Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story deals with sensitive subjects such as suicide and rape. There is also bad language throughout. Reader discretion is advised.

The Saturday Boy - 20. Totally Wet and Full of Surprises

Olly ran his index fingers up and down my inner thigh slowly - inch after inch getting closer to my aching wet cock. He sat watching me, a devious, playful look on his face as I whimpered and twitched like a pathetic dog on heat. His ocean blue eyes were full of animal lust and sexual desire as he switched between teasing me and pleasuring himself. I was almost begging by now, begging for him to give me some release, but he wouldn't. He began massaging my ballsack in his hands, rolling my overflowing nuts between his fingers, every so often slurping on the leaking pre-cum from my insanely hard dick.

With tears running down my face in sexual bliss, I pleaded with him to take my cock in his mouth completely until becoming frustrated. Panting and straining, I grabbed hold of his messy blond curly hair and forced him down onto my pulsating organ. He resisted, but it just turned me on more. I forced my cock all the way in, making him gag and splutter. His face began to turn red, and his eyes pissed with water as I relentlessly slammed his face right down into my forest of pubic hair. Then out of nowhere, I could feel wetness on my neck as it was being licked and sucked on ferociously. I pulled the new face away to see who it was…it was Jack, and he dived towards my lips, ramming his moist tongue into my mouth. I moaned with ecstasy, having the two hot lads furnish me with all their attention, one by choice, one by force. I began to yell louder and louder, my pending orgasm reaching its plateau, and then….

"Oh FUUUCK!" I screamed, trailing off into a low growl. "Shit, fucking… holy craaaap," came another involuntary vocal. Panting, panting... I was panting, furiously!

Was that real? Did that just happen, Jack? Olly?

My eyes darted around the room. How could Jack accept that… no, hang on, no one was here, it was a dream…Oh, thank fuck, I thought, my heart racing and my stomach heaving. I leaned over to my bedside table and flicked on the light. The room was indeed empty, silent and… muggy. As the disorientation slowly left my racing brain, I felt an uncomfortable feeling under my sheets. I whipped back the bedclothes to find the entire front of my boxer briefs soaked… in semen.

Looking at the state I was in, I realised the force of my nocturnal emission was so powerful I had squeezed cum through the material, it was now laying in a huge glob on top of the white fabric.

I let my head fall back onto the pillow, and I tried to compose myself. I was dripping in sweat, covered in cum, and through God's good mercy, it seemed like the perfect time for my brother to walk in.

"Hey Bro, are you okay? I heard… oh shit, nice one Joe, what a blowout," Roman remarked, frozen in his tracks as his eyes homed in on my soaking wet groin. "Good dream then?"

"Close the door," I demanded as I pulled the sheet back over me, hiding my rather embarrassing teen issue.

"Sorry, I heard you were yelling, and I thought you were… well whatever I thought it was obviously wrong," he said, starting to giggle.

"You could have knocked first," I hissed.

"Oh yeah, because you're so good at that, aren't you." Roman shot back. Hmm, he had me there.

"I don't know what happened."

"Well, whatever it was by the looks of the result, I'm betting you're glad it did."

"Will you stop joking around Ro, this has freaked me out."

"Freaking out? Jesus Joey, I go to bed every night hoping I'll have a dream so good it makes me nut in my bed."

"Yeah, well, not this one, I was cheating… I was cheating on Jack with Olly, but Jack was there; it was weird."

"Let me guess, and now you feel guilty?"

"Yeah, like you wouldn't believe."

"It was just a dream. Make the most of it. Olly's a good looking boy, and at least you got to have sex with him without… well, having sex with him. It's like cheating, for free."

"Yeah, but I don't wanna cheat, and I don't wanna have images of me face fucking Olly when I see him at school."

"Wow, face fucking… sounds intense."

"Look away, please." I let out a sigh and pushed off my sheets. "Yuk, it's all cold now."

