Jump to content
    Fantasyboy69
  • Author
  • 17,830 Words
  • 12,873 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Full Moon - 2. Chapter 2

Monday in the office was kinda funny in a scary way. I knew they were all Lycanthropes of whatever sort. Wolves were the most dominant here with a few tigers, owls and bears thrown in. The funny thing is I was not the least bit frightened and I should have been. I came in whistling and all the bitches took one sniff of me and look so confused. I know they smelled me, but they also smelled Patrick's scent that still lingered about me although he had told me how to clean up with a soap that neutralized odors to some extent. Yet I was wearing my heavy jacket since it was raining and we had cuddled in it together beside the fire before we drove back to Salem. His scent still lingered on it and thus on me. No need for him to mark his territory, I did it for him.

I stepped onto the elevator with a pretty brunette with pansy eyes and a great set of tits. Normally I would have been all over her but I was not in the mood for anyone other than Patrick. She on the other hand was very happy to see me. “Hi. You're Jonathan right?”

“Sure am.”

“My name is Connie,” she said with a sight purr in her voice.

“Ah, Constance Yates from accounting. I'm glad I caught you alone.” Her face lit up and she stepped closer, her blouse seeming to open of its own accord to offer a great look into the Grand Canyon of Cleavage, the Marianas Trench of Tits. “Other than your duties in accounting you handle overseas accounts in the Caymans, right?” She nodded, sidling up closer to where her leg was touching mine. Heavy handed tactics that could get her fired. “The sales for that region are down by fifteen percent. I need you to inquire among your peers who is being lazy. Reviews are coming up after the next filing day and I would hate to bear the bad news since I have only been here a week.”

The look on her face was comical. She was expecting something a bit more romantic I think. “I'm the only one who sells to that region,” she said as she took a step back. Her nose must have told her I was not interested in her at all. I did not like to be hunted like this, it was a turnoff.

“Then I'm glad this was a private conversation. Try to get your sales up before reviews so I can say that a discreet word was all it took to get you back on track. I am sure Mr. McLeod will be happy to know his employees aren't lazy.” She stepped closer again and slid her hand inside my jacket and pulled it away as if burned. “Oh! Are you okay? Did you cut yourself on my necklace?” I asked and pulled out the silver wolf head. She looked at it and took a very hasty step back just as the doors opened for my floor. “If it gets too painful you should get a band-aid. Can't risk infection.” I waved as the doors closed and chuckled to myself, removing my outer jacket and letting them all see the pendant. Almost as a one every set of eyes looked to it, knew what it meant, and looked away.

“You are going to cause trouble, young man.” I looked back at the janitor, that Sean Connery look alike. He glanced at the pendant and snickered. “Nice necklace.”

“Thanks. Mr. Andrews sent it to me via my OA as a welcoming gift to the main office. Seems he likes that I play no favorites and don't tolerate prejudice where I work.” I looked him dead in the eye, knowing this was one of Patrick's kind. His slightly wrinkled face broke into a grin.

“Seems like someone told ya before they should have.” He did not seem displeased about that either. I think he was kind of happy I was openly saying I would not tolerate anyone putting the Canis Lunais down because they were born Lycans and not infected.

“It happens when I'm in charge of layoffs. I want to thank you, Eugene, for keeping my office so clean. Nice to know someone around here takes their duties seriously and with professional decorum.” He nodded and went on about his day. I walked to my office and hung up my coat. Patrick came in with my memos and messages. “Close the door and let me hear what I have going on today.” He closed the door and quietly came over to kiss my cheek.

“Thanks for Gene. He gets way more harassment than I do.”

“Is that a formal complaint?” He shook his head, telling me I had to see it for myself. I nodded and we got to work. Once I had the rundown he went back to his desk and I sat at mine. We had agreed to play it cool although anyone with eyes, ears and a nose could tell we were intimate, just not at work. No sooner had I sat than my phone rang. “Jonathan Davenport,” I said briskly.

“It's Angus. There has been an incident report with your name in it.” He sounded almost angry.

“Really? I just got here twenty minutes ago and my entire trip here I was never alone. I am sure security cameras saw my every move.” The bitch had run and told on me.

“A young lady filed an injury report and cited you as the cause.”

“You mean Ms. Yates in accounting? I had a private conversation with her informing her that her sales were down and that reviews were coming up. I believe in thanks she gave me a chaste and companionable pat and cut her finger or something on my necklace. I told her she should put a band-aid on it to lessen the chance of infection. It should be all logged on the camera.”

“Jonathan, don't hem and haw with me. What happened?”

“She practically was trying to get me out of my clothes in the elevator and had her hands in my jacket and cut her finger.” You wanna play hardball, Connie? I can play all day. “I would like to hope she will not make advances like this again in hopes of garnering favor so close to reviews.” I opened up her employee file and found seventeen claims of harassment against her in the past year alone but none panned out.

“I see. By your tone and first statement you don't seem to want to make this formal.” Angus was looking for a way to keep everyone happy since he was probably watching the surveillance footage right now.

“I am flattered by her attention but I think it inappropriate for the work place. I believe a gentle warning should suffice. I am sure this is an isolated event.” Bull shit! The bitch was a fucking whore by the statements the other guys had made.

“Then I will speak to her discreetly. So you are doing you reviews after the next filing days?”

“Yes sir. You probably know my file inside and out so you know I do them at random times.” I heard a grunt on the other end of the line.

“I won't keep you then, Jonathan.” He hung up and I stuck my tongue out at the receiver before hanging it up. Time to do some investigating. Time to cause some trouble. By the end of the day, after two meetings with the top sellers for the region, to learn first hand what I needed to know here, I had done some digging and found the entire employee roster for the building. Calling in Patrick we went over every name and he pointed out every Lunais here and then I went further. I found out not only were they not being promoted when they had better skills than the mongrels they put there, they were not getting raises. I checked everywhere to look for patterns to use so it did not look like I was singling out this group of people. I found some other non-wolves that were being shafted for those who were wolves or at least canines. I compiled the list and found out the names of all those who got the jobs instead and as a whole their work was substandard.

All week I gathered info on everyone because I was going to shake this company and its stupid hierarchy up. I even dug around in Patrick's file for any dirt and found only that he had never applied himself to assisting his last boss. “Lacks initiative,” and “lazy” were common in the reports. The last boss was transferred out by Angus for embezzling so the reports were ignored. Nice to know my boy was a hard worker. File after file I looked at, even logging in extra hours to get this review done. Friday afternoon I sent out a mass email letting all the staff know how I did my reviews. It was simple. White backgrounds showed no problems and they were in no way getting fired, but they would not be up for promotion. Red was a notice of a probationary period where their division heads would keep an eye on them to look for improvement or I would personally. Yellow backgrounds were for exemplary reports and to let them know they are being considered for raises and/or promotions. Grey was a notice of termination where they would have one chance to meet with me, their division head and Angus to discuss reassignment rather than termination.

“You have an interesting way of doing things, Jonathan,” said Angus when I handed him the approval for this style of notification. “Simple and direct with nothing to get wrong. I like this reassignment idea.”

“They should not be punished if they fail to succeed in a place they may have trouble in. I recall my supervisor transferred me to another division and I flourished there rather than get fired.”

“All good then. When will these be sent out?”

“Next Thursday after we get back from the filing days. Only you know this. Less anxiety that way, less mistakes during filing. The actual reviews for the rest will be at your convenience.” He nodded like that was a good idea. It had been Patrick's idea too since he said after a full moon Lycanthropes are very lethargic for a day or two and more susceptible to accepting change. This way they would not really raise a stink if they get canned.

“Good. You are aware that your division head for sales enters in your reports.”

“Yup. He told me I would be evaluated for next review. Training period.”

“Good.” He dismissed me with a wave of his hand and I left his office and headed down to mine.

Gene was just leaving it with a load of trash and I gave him a nod of thanks which he returned. On my desk was a small basket with a red bow and a card. It was filled with fudge, my one major vice, and I sat to read the card.

 

Jonathan,

Thanks for thinking the best of us here.

 

That was all it said and it brought a smile to my face. Looks like word got around of what I was doing and I know which little bird told which little bird. “Patrick could you come here for a moment?”

“Yes, Mr. Davenport.” He came in my office and shut the door. He looked at the fudge and smiled.

“Someone has been very generous to me. Since I don't know who sent them I cannot find favor with anyone.” I stood and wrapped my arms about his waist. “Tell him thanks for the delivery and to thank the cook.”

“You are smarter than they know.”

“You are the only one who knows what I'm planning, knows I love fudge, and who it affects. So you will let them know.” I swatted him on the butt and shooed him from my office with a piece of fudge in his hands.

 

All weekend and into the next week I had not slept well. I chalked it up to the reviews but it wasn't. Monday night had me pacing my floor in my sleeping shorts. It was the first night of the full moon and I was merely waiting for it show its face through my window. Patrick told me that I was to stay away from him during the full moon and I had to agree. He would be getting all fuzzier and I may not. I scratched my chin in thought. A smile toyed about my lips as I thought about Sunday night and lying in bed with him. Just out of the shower we crawled between the sheets and just relaxed. Our love making had become regular as far as it happened every night, but it was far from normal. He liked it when I was rough and it made him even more wild to know that he had to restrain himself just in case I had not been infected. Any time we were together outside of work we never wore clothes. Just before the shower when I had dropped my pants he was right there to slide that soft tongue up the shaft to get me aroused which took all of a second. He didn't spend much time down there since we always had sex in the shower. Less chance of bodily fluids being exchanged even though if I wasn't blowing my wad in his ass it was down his throat. He seemed to like the taste. “It's like your smell. There is something about it that exudes sex appeal. I bet every bitch...I mean woman you have been with swallowed even if she hadn't before.”

