Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 5,720 Words
  • 2,353 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pushing the Limit -Book 2 - 9. Chapter 9

Date night. This chapter is a little longish, but it kinda needed to be.

TC and David pulled away from the club and they were both silent. There was hardly any traffic as they wove through the nearly empty streets back to the highway and headed south. Each man was lost his own thoughts, sorting through the events of the evening,

When they reached the last exit before the Skyway, TC pulled off and parked in the rest stop located at the entrance to the old bridge which led to the fishing pier.

He put the car into park, leaving it running so the A/C would keep the oppressive humidity at bay. TC turned to David and asked “What the fuck just happened?” referring to the entire evening’s events.

David looked at him and shook his head and replied. “I have no fucking idea. But I want more.”

They both remained silent for another couple of minutes. David broke the silence and wondered, “Do you think this is even possible? Can we bring in someone else? “

TC answered “I’m not sure, but I’d really like to try. The first time I saw Sinclair at the demonstration I was struck by how raw he seemed. He was so pliable, doing everything that Master Akito asked and yet he seemed sort of unsure, like he didn’t know what to expect. I don’t think anyone who hasn’t had experience with a 24/7 relationship would pick up on it, but to me it seemed like he wanted to be more involved, but he didn’t know how.”

David nodded, knowing that TC had better insights than him when it came to recognizing a true submissive, someone who had the potential to give themselves wholly and freely to someone else. Someone who wanted to give for the sake of giving and only asked for love and guidance in return.

“I don’t want to screw this up for you TC. Maybe I should back out and let you see what happens between you and Sinclair.” David proposed, self-doubts shadowing his confidence,

TC reached over and took hold of his chin gently, pulling his face back up so that David had to look at him. “I can’t do this without you David. He belongs with both of us. I feel it deep down. Let’s get to know him. I’m pretty sure we’ll both learn something new about ourselves and each other. I just wish there was some sort of sign that we’re doing the right thing.”

David’s misgivings were lessened by TC’s words. He still had some doubts, but this was unchartered territory for both of them so doubts were to be expected. He was willing to try, however, and that’s exactly what he told TC.

TC smiled, leaned forward and kissed David, sweetly, just a firm press of their lips together. Their souls seemed to reconnect and both of them felt a sort of rekindling of feelings that had been pushed aside for so many months. They would take these next steps slowly, both of them knowing that if it didn’t work out, there would not be another chance for them.

TC leaned back and adjusted himself, the leather pants tightening bits that would rather not be tightened. He saw David do the same. “C’mon. I need to get you home so I can go home and rub one out. This whole night was a giant cocktease. You both were smoking hot.”

David laughed, knowing that he was going to do the same once he got home. The rest of the ride flew by, both men still lost in thought. They would definitely need to discuss this some more, but for now they were both content replaying the evening in their own heads, creating some ideas for their own ‘alone’ time later.

David kissed TC goodnight when they got to his house and watched him as he drove off. He went in the house, locked the door behind him and immediately unzipped his pants, freeing his cock which felt like it had been trapped forever. He couldn’t wait, memories of the evening replayed in his brain over and over. It didn’t take long before the relief of an intense orgasm hit and he came, splattering the tiles on the floor. He leaned back against the door for a minute to catch his breath. Then he smiled, went to the kitchen to get some paper towels and cleaned up his mess. Ten minutes later he slipped under his sheets naked and drifted off with a smile on his face.

A couple of miles away a similar scenario played out when TC got back to his house. He at least made it to his bathroom and therefore had no mess to clean up, instead flushing away the evidence of his orgasm. He, too, drifted off with a smile on his face.

Throughout the following week TC and David texted Sinclair, keeping things light, thanking him and reiterating how much they enjoyed their session. They both wanted Sinclair to feel comfortable with the idea of dating two men. They sure as shit didn’t want to scare him away.

Sinclair’s responses were always short and respectful. He did say that he was looking forward to the weekend and their date on Saturday.