"I was wondering when you were gonna get rid of those," Roman remarked as I whipped off my underwear, using the dry parts to clean myself up with. I tossed them in my clothes basket and got back into bed.

"Okay, you can look now."

"Sorry, I already did; it's not like I haven't seen it before anyway."

"That was ages ago."

"And my, haven't you grown into a fine young man," He said teasingly.

"Roman!" I barked, turning pink.

"Joey, while we're floating around this topic of… well whatever it is, can I get something off my chest."

"Is it about the thing we promised not to talk about?"

"I just wanna know something."

"Go on."

"I keep thinking about Dean and James, and I feel bad because I wonder if…."

"Roman, I know what you are going to say, so I'll save you the need to say it. Dean was brutally fucked by James against his will. He was raped. I used to jerk you off, and I did it because I wanted to, not because you forced me to. So if you are even thinking of comparing them or got it in your head what we did was forced, then don't."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have even asked."

"If it's bothering you, you should; we have no secrets, Bro. Okay, so we have an unconventional past, but there's a lot of people out there who have done some weirder shit than us, I'm sure."

"Cool, thanks for clearing that up."

I grinned. "My pleasure."

Roman leant over and pulled me into a hug. "Love you, Bro; I'm off to bed now. Good night."

"Love you too, Roman, sleep well."

Roman left my room, and I lay there thinking about what he said. I felt terrible that he had been worrying about our past because of what Dean had gone through. I wondered why he had never come and spoke to me about it earlier, but then again, I knew how hard it was for us to talk about the subject since it stopped going on.

I guess I should explain what actually happened between us, seeing as I'm on the topic. It all started two years ago when I was fourteen. I had developed an unhealthy infatuation with Roman that most would consider more than just heartfelt brotherly love. You need to understand that for me, it was not a sexual thing that I felt for him, at least not at first; instead, it was a fear of being rejected by him. At the time, I was just starting to really get into girls, and my hormones were more fucked up than they are now, but the one thing I yearned for the most was the company and love of my brother. I wanted to do everything with him, be with him, and share everything with him. I would get jealous when he went out with his friends, resentful that he was giving his attention to them instead of me. I would record his phone calls to his then-girlfriend and then shout at him for telling her he loved her. Yeah… you could say it was a problem.

Roman never got angry at me for my behaviour; it just wasn't in him. He was the most placid guy in the world and still is, but he did have to talk to me about it on more than one occasion. Then there was one night where everything changed, and things got a little weirder. Roman suddenly ditched his girlfriend without warning and never told anyone why. Not my parents, not his friends, not me, and least of all, not her. It was a mystery. He then started going out to these underage drinking fests just outside the city and would come home Saturday night guaranteed to be drunk. One particular night he got home, he was sick everywhere. My Mum and Dad, who would usually be home to make sure he did it in the toilet, were on a weekend break in Paris. I got out of bed, hearing him wrenching and found him in his bedroom, his clothes covered in puke.

I helped him to bed, not before assisting him out of his soiled garments, and he just laid there on his bed with only a pair of boxers hiding his modesty. He wasn't making all that sense when he spoke, but what I did pick up on was the words "I left her for you." I asked him why he would say that, and he replied that he could see it was breaking my heart and he didn't want to see his brother hurting… yeah, just drunk talk, but because of the way I was at the time, it meant the world to me.

Moments after he revealed that, I felt suddenly guilty. Feeling that I needed to compensate him for what he did for me… compensate him because he wouldn't be getting any sex from her. After a few minutes of plucking up courage, I found myself reaching into his boxers. At first, although drunk, he seemed freaked out by this and told me to stop, but after his manhood had swelled, he just went with it and let me do things to him. It was just jacking him off, and he would always be drunk, and it would always be on a Saturday. Then it changed to me jerking him off until he climaxed, sometimes drunk other times just tipsy, until the last few times it happened, he would be sober and asking for it most days of the week.