“True. Huh.” I thought about it too and he was right. Every person I had been with had swallowed. I just thought I was lucky. I could not argue his point since I could not get enough of his load. Something about it was like nectar from his nuts and I was the hummingbird. I could not get enough even though he produced it like ten times faster than I did. I could swallow one at breakfast on Saturday and get the same size load an hour later and every hour after.

My train of thought, which had my dong making a tent in my shorts, stopped as the full moon peeked in my window. It looked at it, hoping I did not change and praying I did. There was nothing at first, but I felt a gut wrenching pain that made me bend over grabbing my sides. I fell to the floor in agonizing pain and I felt my skin crawling as my body hair began to grow and become denser. It came in thick and jet black when I was an auburn. Feeling the shorts tighten and then get shredded as I grew out of them was the most comfortable part of this. The most painful was the growing of the tail. That alone was as painful as when I dislocated my shoulder in high school playing football and fell on it the next day. I could feel it elongating, feel every inch that was not natural to my body as waves of agonizing pain that were worse than the last...

Then all the pain was gone, leaving me whimpering and whining on the floor. I knew I had changed but as I stood I was no Lupus. I stood on my hind legs and had to duck to not bump the ceiling. My paws were huge and I realized I was far bigger than the feral in the woods. I took an unsteady step towards the mirror in the corner, my tail automatically compensating for my new gait. Dude, I gotta say this though. When I got to the mirror I looked at the lupine face of one sexy wolf. I was massively muscled, sleek, trim and glistening in the lamplight. My eyes had retained the same dark green but were now flecked with gold and when I smiled my teeth were white and sharp as knives. “Look out Patrick,” I said, my voice much deeper and sounding like James Earl Jones dropped a few octaves.

I pulled out a pair of sweat pants that would fit in the waist and eased them on. I was way surprised I could manipulate objects almost as well as I could as a human and I gingerly slipped my legs into them. I ended up having to rip off the elastic cuffs from the bottom and then they went on albeit like long shorts. I thought about going out and over to Patrick's house but that could be bad. He could mistake me for someone else and attack. He could not be home and I would be running the risk of being found by neighbors. I may run afoul of other Lycans which would suck in a bad way. So opted to stay home and went down stairs carefully. They creaked under my increased weight but I knew they would hold since I did not weigh more than five hundred pounds by my estimate and they could hold eight hundred on each step. I cringed when a car went by outside, but I knew it for what it was even if my now far superior hearing thought it was coming through the wall at me. I smelled that my cottage cheese was going bad and tossed it out; I only realized why when I tossed it and knew that I had smelled it from upstairs. I knew I was far stronger as I could feel it in every movement I made. My muscles rippled with awesome strength and I wondered how much of it would carry over to my human self.

I taught myself to drink water by lapping it since I did not have the same mechanism as a human, even eying the toilet with humor. “Nasty,” I rumbled and then chuckled. I sat on the floor and then curled up finding that better than sitting since I now had a tail. I realized I was dead tired and not even hungry. I had expected to go tearing off into the night to steal chickens or cattle to feed my monstrous appetite, but I was not even hungry. I did get up and found out I could walk on all fours just as easily as bipedal and since I did not have to stoop to go through the halls I found it easier indoors. I grabbed the leftover meatloaf from the night before and ate it because I knew I would be hungry in the morning. That done I went back upstairs and into my room where I closed the curtains, turned out the light, and curled up on the floor. No sense in getting dog hairs in the bed. I was tired from the lack of sleep leading up to tonight and I knew I would sleep like a rock. Tucking my nose under my tail I was soon dreaming about chasing deer through the forest and feasting on the entrails with a huge pack beside me.

I awoke on the floor and stretched. When I looked down I wondered if I had dreamed it all, but I was wearing the sweatpants which I cinched the drawstring and stood. I was curious and lifted the edge of my huge bed, easily lifting the solid oak four poster with one hand. “Epic,” I said and took a quick shower. I set out my clothes for the day and dialed Patrick.

“Hello?” came his voice on the other side. He sounded tired. Must have had a rough night. Did my insomnia give me a better night than the others because I slept?

“Hey there Patrick, guess what.”

“By the way you sound you didn't change.” I could not tell if he was happy or sad.

“Wrong, dude. I make one sexy black wolfman.” I heard the phone hit the floor. It made me snicker that he had reacted so well. I would have paid to see the look on his face when I told him.

“What? You changed?” His voice had that same double edge tone. “I'm coming over.”

“Good. I need to get a few lessons tonight and I want to see you. I missed holding you.” I did too. The line went dead and I smiled. He was certainly eager!

He was at my door ten minutes later looking dead to the world but still so handsome to my eyes. I kissed him softly on the lips, making sure to keep the pendant away from him. Patrick began sniffing me and gave me the oddest look. “You don't smell any different and you should.” His eyes went to the pendant. “And you're wearing silver. Are you sure you didn't just dream it?”

I looked down at the pendant which I had taken off to shower and put back on like I had since I had gotten it. I had been wearing it last night during the change and had not been hurt. “But how?” I went over to my sofa and lifted it one handed into the air. “I couldn't do this before.”

“I'm calling my Father. He may know something about this.” He reached for the phone and I felt like this would be a bad idea. Something said I should keep my Lycanthropy as much of a secret as I could. Perhaps it was that last shred of doubt I had about losing my humanity.

“No, we can figure it out.” He stopped and looked at me strangely. “Dude, we're both intelligent people. If we don't come up with anything then we can ask Mr. Andrews.” That satisfied him and he came back over.

“Describe the change and how it felt.” I did, in very vivid detail. Every tingle from the hair growing, the act of balancing compensated by my tail, the pain of that tail growing. The jumping at the car driving by, knowing I needed more cottage cheese, scarfing down a half of a meatloaf like it was nothing.

“You did change, but how can you be awake like this? First changes are always the worst and I know you had not been sleeping well. That would knock you out like you said, but you would...should still be comatose. How can you still be wearing the pendant?” I shrugged and took it off. Patrick's nose flared at the same time mine did. I knew what he smelled like and I liked his scent. It was subtle and earthy like the delicate dew on morning grass. Now I smelled all of him. That same sexual smell that I had always liked even subconsciously was there but it was so prevalent that my cock was getting hard right there. I could smell his own arousal and confusion as to why my scent suddenly flared like his own. I dropped the pendant on the floor and ripped off his clothes, he hands doing the same to mine. I was still mostly in control of my thoughts and I recalled him saying he would rape me if he could smell me stronger. I knew what he meant now. I could not keep my hands, my mouth, anything off him. Our lips smashed together as our tongues battled for dominance. Those gentle hands that I knew could rip me apart were trying to do that right then, his normal boundaries gone for the moment, but it was nothing compared to the raking trails I was leaving along his back. He was whimpering in pleasure as I went from his mouth to his neck and bit, not nibbled my way down his chest to his nipple. I chewed on it like it was the finest candy and I felt something in me shift. Something changed in me and I could feel a new thought process bloom. I tapped into that and I whined as I felt myself change. Patrick stepped back and watched me become a hybrid, not the full one I was last night but one like him in the woods; more wolf than fully human. I got a lot taller, a lot bigger and the hairs on my body grew out to be a short blanket of black mixed with auburn.

It was not painful at all but my senses were again much keener than when I was fully human but not as good as last night. “Believe me now,” I asked with a smile and his answer was to run his fingers through my hair which felt so good I fell over in puppyish submission. “No wonder dogs love this. Don't stop, me likey.”

“Jon, this is amazing. You can touch silver.” I nodded like I had gotten that memo. “Any silver?” I perked up at the thought and got to my feet reluctantly. I trudged to the china cabinet and opened a drawer. I took out a silver spoon and held it. Nothing happened to me at all. Patrick touched it with the barest amount of skin and pulled back with a hiss. “You are amazing.”

“I know that, but what about me being able to touch silver?” Despite everything he laughed and socked me hard in the shoulder. Harder than ever but it still felt the same. Mondo pain tolerance! I gave him one back and he went staggering. When he looked up his smile was one of challenge, but I held up my hands. “Not in the house, Patrick.” I looked inward again and found the off switch for my mid-form. The change back had me staggering and he caught me before I went face first into the wall.

“Easy, love, you need to wait a bit before you change to and from.” I nodded, staying there in his arms. He lifted me easily and put me on the sofa. I smiled up at him and pulled him atop me which was my favorite position to cuddle even though I was the top in our relationship. Our naked bodies were entwined in a gentle embrace, far from the savagery of the first part of this. Our senses were no duller but that sudden flare was gone which I liked. We both liked to be slow and almost lazy about our love making, knowing that when we got to the actual sex it would be fiery and almost violent since he loved pain. Now, with me infected, there was no reason to restrain ourselves from him digging his nails into my back like he had the first time. That made me tingle with anticipation.

It was new for me to feel everything more keenly and when he began to nibble at my ear and neck I whimpered and bucked below him. He stayed on, but he looked shocked. “Sorry. That's more sensitive now than before.” He raised a brow and kissed down my hairless chest to my rigid dong. My back arched as he licked the tip as softly as he could. “Oh fuck me running!” I gasped and pushed his head down. Like he always did he took every inch on the first taste but this time I had no control over my reaction and I shot the load of all cum loads down his throat. My nails raked along his back and he groaned which made me shoot harder since I was buried in his throat. It seemed like eternity that it went on and when I finally crashed back down to earth from orbit I saw him grinning like a fool. “Think you're all that, huh?” He nodded. I picked him up in my arms, not tired in the least, and carried him up the stairs, a feat I could never have done even in as good a shape as I was. Short he may be, but Patrick was one solid dude. I eased him onto the bed and pressed my lips to his, content to just kiss him as he was content to be kissed. Patrick wrapped his arms around me as I slid on top of him, a rare position for us during cuddle time...

