome variety. He was shirtless, exposing his gorgeous, lightly furred chest. His thumb hooked his waistband, drawing it down teasingly, but the fabric was thin enough that you knew exactly what he had going on under there--a lot.

God, I wonder if Cory can be persuaded to share.

Then, I got a good look at his face.

“He looks familiar, Cory,” I demanded. “Why does he look familiar?”

“We play together.”

“You clearly have,” I said, pointing out his hickeys. While rolling around, I’d noticed a series of them across his upper chest.

“No, literally. Football. He’s on the team.”

“You skank!” I gasped.

“Oh, you wouldn’t hesitate to hit it, given the chance.” He reached between us and poked at my dick, which I admit was a little hard. Though, to be fair, I’d been rolling around in my underwear with my legs wrapped around a seriously cute football player that I’d already had the pleasure of sucking off.

“So, you’ve managed to land a boyfriend.”

“We’re just fucking around.”

I poked at the hickeys on his neck. “That’s not fucking around, that’s marking territory.”

“I doubt that.”

“No, seriously. Ever try picking up someone whilst sporting visible lovebites?”

“Can’t say that I have.”

“It’s not easy,” I explained. “He’s cock-blocking you.”

“He has no reason to cock-block me.”

“He wants to keep you for himself.” Cory seemed to think on this for a bit, and a half-smile began to form. “You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“I guess so.”

“You guess so. Bitch, please. You’re already in love with him.”

“I’m not in love with him.”

“But, you really like him.”

He sighed forlornly. “Yeah, I really like him.”

“So,” I said, bouncing up. “How big is his dick?"

“Oh my God, Preston.”

“On a scale of Micro-to-Indie.”

“You’re such a fucking size queen.”

“Bigger than me? Bigger than you?” I gasped. “Bigger than Indie?”

He groaned, but finally fessed up. “Closer to Indie’s size.”

I jumped on him again. “Bitch, who’s the size queen?” Then I noticed a bandage sticking out. “What happened there?”

He rolled his eyes. “I’m going to regret this,” he said as he lifted one side of the bandage. “But, I already regret enough about this conversation.” Underneath was a scabbed-over bite.

“This guy?” I pointed to his phone.

“Yeah,” he said as he rolled me off his lap. “Right at the climax.” He put his hands over his face as if in shame. “I came so hard I passed out.”

“Damn, Bo Peep, you just went from bears to wolves.”

~*~*~*~

Copyright © 2020 Dayne Mora; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 11
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I’ve already stated how much I loved WLM v4.  You have improved upon perfection, Dayne;  This chapter rocked!!  I can’t wait for each update but understand the “distractions” of life.
Take your time;  I’ll be waiting here like a hooker at Fleet Week 😁.  It’ll be worth it....especially when the results are this stellar.
The best to you and your loved ones.  Stay safe.  

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

OK...it looks like it's been almost a year...need suggestions? Amateur writer here (erotic stories for friends); SO MANY possibilities but you, my friend, are amazing...PLEASE, MORE!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I am enjoying the story, and Efraim having sex with Cory was very good.  Too bad the story is on hold. I would like to see what will happen with them.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..