We never talked about it after it happened, and he never did anything to me. It was just something we got used to doing; it was almost like having lunch in the end. He would come into my room and drop his pants, and I would take his dick in my hand, simple as that. Finally, after about four months, he joined his band, and I started seeing less of him. Looking back now, this was the best thing that ever happened because it was weird what we were doing, and by this time, I was becoming conscious of the fact. As he went away more frequently, my infatuation for him subsided until one day when he came home; nothing happened between us and never has since. After that, it became an off-limits subject, and we never spoke about it up until recently... and tonight!

It was a crazy time, and I tend to think that if this happened to other siblings, it would most certainly ruin the relationship, but not Roman and I; we stayed tight. Even though we never spoke about it, what happened between us gave us an extra dimension to our relationship. We were open with each other, could talk about any subject, be comfortable being half-naked… or utterly naked in tonight's case with each other. Like you saw tonight, I had a wet dream, and Roman walked in right after it. Under normal circumstances, that would have freaked me out, and I wouldn't even have admitted it let alone the reason it happened, but I think because of our past… well, you get the picture, right? The strangest thing was, throughout it all, I never fancied guys, not one bit!

Until Jack came along!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was Saturday, and my boy wasn't here, but he soon would be, and I was in a buzzing mood. I was bopping away in the cellar on my iPhone while I scrubbed the floor. I had managed to survive a week at school, and things were nearly back to normal with Dean.

It was also a good day for another two reasons. First, Jack's Dad had been given a life sentence with a minimum term of thirty-one years, the bastard finally paying for what he had done, and justice was being served. Second, not so exciting, but equally good news, was that our double bed had arrived today, and I was gagging to get it made up ready to share with my handsome boyfriend when he came home with me tomorrow.

And I planned to give it a serious stress test with him!

We still had his Mum's funeral to get through and, of course, Shaun's, but overall it felt like life had turned a corner. Dean and I had talked on the phone the last few nights, and it was nice, nice because we were actually talking… about stuff, just like we used to. Gone was the arguing, the bitterness and the guilt. It was just us… chatting.

Pulling the hose from the reel, I rinsed down the cooler room floor before recording the temperature and shutting the door. I pulled off the thick coat I had been wearing and started rotating stock, ready for Monday's order. We had a new brand of bottled beer coming called Steinpils, and I needed to make room for it. That was the only problem with new products. It meant I needed to haul shit all over the place just to make everything fit again.

Once I had cleared a space, I took my broom and went to work on the whole floor with it, collecting up old labels, dust and the odd spider. I was working away when my Dad appeared in front of me and pulled out my earplugs.

"Joey, I've been calling and calling you." He said, dropping the earpieces to my side.

"Oh, were you, sorry, Dad, I had my music on."

"Yes, I can see that. You'll go deaf, you know. Anyway, your mother wants you."

I smirked. "Is that a threat, Dad?"

"Less of the cheek, young man, go on, upstairs, you might want to hear this."

I dropped my broom, leaving the handle to fall against the wall, and I trotted up the narrow stairs, followed by my Dad. Getting to the top, I looked around but couldn't see her.

"Well, where is she?"

"In the apartment."

"Oh, okay," I replied, walking through the bar towards the stairs up to our flat. As I near the top, I saw Roman standing at the top smiling at me with something dangling in his hand… it was a shirt tie.

"Stop!" he demanded, "I need to put this on you."

"What for, why do I need to wear that?"

"It's going over your eyes, stupid, not round your neck."

"What's this all about? Is it my birthday or something?"

"Better!" he purred.

I let Roman assault me with the tie until the world went black. "Can you see?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Roman, I'm sure. Can we get on with this? I hate surprises."

Roman latched on to my shoulder and led me through to the kitchen, and helped me sit down in a chair. The room was silent, all but my brother breathing close to my ear.

"Joey, this is your mother speaking. Do you hear me?" She said in a robotic voice. From under the blindfold, I just rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I can hear you," I replied in the voice of a Dalek.

