Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,889 Words
  • 1,397 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pushing the Limit -Book 2 - 18. Chapter 18

Let's see what kind of mayhem I can throw into this story.

Thanksgiving dinner had gone off without a hitch. Sinclair’s mom relaxed and proved to be a witty conversationalist. She had a wry sense of humor and once she had loosened up with a couple of glasses of wine her laughter became infectious. Teasing banter flew back and forth with Sinclair, TC and David and provided a lot of laughs. Sin’s mom took lots of pictures on her phone and Sinclair let loose with his goofy side for the camera. David’s family got in the action and the evening passed quickly with good food and a lot of fun between the close knit family, which had expanded by one more before the evening ended.

Sin was happier than he had been in a long time and was relieved that his mom was finally moving on and had taken steps to leave his father. His mom had invited him to look at condos with her and he had gladly agreed. She changed her appointment with the realtor to Monday when he was off.

They had looked at several different units, all were nice, but none of them had exactly what his mom wanted. The realtor suggested that they look at a new development, that way she could customize it as she wanted. The location was great, right in between State Road 70 and State Road 64, which were the two main thoroughfares between Lakewood Ranch and Bradenton. The community was a mixed development, single family homes, duplexes and condos. His mom had her heart set on a condo, but when she saw the duplexes, which the realtor referred to as a “paired villa”, she was intrigued.

Each duplex, or rather ‘villa’ was a mirror image. Two separate residences shared backyard space and a front yard. There was a lawn company that took care of all the landscaping, which was important for Claire. She had no interest, nor did she have the time to maintain a yard. The model unit had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a nice size kitchen and open living room. Each villa also had a one car garage. The laundry area separated the garage from the main house.

After looking at the condos and then available floor plans for the villas, Claire decided to purchase a villa. She chose a unit that was being built on the backside of the property overlooking a large lake with a fountain in the middle. The back of the home would face east so she could sit on her lanai and watch the sunrise. Evenings in the summer would be shaded. The community had lots of amenities and Claire knew she would enjoy it.

It took a couple of weeks for the paperwork and everything to be completed, giving Claire time to pick out finishes for the home. If she got stuck on a paint color of fixture, she’d text the choices to Sinclair for his opinion. He, of course, would share it with TC and David.

Christmas was fast approaching and the first weekend in December the guys went out looking for a Christmas tree. They had agreed on a real one and spent Saturday afternoon in search of the perfect tree. They found it in the form of an eight foot Douglas fir. Sinclair’s SUV was the only vehicle with a roof rack so they had taken that and strapped the tree securely onto the roof. David had brought over several boxes of Christmas decorations, but they still made a stop at the store for more ornaments, lights, garland and such. They enjoyed spending the afternoon decorating. Sin bounced back and forth between the living room decorations and the kitchen, working on the baking he said he had to do. The scent of Christmas cookies wafted through the house all afternoon. They spent the evening making love to each other with just the glow of the lights from the tree softly illuminating them. There was no place that Sinclair would rather be.

The following weekend TC wanted to spend out on their boat. They decided to head out Friday afternoon and stay out on the Gulf until Sunday. Sinclair looked forward to it all week. The weather was nearly perfect. The wind was a little gusty and once they were underway it felt a little cold. TC had pulled Sin onto his lap as he guided the boat through the choppy waves. David wrapped a fleece blanket around their bare shoulders and Sinclair held it firmly together in front of them. He laughed as TC let one hand wander over his ribcage, lightly tickling him. His laugh turned into a sharp intake of air when TC’ fingers wandered to his newly pierced nipples. TC and David had taken him right after Halloween to have it done.

The nubs were still super sensitive and TC’s teasing, plus the cold air had them hard enough to cut glass. They weren’t the only thing that was hard either. Sinclair’s Speedo could not contain him and the mushroom head popped free of it’s restraint. Beneath him, TC’s hard cock pushed against his shorts, demanding release.