TC and David decided to take Sinclair to dinner to get to know him. They didn’t want anything too fancy or too noisy so Fleming’s and the Ale House were out. David mentioned the Beach House and TC agreed. It was where he had gone with several coworkers a few months ago. It would be perfect.

It seemed like a long week for all of them before Saturday finally arrived. TC went over to David’s early. They needed to discuss what their expectations were. They had screwed up in the communication department already and didn’t want to make the same mistake again. They agreed that there would be no mention of sex. They needed to get to know who Sinclair was as a person before they tried to define any sort of relationship. Hell, they weren’t even sure if this was something that Sinclair really wanted to pursue. Talking things over they decided to let the evening play out however it unfolded. Most importantly, no sex, no matter what. Hopefully there would be time for that later on down the road. They needed to do things the right way this time.

TC sent a text to Sinclair letting him know to dress casually. Shorts, T-shirts and sandals were fine. TC wore a pair of black cargo shorts with a light green short sleeve Henley. David went with khaki cargo shorts and a maroon, v-neck t-shirt with thin white stripes. They had asked Sinclair to meet them at the Beach House at six. They would have plenty of time for dinner and then TC and David hoped that Sinclair might take a walk on the beach with them. Sunset was around eight o’clock and hopefully the usual evening thunderstorms would hold off.

By five-thirty both guys were a bundle of nerves as they got in David’s car. TC’s knee bounced nervously as David maneuvered through downtown traffic. He went up 41 rather than trying to fight the beach traffic on Longboat Key. Even though the snowbirds were gone, many people enjoyed going out to the beach in the early evening when the sun wasn’t so strong.

They arrived at the restaurant and David parked not too far from the entrance. As they got out of the car they saw Sinclair waiting for them. They didn’t know it, but he had arrived twenty minutes early, hoping to calm his own nerves before they got there.

TC immediately greeted Sinclair with a hug. He had always been demonstrative with his friends and even casual acquaintances. He was one of ‘those’ people. A hugger. David was used to it, as was most everybody who knew TC. Sinclair didn’t seem to mind. David thought he looked dwarfed by TC. He hadn’t really noticed the difference in height last weekend, but he realized as he gave Sinclair his own hug and greeting that the man was only about 5’5” or 5’6”. Even he had a good four or five inches on him. Not that it really mattered. He was really strong, David was hugged tightly by the smaller man, he could feel the power that exuded from him.

Sinclair had on a pair of light blue denim shorts and a turquoise blue shirt. David happened to look down and notice that his toenails were painted cobalt blue and his auburn hair had traces of the same color in it. It definitely wasn’t like that last weekend. Hmmm.

TC had called ahead for seating and they were shown to a square table for four in the front, overlooking the beach. David and TC let Sinclair have the seat that faced the beach and they sat on either side. Sinclair turned a pretty shade of pink at the attention.

TC asked Sinclair what type of drink he usually preferred. Sinclair answered beer with casual fare like burgers or pizza, white wine with pasta or fish or white zinfandel with any kind of other meat. He wasn’t too fond of red wine especially if it was really dry.

When the waitress came over to take their drink order TC ordered for all of them. He decided on a sampler platter as an appetizer for them to share and he informed the waitress that they would all have a Blue Moon. David looked over at Sinclair and saw that his head was tipped down ever so slightly and his eyes were cast down, fixated on his place setting. They would definitely have to work on his self confidence.

TC gently tapped his hand and asked “Are you alright with me ordering for you?”

“Yes Sir.” Sinclair answered.

The corner of TC’s mouth twitched upward. “Good boy.” replied TC.

Pink color rushed up Sinclair’s neck tinting his face nicely.

David stepped in, wanting to put Sinclair at ease and asked “So. Tell us a little about yourself Sinclair.” He and TC had been curious all week.

