Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 134 Words
  • 1,487 Views
  • 19 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between adult males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission. Story ©2024 Lee R Wilson.

Manny Needs a Nanny - Prologue. Prologue

Sunday night. Truman (Manny) Talbot just finished his second date with a new guy. He loved to play the field. Sometimes he’d date a guy three or four times before moving on. Once, he made it to seven. That was the only time, he’d ever had sex. Excluding oral, of course; because that wasn’t really sex, in Manny’s mind.

Monday, he got a phone call that may have to turn his current two or three date relationship long term. What was most curious was that it was from a lawyer, representing a guy he knew until sixth grade. Manny’s father got transferred and he’d never heard from Boris Tanner again.

The phone call could change his life forever. But for the good or not?

Next up - "The Meeting and A Huge Surprise"

Copyright © 2024 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 11
  • Wow 7
  • Fingers Crossed 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 minutes ago, Zuri said:

I really hope, this housekeeper will not become another one of Manny's toys.

Nope. Well, not Manny's anyway. And even you haven't seen chapter 6 yet.

8 minutes ago, Zuri said:

Walmart-Ashtoria by the way?

A rude man's way of malapropping Waldorf-Astoria.

8 minutes ago, Zuri said:

When being precise, I'd ask what kind of merch food that is

That's obvious, Dr. Sawzall a la mode.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

interesting start! Now what kind of imagination does Lee going to put in this story?  

 

Edited by Sherye Story Reader
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
On 4/29/2024 at 5:42 PM, weinerdog said:

Manny Needs A Nanny?....Really? What is going to be the title of your next story? Nate Needs a Mate? Kidding😄

I thought, I posted this here already, but I can't seem to find it anymore 🤨

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..