“Sin, take the wheel” TC instructed.

Sinclair did as he was told, lifting himself up slightly to give TC room to maneuver his shorts off. David reached over and took the blanket back. TC’s thumbs hooked into the sides of Sin’s Speedo and he stood up so TC could slide them off. The boat bounced with the waves, but TC held onto his hips to steady him. He could feel TC’s large shaft hitting his lower back as the boat rocked in the steady swells. TC pulled back on the throttle, slowing them just enough that the boat no longer slammed down in the water and the bite of the wind wasn’t as cold.

Sinclair saw David hand TC a tube of lube and sure enough TC’s fingers were soon buried in his ass, stretching him. It didn’t take long, he was still loose from David taking his ass that morning. When he looked over at David, he swallowed hard. The man had his shorts open, beautiful cock out and was slowly stroking himself, eyes fixated on TC’s fingers buried in Sin’s body.

TC pulled out his fingers and Sin could feel him lubing himself. Still steering the boat, Sinclair lifted himself up so TC could position himself at his entrance. He let TC guide him down, the hard shaft sliding in easily. They let the motion of the boat set their pace, using it to enhance their own rhythm. TC thrust up each time the boat fell downward. Sin threw his head back as the hardness inside him grazed his prostate. They kept it up until they heard David grunt with his release. Sinclair and TC watched as cum erupted and splattered David’s chest and stomach. TC growled as David rubbed it into his skin.

TC gripped Sin’s hips and started pounding him from below, relentlessly pegging his button until it became too much. “Come Sin.” TC uttered. Sin had no choice but to obey. He gripped his cock with one hand, pointed it upward so he wouldn’t shoot all over the control panel and gave a few rapid strokes before shooting his load onto his belly. TC covered the head with his hand, catching most of his release as he unleashed his own orgasm deep within Sin. When he finished he pulled back on the throttle with his elbow and the boat sank down to settle, now gently rocking with the waves. TC brought his hand up to Sin’s lips and Sin’s tongue cleaned his own cum off the slick skin before cutting the engines and flipping the switch to drop the anchor.

David stood up and brought TC’s hand to his own lips and licked the remaining seed from his palm. TC reached down and gently fondled his low hanging balls. A single bead of moisture appeared and TC swiped it off and transferred it to his own tongue, then pulled David down for a kiss. Sin felt TC’s cock give another twitch, still buried in his ass. When the kiss ended Sin stood up and felt some of TC’s cum slide out of him. TC chuckled when he saw Sin squirm.

Even though the water temperature was in the mid 70’s, Sinclair still decided it was easier than trying to clean up in the small head onboard. He shuffled over to the aft of the boat and stepped onto the diving platform. Steeling himself, he jumped feet first into the chilly water. Once his head popped up he gave a little push and let the rest of TC’s cum empty out into the water. David snickered as he saw the air bubble up from his backside.

David jumped in next to him and reached down to swipe his fingers along his ass, gently prodding the well used hole to help clean him out. Once done they climbed the ladder where TC stood, holding the hose. He quickly sprayed them with fresh water, so they wouldn’t dry all sticky from the salt. TC had laid some towels out along the bench seat in the shade and now that the boat wasn’t moving, the air was pleasant, warm enough that Sin and David remained naked and let themselves air dry after towelling off. TC came up from the cabin with three beers and sat at one end of the bench, letting Sin stretch out and put his head in David’s lap, while stretching his legs across TC’s.

“This is nice Sirs. I really enjoyed that.” Sin declared.

He felt David run his fingers through the wet strands of his hair, gently combing them. David answered. “It was just what we needed. Nothing beats an incredible orgasm out in the fresh air.” TC agreed wholeheartedly.

They lounged for quite some time, moving to the shade to prevent sunburn, occasionally letting the rocking of the boat lull them into a semi stupor. David and TC talked about different projects they were working on at their respective jobs when Sinclair decided to add to the conversation.

