Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 2,195 Words
  • 1,440 Views
  • 28 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story is an original work of gay fiction. None of the people or events are real. While some of the town names used may be real, any other geographic references (school, events) are purely fictional. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. This story depicts sexual situations between adult males. If reading this is illegal where you reside, or you are not at least 18 years of age, you are reading at your own risk. This work is the property of the author, Lee R Wilson, and shall not be reproduced and/or re-posted without his permission. Story ©2024 Lee R Wilson.

Manny Needs a Nanny - 7. Taking that First Step

The sex gets a little more heated.

Manny led Bass to his bedroom, taking hold of his hand as they were walking up the stairs. Bass turned to Manny and smiled. Once they arrived in Manny's room, he closed and locked the door.

Manny made the first move, "Do you want to kiss?"

Bass was so nervous, he was only able to nod. Manny led Bass to his bed, where they sat next to each other. Bass found his voice and looked toward Manny but couldn’t meet his eyes.

Bass spoke quietly, hardly more than a whisper, "Manny, I have to be honest with you. I've never done anything like this before."

Manny spoke quietly as well, not wanting to seem like he was intimidating Bass, "Really? You're like thirty, right? Guys should be breaking down doors to get you into this position."

Bass shrugged his shoulders, then met Manny’s eyes, "Thirty-four, and I've tried. Every single one was intimidated by my size. When I tried to get close, they basically ran away."

"That's too bad. I'll be happy to take the lead, but I don't want to push you in any way, so don't be afraid to stop me at any time."

With a tiny smile, Bass replied, "Okay. I like you a lot, and at some point, want to do everything, but I'm a little scared. It's all new."[Z1]

Manny chuckled inwardly, 'A man seven-foot-one or two, probably four hundred pounds of pure muscle, and he's afraid. I gotta handle this differently than I’m used to. Here goes nothing.'

"Don't be afraid. We can go as slow or as fast as you want."

Trying to be gentler than he was used to, Manny leaned in to kiss Bass. The first kiss was gentle, almost chaste. He pulled back to see Bass' reaction, and was met with a smile and a look of longing. Moving in again, holding this kiss longer. Bass was soon breathing hard. Manny opened his mouth and rubbed his tongue softly on Bass' lips. Bass, however inexperienced he may have been, knew that open-mouthed kissing was just one more thing on his sexual wish list. Bass opened his mouth and extended his tongue. Manny put his hands on Bass' iron-like biceps and pulled him closer. Bass wrapped his arms around Manny and accepted the added closeness.

Manny had already seen Bass shirtless, and naked, at the pool, but wanted to run his hands all over Bass' chest. He pulled back a little and reached for Bass' shirt to remove it. Bass was like a young boy, letting a parent undress him, allowing it to happen. The look of anticipation changed his face from a rough bouncer’s face to a teen's face experiencing sex for the first time. He wasn't a teen, but it was indeed his first time. Manny started to take off his own shirt. Bass stopped him and took the task upon himself. Both shirtless, they again moved in to kiss, Manny gently guiding Bass to lie down on his bed.

Upper bodies rubbing together, they continued to kiss. Manny took his time, but eventually began caress Bass' chest, focusing on his nipples. Bass moaned quietly into Manny's mouth. Pushing Manny off slightly, Bass tentatively reached out for Manny's chest. After a moment of rubbing it, he began to massage Manny's nipple. Manny ran his hand down from Bass' chest, feeling the rock-hard abs, gently rubbing while still moving his hand downward. Manny lifted his hand to place it on Bass' groin, waiting for some signal from Bass that he should continue. Bass raised his hips, pushing himself harder against Manny's hand.

Manny moved to unbutton Bass' pants, eliciting another moan. He slowly pulled down the zipper. Bass pushed his head back, deeper into the pillows, letting Manny take over completely. Manny slid his hand inside Bass' underpants, gently twirling his fingers in the curly hair he found there. When Manny finally took Bass into his hand, Bass gasped loudly. Manny stopped.

