Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 5,365 Words
  • 1,831 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pushing the Limit -Book 2 - 8. Chapter 8

Time to see what the guys can do with a sub.

Sinclair let his glance drift forward to the edge of the raised platform he and eleven other subs were currently kneeling on. His eyes still downcast, he could just barely see the two guys who seemed to be checking him out. One looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn’t be sure without looking directly at him and that was not allowed.

He let his mind block out the discomfort of the hard wood beneath his knees. He ignored the tightness in his shoulders from keeping his hands locked behind his back for almost an hour now. He hoped the bidding would start soon. Then he and the others would be allowed to get up, moved to another room until it was their turn on the auction block.

He still wasn’t sure what he was hoping to get out of this whole thing. He was so far out of his normal comfort zone it felt unreal. His friend Pinto had convinced him to participate. Pinto’s real name was Anthony Pintonelli, but Pinto fit him much better. He had a wild side to him, outgoing, one that needed to be tamed by a strong Dom. Pinto needed pain and punishment, he thrived on it, and there were plenty of players who would give that to him. He was currently kneeling next to Sinclair, as silent as the rest of them.

Sinclair was different. He was definitely an introvert, shy unless he knew someone well. He liked the pain that a cane or paddle could inflict, but he wasn’t into pain for the sake of being hurt. He needed the pain to keep him centered, it helped him to focus, especially when his mind went to the darkness that sometimes still lurked there. He wanted to be taken care of. He needed someone who would make decisions for him and keep him safe. Love him. In return he was willing to give all of himself to the right person. He just hadn’t found him yet.

Sinclair had grown up in an upper middle class family. His dad was a biomedical researcher and spent most of his days in a lab running experiments and testing all sorts of biological agents. His mom was regional manager for Beall’s, a large Florida retailer. They both worked long hours and Sinclair had grown up under the watchful eye of his maternal grandmother who had lived with them until she passed away not long after Sinclair had graduated from high school. She never got to see what had happened to his gymnastics dream. He was grateful for that.

Sinclair had started gymnastics when he was four and he had loved everything about it. He loved the powerful feeling of launching his body off the vault and flying through the air, twisting and turning. He loved the rush he got while doing a floor routine. He loved the strength that coursed through him when he was holding onto the rings or the pommels with everything he had, muscles straining and shaking with effort. Most of all he had loved the structure, the discipline and concentration it took on a daily basis.

His high school coach had seen his potential and convinced his mom to get him into a higher level gym. His dad never saw the value in what he was doing and called it Sinclair’s “little” hobby. It wasn’t just a hobby, it was his life for many years. Sinclair had gotten a full scholarship to UCLA based on his abilities. He had his eyes set on the Olympics until his father shattered his dreams. Sinclair’s father didn’t understand what gymnastics meant to him and he always put him down every time they were together. His constant lack of faith had taken its mental and emotional toll on Sinclair. His physical being suffered as well. Sinclair was training hard his junior year, always with the Olympics in mind. Without the wholehearted support of his family his concentration suffered and a momentary lapse had cost him dearly. After an argument on the phone with his father he totally mistimed his approach to the vault and landed the wrong way, crashing down onto his shoulder, dislocating it and worst of all tearing his rotator cuff to pieces, effectively ending his gymnastics career.

In the hospital his dad had told him it was for the best, he wouldn’t have made it to the Olympics anyway and now he could concentrate on studying for a ‘real’ career. Sinclair hadn’t spoken to his father since that day. He had told him to get the fuck out and stay out. His mom was really upset. Sinclair didn’t have any beef with her, she had always supported him, she just hadn’t been as attentive as you would think a mother should be. He couldn’t understand why she still stayed with the unfeeling bastard.