“Sirs, I almost forgot. The Y would like me to pick up a couple of more classes on the higher level. The owner of the gymnastics center near University Town Center was killed in a car accident. His family doesn’t want to run the place and I guess they haven’t put any real effort into finding a buyer. There are several mid-level students who are transferring to the Y to continue their lessons. It would add two hours to my Thursday schedule.” Sin informed them.

“Is this something that you would like to do Sin? If so, I don’t see any problem with it as long as you think you can handle the extra hours. ” TC asked.

“Yeah, I really enjoy teaching. I used to dream about owning my own training center, but I decided that I really didn’t want the responsibility of the day to day operations. Most owners that I knew didn’t have time to actually teach because running a center is a full time job on its own. I’m not interested in the business side of it. Honestly, the thought of being responsible for the welfare of other people scares me.” Sin admitted.

“Would you be interested in managing the training part of a center?” TC inquired.

“Sure, as long as I could teach. I don’t have any problem overseeing the staff. I do that now. I just don’t want to deal with balancing the books, paying the bills, processing payroll and that kind of thing.” Sin declared.

“What sort of investment do you think it would take to purchase the center you were talking about?” TC asked.

“Way more money than I have.” Sin blurted out.

David looked at TC and said “What are you brewing up in that head of yours?”

TC gave them both a little lopsided smile and admitted “My financial advisor suggested that I ‘expand my portfolio’. He told me I should keep my eyes open for any business opportunities that might interest me. I’m thinking that if we see what kind of numbers the family would be willing to work with, then owning the training center might be a good investment. My father has mentioned several times that he’d be willing to go in on a new venture. His stake in the salvage company I’m pretty sure is what bought the house in Naples. I think if the price is right, then it would be a good move. We could hire a general manager to take care of daily operations and a small office staff to take care of the books and scheduling, things like that. Sinclair could teach and manage the coaching staff.”

Sinclair looked up at David who was nodding thoughtfully. “Hmm, sounds like it’s something we should look into. Sin, do you still keep in touch with any of your old coaches that are in this area?”

“Yes Sir. I know how to get in contact with a few people. I can make a couple of calls on Monday and find out who is the best person to contact the family about an offer.” Sinclair said.

Sinclair felt TC grip his feet, massaging them firmly. “That sounds like a good idea Sin. I like the thought of you doing something that you’ve dreamed of.” TC said, his voice sounding like pure silk. Sinclair let himself enjoy the wonderful foot massage that TC was giving him and when David started to rub his scalp he hummed his delight. TC and David both chuckled at his response.

The sun set early now and as it slid toward the horizon the breeze picked up and it became too cold to lay there naked. Reluctantly they all got up and headed into the relative warmth of the cabin. TC pulled a sweatshirt on, his shorts had remained intact. David slid into shorts, while Sin opted for a pair of lightweight sleep pants. Warm sweatshirts were pulled over their heads as well. Sinclair heated up the lasagne that they had brought along and David fixed a salad. TC opened a bottle of cabernet sauvignon and set in in a wine holder to breathe and not get knocked over. The boat was still rolling gently from side to side.

They enjoyed the simple meal and afterwards spent the evening on the bow wrapped up in blankets, holding each other, exchanging caresses and kisses. TC couldn’t seem to get enough of either Sin or David’s skin. The stars were the only witnesses to the triangle they formed while pleasuring each other orally. Sin’s head in TC’s lap, David hovering over TC’s mouth while he buried Sin’s cock down his throat. It was a sexy sight. They finally retired to the cabin and fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

The rest of the weekend was spent much the same way. Lounging about, relaxing, having sex, eating, drinking and just enjoying each other’s company. TC had brought everyone’s dive gear and they managed to get in two dives. Sinclair was awed when they spotted a couple of bull sharks gliding below them. They made sure to give them a wide berth. Sharks were misunderstood creatures. They were more likely to leave you alone and shy away, but they still needed to be respected. They were predatory animals after all. Schools of fish flitted about the artificial reef they had anchored near and they guys enjoyed exploring the underwater playground.

