Jump to content
    JayT
  • Author
  • 1,088 Words
  • 3,001 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Ian's Transformation - 1. Chapter 1

strong>Content Warning!!!!! This story contains scenes that portray rape. Proceed with caution.

Shit, they saw me!

That’s the only thought I had the moment I ran into the woods surrounding our mountain home. My name is Ian. The “they” I was referring would be my “brothers.” They are only my “brothers” in the sense that we share the same maker, Marcus.

Tonight was my fourth night to wake up after I had changed. The hunger I was feeling was intense. I needed blood and I needed it now. Marcus had told me that if I took in all the blood from a victim in one feeding, I would be good for at least a month. There was one problem. I couldn’t bring myself to kill my victim on that first night. I could not even bring myself to drink any amount of their blood. I asked Marcus if there was any other way for me survive. He shook his head and told me that while I could sustain myself on animal blood for a few nights, eventually I would need to ingest human blood or risk losing control. He also warned me to not let any other vampire see me feed on an animal, it is considered taboo.

The first night I took in blood from a cat. The second night when I woke up, I felt the hunger. I tried again to feed on a human, but could not do it in the end. I fed on another cat. The third night, the hunger was unbearable. I didn’t even try to feed on a human, I found the first animal I could take down and fed. It was a raccoon. Tonight, I wasn’t even fully awake before I was chasing a rat. Before I knew what was going on, I was drinking from the rat.

My “brothers” saw this and began laughing. They had been jealous of me since before Marcus turned me because I was the one sharing his bed, not them. I had begged Marcus to turn me, I swore to him that I would be able to do what was needed to survive.

I heard their laughter and ran into the forest. Nobody from the village dares to enter this forest. They believe it to be haunted by monsters. I used to believe the same until Marcus chose me to come to his manor. That’s when I learned that the true monsters of the forest were the people who lived in that manor, and I had begged to become one.

Marcus found me deep in the forest. He said, “Ian if you want to live to see another night, you have no choice but to feed on a human. I cannot allow you to go into a blood frenzy. Please, my precious one, do not force me to destroy one as beautiful as you. Come, we will go and find a criminal, one that is already sentenced to death. Perhaps you will be able to feed on them.”

He offered me his hand. I hesitated for a second then took his hand. We made our way to the main road that leads to the village. We were on the road for a few miles when I heard what sounded like a young man begging for someone to stop whatever they were doing. Then I heard the most god-awful cry of pain I have ever heard.

As if by instinct, I centered in on where the cry came from. With speed I did not know I possessed, I found the young man. He was face down on the ground naked from the waist down. On top of him was a beast of a man. The young man was crying, sobbing beyond words.

I grabbed the beast by the hair and yanked his head back. This exposed his neck and forced the vein that runs through it to stand out. I could hear the blood flowing, see the flesh of his skin throb with each beat of his heart. This was no human, this was a monster worse than what “haunted” the forest.

I felt my fangs extend. Before I knew it, I had my mouth clamped on his exposed neck. The blood pumped into my mouth, forcing me to swallow. It tasted like heaven. I felt the blood flow slow as the heart stopped pumping. I sucked until there was nothing left.

From behind me, I heard someone clapping. I spun around and saw Marcus looking at me with a smile. I turned back to the young man to make sure he was okay. When I looked down, I saw the face of one of my "brothers." He too was smiling at me.

“You planned this, Marcus?”

“You needed to feed on a human, so I simply created an opportunity.”

I spun around again and yanked my “brother” up by his shirt. “Did he think he was forcing himself on you or did you seduce him to follow you out here?”

“Does it matter? You are now one of us.”

“Yes, it matters. It matters because I refuse to become a monster. I want to know that I stopped someone else from getting hurt.”

“Then believe that. He was one of my regulars from the village. He liked me because I look so young. He told me I reminded him of his son. Every time we were together, he would rip my pants off, force me to the ground, spit once, then thrust into me as hard as possible. I allowed him to do it because as long as he did it to me, he would not do it to his son. So, yes. You saved someone from harm. You did a good thing.”

As I processed all of this, Marcus crossed to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. “I am proud of you, precious one. Let us go home. I am sure you are feeling the effects of the blood in you by now.”

As we approached the manor, I stopped Marcus and pulled him into the forest. I could not wait another moment to feel his cock inside me somewhere. We were barely beyond the tree line when I pushed him to the ground. He could have easily overpowered me. I stripped him down and got his manhood slick with a bit of blood. I impaled myself on his rigid member and rode him.

I noticed movement just on the other side of the tree line. Standing there, obviously watching us were my "brothers."

I thought to myself-Shit! They saw me.

Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.
Copyright © 2017 JayT; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Markus and Ian's brothers are a lot more patient and helpful than he gives them credit for. Ian was obviously not ready to become a vampire, yet they gave him a chance. His brothers may have laughed at his weakness and felt jealous, but with centuries ahead of them, Ian will eventually mature enough for them to respect him. And perhaps they are also jealous of Markus, eh?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Be careful what you wish for... It just might come true. It will be a difficult vampire 'life' for Ian if he won't feed from anyone else but bad people. marcus perhaps let himself be blinded by his allure and didn't fully get to know Ian before turning him. I wonder what the future will hold form him?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/06/2017 12:10 AM, Carlos Hazday said:

Great build-up, great use of the prompt, and great way of taking the tale from darkness to hope! I liked.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked.

