Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 3,661 Words
  • 1,093 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Touch of Blue - 23. Dropped on the Head

Roy

Oh my god I am making out with a guy! Not just any guy though. A criminal! Yet not just any criminal. It is fucking Zafiro out of all of them.

It should feel wrong, but right now it feels amazing.

Maybe it is because I have never done something like this with someone, but still, Zafiro keeps starting it right? I can just blame him.

I do have a small voice in the back of my mind telling me that he is just trying keep me from asking about how he is taking everything. Unfortunately for me, a larger voice is feeling very self conscious at the moment.

Am I even doing this right?

I have one hand on his hip and another on the bench behind him for balance. He still has a grip on my shirt.

This feels more like a game of catch-up which is guess is somewhat ironic. He does things with his tongue and they leave me feeling a little light heated. When I try to do the same back, he is doing other things to distract me.

He grabs at my hair, runs his fingers over my shoulders, even brushes the metal claws through my shirt.

It is all intense to me and I feel like I am just falling through a strange sticky substance.

Mentally of course.

Something in me tells me that I should stop. The thief’s mother is downstairs and could walk in at any moment.

Oh god if she saw this...she would probably try and kill me. Right?

I am about to question some of the things she has done but then Zafiro runs a hand down to my chest and he squeezes.

That makes my face somehow turn an even darker shade of red and it kills that me that he knows. I can tell mostly because I can feel his stupid smile on my mouth.

Zafiro pulls back and places a coy smile on his lips.

“If I didn’t know any better,” He whispers, “I would think you actually liked this attention.”

It feels really hot all of a sudden. I lick my lips to try and cool off somehow and then I shake my head.

“N-no. Just was not expecting it,” I say. “Don’t flatter yourself too mu-”

I get cut off and forget how to breath when Zafiro reaches down and squeezes the bulge in my pants.

I close my eyes and bite my lip to keep from making any embarrassing noises.

“Hmm,” Zafiro chuckles. “You speak a lie, Roy. Your body seems to be betraying you! Is that not that just...interesting.”

He slowly runs a line along my shaft through the fabric of my pants as he whispers the last word. I squirm under his touch but I just can’t seem to pull myself away from him.

It really does not help that he used my real name for possibly the second time since I’ve known him. It makes it feel really up close and personal. Which I guess it really is.

“It is cute how I don’t even have you tied down, but you are just so willing!” Zafiro squeezes and lightly drags the claws on his gloves along my erection. “Who knew the big man was waiting to be unraveled?”

Zafiro smiles and leans up to kiss me. He drags his tongue along my bottom lip before slipping it inside. All the while, he continues to brush his fingers along the front of my pants.

All of this is causing a great heat to build up in my stomach. My limps tighten up as I moan into his mouth. I find myself having possibly the best orgasm in my life and I haven’t even taken my clothes off!

I grip onto the edges of the bench to keep myself from falling backwards onto the concrete.

Chuckling is all I hear as I am panting for air.

All I feel is unbelievable amounts of embarrassment and shame. I do not want to see his face because I know Zafiro is going to make fun of me. He will tease me like he always does. Most likely even in the future. Just another thing for him to use against me later.

I stare at his chest. It at least keeps me from looking up at him. When I look down at his hand, I see it is still close to the mess in my pants.

The same hand rises up to my chin and lifts it with two fingers. He makes sure to use the tips of the claws to push me up.

Not sure why, but the danger of that almost gets me going again.

Zafiro smiles at me, but not in a teasing way as I expected. It is strangely sweet and kind.

“No need to be embarrassed, handsome,” He purrs. “It happens to everyone.”

I can’t believe this just happened. Any of this. All of it! Should I be angry with myself? Annoyed? I just don’t know. Maybe...maybe it was fine? It was only a one time thing surely. Is that not what most people do?

Is that what Zafiro does?

As soon as I think it, I immediately feel myself wishing that it weren’t true. It is pretty alarming that I find myself feeling jealous. Why would I be jealous about who he sleeps with or what he does with others?

I could ask myself that over and over but deep down, I already know the answer. I am not stupid. There is no kidding myself.

Maybe it took me a few moments to realize it, but I guess I should have seen it coming with the way things have been going recently.

Not going to lie, the way Zafiro looks at me does not help either.

With a fake cough, I quickly stand and back away.