“Well, I’m thirty-four.” TC and David both looked surprised and Sinclair noticed. “Yeah, I know I look younger. I get that all the time. I’m surprised I wasn’t carded. I live in Bradenton by myself and I work full time at IMG Academy training student athletes. I did gymnastics growing up until I was injured in college. Other than college, I’ve lived in Florida all my life, although I did travel a lot in college going to meets all over the country. Really, there’s not much to me.” he declared.

TC and David both chuckled. “Oh trust us, there’s a lot more to you, Sinclair, a lot more.” TC replied. Once again the pretty pink color travelled up Sinclair’s neck and settled in his face.

“I’m curious Sinclair. Why the blue hair and toes?” David asked.

TC cocked an eyebrow at David. He had totally missed that little detail.

Now it was Sinclair’s turn to laugh. The sound suited him and his face transformed from serious to lighthearted in a heartbeat. “My best friend is a graduate student at USF. He’s working on his master’s in Theater Production. Last semester they had to write an original play. All sorts of guidelines and parameters and stuff that the professor wanted had to be included. His was the only one that included everything the professor wanted. So as a reward he got to produce it for live public performances. It’s about a dragon that falls in love with a young man. The young man wants to kill the dragon. The play follows them as they play cat and mouse with each other. The plot twist at the end is that the young man succeeds and slays the dragon, but as he’s dying the dragon kisses his slayer with his last dying breath. The young man is bereft, realizing that he has slain his soulmate. He ends up turning into a dragon himself, doomed to live out his life without his true love. I’m the dragon. I wear a spandex suit and an overcoat type thing that’s covered with shiny blue scales. It’s complete with dragon head and tail. I have gloves and boots that have blue talons, but Pinto’s assistant insisted on painting my toenails and fingernails, saying that I needed to ‘feel’ the color. Luckily I don’t have to speak. There’s a guy who plays the human version of the dragon and does all the voice overs whenever the dragon has lines. I got the polish off of my fingernails, but I honestly forgot about my toes.”

TC was silent, looking rather pensive and it made for an awkward moment.

David broke the spell and asked Sinclair “Is the play still going on?”

“Yeah, for another weekend. Classes start up after that. Next Friday and Saturday are the last performances. We had to skip tonight, the auditorium was booked with another performance that had been scheduled months ago, so we had performances on Thursday and Friday instead.” Sinclair replied.

This seemed to pull TC out of whatever space his head had been in and he commented “We’ll have to go see it, text us when and where and we’ll be there.”

David agreed “Yes, we’d love to come and watch you.”

Sinclair was spared any further commenting by the arrival of their appetizer platter. They placed their orders for dinner. TC had asked Sinclair what he wanted and he ordered for both himself and the shy young man. Sinclair wanted a grilled chicken sandwich with sauteed onions, avocado and bacon and instead of fries he chose the steamed vegetables.

David looked amused and Sinclair shrugged and had said “The costume is spandex, remember?”

TC and David both laughed, the mood reverting back to lighthearted and easy. David ordered the fish tacos with a baked sweet potato and TC went with a full rack of baby back ribs and a sweet potato as well. They dug into the appetizer which was a mix of fried mozzarella, bruschetta, some kind of seasoned pork wrapped in a flaky crust, stuffed mushrooms and beef skewers. No wonder that Sinclair went with a healthy option for his entree.

David and TC let Sinclair question both of them. They gave him a brief history of how they met, spent their college years together as best friends, lost touch with each other and eventually reconnected. They never even noticed the waitress clearing away the appetizer plates and bringing them another round of beer. David told him about getting married, having kids and then getting divorced and the reasons why.

When TC told Sinclair about Elliott and their relationship he hid nothing. He wanted everything out in the open. When he mentioned that Elliot had been enamored by dragons it suddenly clicked why he had gone silent earlier. David reached over and gave his hand a squeeze when he told them about Elliott having a dragon tattoo done in black with highlights of blue. TC had wanted a sign and it became apparent to David that he had received a neon one. TC shifted the conversation to his family and Sincair got a kick out of TC’s parents showing up in the hotel lobby dressed like the Howells from Gilligan’s Island. He remembered watching reruns when he was little.

