Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 5,446 Words
  • 1,367 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pushing the Limit -Book 2 - 11. Chapter 11

A few more therapy insights, a relaxing dinner and a show starring a certain blue dragon. Plus a little planning for the future.

TC had deliberately missed his therapy appointments for the past two weeks. He also had just admitted it to Dr. Ng. He had just told him all about the night at the club and the past weekend at his house.

“So let me see if I understand correctly. You deliberately cancelled your last two appointments because you decided to go to a club with David on the advice of an eighty-some odd year old British sex therapist, where together you discovered a submissive, Sinclair, who you ended up asking out on a date, took him to dinner and convinced him to spend the night with no sex involved and also proposed that he date both you and David to see if a long term three way relationship might be possible.” Dr. Ng said, in one very long run on sentence.

TC actually looked sheepish as he answered “Um, yes?” not very convincingly.

Dr. Ng managed to look incredulous. He picked up his notebook, writing something down before he addressed TC again. TC couldn’t figure out if his therapist was going to congratulate him or admonish him.

Dr. Ng finally stopped writing and much to TC’s surprise he did neither. Instead the man merely asked “Are you going to tell me how you really feel about it?”

TC couldn’t help but smile. After Sinclair, and then David left his house Sunday night he had almost had to pinch himself to make sure it had been real and not a dream.

He spoke quietly when he answered “It feels good. It seems so right, like it’s what should have happened in the first place. David and I have done a lot of talking about what both of us did wrong and what we did right. We never once really discussed what really mattered until Sinclair came along.”

“Tell me more about what matters.” Dr. Ng prompted.

“What matters to both of us is what will make us happy, both together and apart. David needs to have control most of the time, which is why he considers himself primarily Dominant. His control matters to him, as well as his independence. He told me that when he left, part of the reason why was that he was starting to think that he was losing part of himself. When he gave himself to me that last night, he gave everything, and it scared him. His happiness and well being are what matters to me and that’s why I spiraled down after he left. I let him down. I didn’t make him happy. There was no way that I could have because something was missing.” TC explained.

“What is it that was missing?” Dr. Ng asked.

“Sinclair.” TC said and then clarified. “We didn’t know that it was Sinclair, but now that we’ve met him, David and I both realize that while we could never work as a couple, we might just be able to work as a threesome? Triad? Three-way? Don’t even suggest throuple. I hate that term. Good for TV but not for real life.”

Dr. Ng chuckled and replied “You can name it whatever you want as long as you’re all comfortable with it. Back to Sinclair. What is it about him, or even the idea of a third person in your relationship that makes you think this is right for you and David?”

“I can’t pinpoint anything other than it just feels so right. Sinclair is willing to see what develops and he responds to both David and myself as Doms. When the three of us are together, David is Dominant, yet he will let me take the lead. I have the control with Sinclair that I need. I also have a measure of control with David, but I don't feel an overwhelming urge to push what he is comfortable with. I’m not sure if push is the right word. Maybe exert is a better choice?” TC said, more thinking out loud.

“I get your meaning TC, and it seems to me that you’ve given this a lot of thought. Have you actually discussed all of this with David?” he asked.

“Yes, after Sincalir left the other night David stayed another hour before going home. He told me that he really wants to see if this can work. He loves the fact that Sinclair is so willing to defer to both of us. He also loves knowing that if he needs me to take control with him, he can let that happen and is more comfortable knowing that it’s not something that he has to do all the time, if that makes any sense?” TC said.

Dr. Ng nodded. “It makes perfect sense. It may also make sense for us to include David in one of these sessions. I’d like to hear from him first hand. You’ve told me that he’s still in touch with the sex therapist he met in the UK?”

“Yes, Dr. Charlotte. She’s in her eighties and David described her as Dr. Ruth with a British accent. She might come here in the winter to get out of the cold. I’d love to meet her.” TC said.

“You’re not the only one, she sounds very, um,…. interesting. So before we wrap things up for this week, what are your plans for moving forward with this new relationship. How are you going to proceed?” Dr. Ng asked.

“Slowly.” replied TC. “David and I really rushed into things much too quickly last year. When he came back we said we would work on rebuilding our friendship, which we should have done first. So, we’re doing that, and we’re also going to take it one day at a time with Sinclair. Sinclair is, um, I guess, raw? Yeah, that’s a good way of putting it.”

“What do you mean by raw?” Dr. Ng inquired.

