Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 5,286 Words
  • 1,064 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Touch of Blue - 26. A Snake with Venom

Zafiro

You know, maybe I should have known this would happen. It is his city after all. Sure, Mekaias lives a long ways away, but still, it is his city and he will try to defend it.

If only he joined a lot sooner.

Do you think he would recognize me? Who am I kidding? Of course he would. All because I stole some shit from him. I don’t even remember what I stole from him!

I bite my lip at I swing back down to the truck.

Most of Cody’s people have learned to just spread out and run away from us. Most are running to where I believe Cody is hiding.

I wonder if he is scared. If he was not before, I bet he is now. Everyone knows that the Alentian can break into a fortress on his own just fine.

...We really need to leave.

I land next to Tin Can and open up the hatch that leads into the truck.

Tin Can looks at me in confusion but turns back to keep an eye on any of the gang members running in the street.

Mama is driving the whole thing while Arturo is busy looking at the map. He also watches the road ahead.

It is still very strange to see them together. I am not sure if I like it or not.

Arturo seems alright. I do not consider him a father really, but he is fine I guess. Mama on the other hand…

I still hold memories of her raising me. That will probably never go away. Still, the bitter thoughts of her leaving me are still there. I know she did it for me, but I wish she could have tried to bring me with her. Did she even try? Not once?

Swallowing those thoughts away, I walk up to Arturo’s side.

“We should leave,” I say. “The Alentian is here.”

At that, Arturo’s eyes widen but then they narrow as if he does not believe me.

“Are you sure?” He asks. “I mean one hundred percent sure.”

I nod and glance at Mama. She is watching the both of us. She has one hand on the wheel and another typing up a storm on her phone. My guess is that she is trying to get Mekaias off our back?

Arturo drums a finger on his chin as he thinks things over. I try and think of something too, but all thoughts just end up with Mekaias finding us in the end.

“Keep driving,” Arturo says after a while. “We will just keep pushing and then move on foot if we have to.”

“Wait,” Mama says as she is looking down at her phone.

Both Arturo and I stare at her as she is reading over whatever texts she just got. She sighs and turns to us.

“Mekaias is not working with them,” She says. “He randomly decided to come here. He is on their side, however.”

Oh great. I was right. He decided to come defend his city. Fantastic!

Arturo grunts and looks over a minimap in his hand.

“If we are careful, I am sure we can continue on foot.”

“On foot?” I exclaim. “That alien can teleport! You’re over here talking about ‘moving on foot’. Are you crazy?”

He shrugs and grins. “Just a little, and I know you are too. Surely you would join me. Cody is the shiny prize after all.”

God I wish I could disagree with him.

While the warning about Mekaias is ringing in the back of my head, the call for Cody’s blood is definitely a lot louder.

With a groan, I move for the hatch.

Arturo laughs behind me. “That’s the spirit!”

Rolling my eyes, I climb back up to Tin Can’s side. I pull my phone out and turn the music off. I do not want to grab Mekaias’ attention.

“Aw! I was enjoying that!” Tin Can says with a smile. It disappears when he sees the serious look on my face.

“Is something wrong?” he reaches for my shoulder.

Moving away, I keep an eye on the road that leads towards Mekaias.

“The Alentian is here,” I say.

Not going to lie, I am a bit scared that he will just pop out of thin air right here and now. Knowing that Tin Can is a bit of a fanboy of him, maybe Mekaias will have mercy on me?

Tin Can does not say anything so when I look over at him, I see he is wide-eyed and staring at me.

“Are you serious?” He huffs out.

When I nod, he gulps and shivers.

I smirk and turn back to the road. “You can run back,” I say. “I am sure you can manage your way home safely. All of Cody’s goons are running back to his building anyways.”

Oh right, I was supposed to tell Arturo where to go.

“No, no!” Tin Can’s voice cracks. “I-I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about me.”