“I...uh,” I gesture to the bed room and also to the embarrassment in my pants, “need new clothes.”

Zafiro just smirks and nods. He lays out on the bench and continues to watch me, not at all trying to be subtle about it.

Rushing over to my dresser, I pull out some jeans and underwear. When I look back out at the gym, I see he is still watching me.

Part of me thinks that putting on a show would not be such a bad idea. Another says I should invite him in here.

None of those will happen with his Mother downstairs.

Oh god...I can’t believe all of this happened when the Mother he just reunited with is only two floors down!

“Can you turn away please,” I ask him a bit sheepishly. I know he can hear me just fine. I don’t want to say it loud enough for...Sophie to hear.

Zafiro laughs and turns his head away.

Not going to lie, seeing him laying like that makes me see all the curves and arches on his body. That is something I should not be looking at given as to what has just happened.

Quickly, I change into the new pants and underwear.

Scowling at myself, I throw the messed up ones into the dirty hamper.

Just as I’m about to turn to Zafiro, I end up being tackled onto the bed, my mouth being assaulted by his tongue.

What I would have liked to say is that I stopped what we were doing and immediately went back downstairs. Unfortunately, that did not happen.

We ended up kissing and groping each other for another five or so minutes.

After trying to make ourselves presentable, we made our way back to the first floor.

Sophie is sitting in the arm chair with the main monitor on.

On the monitor, it shows Arturo’s men attacking the city. They are breaking into different shops and buildings, speeding through the streets in stolen vehicles, using the giant windows of buildings as gun practice, and also gathering people to hold them hostage.

If I had known they were doing that much damage, I wouldn’t have seemed so unsure about wanting to help the people of Sector 4.

“Quite the party over there,” Zafiro says next to me. “I would imagine everyone being quite distracted.”

I frown at his words and look at him.

He is pulling his gloves on tighter and his fingers are twitching.

Not entirely sure what that means. He would not just go in there to steal would he? It is way too dangerous to risk something like that.

“Doubt it,” Sophie says, her eyes on me. She has a knowing look in her eyes. “It has done good things already though.”

That almost makes me angry when she says that.

“How?” I exclaim. “People are getting hurt!”

“Yes that is true,” She says. “But take a guess as to who is finally doing something this city.”

At that moment, the news channel cuts to live footage of soldiers in U.U.P.P. uniforms running through the streets. They even have a helicopter flying above them.

“Soldiers?” I frown. “That is handy, but those are definitely not our people.”

Sophie shrugs. “Better than nothing at least. Maybe this will bring some needed changes.”

I find it a bit strange that she wants these changes to happen. It has pretty much been an open city to play in for people like her.

Take Zafiro for example. He was stealing in all the museums, banks, and important leader’s homes. Pretty much everywhere. If this happens to tighten up the security in this city, Zafiro most likely won’t be able to do that and he will get caught.

Does she really want that to happen? Do I?

Ok I know the answer for me...but this is her son right? Wouldn’t she want to keep him safe and away from jail?

Unless...she does not want him doing any of this? What if she never wanted him stealing and following in her footsteps in the first place? That would be interesting.

“I have a question for you,” Zafiro says. When I look, I see he is staring at me. Not sure why, but it makes me nervous.

“Uh...yes?” I say.

He raises an eyebrow and smiles. “What is your take on pets?”

Oh. Well that is not at all what I was expecting. Not sure what I was expecting really. I just assumed it would have been bad and something was about to happen.

“Um, they are alright,” I say. “Never had one before.”

I glance at Sophie in a way of calling for help. She also looks confused.

“Perfect!” He grins. “I have some babies that need a place to stay. It will most likely be temporary until I find my own place again.”

Oh god. I have to say no. I can’t deal with that combined with everything else!

“What happened to Piggie’s place?” Sophie frowns.

At that, Zafiro’s little happy demeanor drops a little. “I...I can’t stay there. I just...yeah. I can’t.”

Fuck. Now I will feel bad if I say no now. I can’t just let him keep his pet in some dingy building where his friends had died.

At least I think it was a dingy building. All the buildings over on the poor side look pretty shitty so I would imagine his home was too.

“I guess it’s fine,” I shrug. “They can stay here. I am sure you would find a place to stay soon anyway. Right?”

