Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 5,295 Words
  • 1,270 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pushing the Limit -Book 2 - 14. Chapter 14

Well, the boys move things along a little bit and David and TC have a joint therapy session.

TC peeled off Sin’s damp Speedo, picked him up and easily slung him over his shoulder, letting his hand hold the smaller man in place by his ass. The sculpted globe filled his hand perfectly. He saw David was following behind closely.

When they reached David’s bedroom TC let Sinclair down slowly, holding him close, enjoying the feel of his skin as it slid across his own. His heart soared when Sinclair’s feet hit the floor and he kept going down until he was kneeling in front of him.

“David, would you please turn the shower on. I don’t want to taste chlorine.” TC knew those words would sink in with both of them. His cock was pressed up against his trunks which were still a little damp.

He slid his thumbs into the waistband on each hip and ever so slowly pulled them down until his cock nearly sprang free. Sin was now eye level with his neatly trimmed pubes. TC could see the desire in his eyes. Yes, he would feel those pretty lips around him, but not yet. Sin needed another lesson in patience.

TC freed his hard shaft from the shorts and kicked them to the side. David stood next to him and peeled off his own damp suit, kicking it over with TC’s. His cock matched the other two, hard and wet with precum. Sinclair had the look of a kid in a candy shop, pure wanton desire.

“Bathroom, Sin.” TC instructed.

Sinclair stood and TC watched as those two perfect globes sauntered in front of him. He stepped aside to let David follow Sin, enjoying the view of two amazing asses.

Together TC and David washed every inch of Sin and then each other. Their self imposed moratorium on sex with each other was coming to a mutal end and both of them couldn’t be happier. They made Sin turn and face the wall while they washed each other, enjoying knowing that he could only listen to the sounds they made as they touched each other.

TC had never really felt right denying David the ability to vocalize his pleasure. He enjoyed keeping Sin from making noise until he said it was alright, but David had always been very vocal and TC found that he liked the sounds coming from him rather than the silence he enjoyed from Sin. He realized it was just another thing that he and David had done wrong and was happy to have a chance to set things right.

Once all the chlorine was washed off of them and down the drain, TC pressed himself up against Sin’s back, pushing his body against the wall. David stood behind him with his hands on his hips, holding him in place. TC wanted to slide his dick into the tight hole that he knew was waiting for him, but today was not the day for that. Instead he let the length of his cock rest along the firm crack.

David shut the water off and handed TC a towel which he used to dry off Sin. Then he grabbed another for himself and wiped away the excess water. He led Sin back to the bedroom and made him kneel on the floor at the end of the bed, facing it.

“Put your arms out Sin. Straight out to the sides, like a cross. Leave them there, don’t let them drop down.” TC instructed.

Sinclair held both arms out to the sides, perpendicular to his body. TC grabbed two of their phones off of the nightstand next to the bed and put one in each hand.

“Hold them.” he commanded. Even though the phones hardly weighed anything, TC knew that just the added motion of having his fingers curled around them would eventually add to the strain on Sin’s muscles, making him work harder to keep his hands out to the side.

David smiled when he realized what TC was up to. A little training in following directions and endurance was apparently on the menu. His smile turned into a wide grin when TC told him to get on the bed.

As soon as David was laying crossways in the middle of the bed TC joined him, straddling his chest. He could see Sin staring at them blatantly, not paying attention to his arms, which had started to lower.

“Arms, Sin.” TC barked out, causing Sin to jerk his hands upward again. TC waited until his arms were steady again. Then he pushed his hips forward until his hard cock met David’s lips, which wrapped around him, welcoming him home. Fuck, he had missed this!

TC wanted to put on a show for Sinclair. He needed to test how far he could push him. TC leaned his shoulders back slightly and grasped David’s shaft behind him with one hand, squeezing and stroking the man, just how he liked it. TC nearly lost it when David hummed his pleasure around his dick. TC thrust his hips, pushing his cockhead to the back of David’s throat. He had to pull back quickly though, the tightness almost too much. He could feel David’s precum ooze out onto his thumb.