Their entrees arrived and the conversation slowed down while they ate. David was amused when TC made sure that he licked the barbeque sauce from his ribs off of his lips every time that he saw Sinclair glance over at him. He noticed that Sinclair’s eyes followed TC’s tongue and he swallowed hard every time.

TC declined a third round of beer for all of them, not wanting alcohol consumption to cloud their judgement in any way. He also declined dessert, none of them had any room after enjoying both appetizers and a full meal. He took care of the check when their waitress placed it on the table and Sinclair thanked him for dinner.

It was only seven-thirty when they finished up and David was the one who asked Sinclair if he would like to go for a walk on the beach. He and TC were happy when he agreed.

They made their way out of the cool air of the restaurant and headed down the wooden walkway that led to the soft, sugary sand of the beach. The sun reached downward for the western horizon and behind them to the east huge clouds were gathering as they normally did this time of year. It looked like they might get to enjoy a light show to the east as well as the sunset to the west. Weather in Florida could be funny that way. In one direction you could be heading into a massive thunderstorm, but if you turned around you’d see nothing but bright sunshine.

Sinclair kicked off his flip flops and shoved them into his back pocket. TC and David followed suit, TC slipping his into the zippered pocket of his cargo shorts. They walked north, following the hard packed sand at the water’s edge. They could see the Skyway bridge in the distance, dark thunder clouds gathering in the sky behind it. Lightning flashed and many seconds later the roll of thunder could be heard faintly, the storm being miles away. They walked about a quarter mile down the beach, not wanting to stray too far in case the storms decided to come in quickly.

The western sky soon became painted with hues of pink, yellow and orange, blending into red. They all stopped and TC let his hand intertwine with David’s. Sinclair stood just in front of them, letting the water lap at his blue toed feet. They watched as the sky to the right repeatedly lit up with bright flashes and the sun melted into the dark water in front of them. Silently they watched as the yellow and orange faded and the reds became shades of purple and dark blue. TC reached up and gently pulled Sinclair back toward them so that his back rested lightly against both him and David.

The moment seemed perfect, the sound of the waves gently lapping at their feet, the salty tang in the air and the sight of the colors, seemingly putting on a show just for them. TC gently asked “Sinclair, would you be interested in pursuing a relationship with us?” David recognized the hopefulness in his voice.

Sinclair turned around to face them, bolstered by the fading light that now shadowed his features, lending bravado to his feeling of self-consciousness. He answered “I’m not sure. What would you want me to do?”

“Have you ever been in a D/s relationship before?” TC inquired.

“Sort of.” Sinclair answered.

David put his hand on the younger man’s shoulder and prompted, “Tell us about that relationship.”

Sinclair took a breath and said. “It was five, almost six years ago and lasted not quite a year. My boyfriend liked to power play. He would tell me what I could and couldn’t do, he controlled who I saw, where I went, what I wore, ate. Just about everything. He called all the shots in bed. He chose what to do and how to punish me when I didn’t do things that I was told or if I didn’t do them when or how he wanted.”

TC interrupted “Just what exactly did he do to ‘punish’ you?” his voice holding just a bit of a growl.

Sinclair bit his lip, looked down and answered “He hit me.”

“Fuck.” both TC and David swore.

“Sinclair, neither of us would ever do that. That is not how a true D/s relationship works. Would you be ok with coming back to my house with us and we can explain a little bit more about what we have in mind? I promise you, it’s vastly different from what you’ve experienced. That was abuse.” TC said.

Sinclair nodded. TC smiled and gave him a quick hug to reassure him. David knew that there was a high likelihood that Sinclair might be thinking that they wanted to take advantage of him even though that was not the case. He had to admit to himself that from an outside point of view their situation could be misconstrued as his and TC trying to groom Sincalir to bend to their will. Nothing was further from the truth, but they didn’t want to risk any misunderstandings.

