Jump to content

Liam's story

There are currently no reviews.

Liam has just lost his Brother and Toby has lost his best friend. Maybe they can find comfort in each other.

Copyright © 2017 Kjamieson; All Rights Reserved.

  • Like 16
  • Love 6


Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 1,689 Words
    • 3,027 Views
    • 11 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 1,603 Words
    • 2,046 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 1,468 Words
    • 1,979 Views
    • 1 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 3,765 Words
    • 2,294 Views
    • 3 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 1,695 Words
    • 2,096 Views
    • 5 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 990 Words
    • 2,220 Views
    • 5 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 1,967 Words
    • 1,769 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 1,274 Words
    • 1,776 Views
    • 17 Comments
  • 9. Chapter 9
    • 1,173 Words
    • 1,450 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 10. Chapter 10
    • 1,177 Words
    • 1,325 Views
    • 13 Comments
  • 11. Chapter 11
    • 2,250 Words
    • 1,315 Views
    • 16 Comments
  • 12. Chapter 12
    • 1,399 Words
    • 1,250 Views
    • 18 Comments
  • 13. Chapter 13
    • 1,306 Words
    • 1,116 Views
    • 18 Comments
  • 14. Chapter 14
    • 1,559 Words
    • 1,020 Views
    • 15 Comments
  • 15. Chapter 15
    • 1,530 Words
    • 1,180 Views
    • 20 Comments
  • 16. Chapter 16
    • 2,205 Words
    • 1,242 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 17. Chapter 17
    • 1,455 Words
    • 972 Views
    • 7 Comments
  • 18. Chapter 18
    • 1,857 Words
    • 868 Views
    • 11 Comments
  • 19. Chapter 19
    • 989 Words
    • 1,095 Views
    • 16 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

I'm confused. It says there are three chapters, but my table of contents only has one chapter available.

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, jaysalmn said:

I'm confused. It says there are three chapters, but my table of contents only has one chapter available.

 

I'm heading out of town for a week and wont have my computer, so I added the next two chapters, but posted dated them so that it would still update while I am away :*)

  • Like 5

Share this comment


Link to comment

So, what’s going on with this story? It’s been a while since the chapter 8 post. I’d really like to see more.

  • Like 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
20 hours ago, Arran said:

So, what’s going on with this story? It’s been a while since the chapter 8 post. I’d really like to see more.

Hi, 

 

Sorry,  the story is still happening! I had some computer issues. I got a new computer but lost everything I had, so had to rewrite everything after chapter 8. But back on track now! Chapter 9 is posted and there definitely won't be that kind of wait for chapter 10 :)

  • Like 3

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 hours ago, Arran said:

So, what’s going on with this story? It’s been a while since the chapter 8 post. I’d really like to see more.

 

11 minutes ago, Kjamieson said:

Hi, 

 

Sorry,  the story is still happening! I had some computer issues. I got a new computer but lost everything I had, so had to rewrite everything after chapter 8. But back on track now! Chapter 9 is posted and there definitely won't be that kind of wait for chapter 10 :)

Wow,  This worked like Magic, @Arran asked for chapters and here it is. Hey @Kjamieson does it always work? :P

I want a new chapter!

 

 

A another One!

 

 

 

One more!

:P:great:

 

  • Haha 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

 

Wow,  This worked like Magic, @Arran asked for chapters and here it is. Hey @Kjamieson does it always work? :P

I want a new chapter!

 

 

A another One!

 

 

 

One more!

:P:great:

 

 

Im trying to get on a Monday & Thursday posing schedule! So if I edit chapter 10 today I’ll post tomorrow, then again Monday 🤗

Edited by Kjamieson
  • Like 4

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hey!

So due to Christmas family commitments and traveling there will be no new chapter on Monday, but posting will resume as usual on Thursday 🙂 

 

Merry Christmas 🎄 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Boo!  Hiss!  But also, no rush, I’m sure we can all find something to do :) 

Have a great Christmas!

  • Haha 3

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..