TC’s eyebrows furrowed as he tried to figure out the best way to explain himself. He finally settled on, “He’s inexperienced when it comes to living a D/s relationship 24/7. He definitely is submissive. Both David and I can see it in how he looks at us and how he acts in general. I can’t speak for David, but when Sin decided on his own to finish unravelling the knots you could just tell that he was doing it to make us happy and that he was proud of himself for that. He wants to please both of us and that just makes me want to take care of him all the more. He’s not the only one who will benefit from practicing patience. I don’t want to rush things, but at the same time I want to tie him up from head to toe and secure him to my bed forever.” TC admitted.

“Well TC, you’ve come a long way in the past few months and I think you’ve got a pretty good handle on things. I want to keep seeing you on a weekly basis and it may be a good idea to schedule a session with David too, if he’s willing. So, please speak to him and then let the office know to add him onto our schedule so I can be ready.” Dr. Ng requested.

TC assured him he would and they wrapped things up for the day. TC had been the last appointment and it was still early, but he decided to head home anyway. He had discovered that if he could have some quiet time after his appointments with Dr. Ng, he could process what they had gone over and sort it out better in his mind. Dr. Ng had a way of making him look at things from a different angle and sometimes he needed to reflect on that.

One of the best things that he liked about Dr. Ng was that he wasn’t judgmental. Not many people could carry on a normal conversation after you tell them that you’re trying to pursue a three way relationship.

TC decided to sit out in the shade on his deck overlooking the canal. It was the usual hot and humid afternoon, but he had stripped down when he got home and now just had on a pair of loose gym shorts. An ice cold beer, surrounded by a koozie sat on the small table next to him, disappearing quickly in the heat.

There were so many things that were running through TC’s mind, the thoughts seemed to be zooming around like a border collie on an obstacle course. First and foremost were David and Sinclair. He kept imagining different scenarios in his mind. Some thrilled him and some scared him. TC decided that he would just have to be patient, like he told Dr. Ng, and take things one day at a time.

He heard his phone buzz and when he looked at the screen he saw it was a text from Sinclair. Being Wednesday he figured Sinclair was in between his job at IMG and his lesson at the Y. He read ‘Sirs-got the tix for Sat nite. Show at 7’ with a smiley face at the end. TC’s fingers flew over his screen as he typed back ‘cant wait to c u then’ with an emoji blowing a kiss. Another buzz and he saw a similar reply from David.

TC smiled as his phone rang. He didn’t even need to look to see that it was David. “Hi.” he said after swiping at his screen to connect the call.

“Hey! So guess who won the bid on the downtown project?” Davis asked, the excitement evident in his voice.

TC answered “Congratulations! I know you were really hoping to land that one. I’m so happy for you!” David had told him that he had pulled together a bid proposal in less than a week for the City of Sarasota. They were planning to redesign four intersections along Tamiami Trail and install roundabouts. There were three buildings that would need to be removed during the first stage. The overall project would take a couple of years and transform the whole area. TC just hoped that it made traffic easier to navigate. As it was that whole area was a mess, especially during snowbird season.

“I was wondering if you’d like to go out for dinner with me tonight? I feel like celebrating and both my kids are busy and Sinclair is teaching his class tonight, so what do you say?” David asked him.

“I’d love it. Give me a half hour to get ready. You want me to pick you up or do you want to come get me?” TC asked.

“I’ll come get you. I’m just about ready. Leave your door unlocked and I’ll let myself in.” David told him.

TC agreed and ended the call. He grabbed his empty beer bottle and left it on the counter before heading down to his bathroom to take a quick shower. He knew it would only take David five or ten minutes to get there and he really didn’t want to get caught naked right now. He was already having difficulty restraining himself with Sinclair. David was too much temptation as well.

TC stepped under the spray and quickly washed up. He was in and out in about five minutes. He towelled off and pulled on clean underwear up over his damp skin. He heard David down the hallway and hollered that he’d be out in a minute. He put on a nice pair of shorts and a black polo, not quite sure where David wanted to go. He could always come back and throw on a pair of pants if David wanted something a little more upscale.

He saw David standing in the kitchen dressed similarly, so he knew it would be a nice casual dinner. David looked up as he heard TC come in and a smile brightened his face.

TC went over and gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. “So Mr. Hotshot Demo Man, where to?”

“I'm in a seafood mood, so how ‘bout we take a drive down to that place near the mall. Captain Something or other? David suggested.

“Cap’n Jack’s?” TC prompted.

“Yep, that’s the one. I took the kids there a couple of years ago and it was really good.” David commented.