Raising an eyebrow at him, I climb back down the hatch to give Arturo the location.

~~~

The closer we get to the gunfire in the distance, the harder my heart starts to pound. I swear I can feel my heartbeat in my head right now. It sounds like a drum. It feels like its drumming against the bone on my temple though.

Why is it always there? It is always the same place. Did I need more than stitches when I was at Ama’s?

That is slightly concerning...but I think I should be fine. Nothing has been wrong with me so I can live with it.

Every time someone runs past us, I keep thinking it is Mekaias. I pull my guns up and aim but every time, it is either a civilian running away or another of Cody’s gang.

“You’re nervous too,” Tin Can says next to me.

Glancing at him, I put on a smile and try to look relaxed.

“Nah, I’m fine,” I say. “I bet if he sees how handsome you are, he will be too stunned to attack us.”

He looks at me in confusion. “I seriously doubt that. He kind of has a soulmate. Remember?”

Oh right. The love story that has people both happy or pissed. Happy because of their story, pissed because it’s a very homo relationship. That stuff just can’t seem to stop unfortunately.

I shrug. “I guess you’re right. More for me then!”

He smiles and shakes his head. “You’re a pain.”

At least he has calmed down. Obviously he was scared of Mekaias. Not that I can blame him. I am too.

Everyone has heard the stories of what he has done to the old organization, Firelight. Why would we not be scared? I bet he could melt through this truck like it was butter.

I shiver at that and wrap my arms around myself.

I wish my jacket was longer now.

After a time, the truck stops moving. A hatch opens at the top of the truck, and then Mama and Arturo climb out.

“Alright people,” Arturo says with a smile. “We are going to work quickly and quietly. Quietly is not a huge necessity but it would be nice.”

His friends chuckle at that.

“Based on what Sophie and Zafiro have gathered, Cody’s building should be two streets over. We just need to cut our way through and we should be fine. If you happen to get caught by U.U.P.P. well, good luck to you.”

Hmm. I notice he did not mention the Alentian. I guess he is trying to keep his friends in check.

Speaking of his friends, didn’t he say that he had people in Cody’s ranks? Where are they? Where are all of his other people?

Narrowing my eyes, I hop off the truck. I end up landing in a small pool of blood.

With a sigh, I scrap my boots along the side of the truck to clean them off as best as I can.

Tin Can cringes at the sight.

Who knows if it was a civilian or not.

“It’s Arturo!” A voice shouts ahead of us.

A group of people in red and black see us and they scramble for cover. They hide behind cars, stone benches, and the corner of a building.

Everyone on our side scatters or jumps back onto the truck for cover.

I grapple myself into an alley.

The only one who doesn't run is Tin Can. He just stands still and aims with his gun. It sends off glowing blue shots. Each time they hit someone, they end up collapsing and fidgeting around on the ground.

So it’s a stun gun. Interesting choice.

Whenever I try to peek around my corner, I end up getting shot at.

Why me? I’m all alone here! They should keep firing at the metal beefcake standing in the middle of the road.

Since they think I am on ground level, I start climbing the side of the building. I do not bother with being quiet. The claws on my gloves clink each time they stab into the bricks.

About halfway up, I peek around the edge and aim with my gun.

Keeping one eye closed, I aim at a man who is hiding behind a car. At this angle, I have a clear shot of his head.

I pull the trigger once and he falls onto the road.

Aiming for another, it becomes a small train of kills.

Tin Can keeps stunning people and I leave those alone. Everyone else ends up killing the other gang members.

Once it is clear, I bring myself down.

“Nice job everyone,” Mama says.

Checking on Tin Can, I see that he looks conflicted with all that just happened.

“You sure you don’t want to go back,” I ask. This time I do not joke around or tease. He should not have to deal with this if he does not want to.

Tin Can looks at me and after a small moment, he nods. I squeeze his arm and then start walking ahead. Everyone else has already begun moving.

We reach a building that has glass broken everywhere. It litters the ground and there are bodies piled up together. Based on their clothes, they were civilians.

I frown at that.

There are knife marks on their bodies. Some even have a few limbs missing. What on earth could have done this?

Just as I am thinking that, I hear chanting ahead of us. Along with a motorcycle engine purring.

“Ignore us no longer. Ignore us no longer.

Ignore us no longer. Ignore us no longer.”

Robots in red and black march down the road. They are not the dummies that could pull themselves together. Those could barely even walk. These march along and continue to chant in their robotic voices.

A thug on a motorcycle slowly rides behind them. My guess is that he is controlling them?

All of a sudden, the robots’ arms all switch into sharp blades. All the while, they continue to chant.

The man fires a gunshot into the air and the robots start running for us.

“I’ll call getting Mr Robo-whisperer!” I shout and grapple up into the air.

It is definitely the easier job, but I also really want his bike.

The dude on the bike sees me coming for him and he immediately tries to drive away. Unfortunately for him, I’m a pretty damn good shot.

In the middle of grappling upwards, I fire once. He does not even get the chance to try and drive away. He flops over along with the bike.

Not going to lie, I was also hoping that the robots would be downed with the helmet. I guess they were not connected to that.

Dropping down to the dead man’s body, I ready both my pistols. Bike will be for later. Right now, I should help with the robots.

One turns to face me, it stands as if it is ready to fight me.

“Zafiro Banderas,” It says.

I smile and tilt my head. “So I am being threatened by a can opener now?”

“Prepare to di-” Before it can finish it’s line, I shoot it in the face.

Turning to the fight behind him, I am instantly let down.

There were about twenty of them, but apparently Arturo’s men have been mowing them down like flies. Only four are left, but that soon becomes zero as they collapse onto the ground.

I frown and put my guns back in their holsters.

“I was hoping for a fight,” I pout.

Arturo chuckles and moves on ahead.

Tin Can kicks at one of the downed ones.

“It is unfair that they would unleash them on innocents,” He says. “If only we were here sooner.”

I only nod along.

Honestly, if everyone here was as paranoid as everyone in the Poor Side, they might have been able to live. We all carry weapons to defend ourselves. Not here I suppose.

I am still a bit bitter that they had all been destroyed so easily. They fucked up my face after all!

Now, as for the bike, I am bringing it with me. Who says you can’t have more than one? Me. I am saying that now.