Then the phone rang. We both growled at it simultaneously and then snickered. I picked it up and said, “You had better be my mother or dying for interrupting me.” Patrick had only heard me answer the phone like this if we had been waylaid and it brought a dopey grin to his face.

“No, bro, but when you hear the righteous news you'll die.”

“Dean...dude I don't care if you got laid this century, you're killing me here.” I put him on speaker phone and went back to lie atop Patrick and toy with his chest hair. I had told him enough about Dean that he had wanted to meet him.

“Gettin' some, dude? Bogus timing, but since she's probably been plowed like a hundred times she can rest while I tell you the most awesome news.” I laughed and kissed Patrick's nose.

“Fine, but I won't be responsible should you get a letter bomb. Tell me your news so I can get back to what I want to be doing.” Patrick flipped us over and began to trail kisses along my jaw. I didn't care if Dean heard us snogging, he'd banged a chick with me once.

“Bro, I got a promotion...to your old job!” I mimed shooting myself in the head and Patrick snickered

“Super, bye.”

“You know what that means right? You're staying at HQ for a long time.” I could see the appeal of his new job then. I would be able to stay with Patrick much longer than I thought. Maybe there was a certain former pack leader behind this. That would be the sneaky thing I would expect from a werewolf who liked me with his pup. Apparently Patrick understood the same thing and kissed me very passionately. “So you fitting in?”

“Never have, most pussies are too tight for me.” Dean roared with laughter and Patrick stopped kissing me to chuckle silently against my chest. “Dean, you remember me telling you the company was sold? Well, the former owner is an awesome dude. He likes the fact I'm sleeping with his offspring.” Patrick chuckled harder and to keep quiet he went back down to my balls and began to lick and suck on them. My voice shook as I said, “Best head ever. Great body, bluest eyes, tighter than anything in history, perfect ass...” I trailed away in a groan.

“Blowing ya right now, huh?” I made some sort of affirmative grunting noise. “Awesome. Well when can I meet her?”

“Never. Dude, I'm hanging up now.”

“Righteous, I'm at your front door anyway.” The door bell rang. I slammed my hand on the disconnect button on my phone and looked down at Patrick who whined like a cute, beaten puppy. He wanted to continue, and so help me I wanted to never stop, but if that really was Dean then I would be going to prison for murdering my bud.

“I hate him. I will infect him and stab him with a silver spoon in his brain!” Patrick laughed and rolled off of me. I wanted to scream, but I did miss my bud. “Go put on a robe, love, and lets go get revenge by telling him I'm dating a guy exclusively.” I pushed off the bed and did not bother to put on any clothes which had the Man standing at half mast when I went to the front door to look through the peep hole. Sure enough there was the dipshit right there. With a small bag which meant he was staying for maybe one night or two since the filing day was company wide. I opened the door and glared.

“Whoa, I did interrupt.” He stepped inside since it was like 2° out there right now, but I had not felt it at all. Added perk: ignoring all but the most extreme weather. “Put the Man away so I won't get bashed if you turn too fast.” I snorted and picked up the pile of rags that had been mine and Patrick's clothes.

“Have a seat while I go put on some pants. I'll never forgive you for this,” I said as I always did when he did something that made my life harder. I always forgave him though. Dean sat and I turned to go back up stairs but Patrick was right there with a pair of pants which he exchanged for the pile of rags silently to get rid of them and grab the essentials out of it. “Okay. So why the fuck did you fly all the way out here?” I pulled on my pants and made sure the Man was comfy.

“Orientation. Guess they got some training thing now that tells me how to say you're fired.” I laughed and shook my head. “I'll be here in town for the week at a posh hotel the company is paying for. So where is this bodacious babe you were banging?” He set his bag on the sofa next to him and took off his shoes to tuck his feet under him. Like me he hated shoes and suits. Hell he hated anything below 65°.

“Probably ran out of the room and leaped out the window.” Patrick came in with a quick breakfast and sat in my lap. Dean's eyes just about bugged out of his head as he saw the sheer size of my wolfman in a sarong. Just to make him even more freaked out I kissed Patrick softly on the lips while sliding my hand across his chest and caught his lip with my teeth as we pulled apart which made him whimper. I looked back at Dean whose mouth was so wide he could fit both our dicks in it with room to spare. Never have I seen him so shocked. He knew I fooled around with a few guys in college but knew my rules. “Dean, this is my boy Patrick. Babe, this is Dean, my bud.”

Patrick leaned forward and shook his stunned hand. “Nice to meet you. Jon's told me so many stories about you. Do you really have a birthmark on your left nut?” He turned that gorgeous smile on him and I could barely suppress my grin as Patrick's scent went to what I could only think of as happy. It was like smelling sunshine. He was playing up the gay boy role so well.

“Me chu,” Dean said...and least that's what it sounded like. Patrick and I broke into laughter and both pointed at him. It was so funny to see his eyes trying to pull back into his head. This was totally worth being interrupted...almost. “Is this for real? I mean...whoa.”

“Yeah it is dude.” Patrick sat in the chair beside me, careful to keep his still somewhat bleeding back for staining the upholstery. “I met him at work and he's the best friend I have here.”

“I saw him get off the elevator and right away I fell in love.” I smiled over at Patrick although he knew what I was feeling. “Here is this tall, handsome man who the first day to call me by my first name.”

“And that's weird how?” Dean asked.

“He's my boss. I'm his OA.” Patrick had dropped the act which was only funny for a short time. Dean sent me a sly look.

“Best OA I've ever had too. Even without the amazing sex and hours of cuddle time.” Dean was about to yell at me for the first half but the last half of the comment blew that out of the water. Like I said he knew my rules and knew I did not cuddle.

“Seducing your OA?” he asked and I wanted to thump him on the head.

“Other way around. I seduced him,” Patrick said although that was about as far from the truth as you could get and not be a total lie. There was a part of him that was seducing me, the part that made him such a great person and friend. That part that reminded me of what he partly was: a lost puppy with no one to love him. “So my new boss throws formality to the wind and at the end of the week we go camping together. Hot guy alone in the woods with me...Fate?” Even Dean laughed at that remark. It had to be fate because I never would have come to Massachusetts on my own and I would never have met this special guy, never would have become a Canis Lunais, never would have fallen in love in so short a time.

“Okay. Bro, this is all way strange. I know the few other dudes you gave sore throats to,” I laughed and Patrick grinned and cleared his throat, “and none of 'em can hold a candle to this dude here. They were all skinny little gay boys who just wanted that meat log in your shorts. But you, dude?” he said looking at Patrick while shaking his head. “You could walk in a room and fill it by sheer size. Our buddy Troy's like that save he's one of 'em skinny boys, but he gets noticed. Any chick would want to bang ya, Patrick. I guess I can see what the bro here sees in ya.”

“You have no clue how far off you are,” I said. “Patrick is something like the runt of the entire office building.” Dean raised a brow. “You'll see come Thursday. All the bitches are scorching hot and the guys make me look in the upper part of average.” I hung my head as if in sorrow. “Poor Dean. He'll be the ugliest guy there. Not a bitch in sight.” Dean socked me in the shoulder. “Do you know a less picky bitch for him? One who won't care if he's merely adequate?” I asked Patrick.

“I think Betty from the New York office would like him.” I nodded. Betty was a Lunais who was thirty-four but looked ten years younger. Pretty blond, 5'11” tall and very smart. Also one hell of a cook, she made the fudge, and from what Patrick says lonely. She had not had a boyfriend since she started working for the company twelve years ago. No Lupus wanted to date her and normal guys were intimidated by her beauty. Dean was not one to be intimidated. If nothing else she could keep him company.

“Setting me up with a date dudes?”

“Yup. That way you can stay out of our hair so we can stay in bed.” Dean got the hint and raised his hands.

“I know when I'm not wanted. I'll let you two get back to your man sex.” He shivered comically as he got up. Patrick shook his hand and left, showing off the scratches I had left on him. Dean gaped as he saw them and then snickered as Patrick removed the sarong and draped it over the banister. I whined almost inaudibly as I watched that muscular ass sway up the stairs. “Gotta say, Bro, you got yourself a winner there. I ain't one for dudes, dude...”

“But that ass is just too damn perfect.” Dean nodded grudgingly. “Tight too.” He groaned and gave me a hug before leaving back to his hotel. As soon as I heard him get in his rental car I was bounding up the stairs, my pants being stripped off and I pounced on Patrick who was waiting for me face down on the mattress. Had I been hard I would have gone right up inside him, but since I wasn't I settled for laying atop him and kissing the back of his neck near his ear. Funny thing was the sexual mood was gone, but neither of us wanted to let go of the other so we stayed in bed cuddling. I wrapped my arms around his chest and rolled us over onto our sides. Pulling the covers over us, we soon slid into sleep, him in my arms. Can anyone ever ask for anything more?

We woke only because the full moon pulled us out of La La Land. I felt it a few minutes before the actual change and Patrick only a scant second before me. Our eyes flicked open and we looked at each other, our senses already sharpening. Pulling apart we went to different parts of the room. “Ready?” he asked me with a smile.

“For you to rape me or the change?” I asked with a lascivious grin.

