Jump to content

The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure 1. Booniverse

   (4 reviews)

A story set in the Charlie Boone universe.

When not being a part of Charlie’s own adventures, Pacha, Mike, Bobby, and Kontus are off on quests of their own. The scholarly Pacha’ka is a wonder at deciphering the clues that lead to the hidden remains of long-vanished galactic civilizations. Mike, Bobby, and their Trichani friend, Kontus, love being a part of those explorations.

This time, the four are on the trail of a lost place of the ancient Hartonin. They set out to follow those clues, and quickly find themselves off on a totally unexpected chase across time, involving the most interesting artifact they have encountered yet!

Copyright © 2022 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 9
  • Addictive/Pacing 11
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 9
  • Feel-Good 9
  • Humor 9
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 10
  • World Building 11

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 5,359 Words
    • 1,328 Views
    • 37 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 5,804 Words
    • 1,044 Views
    • 30 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 5,755 Words
    • 965 Views
    • 20 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 5,966 Words
    • 963 Views
    • 28 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 5,706 Words
    • 850 Views
    • 40 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 7,447 Words
    • 1,178 Views
    • 44 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I could quote an old movie and tell you to 'Fasten your seatbelts..it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!' But this story is so much more than that, a cleverly written, engaging tale of exploration in the far reaches of our galaxy. Toss in a scientific curveball or two, a time continuum and what more could a sci-fy junkie want. 

An entertaining tale for every reader, grab your favorite beverage and a comfy chair and get reading!!

Response from the author:

Wow! Thanks! :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to review
ReaderPaul

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This story further develops the "Charlie Boone" universe but without the direct involvement of Charlie, Kippy, Adrian, and Ricky.    However, it is so well written that one can read it and enjoy without knowing about the rest of the related stories.

As Pacha'ka, Mike, Bobby, and Kontus travel together to explore clues about ancient civilizations and events, they discover something which seems impossible to exist.  More events happen, and soon they are on an unexpected rescue mission

A well-thought-out, rapidly-paced adventure, well worth reading.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the very nice review! :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 4
Link to review
raven1

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is a marvelous new story in the universe of Charlie Boone and friends.  It is very unique in the fact that it is a parallel tale of what is happening to some of Charlie's friends while Charlie is off on a different adventure. (See Elementary! My Dear Charlie Boone.)  As always it is filled with fun, excitement and adventure as Pacha'ka, Mike, Bobby, Kontus and Illia race around the galaxy in search of an ancient artifact.  What they find defies physics and the natural order of the universe, but sqwish prevails!  A definite must read.

Response from the author:

Another wow! And another thank you! :)

I'm sure there will be more tales like this one to follow!

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
Link to review
wenmale64

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is another great story from an outstanding author @Geron Kees. Geron has the imagination to create worlds and adventures that are simply outstanding. The characters he has created in the Charlie Boone universe are so diverse that they can carry a story in small groups or in grand adventures. This story involves 6 of the characters and they suck you in and carry you along on an amazing journey and adventure. There is worry, stress, sadness, happiness, love and conflict along the way to the end of the adventure.  This story stands alone, but it would help a little to be familiar with the characters from the Charlie Boone stories. Give all of Gerons' works a read!  You will be amazed and glad you did 🤩.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the kind words! :)

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..