TC looked at David and said “If Sinclair doesn’t mind, why don’t you drive his car back to my house so he doesn’t have to worry if we get separated by a traffic light?”

“I don’t mind.” Sinclair replied. He handed his keys to David as they started walking back to the parking lot. Darkness descended rapidly and they relied on the lights from the restaurant to guide them. It didn’t take long before they were at the parking lot brushing the sand off of their feet. TC gave David a quick kiss and then opened the passenger door of his car for Sinclair. David made his way over two rows to where Sinclair’s Kia Sportage was parked. He had to push the seat back all the way before he could get in. David followed TC out of the lot and all the way back to his house, pulling in behind him.

TC led them into the house, flicking on the lights as they entered. Sinclair looked at ease and he was smiling as he took in his surroundings. TC gave him a quick tour while David took out three bottles of water from the fridge. They settled in the living room, TC and David on the new couch and Sinclair chose the loveseat across from them.

TC started off by saying “Sinclair, no matter what you decide to do, David and I will respect your wishes. Even if you decide not to pursue a relationship with us we’d still like to be friends. We both think you’re a pretty amazing person. So, that being said I’d like to explain what we have in mind. Just remember, anything that we discuss is not set in stone. Relationships, any successful relationship, D/s or not depends on effective communication. You’d have to be willing to be totally open and honest with us, just like we would need to be with you.”

He let Sincalir digest what he said before continuing. “First of all, I'm the type of Dominant who wants a 24/7/365 days a year submissive. David isn’t. I’ve been in that type of relationship before with Elliott. What that means is that you would defer to me when we're together. You have a job and neither of us would expect, nor would we want you to give it up. You’d still have your friends and family and they would be welcome at either one of our homes.”

Sinclair cut in “Wait, you don’t live together?”

TC smiled. “No, we never reached a point where we even discussed it. Our back history is a little complicated and I promise you we’ll go into more detail at some point, but not tonight. We’re still working on defining exactly what we are to each other. So like I was saying, you’d be welcome at David’s house, but if things worked out I’d eventually want you both to move in here. In the meantime, I would need to train you to respond to me as a Dominant. It may sound intense, but honestly, everything I do would be for your benefit. You see, for someone like me, who wants a true submissive, I have a need to take care of someone. I need to have that person look to me to make decisions. You would have a say in things, but ultimately, our living arrangements, our financial situation, where we go on vacation, household purchases, all that would be my decision and to a big extent David’s too. Trust is key. Don’t worry, as long as you’re open and honest, then we can work through whatever issues might come up. I’m not going to make you go hang gliding if you’re afraid of heights. I’m not cruel. I’m not even really a true sadist. That’s more David’s department.”

TC reached over and patted David’s leg, then went on, “I like to tie people up. I love the feeling of control I get when I take my time and create a beautiful restraint. Seeing my sub immobile and knowing that they are dependent on me to keep them safe and give them pleasure is what matters most when it comes to play. I don’t punish. I don’t discipline. Those are two things that don’t belong in this type of relationship. If you screw up or do something that displeases or even angers me, I’m not going to hit you as retribution and neither will David. You will be corrected. I may have you stand or kneel in a corner while you think about whatever happened and how you could improve or what you could have done instead. Then we will discuss the matter. Never hitting. Cruelty is not my thing nor David’s.” TC explained.

“What is David’s thing? How does he fit into all of this?” Sinclair asked.

David took over and said “I’m sort of a switch I guess. I’m mostly Dominant, but occasionally I like to give up control. TC is the only one I will ever trust to do that with. You enjoy pain, yes?”

Sinclair nodded.

“I like inflicting pain. Not to harm, but to please. There’s a fine line between pain for one’s own gratification and pain for the harm it can cause. I want to hurt you in a way that feels good. I don’t want to harm you. I think I showed you that last weekend. Was there anything that I did that made you uncomfortable or truly hurt you in a bad way?” David asked.