"I want to tell you something."

"I'm listening."

"I had a chance to have a good conversation with Sarah and Vince the other day."

"Yes, I gathered. Can you get to the point," I said, getting frustrated she was hanging this out?

"I've heard from them that maybe you were not to blame when it came to what happened between Shaun and yourself. However, from what I understand, Dean has filled them in on the issues Shaun was facing, and although I will never agree it was justified what you did to him, I can see your point of view a lot more clearly now I have the full picture. I can see he was a very troubled young man who also behaved badly towards Dean as well."

"I'm glad you see it for how it is Mum, I tried to explain to everyone, but no one was listening to me… except for Roman, I guess." I felt Roman's hand pat me on the shoulder with apparent agreement.

"Yes, well, I won't speak ill of the dead, but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am dropping all your punishments because I believe you acted out of raw emotion, and I know as my son you are not a violent person."

"You had to blindfold me to say that?"

She chuckled. "You can take it off now."

I felt around the back of my head for the knot Roman had tied and started to undo it. As the tie became loose, I could see faint light again until I managed to pull it off completely. I immediately eyed what was in front of me and burst out laughing. A large round cake was decorated in thick icing and scattered with silver and gold balls on the table. Spread across the top was the word "Sorry" in big, bold red letters.

"Wow, what's this for?"

"To say sorry if I was a bit hard on you, I can gauge now that you were probably under a lot of stress."

"Aww, thanks, Mum, but you really didn't have to go through all the trouble of blindfolding me."

"Oh Joey, the cake is not the reason I blindfolded you. That reason is behind you." I rolled my eyes again and turned around.

"JACK!"

"In the flesh, Joey!"

I got up and pushed the chair away, almost knocking it over. Roman stepped back, laughing as I clambered to get near my boy. He was here… a day early, but how, and why?

"What… I mean… you're here, I mean how?"

"I came from the hospital, Joey, not Mars. It's not that hard to travel in London."

"You know what I mean; you're not due here until tomorrow."

"Yeah, well, I thought I would surprise you."

"But… but your scan, what about your scan?"

"What scan?"

"You mean this was all planned… all along, this was planned?"

"Hey, blame your brother; he suggested it."

"Roman?"

"I popped in to see Jack one day, and he told me he was getting out Saturday, I told him to say it was Sunday, and he played along."

"I thought Saturday would be a fitting day to surprise you like I did that Saturday I first turned up here… remember, you couldn't stand me," Jack added, winking.

"Yeah, funny how things change… anyway, moving on… oh my God, I'm so happy to see you."

"You saw me yesterday, you big dufus!"

"Yeah, I know, but that was there, and like, you're here, in my kitchen, here Jack!"

"Joey, Darling, I think we have established that Jack is here. Now, why don't you give him some space so he can rest."

"Yeah… yeah, sorry Jack, what can I do? Do you need anything, can I get you some food? How about a drink, or maybe you just wanna lie down," I babbled. Everyone started laughing at me, and I didn't get why until Jack made it clear.

"If you start doing that, I'm going back to the hospital for some peace."

"Sorry, am I being a bit full-on…I am, aren't I?"

"Just a bit Joey, but it's kinda sweet."

"Yes, well, I hate to skip the party, but some of us have a pub to run. So, Joey, I don't mind how long you spend with Jack, but make sure that cellar is spotless, remember what I said about keeping up with your chores. That's what we pay you for."

"Yeah, I know, eighty-five pounds a week, I'll get it done, don't worry," I remarked before quickly turning my attention back to Jack. My Mum just sighed and left the room smirking, shaking her head.

Roman pulled up a chair and kept an eye on Jack, probably to make sure I didn't smother him, but as soon as my Mum left, I put my arms gently around him and moved in for a welcome home kiss… tongues and all.

"Stop it, guys, you're making me jealous," Roman remarked, folding his arms.