He needed to taste what he had been missing for so long. TC removed his cock from David’s sweet lips long enough for him to flip himself over so they were now in a sixty-nine position. Once more he snapped firmly at Sin to raise his hands. He didn’t let David move until Sin was in the position he wanted him in. Sin needed to learn that their pleasure depended on him doing what he was told.

TC slowly took David’s cock in his mouth, the taste just as sweet as he remembered. He glanced over at Sin, his hands and arms were still in place, but he could see the tension in his shoulders and smiled around the thick piece of meat in his mouth.

TC pulled off of David’s dick and settled for stroking slowly, keeping him just on the edge and then backing off. David kept up lavishing attention to his dick, licking and sucking to his heart’s content. They were able to keep this up for a while, much to TC’s surprise. He had to stop them twice to remind Sin to keep his arms up. If Sin wanted to watch then he had to do as he was told.

TC locked his eyes onto Sinclair’s as he felt his balls drawing up tight. He needed to shoot and he wanted Sin to etch the sight of him coming into his brain. Sinclair held his gaze steady as TC gave in to the incredible pull of David’s mouth and emptied himself into the wet heat, his eyes remaining locked onto Sin’s the whole time. He got off just as much from the look on Sin’s face as from the insistent suction of David’s mouth.

When the last drop had been coaxed out, TC shifted so David could get up. He still held some of TC’s cum in his mouth and instinctively he crawled off the bed and knelt in front of Sin, and gently guided his shaky arms so they came to rest on his shoulders. TC watched as David kissed Sin with an open mouth, sharing TC’s seed. Watching them kiss was hotter than hell. He let them continue with their make out session for a moment longer while he recovered from his orgasm. He gently took the phones from Sin’s hands and rubbed his arms, knowing they were strained from being held straight out for over a half an hour, even though the phones didn’t weigh very much. The look on Sin’s face was worth it.

TC knew both of them needed release and he also knew exactly what he wanted to do. It had fueled some intense dreams lately and now his vision was coming to fruition.

“Agori, on the bed, on your back against the headboard, slide about halfway down.” TC ordered. He watched as David reacted immediately. He adjusted him a bit so that he was properly supported with some pillows behind his back and head before he gave Sin his instructions. “Sin, sit on David’s lower abdomen facing away from him, I want your cocks lined up, touching.” Sin wriggled a bit as he planted his ass on David’s stomach. David’s long cock was right below his with his legs spread wide, creating a seat for Sin. David automatically put his arms around Sin’s chest, holding him close, nuzzling his neck. As TC crawled up between their outspread legs he saw David’s hands stray to Sin’s nipples and tweak them. TC’s eyes were torn between that sight and the sight of a strand of clear fluid that dripped out of Sin’s dick.

“I think we might need to pierce those pretty nipples. What do you think, Agori?” TC asked in a husky voice, not missing the fact that Sin’s eyes had gone wide at the suggestion.

“Mmmm. I think it’s a good idea.” David replied.

TC leaned forward and took both cocks in his hand, pulling them both down so that they were lined up evenly, Sin’s shaft on top of David’s. He licked the flat of his tongue across the tops of both, mixing their flavors together. TC looked up as David moaned loudly and Sin threw his head back, mouth open, but no sound emerging. Fucking sexy.

TC set to work, licking and sucking both cocks, one at a time and then putting as much as he could of both of them together in his mouth, stretching it wide. He could tell that they were completely turned on by not only TC’s tongue and mouth, but by the other cock they could feel against their own. David worked Sin’s nipples until they were red and hard. The way David was positioned, TC had a clear view of his puckered pink hole. He slid a finger into his mouth to wet it thoroughly and as he put his mouth back over both cocks he slid the finger into David’s ass up to the first knuckle. David groaned. Sin whimpered.

TC chuckled and slowly slid the rest of his finger in, searching for the sensitive little node. David bucked up when he found it and TC stroked the spot, feeling the muscles contract tightly.