“Either and both.”

“Bring it on,” I replied just as the first wave of pain hit me and drove me to my knees. I clenched my teeth to avoid screaming but this time I watched as much of my body change as I could. I watched through blurring vision the hair grow from every follicle possible on my thigh as they expanded to double their girth. My hands became paws with opposable thumbs and sported some wicked looking claws. My feet lost two toes and the length of the metatarsals nearly tripled and got denser to support the extra weight on the balls of my feet. Again the most painful was the tail growing and that had me panting until it was done.

Then I pushed myself to my feet and made sure to stay ducking. I looked over at Patrick and saw a stunning specimen of a Lunais. His coat was silver white and shone with vibrant health. He was not much bigger than he had been in the woods but he was definitely more lupine. My snout protruded more when his was more of a muzzle, like the difference between a Chow and a Labrador. I looked into his all too human eyes and smiled. Taking a few step towards him I took him in my powerful arms as gently as I could and and licked along his jowls and began to nibble on his ear. I didn't have lips to kiss but I could improvise. “Jon, you are by far the sexiest wolf ever.”

“Nope, that would be you,” I rumbled in his ear and his shivered all over, his tongue lolling out for a moment. Then I pulled away. “Is there any place we can go? I need to get out and see what I can do.”

“We can go to join the Lunais pack a few miles outside the city. We gather there every full moon...away from the Lupus and their hunting grounds.” I nodded. It would be interesting to see those from work in their natural guise. “Lose the pendant though.” That made sense and I took it off. I snagged a back pack from my closet and those modified sweatpants. “You won't need those.”

“Hello...first night as a wolfman. Not going out there with my boys and the Man banging my knees.” There was something in the way he was looking at me, something I smelled on him that said he wanted me to show of what I had. “Why do I feel I'm about to be a trophy?”

“Status is earned in odd ways. As a breeder you need to show what you have to bring as far as genetics. I'm considered near the top for a mate for the females as my own genetics are good, albeit the runt factor, and my rare ability to change outside of the moon is a desired trait.” Then he wrapped that huge paw around me and began to pet my back. “And if I show up with you then I get shown a social dominance by bringing the newest breeder who is also so damn sexy all the bitches will be howling for your attention.”

My grin I knew was totally insufferable. “Serious question, dude. What if all that sexual scent gets to me? You are the only guy I'm attracted to, but women?”

He looked pensive for a moment. “If you happen to find a suitable bitch for you, you better hold that libido in check until we tell Angus of the change and let him know you have a female in mind. That way it does not seem like you're trying to usurp his place as alpha male by breeding.” I rolled my eyes and nodded. I slipped the pendant into the pack with a change of clothes as well as something for Patrick just in case we get caught outside when we change back. Also brought my wallet. “Ready?” I nodded and we went out the back door, me locking it up, and I automatically sniffed the air, scenting no one near enough to see us as we dashed for the alleyway that would lead almost directly into a wooded area. All we had to do was cross one major street which right now was bustling with cars. I walked as quickly as I could in this new form but found I felt clumsy. When I switched to all fours I found myself more stable. “Find that easier? Some do.”

“At a slow pace I'm fine, but this swifter one I think I should stay quad until I get use to it.” We got to a few dozen yards of the street, scaring off a bunch of cats that fled up ladders and into trash cans to avoid so obvious a predator, and halted to watch cars go zipping by. “Any plans, Patrick?” I heard a scraping noise and looked to see him muscling a manhole cover aside. “Yuck.” He just looked at me. With a sigh I shimmied in and thankfully landed on a dry, clean spot. Patrick joined me and I could see him perfectly even in this low level of light. He sniffed a few times and went running off on all fours at a good clip, me scrambling to catch up. I got lost in the twists and turns of the sewers, which did not have alligators or ninja turtles in them, but since Patrick seemed to know where he was going I just followed him.

That is until I smelled something that was totally wrong to my nose, something very foreign. It made my hackles rise and a low growl issued from my throat that made Patrick pause and look back. He scented the air and barked a laugh. “That's what I've been following. Musk trails marking the route to the manhole nearest the clearing. It's Gene's scent.”

“Smells rancid,” I said and almost wished I could take it back. Gene was a nice guy, I thought he should have a nice scent to go with it.

“It's supposed to. This area of the sewers is his turf.” Marked territory. No Lupus would be down here and no Lunais would want to tangle with Gene as he was old, crafty, and still a force to be reckoned with even as a human. I snorted to try and clear my nose and Patrick just laughed as he continued on. “You'll get used to it all. I'm sure your musk is as pungent.”

“Speaking of smelling...do I have to sniff tails?” That got a full bellied laugh that echoed in the tunnels.

“God no and if you tried and it was a bitch she may think you wanted to bang her. We still have our human brains and all of our little quaint ways to say hello without the tail sniffing.” He stopped suddenly and I ran right into him. “But you can sniff mine all you want.” I actually shot my tongue out and licked his bare hole which made him whimper and look back at me.

“I have other plans for that before the night is over.” He grinned so happily that I had to smile back. “Did you think I would say no to wolfman sex?” He smelled apologetic. “Silly puppy,” I said fondly and gently took his throat in my jaws. Normally a challenge among canines, I did it to show one thing and he got that message. I did not consider myself dominant or submissive and I would not deny him in any form.

“I love you so much Jon.” I let go and bared my throat for him, showing I had no fear he would hurt me. I felt those powerful teeth against the fur at my throat, but there was no pressure. It felt like you giving someone a loaded gun and told them to put it to your head. Scary as hell but a fright because you trusted them to never hurt you.

“I love you too, Patrick. Lets get going.” He nodded and we were off again.

 

I felt a sort of tingle in my nose as I caught my first whiff of the assembled Lunais. If you have ever walked into a kennel right after they let the dogs go out and run around for a bit, you know what it smells like. We were in the tree line and I could see them sitting around and talking like you would any friend, a few playing games over by a bonfire, even three Lunais pups tussling while a few bitches watched over them. It was one big wolf picnic. “What if they don't like me?” I whispered so softly to Patrick when I realized I was the only black wolf there. The rest were all grays and light browns, even two other white wolves like Patrick, but I was the only black one.

“You work with half of them and if you don't know the employee roster by now you're blind. The rest will accept you on the basis of your performance at work. And being on the arm of one dashing wolfman.” I smiled and licked his nose. I was still nervous and he could smell it. “Relax. If they want you to leave I will go with you and none of them want that.” I gave him a questioning look but he did not answer. He just pushed into the clearing. A few heads turned and hands waved which he returned. Looking back he gestured for me to follow. Taking a deep breath, I stood to my full height, an impressive eleven and a half feet, and walked out. There was a small silence as those turned our way spotted me and then it became eerily quiet as somehow they all knew there was a new wolf in town. I did not really like the way a few of the males were looking at me, I was by far the largest one there. “Everyone, look who grew fur.”

I saw a big, graying wolf come walking over and saw the same look Gene had all the time. “Well I'll be. Mr. Davenport, welcome.”

“It's just Jon, Gene. We ain't at work.” I shook his hand when he offered. I towered over him but there was something that let me know he could whoop my ass in a fight.

“Who infected you? Angus will be livid.” That thought seemed to please him a lot.

“I did. Two weeks ago on a camping trip.” His words sent a ripple through the crowd. He looked at me with a questioning look and I nodded. “Jon and I have been intimate since that first night.” He made his way to the campfire and sat down with me curling up at his feet after dropping my bag by the stump he sat on. It was a very unsubtle gesture I was his and his alone. Him sitting there must have been some sort of signal because everyone came over and sat, laid, or curled up to listen. I wrapped my paw around his calf muscle and stroked it softly. “Never have I been so thoroughly bred.” I looked up with a shocked and embarrassed grin.

“Kids, dude,” I said and they all laughed.

“We don't hide anything from them,” one bitch said and I heard a familiar voice. Betty was just as lovely in lupine form as she was in human. “Breeding, death and other facts of life are taught young so they understand what it is.” I nodded with respect. I wondered how different life would have been for me had I been born Lunais.

“Question before he spills our sex life to the wind,” that got a smile and a few encouraging nods. They were treating me with respect and a bit of parental protection as I was very new to this. I needed to know things and they could teach me. “Why am I Lunais if I was not born one?”

“Huh,” Gene said. He seemed to be the oldest one there and was the nominal leader by the way they differed subtly to him. “When infected the human takes on many traits of the Lycanthrope who changed him. Since you were infected by a born Lunais you have his form.”

“And rare gift. He can change outside the moon.” That got a few shocked looks but mostly from the males who saw me as competition. The females were all looking at me like I was now on the menu again.

“You are a special case, Jon. Most infected by Lunais become Lupus. Why you are among that rarity can only be chalked up to Patrick being the one who infected you.” I nodded with satisfaction and laid my head back down.

“As I was saying. In the course of intercourse I tore his back up pretty good.” He smiled sheepishly as a few bitches howled.

“Bred ya good, eh dearie?” came a question from an older bitch.

“That he did Caroline. Best ever.” I tucked my nose under my paw to stop them from seeing me grin. “I cleaned it as best as I could and even my father said he smelled no infection.”

“Could it have been from some other wound inflicted during your romp?” Betty asked. We both shrugged. I had not been hurt during the sex at all. “May I inspect you, Jon? It may need to be addressed if the wolfsbane does not work for Lunais-infected.” I nodded and she had me stand up and face the fire. More than a few bitches were openly eying my crotch. Betty was quick but thorough as she lifted my arms, feeling the muscles for something she was looking for. When she got to my groin I could not help but become aroused...very aroused and more than one female, and Patrick, sniffed and whined. “Wow,” she said but went on with her exam. I'm glad I was hairy cause I felt my face get hot. Then she was probing around the base of the shaft. “Here. There is a scar almost too small to see. I can feel it.”