He recovered from his surgery, a long thin scar a constant reminder of his shattered dreams. He had finished out his senior year and graduated with a degree in sports medicine. He now worked full time at a private sports academy in Bradenton, managing a training staff and helping to train young athletes and keep them healthy. It was rewarding to work with kids who had high goals like he once had. IMG Academy was a private high school that helped it’s students prepare for professional sports careers. Golf, football and tennis were the top choices for most students. He had been trying for two years to get a gymnastics program started, but the academy was currently in the middle of expanding its dormitories and putting in new fields and courts. There wasn’t enough room in the budget yet for a new program.

Sinclair kept up with his gymnastic skills by teaching kids at the local YMCA. He loved their enthusiasm for tumbling and the pure joy they got out of it. Occasionally he would help coach some of the older kids who showed promise. He would love to manage his own center someday as long as he had someone to handle the business end of things.

Right now joy was the furthest emotion that Sinclair felt. He was more nervous than anything. Ever since he had volunteered to model for the Kinbaku master he wanted more than anything to be tied up again. Most Doms who signed a contract for him for an evening only wanted to tie him up so they could hit him. He didn’t mind. He sometimes needed the pain to block out the residual anguish he felt over having his own dreams shattered. He was hoping tonight would be different.

His musings were interrupted by the dungeon master instructing them to stand one at a time and step forward. The DM stood next to each sub as they rose, making sure they caught their balance as they stood. Kneeling for prolonged periods could make you a little bit wobbly when you finally moved again.

Each sub stood up when it was his turn. This auction was for all male subs.The female auction was being held in a different room. It moved things along a little quicker. Sinclair rose to his feet steadily without even a hint of a wobble. He kept his hands clasped behind his back and stepped forward so the Doms could check him out. The DM indicated that he should lower his arms to his side and turn around slowly. He didn’t feel embarrassed by his nakedness. He had a great body and worked hard to keep it that way. He was happy with the way he looked and didn’t mind being looked over like a thoroughbred racehorse before the Kentucky Derby.

It wasn’t long before he and the rest of the subs were led to a back room and given robes to help ward off the chill from the air conditioning. Once there they were allowed to relax, use the bathroom if necessary. The DM handed everyone a bottle of water and made sure they drank some of it. He hung out with Pinto, talking quietly under the watchful eye of the DM.

One by one they were called out and at last it was his turn. Shucking off the robe, he was led back out to the stage and this time he was by himself in front of a group of thirty or so Doms. As this was a charity auction the minimum bid was $500.00 for every sub. He could see a few hands being raised as the bidding started. The taller of the two guys he had noticed earlier was one of the bidders. The bids increased several times in increments of $50.00 and when it reached $1000.00 he was pleasantly surprised. A few Doms dropped out of the race when the bids exceeded what they were willing to spend. It finally came down to two bidders, the one that he had noticed from the beginning and another Dom who seemed a bit aggressive in his bidding. The latest bid was from the more aggressive man and he had offered $2500.00. Sinclair could see from his peripheral vision, the man with the dark hair consulting with the sandy haired man he had been sitting with all evening. He thought they were going to back off. Then the dark haired man’s hand came up and he said $5000.00. Sinclair gasped involuntarily, hoping that it wasn’t noticed. The more aggressive bidder had caught him and then sneered, dropping out of the bidding. Sinclair had been successfully auctioned.

He was led back to the waiting room while the winner, or was it winners? Whatever, they needed to pay the dungeon master before he would be released to them. The transaction took about ten minutes. Ten long minutes that kept Sinclair wondering.

Finally the door opened and two gorgeous, tall men stepped in. He didn’t look directly at either one of them, instead he kept his eyes averted. Still, he couldn’t help but to peek at them. They were both incredibly handsome, but in different ways. The dark haired man was taller, he would tower over Sinclair by at least seven or eight inches. The sandy haired man was taller than him too, but only by about three or four inches. Sinclair could see that he had amazing blue eyes. Both had bodies that were beautiful.