Zafiro gives a bright smile at that.

“Thank you!” He hugs me and then darts over for the front door. “I will go get them right now.”

Before I can ask about them, he is already gone.

“He said ‘them’?” I ask, turning to Sophie. “He said ‘them’ didn’t he?”

Sophie nods and leans on the arm of the chair.

“I take it you both had a good talk?” She smirks.

My face starts to turn pink and I turn away to hide it.

“Yes,” I say. “He has a lot going on.”

She hums along and starts bouncing her leg. “So much that you needed to change your pants?”

Now it feels like my face is burning.

“Why are we talking about this?” I groan. “He is your son! That just makes it creepy and weird.”

She chuckles and shrugs. “I did say that I thought you both would be nice together, didn’t I?”

Frowning at that, I turn back to her.

“You said those types of things before I even knew he was your son,” I say. “It is pretty damn weird that I now realize you have been trying to set me up with him all these years.”

She smiles and places her fist under her chin. “What can I say. Every Mother would want a nice man for their little gay boy.”

Now that is a whole extra level of weird.

“Stop it,” I say. “This is just wrong and I don’t need you saying stuff like that.”

I guess my tone has gone a bit sharper than I thought because her smile disappears.

There is a awkward silence that hangs in the air now. Both of us just waiting for Zafiro. Maybe I should have asked if he needed some help. Goodbye to all my furniture though. Let’s hope he has those naked cats or something like that. Maybe even a fish!

“There were moments when I wanted to tell you,” Sophie says out of nowhere.

I look up at her as she says that. I guess it does make me feel a little better knowing that. I just wish she never had to do all of this for Zafiro in the first place.

That Cody is a real asshole.

“You were just so into the job though,” She says with a small laugh. “I was worried that if I told you, you would have turned me in and then I would not be able to fulfill Cody’s wishes.”

I can only imagine what would have happened if Sophie was not able to forge all the files in U.U.P.P. Zafiro might even be here if that happened.

“Would he really kill a child though?” I ask. Part of me hopes he wouldn’t. It seems far too heartless for anyone to do.

Based on the look Sophie gives me, Cody is definitely a heartless bastard.

“I guess when Mekaias brought all those Ember Aliens in, it was a real breather for you, huh?” I say with a small smile.

She chuckles and nods along. “You have no idea. Cody seemed to be working double time and it was getting hard to keep up. Mekaias was a miracle for me. Perhaps not in the way that most people would hope for.”

I nod and drum my fingers on the top of the couch.

I have been standing behind it this whole time. My legs feel a bit wobbly but I feel if I sit down, I will have to get up right after.

Let’s hope that Zafiro’s pets are nice.

Speaking of, shouldn’t he be here by now?

“He probably needs our help,” I say and move for the door.

Sophie grunts and stands before following me.

“He better not have more than two,” She says with a sigh.

Oh god. I hope for the same honestly.

When I open the door, I don’t exactly see what I was expecting.

There is barking coming from inside a car parked in front of my house. That would pretty much be the only normal part of all this.

A giant armored monster of a truck is sitting in the middle of the street. It practically covers both lanes!

It is completely made of silver and it almost looks like a tank. Only there isn’t a barrel sticking from the top.

Whoever was driving it is standing in front of the car with the barking dog. The person is some kind of alien that is huge and green.

The Alien has his hand around Zafiro’s neck and is holding him in the air.

“I told you to stop trying to fight me already!” He shouts.

Zafiro continues to swing his foot down onto the Alien’s face.

“Kiss my ass, you green fuck!” Zafiro yells and keeps kicking.

The Alien only grunts and tries to cover his face with his other hand.

Reaching behind the door, I go for a gun that is hidden in the umbrella stand. Before I can take the safety off, Sophie puts a hand on my arm and pushes the gun down.

“Relax,” She says. “I’ll talk to them.”

Frowning, I keep by the door, but I do remove the safety from the gun.

Sophie walks down to the two fighting and as soon as the green Alien sees Sophie, his eyes widen and he drops Zafiro as if he has forgotten all about him.

As he falls, the back of Zafiro’s head hits the front bumper of his car.

I quickly run over to check on him.

“Good god,” The Alien exclaims and walk over to stand in front of Sophie. “What happened to your face? N-not that there's anything wrong with it now! You still look as beautiful as ever.”

