Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Falling into You - Puppy for Sale 2 - Prologue. Prologue - A Word From Puppy

Hey there, Puppy Stibbs here! So you’re catching up with me four months after my last saga. Thanks for keeping up with what’s going on in my life and for reading my story. So, four months? God, so much has happened; it’s just flown by.

So as you know, we were moving after Max announced it to us, surprising Susan. Well, we’re here, and the new house is great… and big. Mine and Steven’s rooms have doubled in size, and, for the first time since finding my Dad, I have my own room. But, if I’m honest, for the first few weeks, I was kind of sad. Steven was a pain when we shared, but it was company at night, and I do miss the idiotic conversations we used to have before sleep.

So yeah, I have this big room with not a lot in it. Mum says we need to get it filled with things I like, but coming from Greenstone, I’m used to having everything minimalist. I learned that word from Mum as it’s what she said my room was.

So what else has happened? Hmm, well, I’ve seen Cindy a few times. I even got invited to Mr Watson’s house to meet his entire family. He has a pool in the garden… a fucking pool. He must have tons of money, a shame it was too cold to go for a swim, something I had yet to do in my sixteen-year life. Although come to think of it, I never swam in the lake. But thinking back, that would have been impossible.

Cindy is great, by the way. She looks really well, and she and Stephanie, Watson’s real daughter, get on so well. I’m really pleased Cindy has a new friend, but we did say nothing would ever beat our friendship. But I knew that anyway.

I’ve told Cindy everything... naturally, and she thinks I am mad getting involved with Hunter. But she supports me anyway because it’s Cindy, right?

Things have been going well with Hunter. We never argue, and he treats me really well. Steven and he always seem to clash, but I think that’s just two Alpha males beating their chest as Mum suggested. Speaking of Mum, she really has helped me get through a lot of challenging moments and thanks to her… oh and Dad, of course, I am finally down to a minimum dose on my tablet I take for my… problems! Doctor Burrows says maybe next month I can be what he said was ‘phased’ off them. I forgot what that means, but it sounded good.

Annie and Clarabelle have now settled into their new run and seem content. I was worried about them with the move, much to the piss taking of Steven. But anyway, they are my real friends when I’m stressed, so fuck him.

Dave continues to be a pain for Hunter and me. Steven is getting really annoyed about it. I would have hoped after four months Dave would have accepted Hunter and me being together, but this ain’t the case, which is frustrating. Everyone seems to either blame Hunter or me for the mess our friendship circle is in, but Dave seems to be allowed to run free to be nasty.

Bastard!

School is great, and I’m doing well, apparently. My first report was glowing, and I was said to be inquisitive and hardworking. Dad said he is proud of me, and Mum?… well, she just showered me with the usual kisses and hugs. And for doing well? Dad ordered me some new weights, which I’m still waiting for. I hope to get back into those as soon as possible.

Well, I have gone on enough. I wanna say thank you for following my previous story. I was really humbled you all took such great interest in my welfare. So yes, you join me here, four months on, and I would expect there will be drama, because no matter how good my life is… No matter where I have come from to where I am now, you can bet there will be drama.

P.S. Sorry about the sex scenes. I think I should have kept them secret? Ahh, what the hell!

Yours,

Puppy Stibbs

P.P.S Don’t you think Dave is an arsehole? I mean, come on, throw me a bone here?

Anyway, I gotta go!

Copyright © 2021 James Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 19
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm truly happy that Puppy has returned so quickly!  Four months have passed very quickly for me!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

I do think Dave is an insecure arse and maybe the reading should be a side story wher he seeks the professional help he obviously needs. But when do people like that ever seen help?

Having been in a controlling relationship myself, I know that it's generally the people affected by their nastiness that get help to recover from how they treat them😕 

Anyway, I've enjoyed the first book and am looking forward to reading this story 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Sorry the way things turned out with Dave. There's a lot of negative comments about him, but if the naysayers (including Puppy) took proper time to reflect on what he went through with his Mum, you'd see he has 'abandonment' issues (as well his younger brother), that need counseling as much as Puppy has. Unfortunately the NHS (UK Health services) isn't set up to provide those well, especially to certain economic groups.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..