The DM led them to the playroom that would be at their disposal for the evening. He was nervous about what would happen next. He had never participated in an auction before and he had certainly never participated in a scene with two Doms. They both wore the blue wrist bands that the club gave out to identify one’s preference. His own was a lighter shade of blue. They not only designated Dom/sub, but gender preference as well.

The dark haired one spoke first. “Hello Sinclair. Do you remember me? You can look at me if you need to.”

Sinclair raised his eyes and looked into the prettiest green eyes he had ever seen, He racked his brain for a moment. The man picked up a strand of rope and then it hit him. He deflected his eyes again and answered “Yes, Sir, You were at the Kinbaku demonstration and you told me I had done well. Thank you Sir.”

The man smiled and told him “Good boy. My name is TC and this is David. I told him all about how well you performed for Master Akito and he’s anxious to see if I was right. Come, let’s discuss what’s going to happen here. We all need to be on the same page.”

Sinclair wasn’t sure that he had heard correctly. They wanted to let him know what was happening? That had never happened before. He had alway let the Dom who chose him for the night do whatever they wanted as long as it was within his limits. Then again he really didn’t have all that much experience. He had been doing this occasionally for the past two years. He had been in a relationship several years ago that didn’t work out and he tried not to think about anymore. Up until then he didn’t even know this world existed. The last guy that he had dated had introduced him to the fact that he could be a member of the club and basically pimp himself out for the evening. No money was exchanged, but because he wasn’t involved in any type of relationship he was able to hook up with Doms who were just looking for someone for an evening. That relationship had only lasted a little less than a month before it fizzled out. They weren’t right for each other and just drifted apart. He still saw the guy occasionally and they were cordial with each other. Regardless of what they had been, Sinclair got a taste of BDSM and had needed more. He thought he had done the right thing by joining this club and learning from different Doms. Maybe he should rethink things.

“Sinclair.” TC’s voice was firm, pulling him back to the present. He had a bad habit of mentally drifting, something he needed to work on.

“Yes Sir! I’m sorry Sir!” he was quick to apologize. He could see the other man, David, trying not to smile. It put him at ease.

“Come over here Sinclair, sit on the floor. TC sat on one end of the couch and David sat next to him, not quite touching. Sinclair dropped gracefully down to the floor at TC’s feet and waited to be addressed.

TC finally spoke, but not to him. “David.” he said. “Why don’t you tell Sinclair what we would like to do tonight and see if he agrees.”

David’s voice was pleasant and soothing. Sinclair listened as he proposed “TC would like to practice his Kinbaku skills with you. He’d like to tie you up and bind you like you did with Master Akito. I, on the other hand, would like to paddle your ass until it’s a pretty red. According to your profile, that is within your limits. How does that sound to you?”

Sinclair’s brain filter malfunctioned and before he could think about a response his mouth opened and he replied “Like a dream come true.”

David tilted his head slightly.

“Sir,” he quickly added.

David turned to TC and told him “Let’s get started.”

He didn’t miss the look that passed between the two men. He wasn’t sure what the deal was, but to have one Sir wanting to tie him up and the other Sir wanting to paddle his ass bright red really was a dream come true. His cock currently chubbing up could attest to that.

TC laid down some ground rules before they started and Sinclair realized that they both were truly concerned about getting his input. TC explained some of the positions and bindings he wanted to try out and David made him explain the levels of pain he was comfortable with.They both insisted that he used the stoplight colors to help communicate. If TC asked him how he was doing he wanted him to answer ‘green’ if everything was ok, ‘yellow’ if he needed something adjusted to be more comfortable, or just needed a break. The color ‘red’ meant that everything stopped immediately.

“Everything we do needs to be mutually beneficial. We don’t know you at all, so you have to be honest with us. I won’t risk hurting someone unintentionally because they’re too afraid to communicate. You have to be completely honest. You know as well as I do the risks that come with binding. This isn’t some fantasy punishment scene where we get off seeing you hurt. This is supposed to be enjoyable for all of us. That’s not to say it won’t be uncomfortable, but you really do need to tell us if it gets to be too much. And Sinclair, not a sound out of you, unless necessary understand?” TC explained.