David’s breathing quickened as his orgasm approached and Sin followed his lead. TC was rewarded with dual blasts of cum shooting into his mouth. They were both decent shooters and the excess ran down his chin. He swallowed as much as he could and milked them both until the last drops oozed out. TC let the final bit drip off his chin onto his chest and then crawled up Sin’s torso and commanded “Clean me up, Sin.”

TC felt David reach around Sin, scoop up some of the cum and watched as he fed it to Sin, who looked like he just tasted the sweetest treat. Sin licked off the rest from TC’s chest, cleaning as much as he could from the soft furriness. Then he followed a trail to the base of TC’s neck, where he sucked gently before continuing up to his chin. TC had kept up with shaving and he knew that Sinclair merely encountered his normal five o’clock shadow stubble. It was erotic to feel Sin’s tongue run itself over the short bristles.

TC met Sin’s lips with his own, claiming them as he tasted himself. His tongue invaded the wet heat, stealing the breath from the sexy man. He felt David lean forward and could hear the sound of him sucking up a mark on Sin’s neck.

Finally, TC pulled his lips away and let himself fall to the side, pulling Sin off of David and up close to him. David turned over on his side and spooned Sin from behind. They just lay there for a while, enjoying the post-orgasm euphoria. TC watched as Sin’s eyes closed slowly several times as sleepiness crept in.

TC kissed Sinclair’s forehead and smiled at him when he opened his eyes. “Feeling better now Sin?” he asked, stroking the man’s back softly. He loved the silky feel of his smooth skin, contrasting with the light fur of David’s chest brushing the back of his hand.

“Yes, Sir, much. Thank you.” Sin replied, still holding TC’s gaze. That was good. He was learning.

“How about you, Agori?” David murmured his agreement. “Good. Come, let’s get cleaned up and ready for bed, I think we’re all a little wiped out now.” TC said as he rolled over and headed for the bathroom again. He wet a washcloth with warm water and cleaned Sinclair’s face before wiping off his chest and neck to get rid of the residual stickiness.

David handed them both their toothbrushes with the toothpaste already on them. TC and David shared a sink and Sinclair stood over the other one. TC was the last one to finish up, emptying his bladder after David and Sin had finished doing the same.

They resumed the same positions back on the bed, but this time TC spooned Sinclair and David faced him.

Before they drifted off, TC decided to broach something that had been on his mind lately and he addressed David. “David, remember when I told you Lyssa suggested that I make that lanai area into a playroom?”

David smiled and replied slowly “Yeeessss,” knowing where this was probably headed, as his mind was most likely thinking the same thing.

“I think we should do it. I really miss having a dedicated space to play in and all the toys that go with it. What do you think?” TC asked.

David replied “I love the idea. Can I pick out the spanking bench?”

TC chuckled. The man certainly loved red asses.

“You can pick out whatever you want. My only requirements are a St. Andrew’s cross and a sling. Oh, and plenty of rope.” TC said.

Sinclair looked wide eyed at the thought of their own playroom. TC could just see the wheels turning in his mind, picturing all the possibilities.

“Sin, you can help pick what toys we put in there. I guess I’ll work on getting some bids this week and see how soon we can get it started.” TC declared.

“I know a couple of really good general contractors. I can give them a call on Monday and set something up if you want. We just need a general idea of what we want to do.” David informed him.

TC yawned, which set off a chain reaction in the other two and he said “Let’s work on it tomorrow.” He didn’t miss the fact that he and David had both used the term ‘we’. The three of them were melding together into a nice little unit and it felt good.

One more round of goodnight kisses and Sinclair was the first to drop into the land of Nod, David and TC not very far behind. They all slept well, hardly moving the entire night.

The following morning Sinclair woke early and managed to slide out of bed without waking the other two. He had coffee going, and had whipped up a ham, cheese, spinach and caramelized onion quiche before either of them stirred. It was the aroma of fresh java and the quiche baking that finally roused them.

Sinclair had put on one of David’s t-shirts and a Speedo. His shoulders were broader than David’s and the material was snug, showing off his body perfectly. TC came up behind him and wrapped his arms around the smaller man, inhaling both his and David’s scents. It was a pleasant aroma.