I felt where she was touching and knew what had done it. When he had gone back to work right before he asked for limits he bit me hard enough to scrape the skin but not break it. It was open to the smallest of the capillaries. And then I had fucked him hard and he must have bled some. I told them of my epiphany and Patrick smiled sheepishly. “So that was how. Do you agree, Gene?” The venerable old wolf nodded, accepting it as true since it was highly likely. He told them of the fishing trip we took and how it had been interrupted. The news that ferals were moving into the pack's turf was not good because that meant Angus was not keeping up the patrols of the hunters who were hired for just this purpose, but how do we approach this?

When Patrick came to the part that I saved his life they all looked at me like I was insane to go after a feral. “It was that or watch him get killed. I took a chance but it paid off. We're both fine, they are not, so I made the right choice. It could be different next time, but this time it all turned out gravy.” They just shook their heads, although the bitches were all looking at me closer. I was turning out to be quite the candidate for breeding.

“But you were human still.” One younger male said. By his build and voice he was about fourteen or so, that age when hero worship was worst for sports figures and other righteous dudes.

“Didn't matter to me. I took a huge risk, not knowing if there were more or if the wind would shift and he would scent me, but I couldn't let him hurt Patrick any more.” He leaned down and I rolled over onto my back, exposing my throat for him. He took it in his jaws and they all gasped or growled. When he let me return the favor they were even more shocked. Even in the Lunais relationships there was one dominant, usually the male, and one submissive. We had declared equality in our relationship. “I would not let anyone hurt him.” A few ladies sighed like it was so romantic.

“I believe these two are very unique both in rarity and their obvious love for one another. I believe that certain Lupus should not realize this.” Gene was covertly telling them all to keep the two of us a secret. I was touched by his thoughtfulness, but then I had never cared who was Lunais or even Avis from the very beginning. “Too bad your infection cannot be hidden.”

I grinned and sat up. “Patrick, when did you know I was infected?”

“This morning.”

“Shouldn't you have known sooner? You did infect him and I doubt the two of you have been separated since the trip.” Gene had that look in his eye like he suspected I may be even more unique than they all realized.

“I thought he was human until he called me to tell me he got hairy. I didn't even know until a few minutes after I got there and he told me about his change. He...has a way to keep it somewhat of a secret I think.” His hesitant speech made them a bit curious, I could smell it. I slipped the tie holding my bag shut while I looked to be shifting it to sit up all the way and palmed the pendant. I watched them sniff in confusion and then quite a few came forward to sniff me openly.

“You smell no different than the day you first got here,” said Betty in wonder. I just grinned and stood, dropping the pendant back in the bag. Stretching to my full height, I pulled Patrick up to his feet.

“It seems since I am new I can still think of Angus as an ass rather than the pack leader, so please do not tell him about this. Any of this.” It was unanimous. “So, who wants to help me see what I'm capable of? Who wants to wrestle?” I think every male of breeding age wanted to test themselves against me. I just grinned and moved away from the fire. “Patrick is last,” I said with a wink.

“Why?” asked the first guy to step forward. He was more lean than I was, and smaller, but he would keep me on my toes for speed and agility.

“Cause once I get him in a grapple it leads to something more.” Patrick began panting like he was in a rut and I was in heat. “Down boy, save it for later.”

Turns out I was capable of taking each one on, even Gene, when it came to brute strength and some actual wrestling moves, although there were a few times I swear Gene would have been able to take me down with cunning only gotten through age and experience, but he did not use all of it. I was fast, agile, and they all seemed to think I would be stronger and faster as I grew into my Lycanthropy. My nose was not as good as some, but it was average, although my eye sight was exceptional and my hearing more so. In a bipedal run I was awkward and slow, but quad I was better than most. I was a strange being to them as I was something like a cross between a Lupus and a Lunais. I would give those purist Lupus a run for their money in strength and speed on all fours and the Lunais a challenge in cunning. I had their strengths and a few of their weaknesses. I could not be as quiet as they could since I was new. My paws were bigger than the average Lunais so I could not manipulate objects as well, but those huge paws made for bigger and stronger hits. I did not really fit fully into the Lunais mold so they did not try. I was like Patrick; something close but not quite. The only thing I could do much better than all of them was howl. I had more depth and volume, more inflection than they did. It seemed to come naturally. What I said in the howl was nothing but baby talk as I did not know the language yet, but even actual wolves took up a chorus with me from miles away.

I had just finished a long howl when I realized all was silent again. Had I fucked up? I looked around and saw a lone wolf the size of a Volkswagen come walking quietly into the clearing and I saw them all get on their bellies in respect and awe. I tilted my head in question until the firelight caught those merry blue eyes. “Mr. Andrews, nice to see you again. Or should I do as they do?” He yipped a happy bark and I laughed. I could make out the inflections well enough so I bowed at the waist, as sign of respect without the groveling.

“Have you no respect for a leader?” an older male asked.

“I have much respect for Mr. Andrews, but I do not serve him.” Everyone looked to be getting ready to attack me for blasphemy. “If he were Lunais I would shake his hand as I did when I met him. We aren't Lupus,” I said as the only Lupus came and sat by the fire, “so showing underbelly is not how I see us. We are still thinking beings and as such there is no need for it. We are not even his kind and he knows that. We are in this pack by choice and birth, not law, but they treat you, and me once they realize it, like second class citizens. You know this and so does Mr. Andrews. Man or wolf, he knows we are different.” He nodded his head. There was some spark in him that remained aware of what I was saying and though he could not speak he could respond in kind. I turned to the Lupus. “Angus may try and treat you like you are beneath him and I think physically I would not even be a match for him. He wants you to conform to his view of what the pack should be. In the war he would be called a Nazi.” That shocked more than a few. “I'm not calling for a revolution or anything like that, pack is too ingrained in you to even consider it, but think people. We are different. Would you ever think of rising up against this Lupus here?” There were many negations and some of them loudly. “I knew that because man or wolf, Lunais or Lupus, there sits a being of respect, integrity, and decent moral values who deserves all the kowtowing but never asked for it. Would you ask a thinking being to degrade themselves by this?” I gestured to a few still prostrate. He shook his head after such a long sentence went through his mind. “To you Mr. Andrews, I give respect as a man who deserves it because he knows to get it you must give it.” I bowed at the waist again and just to show them I was serious I went all the way for a brief moment and came right back up to look directly in his eyes. For an answer he came over and I knelt to put my muzzle at the same level as his. Our eyes were locked and I knew they were expecting him to accept the wolf challenge, but he only licked my nose and I gave him a hug. “Strange to not pet such a beautiful beast.” Mr. Andrews yipped and went chasing after a few of the kids who knew him very well.

I stood and Patrick took my hand. “You understand him far better than most.”

“He's a lot like my own Dad. I know their type and how they think. Not magic, just practice. Does Angus expect all this groveling?” I asked. Patrick nodded. “Then he'll most likely get mad at me cause I refuse. Respect is given where it is returned.”

“Be careful of him, Jon. He is not a Lycan to cross.”

“I know it, but I will not be subservient to him. You, sure,” I said while nuzzling the side of his shaggy neck, “but no one else. But right now I'm feeling dominant.” I took his hand and led him away from the fire, away from the party, and away from all those eyes. As soon as we got into the trees I grinned at him. “Catch me if you can.” I went running full speed through the trees, sometimes misjudging the space and having to twist quickly to get out of the way and once taking out a low branch that was in my way. Patrick was actually having a problem keeping up with me on all fours until we came to a stream, then he leaped and caught me around the waist with a playful snarl.

“Caught ya,” he said in triumph until he realized I had reversed and had him on his hands and knees. “Or not.” I bit into his shoulder which made him howl that turned into a yip. “The scent getting to you?” I showed him how much by using my tongue on that hole in the back. He dropped his front half to give me better access and I lapped at the pucker with more energy than I ever had eaten out a pussy. He seemed to have lost the ability to speak, he just growled and whined, bearing back to get more pressure from my tongue. I was drooling so heavily there was gallons of saliva all over that hole and the inside of his thighs. “Please...” was all he could get out and I plunged my dong into that hole. He had once asked me to fuck him like a bitch in heat so I did. I put all my weight behind each thrust and he had to really dig into the turf in front of him or be slammed forward with each piston pound. My senses were alive more than ever and I could tell he was so turned on I could make him orgasm without touching him and he was in no position to touch himself. His smell was driving me insane and I knew I had to stop.

I pulled out, panting. “Patrick?” I asked and he looked back. I leaned back over him and whispered, “Take me.” His eyes widened and I nodded. I wanted to know him, to give him something he had never had. “Now,” I growled. I got on all fours and he slid that talented tongue across my own virgin ass. “Oh fuck me. Dude, that is fucking awesome.” He was gentle and caring even as he dug his nails into my thighs and flipped me onto my back. My knees came up to my shoulders without him even asking or putting them there and he dove back down to really eat my ass. I grabbed his head and pushed him down for more pressure. God no wonder the ladies went wild when I was down there! It was by far the best feeling ever, even better than his tongue on my dong and that was the best head ever in the history of all head. I wondered if it was normal to be so focused on a part of your body that your brain shuts off the other senses cause I swear I could not hear, see, smell, or taste anything. All I could feel was his tongue teasing my tight tush and testicles.