~~~

I hid the bike in the hotel lobby. The moving doors were blasted open so I can get it in and out easily. Let’s just hope that Mekaias can’t outrun a motorcycle. Though...a chase does sound kind of fun!

“You done yet,” Arturo calls.

Running out, I catch up with the group and keep tabs on where we are going. I need to know my way back to my new bike.

Gunfire is officially one street over. That most likely means the building is there. Unfortunately, we cannot see it as of right now.

“Alright,” Arturo turns to us. “I really don’t want us all getting caught together. Everyone should split up and sneak in on their own. Obviously you all are coming with me.” He points to his buddies. “As for the two thieves, I am sure you can manage on your own.”

Mama scoffs and shakes her head. “I retired! I am going with you whether you like it or not.”

He sighs and turns to Tin Can. “Let me guess, you need helping getting inside as well?”

Tin Can purses his lips and slowly nods.

I just laugh at all of this.

“Quite the plan, eh Arturo?” I giggle.

He rolls his eyes at me and then drums a finger on his chin.

“Maybe a distraction is needed?” He asks.

Mama sighs. “There already is one you idiot. They have their hands full with the Alentian. That might have actually been a good thing. If Cody is keeping an eye on Mekaias, we should just barrel our way through.”

Arturo shakes his head. “Stupid plan. I have a better idea. How about we all go in right now and hope for the best? We’ll just use the alien to our advantage.”

Mama’s left eye twitches and I swear I see a vein pulsing in her forehead but she just sighs and shakes her head.

“Brilliant plan,” She says sarcastically. “Can we hurry up before Mekaias actually beats us there.”

At that, we all sneak over to the source of the gunfire.

There is a giant, metal cone standing in the middle of the road. It is about seven stories high. The cone has embedded itself into the concrete. It has platforms at different levels of the cone-shaped building. On those platforms, there are people sitting behind mounted machine guns.

They are shooting down the road behind them. That would be where U.U.P.P. is trying to push in.

In front of the building however, there are metal doors.

“Alright,” Arturo says, thought he sounds a bit nervous. “Let’s get to it, gentlemen.”

Everyone immediately starts running for the cone.

As soon as we reach the front doors, three gangsters pull their guns out on us. Before we can even fire, one of them opens fire on her comrades. They both fall down with blood pools spreading around them.

We just stand in shock at what just happened.