“Yes Sirs, I understand.” Sinclair assured them. He felt relieved knowing that they weren’t going to inflict pain just for the sake of the pain itself. He knew his limit profile had been given to potential bidders so he was certain the two men had taken that into consideration when they had chosen to bid on him.

TC instructed Sinclair to lay down on the low, padded table that he had already laid a few ropes out on. Sincalir carefully placed himself where TC indicated. He really wanted to please the man and did exactly what he was told. David helped TC when he was asked to help. He held ropes in place while TC manipulated the intricate knots he was creating. After each tightening TC asked if he was OK. The answer was always ‘green’. The ropes were tight, but TC was skilled. So far his circulation was fine. It took a while before TC, with David’s help had his upper body wound up with intricate weaves and knots

When they started on his lower half, Sinclair couldn’t help himself when he got hard. David didn’t help matters any when he occasionally flicked the tip of his cock, usually eliciting a bead of moisture. TC smiled every time it happened.

Sinclair really didn’t know what he expected from having two Doms work on him at once, but these two men worked well together. It didn’t take a genius to figure out that they had something going between them. TC would often touch David, the gestures intimate in nature, rather than sexual. A hand on his shoulder, or back, a light touch to the arm. These two were more than just friends, how much more he couldn’t figure out.

Sinclair felt David bring his knees up. Lying on his back he knew his ass was blatantly on display. As TC fixed his knees and started to truss them up he felt David running his hands over his smooth skin. The sensation gave him goosebumps. TC noticed and asked if he was alright. Another green response. His limbs felt heavy from being bound and it was uncomfortable having his knees tucked up so close to his chest. His breathing was fine, not compromised in any way, it was just unsettling, not being able to move on his own.

His discomfort increased when he felt TC maneuvering a thin piece of rope in such a way that pulled his cock down between his legs and TC gently wound the rope around the base of his shaft and balls like a modified cock ring. He couldn't help it when he sucked in his breath quickly.

TC immediately stopped and asked him how he was. This time he replied “yellow’.

TC and David took a step back and TC crouched down so that he was eye level. Sinclair was lying still and couldn’t move. TC wanted to know what he needed.

“I just need a moment to get used to the feeling of the rope around my balls. It’s a little scary Sir.” he admitted.

He saw David smile and heard him say “You oughta see how your balls feel when he’s shaving them with a razor.” TC shot him a look and they both chuckled. Yes, there was definitely more than meets the eye with these two. The moment had helped settle Sinclair down and he told TC he was ready to continue. TC and David both stroked whatever visible skin they could reach, further soothing him before TC continued.

Sinclair wasn’t sure how long it took for TC to finish, It seemed like they had been working on him for hours. He had zoned out which helped immensely in dealing with the uncomfortable position he finally found himself in. He slowly became aware of David studying him. There was no way for him to know what he was thinking, other than trying to decipher the look on the Dom’s face as he critiqued his companion’s handiwork.

TC had tied him in such a way that he was basically in a fetal position. The ropes wound their way through his limbs, creating a spiderweb of patterns. David was admiring him like he was a newly discovered treasure. TC had a look of total satisfaction on his face. The front of the men’s leather pants were bulging outward, the fit of the pants outlining the packages within quite nicely.

Sinclair watched as they admired him. Both TC and David praised him for doing so well. It made him happy to realize that he had brought pleasure to both of these Sirs. The ropes that surrounded his cock and balls tightened in a painful, yet pleasant way.