My claws were digging deep into the turf, tearing out tufts of grass. I couldn't believe how awesome this felt and I was totally involved. Then he stopped and my senses came slamming back on and I gasped. “Jon, do you realize you just turned a rock to powder?” I looked at my claw and sure enough there was powdered granite and gravel in the pads. I just stared at it and then brushed it off and grabbed the ruff of his neck and pulled him atop me, the head of his dick pressing against the hole. “Eager?”

“Well duh!” He pressed forward gently. There was so much tension in his posture, fear of hurting me and anxiety about not being any good. I could smell that, that fear of being inadequate. It was so sweet but I was not going for this slow business. I knew what I had to do to take it without much pain. I relaxed as much as I could and then wrapped my legs around his waist. I locked eyes with him and gave him a grin before I squeezed my legs to push him in all the way. It hurt, god it hurt, but there was something in that pain that I found was so nice that I knew that I'd bottom for him more than tonight. A low growl escaped and he looked into my eyes to make sure I was okay. “I'm yours.” The love I saw bloom in his eyes opened my heart in a way I cannot describe.

“Tell me if you want...” I shut him up with a lick to his nose.

“What I want is for you to live out whatever fantasies you got. Make this a night for firsts.”

There was a moment when I thought he would just stay there staring down at me, but he pulled out with an evil grin. “Run,” he said and licked his chops.

“Mmm feisty!” I waited for a moment to let my body tense up again. Then I rolled backwards and came to my feet, leaping over him and running full speed on all fours. I felt him wait for a second and then the chase was on. I showed him he would have to really work to catch me. He'd already had a taste of what I would feel like when he claimed me, but I was not going to let him feast without the hunt first. I paid no attention to where he was just like no prey would. It was not a real hunt, I was not afraid at all and there would be no fear smell, but the chase was what he wanted.

I leaped over a boulder and then waited for him to clear it thinking I would still be running on, and he did go a great distance before he realized he had been duped, but by then I was already back over the boulder and running along our original route. I heard him swear and go sniffing of my trail. He must have found it quickly because he was back behind me. I cut into the trees again and went up into one to leap to the next. I knew dogs pretty well and wolves were just wild dogs. Treeing prey drove them wild. Sitting up there I saw him smiling at me. When he did a standing leap to get thirty feet in the air I leaped just out of his reach, giving him a scratch on the way as I landed and sped off again. He knew the terrain though and was trying to herd me to a specific spot but I was not having any of that. I had an idea and slipped as I tried to turn too fast and he almost had me. I felt his hot breath as he pounced, but he missed since I was out of control myself. Scrambling on the early fallen leaves, I got up and ran again. I was surprised I was not even breathing hard when we had easily covered a mile or more in our little romp.

The smell of fire caught my attention and I skid to a halt because it was not our fire, not the Lunais fire. Patrick thought he had me when he saw my posture and stopped himself. I sniffed, trying to sift though the unfamiliar scents the smoke masked. “Three men, two women, and a young male close to the age of puberty,” he said and I began to sift through it catalog the differences of general age and sex. The same breeze that brought the scent brought snippets of conversation and guitar music. They were camping for the last time before the snows came. “We should go before they see and tell the others they are here.” I nodded, thoughts of sex gone from my brain.

I caught movement to our left and pointed to it. Or rather them. Four Lupus, no wolf was that large, were stalking closer, mostly hidden except where the moon peeked through the trees. Patrick's eyes widened. I knew what he was thinking. These Lupus were hunting the humans and it was not for sport. “Are they high ranking in the pack?” I breathed into his ear. He shook his head. “Then they won't be missed.”

“Are you crazy? Four on two is not an even fight. Hell four of us on two of them is hardly even...in their favor.” I started forward anyway. He grabbed my arm and I looked at him like he was insane.

“Should I let them die? You told me that only one out of every one hundred can be infected, the rest die. Infection or food, those humans will die if we don't do something.” He nodded. “You go get your father and fast. He should awe them into submission.” Patrick ran. With him out of the way I could concentrate on how to keep these wolves from eating.

I stalked close to see if I knew any of them by smell and of course I did not. I knew none of the Lupus by smell. But I was closer. I could tell all were males and that the smallest one weighed as much as I did which meant I was in for a world of hurt. I was close enough to smell their anticipation and knew they would attack soon. Please get here soon, Patrick. Then they attacked. I let out a blood curdling howl to get some sort of warning not only to the humans but to the Lunais. They knew my voice, the Lupus did not. Yet they did not halt. I could see one of the men raise his rifle and squeeze off a shot that pegged the lead Lupus between the eyes which dropped him, but there were three others. “Run Dylan” cried one of the women and the boy ran for the nearest tree, but the smallest Lupus veered to catch him. Oh hell no! I dashed forward, hoping I was faster than the wolf who looked to be enjoying his own game of the hunt. He was in no hurry since his prey was only on two legs.

My heart was thundering in my ears as I heard the men and women screaming in agony, making a macabre dissonance that spurred me on. I swooped in, grabbing the boy in my arm as the Lupus snapped to bring him down, and swiped at the tender snout of the beast. It yelped it shock and pain and that was enough time for me to get the boy out of its reach. The boy was screaming in my ear and kicking to get away. I leaped up into the tallest tree I could and set the boy there. “Stay here, kid,” I said gruffly and jumped back down. When I landed atop the Lycan he yelped again, but my advantage of speed was gone. I had agility but he had power and years of hunting while I had hours. I attacked with every ounce of fury I felt, my claws slashing and teeth biting, but I did not know how to fight as a wolf. I did know how to tussle with dogs, but that was mock battle. This...this was real. I doubt we could kill each other in the time it took for the other three to finish off the people so it was a race to incapacitate or our backups getting here. When he tripped me with a rush I rolled to protect my underbelly but he was on me with a vice grip bite on the back of my neck. I howled out in pain, raking my claws along his jaw and eye, but he just flung me against the tree, a small branch stabbing into my right shoulder. The impact shook the tree alarmingly and shook me even more. I was too young for this, too new to deal with even one small Lupus. I staggered to my feet and shook my head to clear away the stars.

He leaped again, but I was not done yet. I grabbed his front paws in my own and and swung him around, bashing him against the tree I just hit. There was a satisfying yelp and I used the springing momentum of his body recoiling back to a natural position to reverse the swing and throw him into a massive boulder. There was an ear grinding howl that almost covered up the sound of cracking bones and stone. The kid above me screamed which distracted me. I looked up to see if any had managed to climb up after him, but no, he looked fine. That distraction cost me as the Lupus came back faster than I thought it could and slammed me to the turf. My head hit a rock and I know I blacked out for a moment but I was doing my best to keep this thing from getting a death grip around my throat. His hind legs were raking across my underbelly and I could feel it more keenly with each passing moment. My vision, once perfect even in this light, was growing dim from blood loss.

Then the beast was off me and limping away. I felt my head being cradled by Lunais hands that were not Patrick's but I could not see well enough to know who it was and was not thinking clearly to interpret the scent. “Kid...in the tree,” I gasped out.

“He's safe,” came the soft reassuring words of Betty. I nodded and winced when she began applying something to stop the bleeding in my gut. “I'm surprised you're alive not to mention conscious.”

“Almost wasn't. Is pack leader...” She placed a finger on my muzzle to silence me and I did as I was bade. Like I wanted to talk when all I wanted to do then was sleep. I could barely make out a soft growling conversation going on and I knew that not only was Mr. Andrews here, the entire Lunais pack was around. No sane Lupus, beast or not, would take on the former leader and over a hundred Lunais. I was safe and I hoped the kid was too. My wound was healing quicker than I thought, but then it was a full moon and we were strongest under the gaze of the full moon.

Still wobbly I got to my feet with Patrick's help and saw the four Lycan were muzzled and leashed by no less than four Lunais apiece. I thought it fitting until I realized I knew three of these Lunais. The Hunters from the woods. “You should be resting,” my love said without much in the way of closeness. It looked like they were playing this cool so I would to.

“I should, but I shall not until these four pay for their crimes against pack law. And when the child is safe.” I looked up to see the kid staring in awed and rapt attention. “Honored Leader, it is your decision their punishment but may I ask that you take them now so I can retrieve the boy?” Mr. Andrews looked at me sideways as the sentence sunk in and then nodded. I bowed low and the four Lupus were led away. The Lunais followed but Patrick stayed to act as guard. “Are you okay little dude?” I asked and he shrank back. I sighed. “Think I'm well enough to get up there?”

“You should be in bed, but I have a feeling you're going to ignore me so I will stay here to catch you if you fall.” He licked my nose and I returned it.

I took my time getting up there and found the kid huddled as far from me as he could get. I straddled the branch and just looked at him as I took in the scent of fear and denial of what had happened. I could understand everything he was feeling as it all seemed unreal to me too. His eyes refused to leave me as I licked at the wounds on my underbelly, speeding up the healing process even more. Then something bit me and I scratched it with my claw...my hind one. The boy sat up a bit more and looked at me closer. “Yeah, good looking aren't I?” He just stared. “I could get you out of the tree. As you can see the big bad wolves are gone and only us nice ones are still here to make sure you're safe.” Ever have a one sided conversation? They're bogus and I hate them. “My name is Jon. What is yours?” I waited, tilting my head this way and that. Another sigh escaped my mouth. “Well?” I asked again.

“Is my mom...” I did not answer. I looked to Patrick and he ran off in the direction of the boy's parents and came back only a moment later with his head hung low.