Sinclair shook his head this time.

David nodded at him before he continued, “I like to use paddles, and quirts, and floggers. Switches, canes, you name it. Any hitting instrument really. I’ve learned over the years how to bring my sub the kind of pain that can make you come without touching yourself. That’s the kind of dominance and power I like. I want nothing more than to control a sub’s physical responses. That’s what excites me. TC likes total control, he needs to be responsible for another person. I need to be independent for myself, but I also need someone who is submissive in the bedroom. That is where I still feel that I need control. Occasionally I need to hand over control to TC. I absolutely love having him tie me up. I can’t be submissive to the extent that he needs and that’s where we screwed up this past year. We fell in love, despite the fact that we will never make it as a couple. When we saw you last weekend it occured to both of us that you could give us both what we need and we in turn can give you everything we’re hoping that you want. TC is dead serious when he says that communication is key. Without it none of us stand a chance.”

TC advised “You really need to think about this. We don’t need an answer tonight. It’s a serious decision, not one to take lightly.”

David remembered back to when he and TC had a similar conversation and he cautioned, “Don’t try to analyze it too much. I did that last year and ended up driving myself crazy for a week, in the end I should have just gone with my gut.”

Sinclair raised his eyes and looked first at David and then at TC and said “OK.”

TC and David looked at each other, not quite sure what he was saying OK to.

Seeing their confusion Sinclair clarified, “OK, I will be your submissive. I want this, and most of all I need this. That’s what my gut is telling me.”

David’s heart felt like it had jumped into his throat. He was pretty sure TC felt the same. Adrenaline shot through his system and his voice was shaky as he questioned. “Are you sure?”

Sinclair merely answered “Yes Sir”.

David could feel TC next to him sit up a little straighter and his voice was somewhat gravelly as he stated “Come here boy.”

Sinclair stood and walked the short distance and stood in front of TC and David, He slowly and gracefully lowered himself until he was kneeling between the two. There was a lot of training ahead for all of them and it would be a matter of trial and error, but each one of them felt an invisible rope wrap itself around all of them, knotting them together for the immediate future.

TC pulled Sinclair up so that he sat between him and David. David watched as TC kissed Sinclair, claiming those full, red lips. When they pulled apart David staked his claim as well, savoring the taste of Sinclair's sweetness, tinged with a hint of TC. Drawing apart he heard TC say “That was a beautiful start Sinclair. Hmmmm, we have to decide on what to call you. David doesn’t like ‘boy’, it’s his ex-wife's nickname for their son. It weirds him out. I called him ‘Agori’ when we used to play, it’s Greek for ‘boy’. How about you? Do you have any preference?”

Sinclair started to shake his head when an idea struck him. He snorted at the thought, trying to hold back his laugh.

“Spill it Sinclair, what did you think of?” TC asked.

“How about ‘Sin’?” he declared, snorting once again.

TC threw back his head and laughed, David joining in. When they settled down TC declared “It’s perfect and it suits you to a T. You are definitely sinful. TC ran his hands up and down Sinclair’s back, causing shivers to run up his spine.

When they were serious once more TC said “So tell us Sin, what questions do you have?”

Sinclair though for a moment and asked “When do you want me here and how are the living arrangements going to work?”

“That depends. When do you work?” TC questioned him.

“I usually work four days a week, Tuesday through Friday, ten hours a day. During football season I might put in some time in on Mondays. Most Friday nights are taken up with games so I don’t start until noon or so. If it’s an away game I might not get home until after midnight. I’m salaried, so my schedule is pretty flexible.” he replied.

TC thought for a moment and then suggested “How about we start with you staying here on the weekends. We’re both flexible too and can work around your Friday night football schedule, which is starting soon if I remember correctly. We’d probably like to go to some of the games if you’re comfortable with that. Otherwise it’s not a problem for us to stay out of your way for now. I don’t expect you to give up your apartment. If things work out then we can discuss other arrangements such as you moving in. It’s way too early to even think about that right now. We both want you to be comfortable with us, me especially. I’m the one who needs to control things.”