"Roman, are you suuuure you're not gay?" Jack asked, looking past my head at Roman, before turning his lips up into a grin.

"Yes, but I'm starting to think I might have better luck with the guys because I've shit out in the girl department lately."

"I told you, Roman, Olly has the hots for you. It's there on a plate."

Roman nodded his head, giving me a sarcastic smile. "Yeah, thanks Joey, I'll bear that in mind. But there is a gut load of gayness in this pub!"

"Olly?" Jack asked, raising his brow.

Roman laughed. "Yeah, Joey's wet dream!"

"ROMAN!" I cried.

"Whoops!"

"Wet dream?" Jack repeated, tilting his head.

"It was nothing Jack, Roman is just being a prick," I said, shooting my brother a glare. "He's just a new guy at school."

"Is he hot?"

"Yeah, but don't worry, he only has eyes for one boy," I snorted, smirking at an unimpressed Roman.

"I'm worried now… so you've been dreaming about this guy?" Jack asked.

"Kinda, look, it's not something I could control, it's not like I'm gonna go out and act on it, right?... Right?"

Jack stared at me, wearing a stern look. Even Roman looked worried. That was until he cracked up in a fit of giggles. "Got ya… Jesus, I'm not that insecure."

"You shit, I thought you were gonna go mental at me then for a fucking dream I had."

"Joey, as long as it stays a dream, I don't care."

"Well, if it's any consolation, you were in it too,"

"Whoa, a threesome?"

"Yeah, kinda fucked up, right?"

"Oh, I dunno, watching you get serviced by another guy seems kinda hot to me."

"Jack, please don't tell me you're into all that watching shit?"

"Hey, I'm joking, Joey. I don't wanna share you with anyone."

"Well, good, because… because, well just because, okay?" I said, causing Jack and Roman to snigger at me.

It was so nice to have Jack home with us, and I was totally blown away that he had surprised me like that. Of course, all I wanted to do now was shower him with kisses, but I knew he wanted some space, so I tried to facilitate that, as hard as it was.

"Hey Jack, we have a new bed; it's a double," I said excitedly. Roman rolled his eyes.

"So can I go and lay down on it?"

"Uh, well, it's not been made up yet, and we haven't even… Oh shit, Roman, we haven't even started moving rooms. But, oh shit, hmm, uh… well, I guess I could start doing that now, and…."

"JOEY! Chill the fuck out, man; you'll give yourself a hernia. Look, come here!" Roman asked as I was starting to freak out. I went over to him, and he pulled me into one of his trademark hugs that always made me feel better, and he knew they did. "Just calm down; Jack's here, he's not going anywhere, and we'll get everything done, but you gotta relax, Bro," he whispered.

"Yeah, sorry, just a bit adrenalinified, that's all."

"Adrenalinified? That's not really a word, right?"

"Probably not, but it sums up how I feel right now." Roman smirked at me before giving me a kiss on the forehead and pushing me away."

"Are you hungry, Jack?"

"I'm okay at the moment, Roman, thank you. Would it be okay if I sit down? I still get tired quite quickly."

"Sure, man, why don't you go into the lounge and put the telly on? I promise to keep my brother away from you so you can rest."

Jack turned his lips up. "He's okay."

"Joey, why don't you let Jack rest up and go and finish what you were doing in the cellar? Then, as soon as you're done, you can have all the time you want with Jack."

"Yeah, I guess," I skulked, kissing Jack on the lips and heading out of the kitchen.

"Oh, and Joey?"

"Yeah, Ro?"

"I'll start packing my room up. Hopefully, we can get a bit done tonight… well, at least get your new bed set up, so you both have somewhere to sleep."

"Yeah, sounds like a plan, Ro, thanks."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I followed Jack into the lounge and got myself between his legs on the floor as he sat on one of the sofas. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips against his and explored his mouth delicately. He, in turn, cupped my head in his hand and pulled me in tighter, gently responding to my kiss. I could feel his warm tongue exploring inside, as his sweet saliva crossed from his mouth into mine, a simple gesture, but I was in heaven.