“I'm sorry, little dude.” I saw his lip quiver and then he steeled something inside himself and I smelled nothing from him then. No fear, no sorrow, no anger...just sweat, urine and some blood where he had scraped his leg earlier that day. “Do you want to get down?” He nodded, not caring anymore to be afraid of me. I slowly and gently wrapped my arm around him and fell sideways off the branch, twisting in the air to land on my feet. I set him down and took two steps back, sitting down to be less frightening. Patrick sat beside me and laid his head on my shoulder. “Do we have access to a phone, Patrick?” He nodded. “Call the cops and tell the Lunais to vamoose.” He nodded and stood up to walk away.

When he was gone I looked back at the kid whose face was as hollow as a pipeline. “Did you...want to say good bye?” He shook his head. Something in him had already said good bye and the rest had checked out. “Any place you can go? Uncle? Grandparents?” Again he shook his head. “A friend's house? Kid, believe me when I say the foster system can be rough.” He looked at me but said nothing. I stood again and motioned for him to follow. He did, neither plodding along nor running ahead. It was like he had died when he heard his mother had. I surveyed the scene before he got to the site. There was nothing to say there was murder done there. “Grab what you can and we'll head up the trail to where you're parked and meet the cops there.” He went and did as I said without complaint and without saying a word. He went about camp picking up what he wanted, doused the campfire like a pro, and then came back. I nodded and we walked up the trail, leaving it all behind him.

Patrick appeared a few minutes later. “They said they were sending out some people and Mariam will be there to meet them with the little dude.”

“He ain't said a word since you left or even tried to leave or...” I looked at the kid with sadness in my heart. To lose your folks like that and be the only one left alive with nowhere to turn. I could not begin to understand what was going on behind those vacant eyes. Patrick followed my gaze and I could smell his mood go to sorrow. I looked up at the night sky and realized it was much later than I thought. The moon would be down in less than an hour. “Looks like we won't get home in time. Good thing I brought clothes.”

“Think we should stay around?” He nodded to the kid.

“Yeah. I doubt anyone would believe him with the night he's had.” Patrick nodded and we walked the rest of the way in silence.

Mariam almost drew her gun when she saw me. “You are too damn big for your own good. Everywhere.” I grinned.

“Patrick doesn't complain about my size.” She made a retching sound. “Hey, little dude, this is Mariam. She's gonna wait with you until the cops come, okay.” He nodded. “If you want we can come back in a bit, without the fur.” He looked right at me, life finally in his eyes for a brief second and he nodded. “Okay. See you in a bit, Mariam.” She nodded and led the kid to the SUV so he could put his stuff down. We faded into the bushes and trotted about a hundred yards away where I sat down hard.

“Rest while you can. The less you do the faster you'll heal and the less it will hurt once the moon is down.” I just laid back and stretched out, crooking a finger for Patrick to join me. He did, placing his head on my shoulder. “I'm proud of the way you handled that Lupus. It's not easy.”

“I wasn't too bad off until I got distracted then he was on me and my momentum was gone. I'm just glad to be alive and healing and that the little dude is alive...although the last is kinda a double edged thing ya know?” Patrick nodded. To be alive was a good thing, but to be the last one alive after such a night was hell.

We stayed that way as long as we could until the change was right upon us and then we rolled apart. The change back was painless, the excess hair and tail, ears and other lupine parts just sorta melting into our skin. It was quick too, taking less than a minute and then I was handing Patrick some clothes to put on although I did get a quick feel of that ass. I checked out my abs and saw it was about as healed as if it had happened a month ago rather than a few hours. By tomorrow I would be healed. Dressing, me putting the necklace back on, we made our way back to the kid who looked up at us with wonder. “You okay still little dude?” He nodded and reached up to touch my face. “Still me, just not fuzzy.” His eye met mine and he nodded, satisfied I was still the same person. “What a night.” The cops arrived maybe twenty minutes later and made a big fuss over the boy not talking to them.

“You gotta tell us what happened boy. At least tell us your name.”

“Officer, you shoulder find ID's on the parents down there and from there you can find his name. He's been through a tsunami in one night and if he ain't up to talking yet, he should be left in peace.” The cop nodded and walked away in disgust. Patrick went to show them the bodies and I stayed with the little dude. I leaned over a bit and whispered, “Ever seen werewolves before tonight?” He shook his head. “Creepy, ain't we?” He nodded. “The wolfmen looking ones are the good guys, the others can't think like humans until they lose the fuzz. Not bad, just not able to see right from wrong. That big one that took charge is the pack leader. He is one cool dude. My bud Patrick is his son and the leader is someone you can trust.” The little dude nodded that he understood my words. I put my arm around him and he just wrapped his around me gently, keeping clear of my scrapes. There was thought in his head for him to think about my injury.

About an hour later a plainclothes came up. He was about forty and looked tired and smelled tired. “Hey there. Is your name Dylan Parker?” He nodded and I finally had a name to put to the boy. “Do you want to tell me what happened? If not it can wait until later as I can guess.” Dylan shook his head. “Fine, fine. Your name is Jonathan Davenport, right?” I nodded. “You found Dylan?”

“I did. Patrick and I were hiking and saw something I'd rather not think about. Found Dylan here in a tree. Called you guys.” The investigator scribbled a few notes. “Detective, what's gonna happen to Dylan?”

“Honestly? No relatives, no place to go. Unless a friend comes forward to offer a home for the interim then he's gotta go to the CPS.”

Dylan hugged me tighter and I looked down at him. I made my decision. “Can he stay with me? I know it's not procedure since I barely know him but I don't think I could pry him off with a the jaws of life.”

“You wanna go with Jonathan, Dylan?” He nodded vehemently. “Well, until the courts decide what to do with him, you keep him. The two of you will have to come down to the station and fill out some mountains of paperwork, a background check on you will be part of it, but it should be fine.”

I smiled down at him and I got a very wan smile in return. “Epic. Did you need either of us for anything else? I'm sure he's hungry and would like to get some rest.”

“Go on then. Just get to the station sometime today or tomorrow.” The detective wandered off and I walked the two of us over to Mariam.

“Can you give us a lift back to my place?” She nodded reluctantly. I could tell she didn't really like me, but then she was a hunter and I was banging her baby brother. “Tell your bro and dad where I'll be and with Dylan.”

Once at my place I showed him first to the room he would use, then the kitchen. “His” room was one of the guest rooms upstairs and was mostly just a bed, a pair of matching dressers and its own half bath all in a pale blue. He just nodded and set his things as far from the door as he could and out of sight. I knew what that meant: MINE MINE MINE MINE! I had not seen what he had stuffed into the bags he brought and I almost did not want to know. I just led him down the stairs and into the kitchen. “Hungry?” He shook his head. I nodded. “You want to rest before we tackle the cops?” That he nodded to. “Go take a shower then and if you got pj's you can wear them and if not then you can use something of mine. Only have the one shower so go hop in.” He just went up stairs. I heard him start the shower and I called the station to start my paperwork over the phone so I would have to do less later. Gave him my info for the background check cause until now I had nothing to hide. One petty theft when I was twelve was the only thing on my record and that was sealed when I turned eighteen and expunged two years later since I had done nothing else...but I had NEEDED that new pair of roller blades. Ah the stupidity of youth.

After I heard the water shut off I waited a few minutes and went up to see Dylan dressed in a pair of plaid flannel bottoms and, of all things, a movie tee shirt for “An American Werewolf in Paris.” I snickered and he jumped. “Sorry Dylan. Ready for bed little dude?” He rubbed his eyes and hopped into bed. I tucked him in and sat beside him. “There are a few things you need to know. You know me 'n Patrick are werewolves.” He nodded. It would be hard to deny the fact since he had seen us all hairy. “Tonight is the last night of the full moon and we get hairy again. It's just a warning so you know about it. I'm the big black one and he's the slightly smaller but buffer white one. I need to know if any of them scratched you or bit you, or if I did on accident.” He shook his head. “Good. That means you don't need to worry about getting hairy until later in your life.” That got the smallest of smiles. “If you want anything ask, write me a note, point and grunt. Any questions about Lycans ask Patrick cause this is my first full moon and I don't know enough except silver hurts us, we get drooly and slobbery and pee on the sofa, and I get better looking.” He smiled a bit bigger. “Which is hard to do.” That got rid of the smile. “Oh funny guy.” I smoothed back his hair and stood. “Later tomorrow we'll head down to the station so you can tell them what you know. Hopefully not everything.” He shook his head. “Good.” I drew the curtains and shut the door most of the way. I took my own shower, making sure to really get a look at my scrapes, and then fell into bed. I woke up only when Patrick slid in beside me and wrapped his arms around my chest.

That is until around noon when Dean called. “What?” I growled into the phone.

“Long night, bro?” he asked with innuendo.

“Not the way you think. Finally got to sleep around seven this morning once the cops were done.” I shut my eyes to block out the sunlight.

“What? Dude, what the hell happened?”

“Went hiking with Patrick and his family,” mentioning his name woke Patrick up and he was alert if red eyed, “and found a kid by himself. Entire family killed by wolves from what it looked like. Little dude ain't said a word since and last I checked was dead to the world in the guest room. Filling out paper work tomorrow to keep him here until the courts decide to sic CPS on him.” I let out a yawn and stretched, knowing I would not be getting back to sleep with Dean wanting to every little detail. Kissing Patrick's nose, I rolled out of bed to check on Dylan and saw him asleep in a ball and the covers completely off the bed.

“Way bogus dude. Kid okay?”