"Is this okay?"

"Oh, God yes! It feels so good. I didn't mean to make you think, you were doing something wrong."

Manny resumed kissing Bass, gently rubbing his cock, feeling it get harder and harder in his hand. Bass lifted his hips and slid his pants down a little, giving Manny full access to his virgin penis. Manny gradually sped up his actions, Bass moaning even louder. He moved his face away from Bass' and began licking his right nipple. He sucked on Bass' nipple for a minute, then moved to the other one. All the while still gently, but with purpose, massaging his penis and balls. Bass started grunting as the orgasm hit him. Raising his hips, pushing himself harder into Manny's hand, the cum started flowing out of his cock. Bass put his hand to his mouth to stifle the scream that was building.

"Mmmmmfffff. Oh, God. Arrrrggghhhh."

As Bass' orgasm slowed, Manny slowed his rubbing, remaining in contact with Bass' cock, but now just holding it gently, knowing how sensitive it must be after such an intense orgasm. Gradually, Bass' breathing slowed, and he was able to find his voice.

"That was awesome, Manny. Give me a minute and hopefully, I can give you the same feeling. That was the best, most intense orgasm I ever had. I never realized how good it would feel to have someone else do that to me."

"You've apparently missed out on a lot. I want to help you experience anything and everything you desire, Bass. Just lie back while I clean you up a little."

Manny moved down Bass' body, starting just beneath his sternum to lick up the first drops of cum; causing Bass to inhale sharply. He continued down, licking as he went. He gently took Bass' penis into his mouth to get the last few drops of cum; licking and sucking gently, so Bass would enjoy it more. Having Manny's mouth on his cock quickly made Bass hard once again. Manny noticed this and proceeded to give Bass his first blowjob. Bass moaned quietly, feeling every bit of pleasure Manny's tongue and mouth were giving him. Even having just cum, it didn't take long before Bass was shooting his seed deep into Manny's throat. Manny had all seven and a half inches of Bass' cock in his mouth, the glans tickling his tonsils. Manny took every drop that Bass could give him, moaning quietly himself as the semen continued to flow.

When Bass had produced the last drop he was going to, Manny slowly slid Bass' cock out of his mouth. He looked up at Bass' smiling face with a wide smile of his own. He moved up to lie beside Bass, who took him into his arms and held him tight.

"Thank you, Manny. This has become the best night of my life, and I think it will only get better when I do the same things for you."

Manny simply moaned contentedly. After a short while, Bass stood up, removed his pants completely, rolled Manny onto his back, and began undressing his lower body. After Manny was totally naked, Bass simply stood there for a moment, taking it all in. While he'd seen Manny naked while changing, being in this position, standing above an erect man, was completely new to him. Sure, he'd seen other boys naked during his teen years, but none were ever in the position of complete submission. Bass knew that Manny must trust him completely. A less kind man could do a lot of damage to Manny right now if he'd wanted to. All Bass wanted to do, though, was to return the pleasure that Manny provided him with.

Bass leaned over Manny, rubbing his chest as he leaned closer to begin kissing his nipple. Bass focused his mouth on Manny's nipples, while slowly moving his hand down toward his groin. Manny also gasped as Bass first touched his penis. Bass turned to look at Manny's face. Manny smiled and nodded. Bass was very gently fondling Manny. This was the first cock other than his own he'd ever touched. He didn't want to be too rough, and potentially cause any pain. Manny innately understood this and tried to guide Bass along.

"You can hold me a little tighter and rub a little harder. You're not going to hurt me unless you squeeze the boys too hard."

Bass smiled at Manny and did as he asked. Bass was enjoying the feel of Manny's cock in his hand. He liked the combination of hardness, but still being soft in other ways. He lost focus on Manny's nipples and just watched himself stroking Manny, occasionally looking toward his face to ensure he was still doing okay. Manny's look of contentment told Bass; he was doing fine. Bass sped up his actions, watching Manny begin to writhe beneath his hand. Manny's breathing became more pronounced, more desperate. Manny thrust his hips up, grunting as his orgasm reached the surface. Bass was totally enthralled, watching Manny shoot his seed over his hand and onto his own stomach and chest. He slowed down as Manny's cock slowed its eruptions, finally releasing him, admiring his body, covered in cum that Bass enticed from him. Bass leaned down to begin licking Manny clean but couldn't make himself take more than one small lick.