“Good morning Sin. Did you sleep well?” TC asked.

“Yes Sir, I did.” Sin replied.

David was pouring coffee for himself and TC took the second mug that was handed to him as David came over and placed a quick kiss on Sin’s cheek. TC let go of Sin and took a sip of coffee, savoring the taste. Sinclair knew exactly how he liked it brewed.

It wasn’t long before they were sitting at the table, steaming slices of quiche on each plate. Sin had also made some hash browns to go along with the quiche. David had pulled out a carton of orange juice as well.

“So, what did you think of David’s family Sin?” TC asked.

Sin smiled and answered “I think they’re awesome. I was nervous when they first came in, but everyone was so friendly it didn’t last very long.”

“They really liked you too Sin. Lyssa told me so and when it comes from her, you had better believe it.” David assured him.

“So what do you guys want to do today?” TC asked.

“How about we take Sin out on the Conch?” David suggested.

TC smiled and directed his gaze to Sinclair. “I think that sounds like a good idea.”

They finished their breakfast and headed over to the marina. TC had recently asked Owen to restock the supplies so there was plenty of water and snacks to see them through the day. Once they were out on the water the sea breeze felt good, helping to negate the warm, humid air that continually hovered at this time of year.

TC was sitting in the captain’s seat and he had pulled Sin onto his lap, enjoying the way he fit perfectly. TC really loved how he could send a shiver running through Sinclair’s body with just the softest touch of his lips. TC couldn’t get enough of the feel of Sinclair’s skin. He had Sin wear another pair of the Speedos that molded to his body and TC’s fingers continually stroked the soft skin of his abdomen and played with his trail.

David looked relaxed sitting in the co-pilot’s seat next to them. TC couldn’t see his eyes through the reflective lenses of his sunglasses, but the smile on his face gave him away. TC felt a rush of emotion come over him that was unexpected. He knew without a doubt that he still loved David and with each passing day Sinclair was becoming more and more important to both of them.

They stayed out on the water, cruising up the coastline, showing Sincalir a new perspective to the area they all called home. The sun was nearly kissing the horizon as they returned to the marina. Sinclair learned how to properly secure the boat as both TC and David showed him what to do.

It was getting harder for TC to let Sinclair go back to his apartment, but they all knew that it was still too soon to think about living together. TC was adamant in his belief that they needed to get to know each other. What they had now was working and he didn’t want to push it. He would, however, ask Sinclair next weekend when the lease was up on his current apartment. That just might be a deciding factor.

In the parking lot of the marina he and David parted ways with Sinclair who had driven there in his own vehicle. TC drove David back to his own house, dropping him off with a promise to pick him up for a late lunch on Wednesday. They had a joint session with Dr. Ng scheduled for mid afternoon. It would be the first time that they had a professional mediate between the two of them. They still had some things to work out and they both thought it was a good idea if Dr. Ng helped them with those issues.

TC was in a hurry when he left his office on Wednesday. He had gotten stuck on a conference call and had to cancel lunch and now he was running a little behind. He shot David a quick text to let him know he was on his way before heading out of the parking lot. David was waiting outside so TC merely had to pull over and stop to let him in. They made it to Dr. Ng’s office with a minute or two to spare.

They only had to wait a few moments before the doctor came out to greet them, introducing himself to David. Once in his office they spent a few minutes exchanging pleasantries before Dr. Ng got down to business.

“Well David, TC tells me that you are completely on board with pursuing a relationship between the two of you, plus Sinclair. Do you mind telling me more about your thoughts on that?”

David automatically got a silly grin on his face, like he did everytime he thought about what the three of them were doing. He replied “Not at all. I was a little hesitant when Dr. Charlotte mentioned finding a sub that we could both work with like we used to do in college. When TC suggested the auction, well, it just seemed like the perfect opportunity. Then when we decided on Sinclair and he just responded so well, I was honestly blown away. Completely gobsmacked. It just felt like everything fell into place. Everything we’ve done since then has just reconfirmed that. Now I look forward to every moment that we have together.”