When I reach Zafiro, he groans and reaches a hand to the back of his head.

“Are you alright?” I whisper. He nods and turns to look over at the other two.

“Why are you attacking my son, Arturo?” Sophie says in a stern voice.

That’s Arturo? I frown and look him over.

I never realized he was an Alien. You would think that the gang leaders would be humans, but I guess this one managed to get to the top.

“He attacked me first!” Arturo exclaims. “I simply parked my car and greeted the little shit, and next thing I know, I have blood lines on my face!”

Arturo has four trails of blood running along the side of his cheek.

When I look down at Zafiro’s hand, I see blood on the metal claws. Red blood as well...is this an Alien? Not many have red blood.

Zafiro looks up at me with a smirk before retracting the claws and turning to Arturo.

“You deserved it!” Zafiro says. “First you send your goons after me and now you attack a city? You deserve a good scratch.”

Arturo grunts and turns back to Sophie. “I was here for Zafiro, but I am glad that you are here as well.”

Sophie raises an eyebrow. “What for?”

“Well,” He says. “To attack Cody of course! Now would be the perfect moment! He has decided to make his men wear my colors. My guess is that he is trying to frame me. Too bad he was too stupid to think that I would not send spies along with him. He is vulnerable! We can kill him now!”

Sophie shakes her head.

Zafiro uses me to push himself off the ground and he hooks an arm on my shoulder to lean on me.

“You know,” he says. “If I have known you wanted to see me so that we could kill Cody, I would have gone to your doorstep myself.”

Arturo grins. “I see you get that spark from me! Shame about the creepy eyes however. I guess all I can say to that is...My bad!

Sophie glares at Arturo for that and then looks over at Zafiro and I.

“What?” I ask.

When I look at Zafiro, his grin slowly disappears when he realized what Arturo just said.

Sophie slaps Arturo across the face. “Are you serious?”

What surprises all of us is Zafiro bursting into laughter. He cackles like some kind of crazy witch. He tries to speak a few times but he just ends up breaking into more fits of laughter.

Sophie gives an evil look to Arturo. “Why did you do that, you asshole? I told you that he never should have known about you!”

Arturo lifts his hands up in mock surrender. “Hey, he finally met you again. Might as well put all the cards down right?”

He earns another slap from Sophie.

Zafiro finally stops for a breath of air but he still has a strange look in his eye as he speaks with a wide smile.

“Oh god, it just keeps coming doesn’t it?” He giggles. “It never stops coming! Let’s all just run a train on Zafiro now, why don’t we? Anything else I should know before it all of a sudden bursts on me? Maybe I will end up popping like a balloon with all the shit that keeps coming my way!”

He looks over at me and jabs at my shoulder, almost pushing me over somehow.

“You somehow my Mama’s ex boyfriend or some shit?” He says. “I wouldn’t be fucking surprised honestly.”

He walks over to the car with the dog who was barking and opens the driver’s door. A giant Saint Bernard jumps out and starts sniffing at Zafiro’s feet.

Zafiro reaches into the back of his car and pulls out a box of random pet supplies along with a fluffy white cat in a backpack. It has its head sticking out at the moment.

As he does all of this, everyone has gone quiet and just watches him.

He slams the door shut and then walks past everyone.

“If you need me, I will be in the castle,” He gives a teasing smile before rolling his eyes. The dog trails after him.

Everyone is silent for a moment.

Looking down at the front car bumper, I see blood has pooled around it and I frown. He hurt his head. I need to check on that.

Arturo and Sophie are busy glaring at each other.

Well, this was a pretty eventful day.

First he reunites with Sophie. Now he meets a father he did not even know was his.

He might be right. His head might pop after all.

Copyright © 2019 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok take Roy,  bring pets inside and lock all doors, until everyone else can get their act together and retrieve heads out of asses.

Then shoot Cody twice (double tap) then go to the nearest bar get a pint. Then go to Amas place for a great feast

  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

Ok take Roy,  bring pets inside and lock all doors, until everyone else can get their act together and retrieve heads out of asses.

Then shoot Cody twice (double tap) then go to the nearest bar get a pint. Then go to Amas place for a great feast

lol it would be nice if it ended that way tbh. It might even change how I wanted to end this story...

 

hmm...we shall see!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..