“Physically he's fine,” I whispered as I walked away from the door and down stairs to go get something to eat. My stomach looked good after the rest, with only the faintest of lines where the barest of skin had kept my guts inside my tummy. “The rest I would say he's a nudge away from a complete mental breakdown. Don't know how much the kid saw but I would bet he saw more than anyone should.” Grabbing a bowl of cereal, I curled up on the couch and sighed. “So why did you decide to call me this early in the noon?”

“Wanted to see if you and that walking muscle wanted to grab grub together.”

I looked up to see Patrick nodding his head, his hair all messed up. “The walking muscle says he's willing, but it may have to be here. Don't want to wake Dylan yet.”

“Whatever is best for you, bro.” He meant it too. Dean was always a great friend once we decided to be friends, and he was ever the accommodating one.

“Sure. Gimme about an hour to become civil. Maybe Betty will agree to chaperon you.” Patrick pulled his cell phone from out of his pocket and began dialing. I love him so much. I don't even have to ask and he knows what I would like. After a very short conversation he nodded. “I'll see you in an hour. Betty is coming over.”

“Wicked. See ya then bro.”

He hung up and I sighed. “Am I doing something stupid agreeing to this lunch?” Patrick came over and laid his head in my lap.

“If it doesn't take all day, no.” I finished my cereal and set the bowl aside to play with Patrick's hair. Canine or human it still felt wonderful. His eyes drifted shut and he let out a slow breath. “If you keep doing that I'm going to fall asleep and we need to get dressed for this lunch from hell.” I snickered and leaned down for a kiss. We both heard Dylan get out of bed and trudge to the bathroom, use it, and then start down stairs. Patrick went to sit up but I gently held him there. If Dylan could accept us as Lycan he could accept us as bisexual.

“Hungry, little dude?” He shrugged and came and plopped down in the chair opposite us. He looked mildly interested in what I was doing to Patrick. “Sleep well?” Dylan shook his head. “If you want something to eat lets go to the kitchen. If not a friend of mine is coming over for lunch. A normal human friend who does not know about werewolves. He'll be here in about an hour. Sounds even more like a surfer dude than I do.” That got his small smile I was coming to know well. He stayed where he was though. Patrick got up with a groan, kissed me softly on the cheek and ruffled Dylan's messed up hair on the way past. “Patrick's friend Betty is coming over too. She's the one that applied the gunk to my stomach last night to stop the bleeding.” He gave a nod. “So, you gonna talk today?” He shrugged. “Anyone ever tell you that you're a stubborn little dude?” He nodded with a slightly roguish smile. “Since you ain't hungry we should get dressed for the chore ahead.” The smile fell away. “What?” I asked and he pointed to his clothes and shook his head. “Ah, no clothes?” He shook his head. “Then we can make a quick run to the mall and get you some things.”

Dylan's face clouded up like he was going to cry. “What's wrong, Dylan?” For an answer he came over and put his arms around me. “Yeah, well, I don't want them to put you in foster care if I can help it and if I show I ain't fit to take care of you in the interim then they take you sooner. So go put on something and we'll go shopping.” He gave me a full on winning smile and I returned it as he bounded up the stairs. Maybe he would come out of this okay.

Betty showed up just as the three of us were leaving. She looked a bit tired but well enough in a nice turtleneck sweater and jeans. When she saw Dylan her eyes misted over. Dylan's reaction was something completely different. He stared at her like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. “And where are you boys off to?”

“Getting the little dude some clothes. Wanna come with or hold down the fort for when Dean shows up?”

“And miss shopping?” She held out her hand to Dylan and he went almost as if mesmerized. “You can ride with me and we'll make fun of how silly they look with and without fur. Or I'll make fun and you just nod like I am right. It'll be good training for when some pretty girl catches you.” Dylan looked torn between going with this lovely lady and being with me.

“We'll take Patrick's Hummer. You two can sit in the back and we'll pretend we don't hear you.” We went shopping, not listening to Betty calling us every thing from drooling to mangy to mutts. I think the best part was Dylan just nodding like he agreed when all three of us could smell he was not really that amused by her.

Late evening found me and Patrick in our Lycan forms watching TV with Dylan. We'd rented a DVD and popped popcorn for little dude. He was sitting in the chair while I leaned back against the sofa and Patrick leaned back against me. The movie was supposed to be an action thriller I guess but to us it was a comedy...all three of us. Dylan picked out his favorite movie which was “An American Werewolf in Paris.” We were all laughing at how wrong Hollywood got it. I was surprised not only to see him pick that movie but to be laughing at it. It almost seemed like he was forcing himself to confront this image of werewolves killing and to laugh at it. “They don't even move right,” Patrick said.

“Real ones are much scarier,” Dylan said and we both just stared.

“Decided to talk?” I asked. He nodded. “Don't start clamming up now, Dylan.” He gave me a big grin.

“Why silent all day?” Patrick asked, looking at him with those stunning blue eyes.

“I was always told to shut up and not cry like a baby.” I blinked. I could see him being quiet then but not silent.

“Well, as you can see we encourage talking, we do it so much.” Patrick gave him what looked like a big puppy grin. “Anything you want to talk about? Questions?”

“Are they all dead?” he asked evenly. His eyes never left the movie.

“Yeah.” Seeing him nod with finality was startling. “You don't seem so upset anymore.” Which I could not make heads or tails of. One would think he would be at least unhappy if not bawling like a kid. I would be crying like a baby.

“Well, life wasn't all sweet at home,” he said as he looked at us and then he just turned back to the movie and didn't say another thing about it even when asked. Patrick and I shared a look and I knew we would be trying to ferret out info about the little dude as long as he stayed here. I could imagine life where he would be happy or at least at ease with them dying. Too many Hallmark movies to not know a gist.

As I was tucking the little dude into bed I sat on the floor beside it and asked, “You ready for the cops tomorrow?” He looked thoughtful and then nodded. “You sure? Cause they probably got enough that won't really need your statement. I don't want you to really have to think about it if you don't want to.”

He gave me a kinda sick grin. “I gotta think about it or I'll get nightmares. I mean you and Pat have been great and you don't even know me, but those other Lupus scared the piss outta me.” I nodded then opened my mouth to ask how he knew the name of the other Lycans. “I am really into Lycans. You and Pat are Lunais, them others are Lupus, and then you got a few others that could just be legend. It's why I can talk to ya when you get all hairy and not run. That and yer cool.” High praise from a kid whose parental units were mauled and eaten by werewolves. “I gotta apologize fer kicking and screaming when you put me up the tree.”

“Ain't no thing, little dude. I'd have done more than that.” I gave him a wolfish grin... har har har... and he rolled his eyes.

“And thanks. I'd be dead if it weren't fer you.” He began to scratch me behind the ear and I fell over with my tongue lolling out.

“God, stupid canine side...” Dylan laughed as kept scratching my ears and the big furry ruff around my neck. You have no idea just how awesome it feels. I licked his hand for him to stop else I would have been there all night. “Enough, before I lose my brain to heaven.” I tucked him in and smoothed back his hair. My mom did the same for me every night.

As I was leaving he called me back. “Can you...stay here for awhile?” I nodded, whining softly to call for Patrick to bring his sexy butt up here. It only took him a moment and he ducked into the room with two pillows. He tossed them on the floor and then clicked off the light. All three of us settled down, Dylan to rest and us to cuddle. “No making out,” he whispered and we snickered and began to do just that. “Ewwwwww! You better not be licking each other, cause that would just be gross.” Now that he was talking it was so much noisier around my place but it was awesome.

“Nope,” Patrick said, “not while you're in the room.” Dylan grunted as if that's the way it should be. Funny thing is we all fell asleep there.

Copyright © 2014 Fantasyboy69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 64
  • Love 23
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hi :P I like the story and hope to read more of it.... One thing if you edit it a bit it would be so much better... but keep the good stories coming.. :great::worship::2thumbs:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 05/06/2014 01:57 PM, Afrodita79 said:
Hi :P I like the story and hope to read more of it.... One thing if you edit it a bit it would be so much better... but keep the good stories coming.. :great::worship::2thumbs:
Could you tell me what parts need editing? I never seem to catch all of them.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I really enjoyed this story, so many great elements in it, hot characters and good plot. I'd certainly be willing to help with the few spots that need clean-up, but can't figure out how to contact you. I hope you can contact me thru my profile. Fritz

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Terrific chapter...the other reviewers have a point about the editing but it is still very readable. The biggest issue is that it is often not clear who is talking or who is reacting. You will have a line of dialogue...and the other person's reaction in that same line. But I am loving the story again...cheers...Gary

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I did NOT see that coming!

 

I'm in love with this story now.

 

(Pay no attention to my review of the last chapter, alcahol and computers do NOT go well together! Especially when you think they DO.)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Really enjoyed this chapter; totally did not see the addition of the kid, it really caught me by surprise.  I do want to see how Angus handles all of this when he finds out.  I do think the pacing and characterizations are first rate.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

More fun reading this the second time around! Your characters are great, and the surfer dude dialogue makes me laugh! Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I liked this chapter, the introduction of Jonathan to the Lunais pack was interesting to read. I really like Dylan and his personality. Looking forward to reading more of this.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I really like how the plot moves quickly.  Jon is displaying many of the traits of a good leader/alpha which is probably why Mr. Andrews likes him so much and approves of his relationship with Patrick.  The lunais seem to be surprised at his abilities so soon after his first turn.  They definitely do admire him.  His courage and power have saved him, Patrick and Dylan so he is someone to fear by enemies.  I also saw that his power seems to be increasing.  He was able to crush granite rock to powder.  Will that continue?  Great chapter to read.  You have some great strengths in writing to set up mood and characters so well.  As I said, I also love the plot that is developing.

Edited by raven1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..