“Hello sir,” She stands at attention. “Glad you could make it.”

Arturo grins and pats her shoulder and we all begin walking inside. “And Cody?”

“He is at the top of the building. He is freaking out over the appearance of the Alentian. I don’t know about you, but I really want to get out of here and fast.”

Arturo chuckles and makes space for her. “You are free to leave then. I’m not stopping you. I know my people have families.”

She nods her thanks and then runs out through the front doors.

This is all feeling too easy to me. Something is not right. Buzzing is going on in the back of my head and it is hurting. Why is it hurting? It never did before. Why is it also in the back of my head? That is not normal.

Smacking the back of my head, I shake my head like a dog. That painful itch is still there.

“Zafiro?” Tin Can’s hand touches my back. “Everything alright?”

A shiver runs up my spine and I shove him away.

“Don’t touch me!” I almost growl.

Tin Can eyes widen a little but he holds his hands up in surrender. “I won’t. I promise. Just wanted to check if you were fine.”

“I am,” I answer back, perhaps a bit in a harsh manner.

Why am I all of a sudden feeling irritated? What is going on? I walked into this building and everything feels...wrong.

“Let’s go, you two,” Arturo calls to us. Somehow we had fallen behind.

The itch does not go away, but I continue on. The higher we go, the more it begins to grow. It starts to get annoying, like a mosquito flying by your ear. You swat it away but it keeps coming back.

There is a ramp that circles around the walls of the build. It leads us to the next floor. So far it is pretty empty. There are the piles of guns sitting in random places, but most of the people are higher up with those mounted machine guns.

We reach the third floor and we finally find people.

They are running around in a panic. They pass each other ammo, check over their guns, they replace the one in charge of the mounted gun whenever he gets shot.

Looks like those U.U.P.P. snipers are out to play today.

In this room, there is ringing in my head now. The buzzing is still there, but the familiar ring I have grown somewhat used to has gotten louder.

I grip at my hair to keep my head from popping.

Gunfire begins to fill my ears as the people in my group open fire on Cody’s gang.

There is a sharp pain that gnaws on my temple. When I touch it, I feel nothing. Not even a bump. Am I imagining these things?

Someone is touching me now. Why? I told everyone to never touch me dammit!

Opening my eyes, I find Tin Can crouching in front of me. He has a look of worry in his eyes. His hands are on either side of my face.

“Zafiro what’s going on?” He says. Based on what his voice sounds like, I swear I could be underwater. “Tell me what’s happening.”

Shaking my head, I just pull on a smile. The thought of putting on a smile at a moment like this turns my smile into laughter.

Tin Can’s look of concern only grows. He looks cute that way.

“I said not to touch me, handsome,” I say, pushing his hands away. “One more time and that means you get a spanking.” I wink and he begins to blush.

He yells something out behind him and push myself up to stand.

I was sitting on the ground? I don’t remember that.

Mama somehow ends up standing in front of me. She is inspecting my face but she does not show any emotion.

Well isn’t that a shocker…

“You should really try to smile more,” I say with a smirk. “Maybe you won’t look so angry.”

Mama raises an eyebrow.

“He’s alright,” She says. “Let’s keep moving.”

Tin Can grabs my hand and pulls me along. We trail behind everyone else. He would only let me go when he went to help shoot everyone else.

Everytime I tried to join in on the fun, he would push me back down the ramp.

This goes on for the next two floors.

Meanwhile, my brain is having a bit of a party. Random jabs of pain, brand new sounds, some voices have even decided to speak louder than ever.

At first it was whispers, but then they became regular sounding conversations. They speak about all the stuff I have bottled up. They talk over one another, each word blurring into the next.

“Mama really left us. She hates us-...”
“...a father? Of course we do. Everyone ha-...”
“...his dick is big. With those muscles, it has to-...”
“...almost raped by a disgusting pig of a man.”
“Friends are like bugs. They all get squashed in the end.”
“...should have died that night. Maybe we did…”
“...Yes. A part of us died that night…”
“...oh dear. That’s another bottle that has been opened!”

I grab onto the wall to keep myself from falling over. Everything feels hazy and strange...almost like I am walking in a dream.

Am I in a dream?