TC told David that Sinclair was all his now. He reminded him that they would need to untie him soon so that he didn’t become numb. Little did they know that his brain felt numb, overloaded with unfamiliar feelings. He had never experienced anything so erotic. He held his breath as he listened to David walking over to the cabinet where various instruments of pain were kept. David had mentioned paddling his ass, but he wasn’t sure if he meant with an actual paddle or if he had something else in mind. It was an agonizing couple of minutes that Sinclair waited, feeling TC stroke his back and buttocks.

Finally David stood in front of him and he showed Sinclair the wooden paddle that he had chosen. It was about four inches wide and about a quarter of an inch thick. His cock jumped at the sight.

“Will this be OK Sinclair?” David asked him. Sinclair was startled when he was given a choice. He knew it was going to hurt, but that’s what he was here for. He needed to feel the pain. He needed to feel worthy. He needed to give his pain to the two Sirs who would take care of him. He nodded and closed his eyes, taking a slow breath, inhaling as much as his restraints would let him. He exhaled just as slowly and then opened his eyes, ready.

The first blow came quickly, spreading heat across his skin. He took the pain and then dropped into a zone where he still felt the blows, but the bite was less severe. He was aware of TC stroking his ass after every blow. David stopped after the fifth strike of the paddle and the next thing Sinclair was aware of was a mirror being rolled in front of him. He got to watch himself as well as the two Doms as David worked him over with the paddle. TC now stood behind David and had his hands on the man’s hips, steadying him. Somehow it was very erotic. Sinclair was well aware that he was hard, but it wasn’t uncomfortable. It was a pleasant feeling, no pressing urge to come. All he wanted to feel was the sting of his ass as the paddle hit.

David delivered a total of twenty blows before he was done. Sinclair let himself zone out again while TC and David worked on untying the knots. He had inadvertently tightened a few as he hadn’t been able to stay completely still, his motions pulling on what little give TC had left. TC used shears to cut a few of the more stubborn knots. It made his arms and legs ache from being in those positions, unable to move.

After the last knot had freed his legs, TC and David gently rubbed them, making sure he had full feeling. Sinclair felt warm and comfortable. TC had carried him to the couch and he sat on one end cradling Sinclair’s head and torso. David had thrown a blanket over them after sitting in the middle of the couch and he had draped Sinclair’s legs over his lap. Both men kept gently rubbing him all over, stimulating his nerve endings that had been dulled by the binding. He felt a deep heat all over his ass and he imagined it was bright red. He hoped he didn’t have trouble sitting down tomorrow.

Seeing that he was fully aware, David handed him a bottle of water and told him to drink. He did as he was told. He emptied half the bottle, not realizing how thirsty he was. TC handed him a chocolate chip cookie. He smiled as he took a bite.

TC waited for him to finish his cookie and drink the rest of the water before he asked “How do you feel Sinclair? Any numbness or pins and needles?”

“No Sir, everything feels fine.” He replied.

“Good, you did wonderful Sinclair. You were such a good boy.” TC praised him.

David stroked his legs and added “You should see how beautiful your ass is Sinclair. You were amazing, such a good sub. We’re both proud of you.”

Sinclair blushed, not used to such praise from a temporary Dom, or in this case Doms. He wasn’t sure how to react so he merely replied “Thank you Sirs.”

TC addressed David and asked him “What did you think David? Are you happy with how the evening turned out?”

David answered “It was much better than I ever imagined, I think we really lucked out tonight. I was expecting it to be totally different. This far exceeded my expectations. I’d love to do it again.”

Sinclair felt a tightening that he didn’t recognize in his chest as he listened to TC agreeing with David. He shivered a bit and TC pulled him closer, not even aware he was doing it. TC and David held him for a while and eventually he got antsy and needed to stand up. He wasn’t sure what the correct protocol was so he cleared his throat and said “Excuse me Sirs, I think I need to get up and stretch, my legs are getting restless.”

David immediately uncovered him, letting the cool air hit his skin, goosebumps running up and down the surface. He slid off the couch and walked around the room a few times, encouraging the blood to flow normally again. He was well aware of two sets of eyes, one startling green and other, striking blue following him as he stretched his limbs, forgetting that he was stark naked.