The surrounding sounds of his own breathing and the movement of the currents comforted Sinclair. His mind could become still and he let the happiness that he felt just being with the two men he loved surround him and he thoroughly enjoyed the contentment he experienced. All too soon their weekend came to an end and they were back at the marina, cleaning up and securing the Conch. They had to make a few trips to Sin’s vehicle, the now empty scuba tanks taking up a good amount of space in his SUV. Sin heard David mutter that he needed to go trade in his car for a truck. Once everything was situated it was a short drive back to their home and then everything needed to be unloaded. David was heard muttering once again. Sinclair snickered. TC rolled his eyes. David shot them both the bird.

Sinclair got the laundry started while TC stored the tanks in the garage, to be taken to be refilled. David put away the perishable leftovers and called to order some takeout. The remainder of the evening was quiet. After they ate and cleaned up, they decided to watch a movie and Sin found himself drifting off before it was halfway done. TC turned off the TV and herded his guys to bed.

Monday afternoon Sinclair was putting away the groceries that he had just come home with. TC and David weren’t due home for another couple of hours and he sang along to his playlist as he put stuff away and then started prepping for dinner. He heard the doorbell ring and turned off his music and wiped off his hands before going to answer it. It was probably the Amazon driver. He had been a frequent visitor, especially as it got closer to Christmas.

Sinclair was shocked when he opened the door and saw his father standing in the entryway. He merely stared, completely unable to form words. Insecurities that he had buried long ago came crashing to the front of his mind, rendering him mute. His father could clearly see the shock on his face. George Holt stood there expectantly.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in, Son?” the man said with a fake smile.

Everything within Sinclair screamed at him to slam the door shut, but the shock of seeing his father after so many years clouded his judgement and he stepped back, allowing the man to pass. Giving him the benefit of the doubt Sinclair found his voice and said “Hello Dad. It’s been a long time. What brings you here?”

Sinclair couldn’t decipher the look on his father’s face, but if he had been a betting man, he would have placed money on it not being a plea for a happy reunion. That immediately worried him.

“Well, I know that you’ve been speaking to and seeing your mother and are aware that we are getting divorced. It’s probably for the best. She never did anything to help further my career. All she ever cared about was that damn job of hers and you. Even you didn’t rank as high as her job. You had your tumbling hobby and she bossed around store managers. So I hear you’re working with high school kids, adding to their fantasies that they can turn into professional football or baseball players. How’s that working out for you?” George quipped.

Sinclair felt his gut clench as he stood there, silent, unable to defend himself. He wished TC or David would come home early.

George wasn’t finished, not by a long shot. He had come to give Sinclair a piece of his mind and he knew he had him cowed. “I saw some very disturbing pictures on your mother’s phone. Yes, she left it unattended and the stupid bitch doesn’t have enough sense to lock her phone. So let’s see. Not only are you a faggot, but you’re taking it up the ass from two men? How sick is that? What kind of pervert let’s two men fuck him? I suppose you love taking both at the same time? Or do you prefer one down your throat and the other up your ass?”

Sinclair was shaking. “Get out.” he whispered, unable to find the volume control on his voice.

“I’m not going anywhere until I get it through your thick skull that you’re a wimpy little shit who will never amount to anything. It’s your own damn fault you blew your chance at the Olympics. You never had what it takes to make it. Even now, you can’t even coach one kid into stardom. Name one kid that you’ve helped coach that has turned pro and made a name for themselves? You can’t do it, can you? I should have had a wife and kid that made me look good, instead I got stuck with the two of you. I got passed by for promotions because you two made me look bad. You’re worthless. Worthless pieces of shit. You know what? I’m glad your whore of a mother wants a divorce. Now maybe I can move on, without you two assholes dragging me down.”