“Then let’s go. I’m hungry.” TC said.

David drove and it took about ten minutes to get there. He told TC more about the project, which was going to be done in phases, the city working on one intersection at a time. It was a decent paying gig and David was happy that he could start contributing to the company again. He felt guilty over leaving his coworkers in a bind for nearly three months. He was disappointed in himself and this project was a way for him to make it up to his boss.

They were seated right away, being midweek during the summer. They each ordered a beer and then looked over the menus. TC decided on the baked stuffed scrod and David got the Alaskan sockeye salmon.

After the waitress took the orders and left the table TC decided to broach the subject of a joint therapy session with David. “So, I had my therapy appointment today and told Dr. Ng about us and Sinclair.”

How’d that go?” David asked, truly interested in TC’s mental health.

“Well, he wasn’t too happy that I blew him off for two weeks. But as usual, he got me thinking. That’s good I suppose.” remarked TC.

“It is good.” commented David.

“He also thinks it would be a good idea if you joined us for a session. Would you be willing to do that?” TC asked.

David smiled at him and answered, “Of course I would. Just let me know the date and time. This, whatever it is we’re trying to do, is really important to me. I want to do things right this time. I’m sick of screwing things up.”

“What do you mean by ‘screwing things up’? Other than both of us messing up what we had, I think you’ve done pretty good for yourself.” TC complimented.

“In a lot of ways I have done OK. I have a great job, and I didn’t mess up my kids too bad when I had them, but I did really mess up nearly every relationship I’ve ever had. Renee and I divorced, the few guys that I’ve dated since then haven’t lasted more than a year at most. Even then, there really haven’t been very many. I just want to do things right this time. It’s important to me.” David said.

“I get it. I really do, it’s just as important to me too. You and I, well, I don’t think we’ll get another chance. We need to make this one count.” TC commented.

“We sure do. By the way, I have an idea I think you might like.” David offered.

“Spill.” replied TC

“So, remember when you asked me last year if I had ever been diving? I was thinking, why don’t we ask Sinclair if maybe he would like to join me in getting certified, well, in my case recertified.” David suggested. “That way we can do something together and then we can go diving with you.” he added.

TC’s smile lit up his face as the idea appealed to him. “That would be awesome! I hope Sinclair wants to do it. I don’t want to pressure him if he’s afraid or uncomfortable, or if there’s a medical reason like with Elliott. It’s a brilliant idea David!” he said as he reached across the table to give David’s hand a squeeze.

“I do have one every once in a while.” David retorted, chuckling a bit.

“Yes you do! Speaking of Sinclair, I know you saw his text about the show this weekend. So what do you think the protocol is for something like this? Do we bring him flowers or something after the show? I have no clue. Do you?” TC asked.

“Hmmm, I never really gave it any thought. I used to bring flowers to Lyssa’s dance recitals when she was really little, but she gave that up after I moved down here. I’m not really sure there is a protocol for ‘What to bring your brand new boyfriend who will be dating two guys at the same time in hopes of a three-way D/s relationship’. David snickered even as he was saying it.

TC laughed along with him. “I guess it is a little unusual isn’t it? I want to do something though. How about a set of handcuffs? Nothing says ‘Let’s date” like a nice set of padded cuffs.”

By this time, David was laughing hard. It took a few minutes to get themselves under control, both of them thinking that it was nice to be able to let go of all the little worries and be stupid silly over something for a change. It had been much too long since the two of them had had a moment such as this and both were glad that they had reached a place where it could even happen.

“I think we should probably stick to flowers. There’s no etiquette that says guys can’t give or receive them.” David finally settled on a decision.

“OK, do you want to come over for an early dinner before we go? I can fire up the grill or we can go out if you’d prefer.” TC offered.

“I’ll come over. I don’t want us to have to worry about the time if we get stuck at a restaurant. Grilling is fine by me.” David assured him.

Their food arrived and they spent the rest of the evening enjoying their meals, trading bites of fish and generally just catching each other up with work life. There was no tension or undercurrent between them, just an easy going camaraderie that had been missing up to this point. Neither felt the need to point it out or comment on it. It just was.

After dinner was over TC drove back to his house and David gave him a hug and light kiss, thanking him for celebrating his job success with him. TC hugged him back and then let David go, knowing it would only be a few days until they saw each other and Sinclair again.

Saturday rolled around, big, puffy white clouds filled the sky and everyone knew that by mid afternoon those clouds would be thicker, grayer, and filled with rain. Afternoon and evening thunderstorms were a given and it looked like today would be no exception. Sinclair had texted both TC and David as soon as he woke up, letting them know that he was looking forward to seeing them both this evening.