Dr. Ng nodded. “That’s basically what TC has been saying as well. It’s good that you two are in agreement on this. What about submitting to TC, what are your thoughts on that now that Sinclair is in the picture?”

Once again David smiled. “We finally engaged in sex this past weekend and TC called most of the shots, I was OK with it because I was still able to take control and do the things I wanted to do to Sinclair and not have to have TC’s approval. TC still controlled what he did to me, but he made Sinclair realize that our pleasure was dependent upon him listening and doing what TC wanted him to do. I loved that aspect. I felt like I had more autonomy and freedom to stay in control of the things I needed to be in control of.”

“What were some of those things?” Dr. Ng asked.

“I was able to stimulate Sinclair by touching him, kissing him and things like that. He called me 'Agori', but I didn't have to call him 'Sir'. I didn’t need TC’s permission for anything and that’s what made me comfortable.” David answered.

“Good. Now what about you TC? What did you think about what happened between the three of you this past weekend?” Dr. Ng prompted.

“Well, originally I wasn’t going to let anything happen.” he replied.

“What made you change your mind?” Dr. Ng inquired.

“Sinclair. He got frustrated because of the snail’s pace I had set, and honestly, I think we were all ready for at least a little bit of progression. I took his frustration and used it to help train him.” TC said.

Dr. Ng interrupted, “Tell me what you mean by ‘train him’.”

TC nodded and continued, “Sinclair is naturally submissive, but he’s never had to actually BE submissive to anyone before on the level that I need him to be. I’ve told you how he was an elite level gymnast. He got that way by training. Training hard and training every day. He’s not with us, specifically me, everyday so I will need to train him hard, and I don’t mean physically hard. He needs to learn to defer to me, to rely on me to take care of him. He’s been away from the discipline of the gym and daily training for a while now so he needs to be retrained. Having him practice patience and endurance is a way to get him to focus on something specific. Eventually his focus will be me and David. So having him do things like unravel knots and hold an uncomfortable position are ways of making him concentrate on a specific task.”

“Thank you for explaining that. It makes sense what you are trying to do. One thing I need clarification on, however. What you are describing almost sounds like grooming. How does this benefit Sinclair and what safeguards are you willing to put in place to make sure he’s not completely dependent on the two of you?” Dr. Ng probed.

“I can see where it may seem that way. It’s one of the most common misconceptions of this lifestyle. Sinclair will always have the right and the ability to walk away from this relationship. He can keep his job, he can have his own bank account, he can go out with friends or have them over to the house. I’m not looking to take away his ability to be independent. If things work out and he moves in, then obviously I’ll still be responsible for the household, and the responsibility of running it, but his input will be welcome. Final decisions on anything will ultimately be mine, but I will always take into consideration what he, and David as well, want. I’m not trying to make him dependent on us, I want him to be able to depend on us, if that makes any sense.” TC explained.

“Yes, it does make sense.That’s a good way of putting it. I think you have the right frame of mind. How do you see David fitting into the picture?” Dr. Ng asked.

“I see him as a partner. I’ve seen more and more of his Dominant traits come back to front and center the past few weeks and I like it. I feel like we’re starting to find a balance again. Before the whole fiasco between us the scales were tipped way out of whack. I never should have tried to coax more out of him that he was able to give. Sinclair provides a perfect counterbalance for us. I feel that with Sinclair I have exactly what I need to feel confident again and in control. After Elliott died, I lost the drive, the need to have a sub on the level that I had with him. Running into David last year brought those feelings back and when he expressed an interest in giving up a little control, I ended up pushing him too far. He was right to break it off. I don’t like how it happened and I still feel guilty about that, but we’ve been able to move past it and now that we have Sinclair, things feel whole again, the way that it should be.” TC replied.

Dr. Ng looked at David, silently prompting him to add his thoughts.

David bit his bottom lip and looked a little pensive before he added, “I think TC hit the nail on the head. We need each other just as much as we both need Sinclair. TC and I don’t balance out when it’s just the two of us. He didn’t force me to push back my Dominant nature, I did that on my own because deep down I knew I was in love with TC and the only way I could have him was to submit. It blew up because it didn’t make me happy. I was denying a crucial part of myself and that wasn’t right. It was my own fault for not paying attention to the signs that things weren’t working.”