After his third lap around the room TC got up and declared “C’mon boy, let’s get you showered off and clean. I can see the sweat streaks drying on your skin. You don’t want to break out with jock itch anywhere.”

David reached out a hand and he took it, allowing himself to be led to the big bathroom adjacent to the playroom. TC was turning on the water and David let go of his hand so he could peel off his leather pants. The shirts had been discarded long ago, Sinclair couldn’t remember exactly when. Naked David was even more attractive than Leather Pants David and soon Naked TC joined them. Sinclair was impressed with both of them. He couldn’t help but notice they were both well endowed, but not freakishly so. David seemed to be a little thicker and it remained to be seen who was longer, neither was fully hard. Yet.

TC let him into the shower first. The stall was plenty big enough for all three of them. It took up most of the bathroom space. He was instructed to stay still while the two gorgeous men lathered him up from head to toe. They gently nudged him under the spray to rinse off and then he got to watch as they cleaned themselves off. David took the prize when it came to girth, but TC had him beat in the length department, although not by too much. His own dick was close in girth to David, but not quite as long. It always amazed him at how different cocks could be.

Once again he was surprised when they kept things non-sexual. TC could see the confusion etched across his face and as he shut off the water and grabbed a towel and started drying the water from Sinclair’s skin he explained “David and I are best friends. We crossed that line recently and it didn’t turn out well for either of us. We’re learning how to be friends again. Doing this with you is a way for us to connect again, outside of having sexual expectations.”

Sinclair realized then that he was just an end to a means for them. They needed him as a means to fix their relationship. He was surprised to feel disappointed. His disappointment must have shown on his face as he saw another look pass between TC and David.

TC sighed and instructed him to get dressed in his street clothes that had been brought to the playroom at some point during the evening. He saw them talking, their voices too low for him to make out any words. He dressed quietly and then stood there, not moving until they were through.

He was astonished when they came over and David was the one who spoke, “TC and I were wondering if you’d like to go out with us some time? So we can get to know you and you can get to know us.”

Once again his brain seemed to lag behind his mouth and he stupidly asked “You mean like a date? You want me to date both of you? At the same time?”

TC chuckled at him and replied. “Yes Sinclair, we’d like you to go out on a date with us. At the same time. This is new for us too. We both agree that you’re pretty special and we’re hoping you find us attractive too, and not just physically. We’d like to know more about who you are. Please say yes.”

Sinclair was struck dumb for a moment before his brain finally came back online and he agreed. “OK, yes, I’ll go on a date with you. I think I’d like that. When?”

Let’s plan for next weekend, if that works, We’ll take you dinner and maybe a movie or something. We can figure it out this week. Where do you live?” TC asked.

“Bradenton.” He replied and both men’s faces lit up.

“That’s awesome. We both live in Sarasota, so that makes it easier. Here, put your number into my phone.” TC handed his phone to Sinclair and he quickly tapped in his information. David handed him his phone too and he did the same. Both men sent him a quick text and he added their names to his contacts, making sure he got the right name with the right number.

Sinclair needed to check in with the dungeon master. They always wanted to know that they had been treated well and there weren’t any problems. Especially with new members. TC and David walked him to the office and TC leaned down and placed a chaste, but hot kiss on his lips. David leaned in and did the same. He watched as they disappeared out the door at the end of the hall.

Sinclair had to wait a few minutes for another sub to finish speaking with the DM and when it was his turn he had nothing but good things to say about the two men who had outbid everyone else for him. The DM told him that his bid was the highest of the evening and he was proud of him.

Sinclair walked out to his car on cloud nine. He had gone into the club a little bit scared and uncertain of what the night would bring and now here he was excited for himself and what next weekend would bring. Even though it was after midnight, he was wide awake and sang along to his most upbeat playlist as he made the drive from Tampa back to Bradenton. It took him a while to come down from the natural high that he had experienced, especially the part where he had been asked out on a date by two of the hottest guys he had ever seen. He felt hopeful for the first time in a long while and it felt good.