David headed over to TC’s around five o’clock. The performance was at seven, so they had plenty of time to eat. TC had marinated some chicken in a sesame orange sauce and he was busy fixing a salad when David got there. After the usual greetings TC had David take over the salad while he went to light the grill.

They were both looking forward to seeing their new boyfriend in his dragon costume. They spent most of their mealtime discussing how tight it could be. When they were done eating David told TC to go shower while he cleaned up. He smelled like grilled chicken from standing over the food in the hot air.

They were ready by six-thirty and it was only a fifteen minute drive to the theater on the college’s campus. TC had picked up some flowers earlier in the day and made sure to grab them on the way out. After parking they headed into the cool building. The theater was small, seating maybe a thousand or so. They followed the usher’s directions and were seated center stage about halfway back. In other words, Sinclair had gotten them prime seats.

The lights lowered, signalling the start of the play and both TC and David enjoyed the performance. It wasn’t a Broadway show by any stretch of the imagination, but for a low budget production it was well done.

TC and David were both floored when Sinclair made his appearance as the dragon. His friend who had created the costume was extremely talented. Sinclair wore a fitted, Lycra body suit in solid black. Over that he wore some sort of form fitting overcoat type garment that had been covered with overlapping scales that were various shades of darker blues. Sapphire, cobalt, royal, navy, azure, all blended together beautifully. A long dragon tail flowed off his back covering the tightly muscled ass that both TC and David knew was there. He wore tall, fitted boots that had cobalt blue talons on the ends and gloves to match. His face was covered with blue makeup and his thick locks would have been the envy of every eighties hair band. The natural auburn strands had been colored bright blue, teased out as far as possible and most likely had an entire can of super hold hair spray emptied out onto them. He was the sexiest dragon ever.

TC leaned over to David and whispered “Please tell me he gets to keep that costume!”

David giggled and shushed him “Watch the show, you perv!” he whispered back.

The performance was just under an hour and a half and when the dragon was slayed at the end by his true mate, half the audience was in tears. After a chaste kiss given to his slayer, the dragon died in a graceful heap on the stage, in a brief moment of darkness, Sinclair’s dragon was gone and in his place, another actor filling in for the dragon’s human form. His slayer was now a green scaled dragon, changed by the brief kiss of soul mates. The second dragon‘s costume was not as elaborate as Sinclair’s as it was only seen for a few brief moments during the ending soliloquy.

The play’s last performance had drawn nearly a full crowd and the applause was thunderous as the house lights went off, signalling the end. TC and David both whistled and hooted as Sinclair came out to take his bow. Things settled down after the third and final encore and they joined the crowd as everyone headed for the exits.

TC and David waited in the lobby for Sinclair and were happy when he showed up still dressed in his costume. There was an awkward moment as they all tried to figure out the best way to hug a dragon. In the end they managed, TC wrapping his long arms around Sinclair and managed to plant a quick kiss on his blue lips. David did the same, knowing that under the blue, Sinclair was probably blushing.

TC handed Sinclair the bouquet of flowers,a pretty mix of colors. Sinclair’s white teeth flashed as he took them and thanked them both for coming.

“You were wonderful Sin. We’re both proud of you.” TC told him.

“Thank you. It was fun. I wouldn’t want to be an actual actor with lines and stuff, but doing dragony things I can handle.” Sinclair replied.

“‘I’m sure that’s not all you can handle.” David commented, with a sly little smirky grin.

TC chuckled and Sinclair fidgeted.

“I’m sure we’ll eventually discover what you can and can not handle Sin. We know you need to get cleaned up so you can celebrate with your friends. We will see you tomorrow. Text or call me when you’re on your way. Don’t worry about getting up early, just remember not to overdo it tonight. By the way, do you get to keep the costume?” TC said, leering seductively, eliciting a laugh from both Sinclair and David.

Sinclair snorted and then answered, “I’ll see what I can do.”

David and TC gave him another kiss and awkward dragon hug and enjoyed the view as his tail swayed back and forth as he walked away from them. The crowd had thinned out and they had no problem getting out of the parking lot out onto the main street. David had already decided to spend the night at TC’s and it wasn’t even nine-thirty when they pulled into his driveway.

Once they were in the house TC poured them both a measure of vanilla Crown over some ice and they relaxed on the couch while they enjoyed their nightcap discussing the play. By eleven o’clock they were both yawning and decided to hang it up for the night. They were still sticking by their decision of no sex and merely settled into bed together with TC being the big spoon.