"Did I tell you how happy I am you're here?" I said, gently pulling away.

"Yeah, just a few times. Did I tell you how glad I am to be here?"

"I think you did."

"Well, I am."

"God, I don't know if I can bear to be away from you," I said passionately.

"Why, are you going somewhere?"

"No, I just gotta work, and then there is school, of course."

"Hey, as soon as I'm back on my feet, I'll be with you doing both those things."

"Yeah, I know. I just wanna spend every second with you, though."

"Joey! Downstairs." Roman barked, seeing I was still with Jack.

"Okay, okay, I'm going", I whined. "See you soon, Jack."

I got downstairs into the cellar and tried to concentrate on what I had left to do. Jack was only two floors above me, yet I was pining like a stupid dog that I couldn't with my boy. I tried to snap myself out of this pathetic state of mind. My brain, for some reason, was acting like I only had an hour left with him before he disappeared into thin air. Of course, I had the rest of my life with him, for fuck sake, but still, it didn't make any odds… I wanted to be with him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Where is Jack," I asked Roman, finally managing to get back upstairs after a busy afternoon.

"In the shower, covered in Clingfilm."

"Clingfilm?"

"Yeah, I had to wrap him up before he got in."

I gave Roman a confused look before the penny dropped. "Oh, his bandages, I see."

"So, have you calmed down now, or do I need to force you to have a cold shower."

"Sorry, yeah, I have. It's just exciting for me, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it, Joey, but if you smother him, it's going to become a turn off believe me. You need to remember he's still pretty fragile, both physically and mentally. I mean, sure, he can smile and laugh, but there is still a lot of issues unresolved for him that I don't think you are realising."

"What makes you the expert on him anyway," I said, somewhat defensively, wondering why he would know Jack better than me.

"Don't get your back up. We talked okay… while you were downstairs."

"Well, why didn't he talk to me?"

"Because he doesn't want to worry you! He can see how happy you are about him being here, and he doesn't want to spoil that. Look, Joey, It's not even my business to be telling you this; it's something you and Jack need to discuss… alone. But I am saying it because I want to give you the heads up, okay? This is not about Jack keeping things from you, lying, or being deceptive. It's about him wanting to do his best to make sure you are happy. All I'm saying is, now you have that knowledge, be tactful and give the guy some space to work things out because as much as you think you can, Joey, you can't solve everything… Rant over. Now stop being a defensive prick and order us all pizza, my treat."

I must admit, Roman's speech did leave me with a smile at the end, and he got it spot on that I was acting like a defensive prick, as he put it. I worried for a moment because I could see the small signs I was becoming obsessed with Jack, that's if I already wasn't from the start. I just thank God that Roman is here sometimes to give me these little pep talks because without him, there would probably be so much I would have fucked up in life by now, not excluding Jack, who I noticeably smothered when I found out he was here.

Jack emerged from the bathroom, minus his Clingfilm, which was now a translucent ball in his hand. He had nothing but a towel covering him, and I let my eyes linger up his long toned, silky smooth torso, complete with subtle a six-pack. It had been a while since I had seen him below the shoulders, and it was a sight for sore eyes, I can tell you.

Now I'm not into feet, not one bit, but Jack had gorgeous feet. They were perfectly shaped, smooth and hairless. There was none of the funny shaped toes or horrible looking toenails you get on some people, no his were…

"Er, Joey, why are you staring at my feet?"

I cleared my throat. "Uh, well, I just never noticed them before; they're nice," I said, like some fool.

Jack gave me a shy smile. "Well, if you are finished, do you mind if I borrowed some clothes from you until I get my stuff back?"

"No, Jack, you can't."

"Huh? Why not? All mine are dirty."

"Tough, I want you to stay like that all day."

"Oh, you fucker, I thought you were being serious then…C'mon, give it up and show me to your closet."