"Sorry, I don't feel ready for that."

"It's okay. Don't worry about what you can and can't do. It's been wonderful so far. One step at a time. Come up here and hold me."

After laying together for a couple minutes, Manny stood up, extending his hand, so Bass knew he should get up too. Manny pulled back the covers. He and Bass laid back down and swiftly fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tuesday

The next morning, Bass awoke with sunlight screaming at his closed eyelids. He was disoriented because the sun didn't shine through his windows in the morning. He wondered, 'Did I sleep until late afternoon?' Slowly opening his eyes, through the blinding sun, he realized where he was. He looked around for Manny. Not seeing him, he reached for his phone, which was still in his pants pocket, lying on the floor. His eyes took a moment to focus on the numbers. Nine o'clock. Just then, Manny walked out of the bathroom, naked as the day he was born.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. I was sure you'd be up before me like usual."

"I guess, I needed the extra sleep."

"After two mind-blowing orgasms last night, I can't disagree."

"I'm here in your bed, so that really must have happened."

Manny considered playing dumb, but didn't want to risk annoying Bass, "It really happened. How do you feel?"

"Hungry!"

Manny giggled, "I meant about what we did."

"What's beyond wonderful? Amazing? Ecstatic? Pick a positive adjective."

"Great. I'm glad. No second thoughts, regrets?"

"Hell, no! Not even one about not having done that before. If I had, last night wouldn't have been nearly as great. But I do need to piss like a racehorse."

Manny laughed. Bass stood up, walking across the room naked, but unconcerned. He leaned down as he passed Manny, giving him a good morning kiss.

"What was that for?"

"Just a greeting, and a ‘thank you’."

"Well, you're welcome. Get in there, so you don't piss all over me."

Bass smiled, "Not into water sports, I guess."

Smiling, "Not in the middle of my bedroom, no."

After relieving the pressure in his bladder, Bass took a spare toothbrush out of the vanity, and used Manny's toothpaste. Manny was sitting on the bed, already dressed, and watching him as he came out of the bathroom.

"I love what I'm seeing, but I'm ready for breakfast, get dressed, and let's go."

Bass hesitated before putting on yesterday's clothes, hoping nobody would notice, he went ahead and dressed in them. Hope Floats. Also, Hope Sinks. Bass wasn't two steps into the kitchen before Rocky spoiled that hope.

"Weren't you wearing that yesterday, Bass? Didn't you sleep in your own room last night?"

Sandy turned around to pay closer attention. Bass glared at Rocky.

"I don't think, that's any of your business."

"Did you screw?"

Manny glared at Rocky and responded, showing a bit of anger, "Sandy, don't put the dishes in the dishwasher when we're finished. Rocky will wash them by hand for the next two days."

Rocky whined, "Manny?"

"Want to try for three?"

Dejected, "No."

Manny held back, and resisted yelling, "No, what?"

Rocky obviously didn't get much discipline from his parents. He looked at Manny, confused.

"No, I don't want to try for three?"

Manny's temper rose another notch. Rather than explode, he used this as a learning opportunity.

"When you're basically told, you did something wrong, you need to respond with respect and apologize, so 'no sir, I'm sorry' would have been the proper response."

"Okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Do I still have to wash the dishes?"

Manny looked at Rocky and raised his eyebrows, as in 'what do you think?'

"I guess so."

 

Next up - "More Explanations, and Hiding Things From Rocky"

I'll be out of town for a few days, back possibly Saturday, but by Sunday for sure. Chapter 8 might make it on Sunday, but expect Monday, just to be safe.
Copyright © 2024 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 30
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..