Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Finding ... Everything

   (4 reviews)

Charlie has always done the right thing. Now, before going to university and then on to medical school, he decides he needs to get away for a year to learn about himself and the world, much to his parents' chagrin. So, he puts University on hold and decides to travel. Will he find what he's looking for?

Sex is mentioned, but there are no graphic descriptions.
Copyright © 2024 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 6
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 7
  • Feel-Good 7
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 7,800 Words
    • 309 Views
    • 8 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We follow Charlie, and young man who decides to take a gap year, so he can discover himself, before he settles down to serious studying.

We follow him as he goes on a road trip to USA, that provides him with a life changing experience. He meets Tom in NY who teaches him many things, over the few days they are together. Charlie also discovers that he is lonely and misses his family.

His greatest adventure occurs whilst at Uni, he learns that family and love are important to him.

A fantastic read.

  • Love 3
Link to review
Cane23

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

When Charlie decided to defer a year at university and go to US on a road thrip, little did he know that it would be lifechanging experience. Finding Tom in NYC has been everything he was dreaming about. Patient lover, gentleman with respect, understanding man, Tom has brought Charle into the adulthood in a most memorable way. At the same time, this youthful innocence and energy, moves Tom from lethargy, making him believe that life is worth living. As well as Charlie, Tom learns something in this brief relationship. 

Charlie learns the significance of family and that home is his rescue place whenever he needs it. Finishing education, Charlie finds Eddie, the love of his life, learning that some things are worth waiting for...

So...learning, learning, learning...and not just in school - learning from life and experiences too. @Mikiesboy shows the significance of learning in this beautiful short story. Whole life is learning - knowledge and experience is something nobody can take away from us! 

 

  • Love 3
Link to review
kbois

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A truly enjoyable coming of age story. Charlie has a lot of things he needs to figure out and a gap-year road trip is his solution. 

Another wonderful story that tim has brought us. Don't miss out. 

  • Love 1
Link to review
MichaelS36

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another excellent story by our author. 

This is a little outside of tim's normal tale but it's wonderful.  Charlie decides to travel much to his parent's surprise, rather then going straight on to university . He has his reasons for doing so. 

Don't miss reading this terrific sweet tale. 

 

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...