"Step this way, my Liege," I said, walking towards my room, purposefully rubbing my hip against his groin as I passed him, which earned me a slap on the ass.

"Make sure I look decent. Don't you go putting me in no thong or anything?"

I made a devious expression on my face and rubbed my hands together. "Would I dream of doing that?"

"Yes, you would. Get out of the way so I can pick; I don't trust you."

"Suit yourself, but if I'm honest, I don't have anything remotely naughty in there, but I can soon change all that."

Jack pulled out a pair of white Calvin's and put them on, just giving me enough time to look at my boy's pork lolly. I don't remember ever seeing him flaccid before, and I made sure the image was scarred onto my mind knowing that it might be a while before he was flaccid again in front of me… I know, I'm so vain!

"Uh, sweat pants and…oh here we are, a tank top…is that okay?" I asked, flinging stuff at him.

"It will do Joey, a little tight, but it will do."

"Yeah, I picked the tight stuff on purpose. Nice bulge, by the way… it suits you."

Jack looked down to his groin area, and sure enough, he was protruding at the front, like most guys do when they wear those kinds of pants. "Fuck Joey, I can't walk around in these. What will your parents think?"

"Well, you shouldn't have such a big dick then, should you. So just tuck it under your waistband and quit complaining, unless you want the speedos instead.

"Thes… these will do fine, thank you."

"Excellent, now, I ordered Pizza courtesy of the Roman Emperor; I got us meat feast as I assumed you can't go wrong with that?"

"Well, actually, I'm a vegetarian."

"Since when?"

"Oh, didn't you know… well? I guess you don't know me that well, huh?"

"Well, I… I'm sorry, no, I didn't realise, I never… OH, YOU fucking shit, you're winding me up!"

"Yeah, well, it was worth it seeing the look on your face. Anyway, how can I be vegetarian having had your dick in my mouth?"

"Good point."

"Yes, it was a good point, rather tasty, in fact."

"Coming out with them today, aren't you, keep going, and we 'll see about getting you some stand up work."

"Only if you put me on before I pee, it goes down after that."

"Huh?"

"Stand-up… get it?"

"Shut up, Jack!"

"Okay."

Copyright © 2021 James Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 18
  • Haha 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Joey and Roman…….I thought so.  That’s so hot lol

Loved how Joey noticed Jacks feet.  To notice something insignificant like that and find it endearing certainly points towards being truly in love.  Hoping they can chart a course together and truly be happy!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

A nice happy chapter. I'm not really surprised by the brotherly action, it was consensual.

It's great to see Joey and Jack together, they are both happy and like children in a candy store. Joey better maintain his work of his Mum will be furious with him, I think Roman will be the person that ensures that this happens. 

That dream of Joey's was really 🔥 

 

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well it looks like a corner has been turned, is this a honeymoon phase? I am still concerned over a few unresolved issues.

It is heartwarming to see the effort made to get the boys together a day earlier!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

We had enough clues about what happened between Roman and Joey before it happened Roman broke up with his GF and recently Roman broke up with another GF and shortly after that  was sort of flirting with Olly just saying.

Well it looks like everything is starting to look good I'm sure the worst has already happened in this story right?....RIGHT???

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Whew, that dream at the beginning was 🔥!!! Glad to see that Joey's mom eased up on him regarding the punishment. It seems that the brotherly bonding was innocent although it seems odd that Joey didn't realize his sexuality was leaning in the male-male direction. Maybe Ro's bi-curious? Nice of the family to surprise Joey by bringing Jack home a day earlier but I'm sure the honeymoon phase will end at some point. Great chapter and nice to see some happiness again!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

A light-hearted chapter with a great surprise for Joey!  Ro is correct - Jack is going to have some serious mental, as well as physical, issues to work through!              I'm glad Jack opened up to Roman - he'll be a great help and probably become a big brother to him as well!!  I am surprised that Sarah and Vince spoke with Joey's mom!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..