“About that. How do you want to go about controlling me?” Sinclair asked.

TC smiled again. “You’re not a puppet and I’m not a puppet master. I don’t want to control YOU, I want to control our situation. We’re going to have to get to know each other well. You’ll figure out things I like and things I don’t. David too. I want you to know these things so you can use the information to do things to make us happy. I want you to do things for me, and for David because you want to, not because you feel obligated to. That’s why it’s so important for us to get to know each other. If I wanted someone to just pick up after me and go grocery shopping I’d hire a maid.”

Sinclair smiled at that. Then he looked at David and asked “What about you? What do you expect?”

David sighed and answered “I’m really not sure. I just know that I still love TC and I’m really attracted to you. I need someone that I can talk to, laugh with and spank the bejesus out of for fun because they like it. Most days I need some semblance of control, but I’ve also discovered that I can give up that control and let TC tie me up and fuck my brains out. I crave that. I’ve missed it. Knowing that I don’t have to be submissive all the time is a huge weight off my shoulders. I have no idea where this is headed, but I want it. I want to see where it goes.”

They were all silent for a moment before TC declared “I think it’s time to table this discussion for now. We still have a lot of things to talk about, but they can wait. You’re both welcome to stay over. No sex. There’s some business that David and I need to take care of before we start anything with you Sin.”

David now looked at TC, confused and said “What do you mean? What business?”

TC stared into the depths of David’s blue eyes and said “I promised you that you could tap my ass if I ever managed to get you to hit subspace. When the time is right I want that to happen and I want Sinclair to watch.” Without waiting for a reply TC stood and headed to his bedroom, letting the two men decide for themselves whether or not to follow.

Sinclair looked at David with wide eyes, not quite believing what he had just heard. David looked back and then asked “Are you coming?”

Sinclair just nodded and took the hand that David held out and let himself be led down the hall toward a future that both excited and scared him at the same time.

This is one if those chapters that got written, rewritten and edited a thousand times, right up to the moment I posted it.
I'd love to hear what you think.
The sunset? I'm pretty lucky that I get to see those almost every night. Not on the beach, but still. This time of year is incredible. It almost makes it worth dealing with the insane heat and swampy humidity!
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 18
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. Really well written. Everything between TJ, David and Sinclair was talked about properly, they learnt about Sinclair. Before they set the boundaries that start to define the beginnings of a relationship between the three of them. I think things are slowly working out for TJ and David, Sinclair is gonna play a big part it the ultimate relationship. There are probably hurdles to overcome yet as the three of them build there relationship.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Oh, wow! Things are moving really quickly. I love this chapter but I think I need to reread it more than once to fully understand what is happening. I also need to get into my own headspace. As always, I love the characters and your creative writing abilities and anxiously await the next chapters. Thank you for providing such food for thought!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. Really well written. Everything between TJ, David and Sinclair was talked about properly, they learnt about Sinclair. Before they set the boundaries that start to define the beginnings of a relationship between the three of them. I think things are slowly working out for TJ and David, Sinclair is gonna play a big part it the ultimate relationship. There are probably hurdles to overcome yet as the three of them build there relationship.

Thanks chris!

Boundaries will be explored, hurdles will be thrown up and they'll all learn a lot about each other. It should be an interesting journey. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

joe jonas relief GIF

WHEW!!!  Thank goodness Sinclair said yes!  I think that TC and David have gained a lot of knowledge about what not to do, so hopefully this new relationship will work. But first David needs to make a call across the pond to see if this will be Dr. Charlotte approved. LOL   Speaking of approval, Sin has to pass the Lyssa test, but I don't think that will be a problem.  Great chapter @kbois!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm with you, I  don't think Sin will have any problem passing the Lyssmus test! I have a sneaking suspicion they're going to be allies. 