Tin Can grabs my hand again. Before he moves me, his face comes into my vision again.

“Zafiro,” he calls to me. “Come on now. Come back to me.”

What is he on about? I’m right here.

“Are we really?”

Yes of course. Of course I am here.

Blinking and shaking my head. All the sounds go silent. All except for the footsteps behind Tin Can.

“I-I’m here,” I blink.

Tin Can nods and leans down to kiss my head before pulling me by the hand again.

“Oh dear. Would he be able to handle all of us at once?”
“Can’t say that he will. He is much too shiny to handle all of that.”

Frowning, I try and blink the thoughts away but they continue to talk amongst themselves.

The ramp ends and we find ourselves standing in front of Cody. His back is to us. Was he always red? Wait a minute...was the world always red? Even Tin Can’s metal skin is red.

Now I know I am imagining things.
I shake my head and blink to clear everything. Gunfire still goes on outside, and the world is splashed with color once again.

This floor has a platform overlooking everything just like the others. The one in charge of the machine gun is laying on the ground dead.

Cody is on the tip top of the cone. The ceiling has been removed and he stands near the edge.

He turns to us finally. Gracing us with his stupid gaze.

His eyes land on me and his face splits into a smile. He holds his arm out in front of him to look at a watch.

He taps at it a couple of times and then there are holes opening beneath everyone. They all fall through. All except me. They shout in a panic but their groans below means they are alive.

My heart rate begins to pick up and I pull my pistols out to aim for his head.

Cody chuckles but stares down at me, his hand hovering over the watch.

“I must say,” He smiles. “I do love pretty boys with guns.”

“Let’s see how much you love it when I shove them up your ass and fire,” I smile.

Before I can pull the triggers, my guns end up being pull out of hands. They fly up and stick to the ceiling.

My metal baton ends up going up as well.

With a glare, I aim with my glove but a voice stops me.

“Zafiro, don’t!” Tin Can shouts. I turn and see he ran back up here. “Don’t kill him.”

Shaking my head, I turn back to Cody. He just smiles and looks down at me.

“Why shouldn’t I?” I grit out. “He will just ruin everyone’s lives again! He deserves to play no longer.”

“Zafiro,” Tin Can’s voice is softer. “Come on now. You do not need any more blood on your hands.”

I turn so that I am aiming at him. With how often they pierce through everything, I bet they can pierce his metal as well.

That thought must come to his mind as well because he stops moving closer to me.

I keep aiming between the both of them, not wanting either to move.

“Zafiro,” Tin Can says. “Let’s just turn him into U.U.P.P. I am sure we can get him somewhere he will never be able to come crawling back. Then we can just stop all this and go home. The both of us! I swear it.”

I never want to think about living with anyone anymore. Nobody wants people like us. People that have done too many wrongs to do a right. Why would Roy?

“You’re right...he would never want us…”
“We never know!”
“...but do we? It has happened before.”
“Mama was different!”
“There is no such thing. Everyone is always the same. Do we really want to take that chance?”

With a growl, I smack at my head.

“It is too loud!” I yell. “Shut up! SHUT UP! Why won’t you all just stop talking?”

My voice practically begs with the last sentence. Tears begins to fall as more and more voices begin to speak over one another.

Roy inches closer, his hand held out to me.

“Zafiro please,” He says. “Let me in.”

Instantly, the voices go quiet. Why? Where did they go?

The floor opens up beneath Roy and then he falls through. This time, the ramp slips into the wall.

“God they just keep interrupting me and my projects,” Cody sighs.

Turning back to him, I narrow my eyes.

“You really should listen to your little lover, my Bluebird,” He says. “Killing me in front of all of U.U.P.P.? I bet that would leave a nasty taste.

He reaches under his feet for one of the guns that are sticking to the ceiling. It isn’t one of mine. Maybe it belonged to another of his people?

“I do hope you are not completely fucked up. Honestly, I thought your brain would have withstood the chip a lot longer than this.”

Shaking my head, I frown. “What are you talking about?”

He knocks on his temple with the gun.

“You could say that I had a little more fun before sending you off to Arturo,” Cody grins. “It isn’t everyday that someone survives the wing tests. Why not add another project into the mix?”