“We were both guilty of that, but now that we’ve stepped back from that particular scenario we can both see more clearly that this three-way relationship is what we need in order to become an ‘us’. TC said.

David continued, “Dr. Charlotte made me take a good hard look at myself and I realized that denying who you are will only result in losing who you were meant to be.”

“She sounds like a very wise woman.” Dr. Ng commented.

“She is, plus a whole lot more. I don’t think I’d be where I am right now if I hadn’t answered her ad for a handyman. She saved me, in more ways than one.” David admitted.

“Well, the two of you seem like you are in a much better place nowadays. I’m pleased with how things are going with you and I’m confident that if you continue to take things slow and keep the lines of communication open you’ll be happier with how much your relationship will grow. As far as your training Sinclair, I feel that as long as he’s aware of his options and he is making his choices willingly, then however you choose to proceed is up to you. Every relationship is different and as long as everyone involved are consenting adults then I see no problem with what you are trying to establish. You are always welcome to include Sinclair in a session if you feel it’s necessary.” Dr. Ng declared.

They spent a few more minutes wrapping up the session before TC and David left. TC drove David back to his house and David invited him in. He heated up some leftover chicken that was in the fridge as they had both missed lunch.

TC took a long pull from the bottle of water that David handed him. “So what did you think of Dr. Ng?” he asked.

“I can see why you like him. I don’t think he’s ever run into a situation quite like ours, but he’s very open minded and that’s reassuring. Being gay is more than enough reason for people to judge us unfairly, but throw in a threesome? It’s a recipe for doomsday judgement.” David told him.

“Yeah, I guess that’s part of the reason why I cancelled those two appointments. I honestly didn’t want to hear anything negative. Granted, I know I surprised him a bit when I said I was going after a relationship with two men, but he took it in stride really. If he had been judgemental in any way I would have left. I’m happy it’s working out so far. He’s been such a help.” TC reasoned.

David glanced at his phone and smiled. “Hey, Let’s call Sin. He should be between his job and his gymnastics class right now. I need to hear his voice.”

TC pulled out his phone and tapped on Sin’s number. He put the call on speaker so they both heard Sin’s sexy voice say “Hello Sir.”

“Hello Sin, David is here with me and we have you on speaker. We needed to hear your voice. We miss you.” TC’s voice rumbled.

“I’ve missed you too, Sirs.” Sin answered.

David loved the silky sound of Sin’s voice as much as he loved the deep timbre of TC’s. They kept Sin talking about his day until it was time for him to go inside and teach his class to his kids.

TC would love to see Sin do gymnastics one of these days. He could just imagine his amazing body twisting and flipping, muscles taut with exertion. Mmmm. TC relayed one more thing to Sinclair before they hung up. “Sin, I have a couple of contractors coming to give us bids to build our playroom. I just wanted to let you know.” he said with just a hint of teasing in his voice. David chuckled beside him, knowing that the playroom would be front and center in Sin’s mind for the rest of the evening, if not week.

“We’ll see you Friday night Sin.” TC said before ending the call.

“You are such a shit.” David laughed. “That poor boy. Nevermind blue balls, he’s going to have playroom fever now.”

“Yup, and come Friday you and I will be the only cure for that fever.” TC assured him. Now that Pandora’s Box had been opened both TC and David knew that weekends were going to become much more interesting.

Ok, a lot going on here and I hope things are a little more clear as to why TC does things the way he does. I think the crux if the whole training issue comes down to what TC told Dr. Ng....he doesn't want to make Sinclair dependant on them, rather he wants Sinclair to depend on them. Big difference.
I've had a lot going on this week and none of it very good, so please let me know if you liked this chapter. It was a pretty crucial one.
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. We are starting to get to the nitty gritty of how the relationship will work between the three of them. TC and David are very different Sirs, but David has kept his authority with Sinclair being in the relationship. Sinclair is in need of someone to give him structure in his life, like when he was training. TC, David and Sinclair are perfect for each other, they each bring something different to the relationship.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

This chapter, more than anything previously, has allowed me to understand the dynamics between TC and David...and now Sinclair. Their individual personalities are clearer in my mind and so is the fact that TC and David really do love each other. I'm sure that love will extend to Sinclair and his to them. Thank you for such a fascinating, well-written story. I'm always hungry for more.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Ford48 said:

This chapter, more than anything previously, has allowed me to understand the dynamics between TC and David.