Really, really good.

Hmmm, wonder how this is going to work out?
Let me know your thoughts!
Copyright © 2020 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 18
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter. I really like Sinclair, he seems perfect to shake things up between David and TC. He noticed everything that went on between the two guys. The session went well for the guys, they all seemed to get enjoyment out of it. I look forward to the date between David, TC and Sinclair, I've I feeling things are going to get interesting with our guys.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I was very uncertain how I felt about a third entering the relationship with David and TC, but really couldn’t see a way for them to move forward otherwise.  I have totally fallen for Sinclair!  He will be just as good for David and TC as they will be for him.  Bring on the first date!  

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. I really like Sinclair, he seems perfect to shake things up between David and TC. He noticed everything that went on between the two guys. The session went well for the guys, they all seemed to get enjoyment out of it. I look forward to the date between David, TC and Sinclair, I've I feeling things are going to get interesting with our guys.

Yes Chris, things are definitely going to get interesting. Sinclair is very observant and hopefully that will work in his favor. Date night will be a little eye opening I think. 

Thanks for commenting!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, 84Mags said:

I was very uncertain how I felt about a third entering the relationship with David and TC, but really couldn’t see a way for them to move forward otherwise.  I have totally fallen for Sinclair!  He will be just as good for David and TC as they will be for him.  Bring on the first date!  

I  was never uncertain. I started this whole thing knowing which direction it would go. In my mind Sinclair is absolutely adorable. I'm happy you like him. First date coming up! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF

5 minutes ago, kbois said:

I  was never uncertain. I started this whole thing knowing which direction it would go. In my mind Sinclair is absolutely adorable. I'm happy you like him. First date coming up! 

I'm just doing the happy dance because one of my far flung guesses actually panned out!  I think Sinclair is the perfect solution to their problem but he'll have to pass the Lyssa test......and that won't be easy! LOL.  Kudos @kbois for keeping that under your hat.  Remind me to never sit at a poker table with you. 🤣

  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Anxiously waiting to learn more about the BDSM world and trying to understand the "rules." I'm rooting for David and TC and if it takes Sinclair to keep them together then I'm all for it. Such wonderful characters...all three!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, spyke said:

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF

I'm just doing the happy dance because one of my far flung guesses actually panned out!  I think Sinclair is the perfect solution to their problem but he'll have to pass the Lyssa test......and that won't be easy! LOL.  Kudos @kbois for keeping that under your hat.  Remind me to never sit at a poker table with you. 🤣

🤣🤣

Yes, you were right spyke!

Lyssa will pass judgment accordingly. I just don't remember which chapter!

As far as poker with me goes, you're probably smart to not sit at my table. My hhsband and ykunger son refuse to play with me and my older son anymore. We're ruthless. 

Thanks for commenting!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Ford48 said:

Anxiously waiting to learn more about the BDSM world and trying to understand the "rules." I'm rooting for David and TC and if it takes Sinclair to keep them together then I'm all for it. Such wonderful characters...all three!

The rules are different for every relationship, BDSM or not. It's a matter of figuring out what's right for them. They still have a way to go and there's probably going to be a bump or two along the way. That's how I roll! I'm glad you're enjoying these guys!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Fuck.

I almost stopped reading after the info on Sinclair-my first thought before I even finished was “Fuck, he’s perfect for TC”, which doesn’t fit into my agenda at all, lol.  BUUUUT, I do know I’m in good hands, story wise.  
This chapter (which I will have to go over again) has taught me to manage my expectations because I don’t think what I want is going to happen....then again, it might.  I am going to reset to neutral and just go along for the ride.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, 84Mags said:

I was very uncertain how I felt about a third entering the relationship with David and TC, but really couldn’t see a way for them to move forward otherwise.  