Sinclair’s mind was taking in every word that his father spat at him as if they were physical blows. The one tiny part of his mind that still knew that his father was wrong also knew that the man must’ve gotten to his mom first. It was the only way he could know some of the things he was spitting out. He should’ve been worried for his mom, but he was still paralyzed with fear and shame.

George was still spewing vile, verbally shredding TC and David, when Sinclair finally found the strength to speak clearly. “I told you once before, a long time ago. Get. The. Fuck. Out!!” The last words rose in volume with the last one being a scream. He somehow managed to grab his father’s arm and shove him out the door, which was still open. Sinclair slammed it shut and threw the deadbolt lock into place.

Panic started to build. His anxiety level skyrocketed as he searched frantically for his phone. Sir. He needed his Sir. Sinclair was trembling as he tried to pick up the phone from the counter where he finally spied it. His heart was racing, his hands shook uncontrollably.

He was worthless.

He was a failure.

He punched at the screen blindly, trying to figure out how to call TC, until finally the panic overtook him. Dropping the phone, he fled, his bare feet slapping on the floor. Safety. He needed safety. His eyes darted wildly as he searched for someplace to hide.

To be safe.

He needed to hide.

In the distance an incessant ringing added to his sense of panic. Sinclair fumbled with the lock on the playroom door, throwing it open, then slamming it shut. The storage closet. He pushed aside some of the ropes and squeezed himself in, closing the door and letting darkness surround him. Time ceased to exist as he sat there curled up as small as he could get. His voice whispering over and over “no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.”

He had no idea how long he had been there. He could hear voices in the distance and he tried to curl up tighter, make himself smaller. His hands covered his head, protecting himself from the demons trying to take over his mind. The voices got closer and louder. Sinclair let a small whimper escape when he could hear them on the other side of the door. The door which was now thrown open.

“Sin?!”

The voice was familiar. Warm. Soothing. Sinclair continued to shake. He was bad. He wasn’t good enough. He wasn’t worthy.

“Sinclair, it’s me David. Look at me Sweetheart.” the voice said.

Sin squeezed his eyes shut tighter. He felt a feather light touch on his hand. His arm shot out and his fist connected with hard muscle.

“Shit!” the voice exclaimed.

Another familiar voice joined the first, this one deeper, velvety, like silk. “Don’t touch him. He has no clue where he is or that we’re here. Move over, let me see if I can get him to come around.”

Sinclair heard shuffling noises as the voices traded places.

A deep timbre rumbled toward him, the voice demanded “Sin, open your eyes.”

Sin would rather cut off a limb than to disobey that command. His eyes fluttered open, unfocused as his heart hammered in his chest. His own voice picked up it’s prior cadence of repeated “nos” over and over again.

“Sin, look at me.” Once more the voice issued a command he couldn’t refuse. TC’s features came slowly into focus. Sinclair’s panic still continued to build, his breath coming in short, rapid pants, like a dog left out in the heat.

A finger came into his line of vision and pointed at the area to his left. “Tell me what you see Sin. “

Sinclair turned his head and forced his eyes to focus on the apparatus the man was pointing to. “A-a-a-a cr-cross S-sir.” he stuttered, still breathing hard.

“Tell me about the cross Sin, describe it to me.” TC, the voice belonged to TC.

Sinclair forced himself to concentrate. “I-it’s an X s-s-s-shape.”

“Good boy. What is it made out of Sin?” TC’s voice was soft, forcing Sinclair to concentrate.

“W-w-wood.”

“What kind of wood?”

“O-oak?”

“Yes Sin, Good. Tell me more.”

Sinclair’s breathing had slowed somewhat. “It’s p-padded with black l-l-leather, except for the very c-center.”

“What else?”

“There are r-rings to secure ropes to.”

Who secures the ropes Sin?”