TC might get a little miffed at that. Someone stepping into his Lyssa territory might cause a bit of jealousy. 🤣

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

When I tell you I would NEVER go to a house I’ve never been with with two dudes I barely know ... AND let one of them drive my car? HELLLLL NAW!! They coulda had that conversation at a Starbucks or a wine joint! LOLLLL

I still feel unsure about David’s place in all this. “... if things worked out I’d eventually want you both to move in here.” I was waiting for a raised eyebrow from David like, “excuse you? I have a house!” But I’m a one-man woman who doesn’t want to share a partner. It affects my take on any polyamorous story I read.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

When I tell you I would NEVER go to a house I’ve never been with with two dudes I barely know ... AND let one of them drive my car? HELLLLL NAW!! They coulda had that conversation at a Starbucks or a wine joint! LOLLLL

I still feel unsure about David’s place in all this. “... if things worked out I’d eventually want you both to move in here.” I was waiting for a raised eyebrow from David like, “excuse you? I have a house!” But I’m a one-man woman who doesn’t want to share a partner. It affects my take on any polyamorous story I read.

I'd never do that either. It's why I live vicariously thru my characters! Gawd, I can just imagine some "Karen" overhearing them at a wine joint🤣

The whole house issue gets addressed eventually. 

I'm not sure I could ever picture myself in a poly relationship. I have a hard enough time dealing with one spouse. I'm too damn stubborn to compromise that much! Again...why I live vicariously thru these guys. It's fun to let the imagination run wild. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, spyke said:

TC might get a little miffed at that. Someone stepping into his Lyssa territory might cause a bit of jealousy. 🤣

Lyssa has TC wrapped around her little fingers, that's for sure! 😉

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I envy you the sunset.  Sunsets and stars and sunrises are my thing-Do you get to see a lot of stars where you are?

I’m still wrapping my brain around this arrangement;  Just from the way things are presented right now, it would seem like TC and Sinclair could be a full time D/s couple, almost exclusive except for David but how would that be fair to David?  Doesn’t he deserve his own relationship as well? To me, right now he feels like a third wheel.

 

 

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, FanLit said:

I envy you the sunset.  Sunsets and stars and sunrises are my thing-Do you get to see a lot of stars where you are?

I’m still wrapping my brain around this arrangement;  Just from the way things are presented right now, it would seem like TC and Sinclair could be a full time D/s couple, almost exclusive except for David but how would that be fair to David?  Doesn’t he deserve his own relationship as well? To me, right now he feels like a third wheel.

 

 

Sunsets are gorgeous this time of year. Stars can be seen when the clouds decide to move out, but there's a lot of light pollution around here, driving inland 10-15 miles makes it better. Right now the sun rises as in getting ready for work, so it's usually just a glimpse as I look out the kitchen window. Today's menu is a thunderstorm special. It's been rumbling all day. Pretty cool lightening on the way into work this morning. 

They all have a bit of work to do when it comes to figuring out how everyone fits in. 

Third wheel? Every tricycle needs one!

Thanks for commenting FanLit!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow!  These people have really become intriguing.  The contrast between mature characters who have their own mindsets on life, and exploring their own undiscovered territory is fascinating.  All three men are so interesting and engaging.  This might work out well for all of them.  As always, you have made me hungry for more of their journey.  Loving this!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Quixo said:

Wow!  These people have really become intriguing.  The contrast between mature characters who have their own mindsets on life, and exploring their own undiscovered territory is fascinating.  All three men are so interesting and engaging.  This might work out well for all of them.  As always, you have made me hungry for more of their journey.  Loving this!

You are never too old to  discover new things about yourself.

I'm happy you are enjoying this. As newish author I still have a lot of doubts and reservations, especially with this story. It's way outside my sheltered little comfort zone. The learning curve has been challenging, but fun and interesting. 

Thanks for your feedback Quixo!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..