He aims into the air and fires. I crouch low on instinct. Next, he aims the gun down at me.

“Sorry Bluebird, if I am going down, my projects come down with me.”

I roll over to dodge but I feel pain explode on my thigh.

Looking down at the new wound, I see blood sliding down my suit.

“Come back into my vision, pretty bird,” Cody calls. “I miss you already!”

With a huff, I stand and look for a weapon. Everything is on the ceiling and that is too high for me to reach.

Looking at the machine gun, I see rope is being used to tie it down. Machine gun would be too heavy for me to carry. Rope however...

Better than nothing!

There is a thin line of black rope that sits underneath the dead shooter. Perhaps that can be used.

Wincing with the effort, I pick up the dead body and drag them close to where Cody can peek through.

“Zafiro?” He calls. “I hope one shot wasn’t enough. I expected more from you!”

With a deep breath, I push the body forward. Cody shoots at it instantly and blood ends up splattering on my face.

I almost gag at the smell but I shake my head.

Fuck. That made everything too slow!

Cody looks down at me with a grin. “Cute trick. Say goodnight, Zafiro.”

Holding my breath, I grit out, “Goodnight, Zafiro.”

Cody chuckles, "Annoying to the end, I see." He then pulls the trigger.

It clicks. Nothing happens. No bullet goes through my head.

With wide eyes, I look up at him in shock, then it turns into laughter. He looks at me now with fear in his eyes.

“Tough luck,” I grin.

Gripping the rope ends with my hands, I leap up high into the air, flipping over Cody. The rope locks under his chin and when I fall forward behind him, he gets sent backwards with the force.

To my shock, I do not end up landing on solid ground, I find myself hanging over the edge of the cone building. The only thing holding me up is Cody’s neck.

Cody struggles against the rope and my weight, he tries to force the rope off but I struggle against him, trying to push myself further down to keep him from lifting the rope.

He gasps for air but none can be sucked in. He makes a terrifying sound, almost like a dying animal, and then he stops moving.

He’s...he’s gone.

“We did it!”
“Hurray! The King is dead!”
“...does that mean there will be another?”

Red flashes in my eyes and when I blink and look down, I see red dots over my chest.

Oh. So this is how it is going to end? Death to U.U.P.P. snipers.

That’s...well I guess that is a nice way to go.

Closing my eyes, I wait for it to come. Everything has gone silent up here. I do not even hear the wind. It is just...perfectly silent.

Finally, the sounds of shots goes off. I wait and wait. Time feeling like it has slowed down dramatically, but no pain comes. Nothing does.

Slowly opening my eyes, I see violet. A glowing violet sphere has surrounded me. Almost as soon as I notice it, it disappears.

Looking around for the source, I look down as see the Alentian. He is standing on a car, he hand extended to me. His fingers glow and his purple eyes are on me.

He...he saved me?

Taking my chances, I let go of the rope and grapple for the building next to me. I swing far away, I go for the bike. Hell, I swing past the bike. I just need to get out of here!

Well, I stop for one moment. The shock of being saved by Mekaias is still in my mind.

I hug myself to keep the chill of it all from getting to me.

Instantly I am pulled out of that as my phone rings. It is a number I do not know.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Zafiro,” It is my Mama. “Where are you?”

“Um,” I bite my lip, trying to bring the words to my mouth. “I’m on the hotel.”

I hear her curse under her breath before she starts screaming for me to run away. Just as she does, a helicopter flies up, it’s light aiming right on me.

Screaming at the scare, I quickly jump over the side of the building.

Looks like I really do need that bike.

Longer than normal chapter. I just couldn't stop!
Copyright © 2019 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Mekias is probably questioning why his failed housekeeper is dangling from a building lol. 

No but I am and have been worrying about the chip in his head,  though experiments on potential "conquests "seems more than just irredeemable it also feels like you're willing to get exposed to something else from carryover or whatever you'd call it. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Lol I plan on posting Mekaias' side to this chapter! You shall see the Alien's thoughts soon enough ;)

As for the chip, it will leave some permanent damage unfortunately. The question now, is how much more until he gets it out? 

Edited by JujuTheDruid
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..