Sinclair brought his eyes back to the man kneeling in front of him. TC, his Sir. Tears clouded his eyes as he whispered “You do Sir, you do.” Sinclair tumbled out of the small space he had crammed himself into and felt himself enveloped in the arms and the scent that was so familiar. He felt David encase him from behind. Soft cries accompanied the tears that flowed freely down his face onto TC’s shirt. He let himself be comforted by the two men who meant everything to him.

When Sinclair’s tears finally tapered off, TC shifted him and asked David to start the shower for them. Sin shivered at the coldness that washed over his back as David removed his warmth. TC picked him up like a child and cradled Sin close to his chest. Sin rested his head in the crook of TC’s neck.

Once in the bathroom TC set Sinclair on his feet and steadied him as David removed his clothes that were soaked with the sweat of his fear. TC and David quickly stripped and led him under the hot spray. Sinclair felt their gentle touch as they washed him from head to toe. TC massaged his scalp, while David kneaded the tense muscles in his back. Gradually Sinclair relaxed under their loving ministrations.

Once clean, David shut off the water while TC grabbed soft, fluffy towels for them. Sinclair lifted his arms up so TC could dry him off. How was it that these two amazing men loved him. He didn’t deserve them. Sinclair hung his head down as negative thoughts started creeping in again.

TC felt the shift and put his finger under Sin’s chin, bringing his head back up. “What is it Sin? What are you thinking?”

Sin was ashamed of his thoughts, but he couldn’t lie to either man. “I don’t deserve you. Either of you. I’m not good enough. I’ll never be good enough. I should just go. You guys don’t need to put up with me.”

TC’s lips were pressed together tightly. He nodded at David who gave him a terse nod in return. They needed to get to the bottom of this, but they both recognized that Sin was fragile.

“Sin, who told you that? Who planted that idea in your head?” TC’s tone of voice brooked no argument.

Sin averted his gaze once more, reverting back to the shy, unsure man that he had been when they first met. “My father stopped by. He found out about us. He snooped around on my mom’s phone and saw the pictures of us from Thanksgiving. Oh Shit! My Mom! We need to make sure she’s alright!” Sinclair could feel panic rising once more.

“SIN!” TC barked at him, effectively stopping the panic in its tracks.

“David, call Claire, make sure she’s OK.” TC instructed.

Sinclair held his breath until he heard David speaking with his Mom. He was a little annoyed when David moved out into the hallway. TC shushed him and held him close until David came back a few minutes later.

“Claire is fine. A little shaken up and a lot pissed off. She recorded their encounter and plans on getting a restraining order. It looks like the divorce is about to get messy though.” David informed them.

TC led them to the bed and tucked Sinclair in between him and David. “Sin, tell us what happened.”

Reluctantly Sinclair replayed the encounter with the man who provided the sperm to create his life. Sin no longer considered him his father. He refused to think of him in that way. When he was done, it was as if a switch was thrown. Sinclair was utterly exhausted, both physically and emotionally. They still had things to discuss, but it would have to wait.

Sinclair drifted off, vaguely aware that TC told David that he was going to try to get an emergency appointment for them with Dr. Ng as soon as possible. The last thing he remembered was hearing both TC and David tell him that they loved him.

Yep, Sin’s dad is an ass.
Let's face it, with my track record, it could've been worse. Shark attack fleetingly crossed my mind 🦈🤭.
So let me know what you think of how thet handled this little speed bump.
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Everything was going so well. Then you threw that wrench 🔧 into the story. Sin's Dad is a piece of work, who really enjoys belittling his son. Poor Sin, having such a breakdown. His two Sirs handled it very well, you can see that TC is the more Dominant one in the relationship and the one that Sin responded to. I hope they can get Sin help to overcome the trauma that his father has enbeded into his state of mind.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Everything was going so well. Then you threw that wrench 🔧 into the story. Sin's Dad is a piece of work, who really enjoys belittling his son. Poor Sin, having such a breakdown. His two Sirs handled it very well, you can see that TC is the more Dominant one in the relationship and the one that Sin responded to. I hope they can get Sin help to overcome the trauma that his father has enbeded into his state of mind.