I think that by verbalizing things in the therapy session, it has allowed TC and David to understand the dynamics between themselves also. 

Quote

Before the whole fiasco between us the scales were tipped way out of whack. I never should have tried to coax more out of him that he was able to give. 

Quote

I ended up pushing him too far. He was right to break it off.

YES!!! Finally we get that TC gets it! 

Quote

It blew up because it didn’t make me happy. I was denying a crucial part of myself and that wasn’t right. It was my own fault for not paying attention to the signs that things weren’t working.”

And David gets it as well!  I think they're both in a much better place to make this whole thing work out with Sin.  Granted the sex was hot in this chapter but the real "meat" was in the revelations that were brought out in the therapy session.  GREAT chapter @kbois!  👏👏

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

:hug:

May the tide of “none of it very good” turn into “much better” soon.  

This was an informative and progressive chapter in that I was able to understand TC’s mindset more and I’m finally starting to see this threesome as viable.

You know, I consider myself a possessive lover;  When my heart and body are involved, I don’t like to share and that’s what I was thinking when I was reading this chapter;  Then I thought that love multiplies, it doesn’t divide and that I really can’t say that I would rule a situation like this out if I really cared about the people involved....but it would be a stretch.

I wish you good blessings, kbois.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. We are starting to get to the nitty gritty of how the relationship will work between the three of them. TC and David are very different Sirs, but David has kept his authority with Sinclair being in the relationship. Sinclair is in need of someone to give him structure in his life, like when he was training. TC, David and Sinclair are perfect for each other, they each bring something different to the relationship.

Yes Chris, nitty gritty is definitely where we are at with these guys. David absolutely needs to keep his authority and now TC knows just how much. You're very right, they all bring something different and so far it works. 

Thanks for commenting!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Ford48 said:

This chapter, more than anything previously, has allowed me to understand the dynamics between TC and David...and now Sinclair. Their individual personalities are clearer in my mind and so is the fact that TC and David really do love each other. I'm sure that love will extend to Sinclair and his to them. Thank you for such a fascinating, well-written story. I'm always hungry for more.

This is exactly what I was hoping for with this chapter. Understanding. I'm really happy that you now 'get it. 

Thanks Ford!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, spyke said:

I think that by verbalizing things in the therapy session, it has allowed TC and David to understand the dynamics between themselves also. 

YES!!! Finally we get that TC gets it! 

And David gets it as well!  I think they're both in a much better place to make this whole thing work out with Sin.  Granted the sex was hot in this chapter but the real "meat" was in the revelations that were brought out in the therapy session.  GREAT chapter @kbois!  👏👏

Therapy can be a much needed release. These two needed it. Badly. A slap upside the head just wasn't going to cut it. 

Thanks spyke!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, FanLit said:

:hug:

May the tide of “none of it very good” turn into “much better” soon.  

This was an informative and progressive chapter in that I was able to understand TC’s mindset more and I’m finally starting to see this threesome as viable.

You know, I consider myself a possessive lover;  When my heart and body are involved, I don’t like to share and that’s what I was thinking when I was reading this chapter;  Then I thought that love multiplies, it doesn’t divide and that I really can’t say that I would rule a situation like this out if I really cared about the people involved....but it would be a stretch.

I wish you good blessings, kbois.

I  do hope the tide will turn soon. 

I'm so happy this chapter clarified some things for you. It's what I was really hoping for. 

Love does multiply, but even so, this type of relationship is definitely not mainstream. But it's just as valid as any other relationship. 

Thanks for the kind thoughts FanLit.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..