After a good night’s sleep for both of them, TC woke first. He untangled himself from David’s limbs and headed for the bathroom. David was stirring as he slid back under the covers, not quite ready to get up. David rolled over and peeled one eyelid open, grunted in acknowledgement of being awake and promptly closed the eyelid again. TC knew it would take a few minutes for David’s brain to register that he was human and probably needed to pee.

Sure enough, five minutes later David grunted again, this time in annoyance that he had to either get up and go the bathroom or wet the bed. Being the adult that he claimed to be he rolled off the bed and shuffled to the bathroom. TC heard the water running as he washed his hands and then he was back in bed, snuggling up to TC.

TC laughed at his morning grumpiness.

David growled.

TC laughed some more.

Finally David found his voice and muttered “Morning people suck.”

“Only the best ones do.” TC teased.

David gave in and started laughing, giving in fully to being wide awake.

When the laughter died down he pinched TC’s butt and said “I need coffee, let me up.”

TC gave him a quick squeeze before letting David go, saying “Please. Don’t let me be the one who gets between you and your morning caffeine jolt.”

Reluctantly they both got out of bed. Once in the kitchen David started the coffee while TC pulled the makings for omelets out of his fridge. They worked companionably side by side to get breakfast going. As TC was whipping up some eggs his phone beeped. Sinclair was on his way. David smiled at TC and handed him a few more eggs. Looks like they were having breakfast for three.

Twenty minutes later Sinclair was at the door, TC opened it up and pulled the smaller man into his arms and sealed their lips together. David watched with a smile on his face. After a couple of minutes he poked TC and said “Are you done mauling him yet, or do I need to get the cattleprod out?”

TC pulled his lips off of a dazed Sinclair and handed him over to David saying “Be my guest.”

David pulled Sinclair into a hug first and then kissed him softly, tasting TC on his lips as well as his own unique flavor that David was really starting to enjoy. David pulled away and looked Sinclair over. There were still traces of blue in his hair and his hairline near his ears was still looking a little bluish.

“You still have a little Smurf paint on you.” he remarked as he ran his thumb over the discolored skin.

Sinclair shivered a little and replied “I know. That face paint stuff is hard to get off. Krista, the makeup artist, used this greasy stuff first to help the face paint stay on and not get sweated off. It helps keep the color from staining too, but sometimes there’s still some left. I had to scrub my face about ten times before it looked normal. My hair got washed five times and still has some blue left. It’ll fade in a couple of days. I hope.”

“It looks cute.” David remarked. He gave Sinclair another quick kiss and led him into the kitchen, guiding him into one of the chairs at the table.

TC had already fixed plates for all of them. Ham and cheese omelets with spinach and feta took up most of the plates. A plate of buttered sourdough toast was placed in the center so they could each help themselves. Sinclair waited for both TC and David to start eating before he picked up his fork and speared a piece of his omelet. TC smiled and Sinclair knew he had done the right thing.

TC was indeed pleased as he watched Sinclair eat his breakfast. They kept the conversation light, mostly discussing the play. Sinclair told him and David that while he was kind of sad it was over because it had been a lot of fun, he was also glad. He was looking forward to having more time to spend with them. TC’s heart lurched a little when he said that and he could see that it affected David too.

As they were finishing up TC addressed David and said “David, why don’t you tell Sin about the idea we discussed the other night and get his opinion.”

David smiled and finished swallowing his last bite of toast and turned to Sin. “Well,” he started, “You know that TC’s line of work is marine salvage and that it requires him to be a certified scuba diver. He also likes to dive recreationally. I used to be certified, but life got in the way and I didn’t have time any more. Last year we had tossed about the idea of me getting recertified so the two of us could dive together. Would you be interested in taking the classes with me and getting your own certification so all of us could go diving together?”

Sinclair set his fork down and smiled. TC could see that the idea appealed to him. “What would I need to do and how much does it cost?”

TC answered “It’s not a difficult or lengthy process to get certified for open water. There’s a scuba shop near downtown where I get all of our supplies that offers classes. You would need to get a medical clearance first and then it’s a matter of some online learning, a few practical lessons in a pool and then a final lesson out in the open water. It can be done in a few days. As for the cost I’m going to take care of it for both you and David.” TC saw David glance at him and he flashed an apologetic look on his face. He knew that Sin might be uncomfortable with TC paying for him and that knowing that David was OK with it would allay any reservations he might have. It was one of those subtle training moments that TC was so good at. TC could see Sin thinking over in his head and was pleased when he finally agreed. David was happy too.