Thank you chris! 

Sin's father is quite the piece of work. I think he will not get very far in life. 

Sin will get the help he needs and yes, TC is definitely the most Dominant one. 

Glad you enjoyed it!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, FanLit said:

Why?!?!?  🤬

I unfortunately have an idea as to why so I guess my question is how dare he?!?!  What an insecure, little, little man.  Useless as a father and husband because he’s been caught up in his own failings that he blames on others.  
Worthless, good for nothing asshole.  Who’s he going to blame for his continued fuck ups with both of them out of the picture? Fuckers like that never get the ass whipping they deserve because they always prey on those weaker than themselves but boy does he need one.
 

I saw your chapter heading and braced myself; I’m glad it wasn’t physical danger you put any of them in but emotional can be just as bad, if not worse.  Sinclair definitely needs therapy to exorcise that man’s perception of him out of his head.  💔  He is right where he needs to be now. 💙💙💙

Why? ....because I can. I can't  wreak havoc on people in real life, so my characters get the brunt of my inner angst. (And really.....it wasn't  that bad!) I don't have anything to add to your description of dear old dad, you pretty much hit the nail  on the head! Nice job. 

Sinclair’s going to get some help next chapter. His Sirs are going to take good care of him. 

Thanks for your thoughts FanLit!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, kbois said:

Why? ....because I can. I can't  wreak havoc on people in real life, so my characters get the brunt of my inner angst. (And really.....it wasn't  that bad!) I don't have anything to add to your description of dear old dad, you pretty much hit the nail  on the head! Nice job. 

Sinclair’s going to get some help next chapter. His Sirs are going to take good care of him. 

Thanks for your thoughts FanLit!

To be clear-My anger is directed at George Holt, not you, the conduit for George Holt- I’m used to your mayhem, lol.

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, FanLit said:

To be clear-My anger is directed at George Holt, not you, the conduit for George Holt- I’m used to your mayhem.

🤣🤣🤣 

I belong in one of those insurance commercials....Progressive or Geici...one of those LOL!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, FanLit said:

Fuckers like that never get the ass whipping they deserve because they always prey on those weaker than themselves but boy does he need one.

I think that TC would be the perfect one to open up that can of whoop ass. How about it @kbois???

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, spyke said:

I think that TC would be the perfect one to open up that can of whoop ass. How about it @kbois???

 

TC'S not gonna waste any of his rope on that trash and David would have to throw out his whip afterward. I think TC will be a little more underhanded, but yeah, there's more than one way to skin a cat. George won't go unpunished. TC will hit him where it'll hurt the most.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, kbois said:

🤣🤣🤣 

I belong in one of those insurance commercials....Progressive or Geici...one of those LOL!

That would be Allstate’s Mayhem....

 

200.gif
 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I wish I could say I've never encountered people like Sin's father, but I have.  The most damaging acting teacher I ever had was one.  What horrible people they are.  Sin is so fortunate to have TC and David to hold him together.  The love they all have for each other will help the healing.  It won't be quick or easy, but the strength is in the love.  I feel like I need a session with a therapist after this chapter.

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Quixo said:

I wish I could say I've never encountered people like Sin's father, but I have.  The most damaging acting teacher I ever had was one.  What horrible people they are.  Sin is so fortunate to have TC and David to hold him together.  The love they all have for each other will help the healing.  It won't be quick or easy, but the strength is in the love.  I feel like I need a session with a therapist after this chapter.

 

Keep reading Quixo.....you'll get your therapy fix!

I agree. Some people in life are just plain assholes. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Kitt

Posted (edited)

Methinks Sin's dad is about to find out just how protective a pair of Doms can be.

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Methinks Sin's dad is about to find out just how protective a pair of Doms can be.

Probably just as fiercely as a momma bear!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..