Link to comment
On 03/06/2017 02:49 AM, Timothy M. said:

Markus and Ian's brothers are a lot more patient and helpful than he gives them credit for. Ian was obviously not ready to become a vampire, yet they gave him a chance. His brothers may have laughed at his weakness and felt jealous, but with centuries ahead of them, Ian will eventually mature enough for them to respect him. And perhaps they are also jealous of Markus, eh?

Ian realized in the end that his family would help him if he lets them. They might make fun of each other but underneath is love.

Link to comment
On 03/06/2017 05:28 AM, Puppilull said:

Be careful what you wish for... It just might come true. It will be a difficult vampire 'life' for Ian if he won't feed from anyone else but bad people. marcus perhaps let himself be blinded by his allure and didn't fully get to know Ian before turning him. I wonder what the future will hold form him?

Marcus knew what he was doing. I think it was a problem he had seen before. He just needed Ian pushed to that point where it was live or die. Maybe it was an experience Marcus went through himself.

Link to comment

Good job, Jay. You made Ian likeable, and I think his brothers were not as bad as he originally thought. I enjoyed this... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/07/2017 04:20 AM, Headstall said:

Good job, Jay. You made Ian likeable, and I think his brothers were not as bad as he originally thought. I enjoyed this... cheers... Gary....

Thank you, Gary. Ian's brothers were nowhere near as bad as he originally thought. They simply did what Marcus told them to. Marcus sense Ian's reluctance and knew he needed to push to push him.

Link to comment

Sink or swim.. Marcus glad the right idea and Ian fell to his instincts.. It all worked out in the end..
Nice prompt JT.. I enjoyed this little tale.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That turned out better than I thought. :thumbup: Marcus and the brothers weren't as bad as I first thought. They knew they needed to get him to drink so they found a way and got rid of a pedophile rapist too! Well done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/07/2017 01:33 PM, Defiance19 said:

Sink or swim.. Marcus glad the right idea and Ian fell to his instincts.. It all worked out in the end..

Nice prompt JT.. I enjoyed this little tale.

Thank you....Marcus knew what needed to be done, so he did it.

Link to comment
On 03/07/2017 03:04 PM, LadyDe said:

That turned out better than I thought. :thumbup: Marcus and the brothers weren't as bad as I first thought. They knew they needed to get him to drink so they found a way and got rid of a pedophile rapist too! Well done.

I think Ian's "brothers" truly became his brothers after that night

Link to comment

I thoroughly enjoyed that. You conveyed a lot in a short space. I'm glad the brothers are better than first thought. It looks as i Ian is going to have an interesting couple of hundred years

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/08/2017 12:14 AM, Nephylim said:

I thoroughly enjoyed that. You conveyed a lot in a short space. I'm glad the brothers are better than first thought. It looks as i Ian is going to have an interesting couple of hundred years

Thank you for the review! Ian might come up in another story but it won't be from his pov. Maybe a story about Marcus or one of his brothers. We'll see.

Link to comment

He fed from a cat !
Okay, I just had to get this off my chest. I'm glad he recognized that humans can be animals and monsters. I guess he has a plan on what diet he is from now on. :thumbup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Very nice! You conveyed a lot of story, character, action, and emotion in a short piece, including a surprising twist. Is this like a one-shot or the beginning of a book (prompt?)? It's a good start for a book with a lot to build on, if that's where it's going. Nice treatment of gay vampires!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/09/2017 06:18 PM, aditus said:

He fed from a cat !

Okay, I just had to get this off my chest. I'm glad he recognized that humans can be animals and monsters. I guess he has a plan on what diet he is from now on. :thumbup:

He was desperate and needed to feed...the pussy was convenient hehehe...His only plan is to get as much of Marcus as he can and maybe a brother or two...as to feeding, he'll have to find more monsters.

Link to comment
On 03/16/2017 06:11 PM, sanmariano said:

Very nice! You conveyed a lot of story, character, action, and emotion in a short piece, including a surprising twist. Is this like a one-shot or the beginning of a book (prompt?)? It's a good start for a book with a lot to build on, if that's where it's going. Nice treatment of gay vampires!

Thank you for the review! I wrote this for the GA newsletter grid and dice game...I was given a character, setting, and a problem...thus Ian was born. I'm thinking about maybe writing more from other character's pov

Link to comment
Just now, Daddydavek said:

The interesting tidbit was that he used blood for lube....

The rush of the fresh human blood in his system made so that he couldn't wait...not even to stretch. He used the most convenient source of lubrication he could think of.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was a good start! Are you planning on adding more? I thought the brothers were chasing him because he drank from an animal though, I was wrong, lol. I'm trying to read a lot of short pieces lately so I can get the hang of it. I'm not very good at conveying a lot of emotion into a short story and I think this was a good example for me to read ^_^ I liked the blood as lube too, lol. But stop drinking off cats! Poor cats are at least a little bit friendly... :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 5/1/2017 at 7:26 AM, mastershakeme said:

That was a good start! Are you planning on adding more? I thought the brothers were chasing him because he drank from an animal though, I was wrong, lol. I'm trying to read a lot of short pieces lately so I can get the hang of it. I'm not very good at conveying a lot of emotion into a short story and I think this was a good example for me to read ^_^ I liked the blood as lube too, lol. But stop drinking off cats! Poor cats are at least a little bit friendly... :P

I'm sorry I forgot to respond to this.....I do plan on writing more but not sure when I'll get to it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think this was a great beginning!  I think of something similar to "Angel" or a kind of enforcer of law or something.  Protecting the innocent from the human monster that lurk around us.  I hope you come back to this and make a series.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..