TC decided to broach another sensitive subject. “Sin, the scuba certification requires medical clearance. Do you have a primary doctor?”

Sinclair shook his head and replied “Not really. I don’t get sick very often and the few times I’ve needed to see a doctor I’ve just gone to the urgent care center that’s covered with my insurance.”

TC nodded, happy to hear that Sin didn’t get sick often “Well, if you don’t mind, I’d like to schedule an appointment with the doctor that both David and I see. He takes most insurances, so I don’t think that will be a problem. I’d also like to go with you. If you haven’t had a full workup recently then you’ll need one. David and I both had complete exams recently and we’re both healthy as the proverbial horse, including negative STD tests.”

Sinclair nodded, processing the information for a moment before he admitted that he hadn’t had a full check up in a couple of years. It was one of those things that was easy to let slide. He did have STD testing done as the club had required it and the few guys that he had sex with in the past couple of years had used condoms. He readily agreed to have TC make an appointment for him as well as come with him. It felt good to be taken care of this way.

TC’s brow furrowed a bit at the mention of other guys, but he also knew that those days were over. Permanently. He knew David was thinking the same way as he caught his eye. Yes, they were going to thoroughly enjoy training this boy.

Once again, you know I'd love your comments. I'll try to respond promptly but I've been battling some wicked headaches since Saturday. My focus isn't all the great.
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 13
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter. We get a bit insight into TC with his therapy. David and TC seem to be rebuilding there friendship after the problems. Sinclair looks like he might fit in with our guys.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Another great chapter. We get a bit insight into TC with his therapy. David and TC seem to be rebuilding there friendship after the problems. Sinclair looks like he might fit in with our guys.

Thanks chris! 

Things are moving along and yes, so far Sinclair seems to be fitting in. We'll see.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I hope your headaches have eased.

And the world turns....🌎

There was something I meant to touch upon in the previous chapter: How did TC feel topping for David?  I know it was the result of a bet they made, I was surprised it was even a consideration for him, as he strikes me as an absolute top.  

Would that be something he'd let David do again?  (I know it's not even a consideration with Sinclair, lol)

Another thing I meant to touch upon was the issues both TC and Sinclair had with their fathers, yet another thing to bring them closer.

 

"Triad? Three-way? Don’t even suggest throuple. I hate that term. Good for TV but not for real life.” 

I wonder where that perspective came from?  🤔

Feel better. 💐

  • Love 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, FanLit said:

I hope your headaches have eased.

And the world turns....🌎

There was something I meant to touch upon in the previous chapter: How did TC feel topping for David?  I know it was the result of a bet they made, I was surprised it was even a consideration for him, as he strikes me as an absolute top.  

Would that be something he'd let David do again?  (I know it's not even a consideration with Sinclair, lol)

Another thing I meant to touch upon was the issues both TC and Sinclair had with their fathers, yet another thing to bring them closer.

 

"Triad? Three-way? Don’t even suggest throuple. I hate that term. Good for TV but not for real life.” 

I wonder where that perspective came from?  🤔

Feel better. 💐

Headaches are starting to ease up, as long as I keep on top of the ibuprofen intake.

TC has not bottomed for David.....yet. He merely said that it needed to happen. He is adamantly sticking to his guns and imposing a moratorium on sex so they can concentrate on getting to know each other. 

When the sex happens, y'all will know it! Also, TC will make it crystal clear why he is willing to bottom for David. Be patient. 

The "triad/threesome/throuple" scene was written a long time ago, so it cracked me up when you mentioned it earlier. 

Thanks for the good thoughts, I'm getting there. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, kbois said:

Headaches are starting to ease up, as long as I keep on top of the ibuprofen intake.

TC has not bottomed for David.....yet. He merely said that it needed to happen. He is adamantly sticking to his guns and imposing a moratorium on sex so they can concentrate on getting to know each other. 

When the sex happens, y'all will know it! Also, TC will make it crystal clear why he is willing to bottom for David. Be patient. 

The "triad/threesome/throuple" scene was written a long time ago, so it cracked me up when you mentioned it earlier. 

Thanks for the good thoughts, I'm getting there. 

I’m glad you’re getting there.  
Thank you also for understanding my meaning:  while I wrote “TC topping for David”, I did in fact mean David topping TC.

 

Edited by FanLit
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..