Jump to content

The Barnstable Chronicles: The Prodigy 4. The Barnstable Chronicles

   (2 reviews)

In the fourth book of The Barnstable Chronicles series, we find David Chase enjoying one of the most successful classical music careers in the age of social media. Every time he turns around, he finds more success. However, there is little or no success in his personal life.

David threw away the two most important relationships in his young life... Charlie Danner, still the love of his life... and that of his best friend, Parker Miller.

All the success in the world can't seem to fill the emptiness in David's heart.

David Chase studied classical piano in St. Petersburg, Russia... leaving his friends and family behind in the States. While he is enjoying incredible success, he still finds an ache in his heart for the love he left behind and the friend he cut out of his life.
Copyright © 2019 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Lovehealsallwounds

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is one of my favorite stories. The chemistry between Charlie and David is so strong you can feel it just reading about it. The almost magical connection Noah has to animals that David really brings to the surface and the connection between David and Noah is awe inspiring.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the fourth book in the Barnstable Chronicles series.

In this book we follow David Chase as he becomes a successful classical musician. He left all his friends and behind when he went to Russia to study to become the musician he wanted, but he left the love of his life behind whilst he did this.

Years later we we get to watch the chemistry that is still present between him and the love of his life Charlie Danner as they as rekindle they love for each other. We also get to meet Noah, and seeing the connection between him and David is pure magic, especially after watching Noah's connection with the animals.

This book is a definite read along with Book 1: Stitcher before you think about reading the 5th book in the series:  Beautiful Boy.

I highly recommend all five Barnstable Chronicle Stories.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..