Yeah, I’m have throuple adjustment issues myself, though I don’t think it will stay a threesome for long....

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, FanLit said:

Fuck.

I almost stopped reading after the info on Sinclair-my first thought before I even finished was “Fuck, he’s perfect for TC”, which doesn’t fit into my agenda at all, lol.  BUUUUT, I do know I’m in good hands, story wise.  
This chapter (which I will have to go over again) has taught me to manage my expectations because I don’t think what I want is going to happen....then again, it might.  I am going to reset to neutral and just go along for the ride.  

TC is sticking around, sorry, not sorry! 😉

I'm glad you have faith in me. The ride will hopefully be worth it. You know me, it'll at least be a fun ride!🤭

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, FanLit said:

Yeah, I’m have throuple adjustment issues myself, though I don’t think it will stay a threesome for long....

Stop using the word throuple! Ew. 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FanLit said:

Yeah, I’m have throuple adjustment issues myself, though I don’t think it will stay a threesome for long....

Sinclair and his back story completely won me over. I’m on the throuple train and do see a way for them to be together long term. They each bring something to the relationship. I’ve even named them... Dasinton. (‘Duh sin ton’) I had to go back to Book 1 first chapter to find TC’s first name was Triton. That’s also when I realized I need to remember they are not real people🤣

Edited by 84Mags
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, 84Mags said:

Sinclair and his back story completely won me over. I’m on the throuple train and do see a way for them to be together long term. They each bring something to the relationship. I’ve even named them... Dasinton. (‘Duh sin ton’) I had to go back to Book 1 first chapter to find TC’s first name was Triton. That’s also when I realized I need to remember they are not real people🤣

I kinda like TCinvid( tee-sin-vid)...lol. i really have no clue where to go with that🤣🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Geemeedee said:

I used it before, too. Thanks for letting us know you don’t like it.

I’m curious about how David feels about this. TC and Sinclair’s roles were clear (alpha male dom and sub); David’s, not so much. The desires of TC and Sinclair match perfectly — one wants to take care of someone, the other wants to be taken care of. How will David not feel like a third wheel?

The word works in Shameless, but I  think these guys are a little classier. 😁 (I love that show!)

I guess you'll just have to stick around to see how David fits in. 🤐😀

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, FanLit said:

Yeah, I’m have throuple adjustment issues myself, though I don’t think it will stay a threesome for long....

Wait, what? I should bring in a fourth??😲🤣

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, kbois said:

Wait, what? I should bring in a fourth??😲🤣

Hail no!!  🤣  

The three of them (couple +one) might be a viable fix but when TC and David shared subs in college the emotional baggage they now have between them didn’t exist.  
Dr. Charlotte wanted them to get back to their roots with this exercise, maybe she suggested this as way to lay breadcrumbs to a viable alternative for them....I seem to be short sighted on this path to progress. 🤷‍♀️

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, FanLit said:

Hail no!!  🤣  

The three of them (couple +one) might be a viable fix but when TC and David shared subs in college the emotional baggage they now have between them didn’t exist.  
Dr. Charlotte wanted them to get back to their roots with this exercise, maybe she suggested this as way to lay breadcrumbs to a viable alternative for them....I seem to be short sighted on this path to progress. 🤷‍♀️

And to think David thought she meant shooting some pool! 🤣🤣🤣

The path shall be paved with the seeds of enlightenment!

(I have NO idea what that even means, it just sounded goid in my head🤭☺)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, kbois said:

Wait, what? I should bring in a fourth??😲🤣

Sure, why not?  You could have a full on polyamorous thing going on.  🤪

  • Wow 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, spyke said:

Sure, why not?  You could have a full on polyamorous thing going on.  🤪

Y'all wanna kill me! I have a hard enough time keeping track of three, nevermind any more! 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..