Jump to content

Wolf Like Me v5 3. E-P-I-C

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Comedy, Romance

Cory, 18 year-old walking Texas stereotype who swings both ways, comes to Virgina Tech to play football and hopefully be less of a closet case.

**This is a re-write of the original Wolf Like Me, which was previously Efrain and Cory.  As I've grown as a writer, my first foray into the genre just didn't reflect who I was anymore.**

Copyright © 2020 Dayne Mora; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I fell in love with these characters as “Efrain and Cory” on Nifty and “Wolf Like Me” here (reading new chapters of W L M is what made me join GA so thank you.) I’m onboard for and look forward to this version as well. 
 

Welcome back.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Hey Dayne, apart from differences in style that come with getting better at writing, how different Is the story, the plot?

Best

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Hey Dayne, apart from differences in style that come with getting better at writing, how different Is the story, the plot?

Best

I neglected a few plot lines when I first wrote WLM--like, the fact that there should be friction between Efrain and Cory because Rain's a total Narnia boy and Cory came to VT specifically because he didn't want to be in the closet anymore.  Kind of a glaring plothole, especially when Cory starts sharing their relationship with more of their friends.  The characters should have some more depth to them, which I developed through extended dialogue and narration (you'll see this in ch 3 with Al, Gio and Romero, but I've also put in some work on them in earlier sections).  Previously, side characters were just randos with names and weren't given much consideration until I needed them for something.

4 hours ago, sapphire2619 said:

Omg you’re alive!!! I can’t wait to read your new writings!!!😍

I'm hanging in there!

On 1/14/2020 at 2:02 AM, FanLit said:

I fell in love with these characters as “Efrain and Cory” on Nifty and “Wolf Like Me” here (reading new chapters of W L M is what made me join GA so thank you.) I’m onboard for and look forward to this version as well. 
 

Welcome back.

Oh God, I avoid Nifty just so I don't have to be reminded of just how bad I sounded back then. lol  I'm glad you're here on GA--there's lots more talent to find here (and significantly fewer stories that involve pee).

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Woo Hoo❣️❣️
Seeing chapter 5 update made my day❣️❣️
I’ve liked the improvements so far.

Blessed safety to you and your loved ones. 💛

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm really missing these guys they are definitely some of my favorite characters out of all the stories I've read here on GA.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..