Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 3,016 Words
  • 6,177 Views
  • 77 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Michael and Me - 1. Chapter 1 Michael and Me

How I met Michael and married him. Vows included. There is a little sex, not graphic but between adults.

Michael and Me

told by T. Landon

 

The guy in the mirror didn’t look nervous, but I was. It was my wedding day. I never thought I’d be here, never thought anyone would want me. I guess anything is possible.

A dear friend called my husband-to-be my miracle. He is all that and more. I’d like to share with you how I met Michael, my beautiful, wonderful husband.

<><><>

Once upon a time, I was a rent boy. A street kid. A junkie. I lived on the street for seven long years; I self-harmed, sold myself. Eventually I got off the street with the help of a hospital chaplain named Paul; he helped me find work and a place to live. I went to high school at twenty-two and worked a full time job.

To give back, I helped to serve lunch at a men’s shelter, run by Paul. He suggested doing something positive would make me feel better too. It did and at the shelter people didn’t see my scars, they only saw me. I felt comfortable there and often would sit and talk to the lost and lonely.

It was taking me a long time to finish school. I think I spread myself a little thin. But my life changed dramatically just after my 26th birthday. I was nearing my last months in school.

I still got depressed and still cut myself sometimes. I also got addicted to gay porn – so badly that I couldn’t get off sexually unless I watched it. I knew these things weren’t healthy so I forced myself to stop watching porn and tried to follow my doctor’s suggestions to stop cutting. The cutting would take a bit longer to stop.

In March when I was 26, I was helping serving lunch at the Mission when Paul introduced me to my partner in gravy, Michael. He was tall, my preferred type, big, solid and strong. I’m slim, about 5’11” and was just attracted to bigger men. Paul put him beside me to serve potatoes while I served gravy.

He was okay and was always trying to get me to talk. I knew he wasn’t one of us, not a street person, or a prostitute or a junkie. Because he wasn’t, I didn’t trust him much. I was polite but just wished he’d shut up. He talked about the weather, about baseball – which I liked but wasn’t going to tell him that – about UFC and mixed martial arts – which I also liked – and he talked about his family. Family, no thanks I don’t want to know how great they are.

Not interested in knowing him, I finally said to him, “Dude can you just shut up while you’re serving. I am seriously not interested in your shit.” He looked at me and shut up but not for long. Ten minutes later he asked, “Why are you such a bitch?”

“Huh? I’m a bitch? Piss off.” I wanted to pour gravy on his head.

“You’re gay right?” He spooned mashed potatoes on to a plate.

“Not that it’s your business, but yes … so?”

He said nothing and we finished serving lunch in silence.

After lunch service is complete the volunteers were allowed to eat. I took my plate and sat down. Suddenly, Mike is there across from me. Rude! I’d been brought up to ask if I could sit down!

I glared at him, finished my mouthful. “What the fuck do you want?”

“Just interested in getting to know you. I’m gay, too.” He chewed his meatloaf.

“Great. I’m happy for you.” I speared green beans like they were the enemy.

“You always such a bitch?” He was getting a little angry with me, I could see it.

“Only with straight assholes like you. Mister, I’ll make myself feel better by serving lunch to the poor.”

He stared at me. “I’ve always wanted to help people. It’s why I became a cop.”

“Fuck you’re a cop? Go away. Not interested.”

“Just like that?”

“Yep just like that. I don’t need a fucking cop in my life.”

He finished eating and walked away. Good riddance.

I didn’t see him again for a couple of weeks.

When I did, the same thing happened; he just dropped in the seat across from me after lunch service. I ignored him but he poked me in the chest from across table to get my attention. “You know that cops are people. I’m more than my fucking uniform. I am a man. And I’d just like to get to know you better, that’s all.”

I looked at him. He was built, very sexy, I’d for sure look twice if he walked by me on the street. He has big brown eyes, dark short hair – a handsome man. “Why me, dude? I mean you’re hot, you have a good job, why you need to slum?”

He put his two fingers under my chin and lifted my head and waited until I met his gaze. “Oh I see, so you’re not good enough for me, huh? Well, I like what I see, too.”

We sat quietly for a few minutes until he went on. “Look Tim, I’m only asking you to let me buy you a coffee. I have no other agenda. Coffee that’s it.”

“Fine. Then you’ll leave me alone, yeah?”

He just grinned.

<><><>

So we went for coffee. I admitted I like UFC and baseball, Mike laughed and shook his head.

A couple of weeks later we went out again. I found I liked him. He was easy to talk to, caring and kind. I told him about my past, that I’d been on drugs and on the street and that I had an arrest record.

We were eating ice cream at the time - I like watching him eat. Weird I know but I do. He finished the mouthful and stuck the spoon back in the bowl. He looked at me “You any of those things now, Tim?”

“No. You know I’m in school and working.”

"I’m not gonna judge you by what you were. And in my experience, most people don’t really want the life you led. I’m sure there are reasons you were there.”

Two weeks later he took me to my first baseball game. I felt special being there with him. He took me home afterward. I was a little disappointed he didn’t kiss me goodnight. But I know now Mike knew exactly what he was doing.

Our next date was another baseball game. He mentioned there was a UFC pay per view on afterwards, and if I would like to see it, I could come back to his place to watch it. I wanted to see it so I agreed. We had a great time at the Blue Jays game and we stopped to buy a pizza to eat while we watched UFC.

We sat in his apartment on the couch. He put his arm around me; I snuggled into his warm massive body. I felt safe and comfortable and happy.

It was late when UFC finished and Mike said I could spend the night in his spare room. I did. A couple of hours later, Mike was waking me from one of the horrible recurring nightmares I have. He took me into his bedroom, which I resisted at first. “Shh, Timmy. I’m not gonna rape you. We’re just gonna sleep.” And we did, he pulled me up against his solid body and held me. I slept peacefully the rest of the night.

Things changed between us after that. I found I trusted him. Thought of him all the time and I wanted him. I’d had sex lots of times; I never liked it, most of the time it meant nothing. But Mike did something to me. He liked me, saw me. And I felt the same.

Our first kiss happened after he’d taken me to dinner and a movie. He’d walked me home to my little room and came inside. I just hung on to him as he held me. Then as I looked up at him, he kissed me softly. Like the touch of a feather. I’d never felt anything like it before – it was sweet and hot and I wanted so much more. Michael could have done anything he wanted with me at that moment.

By the time we actually made love, I was in love, totally gone and wanted only Mike.

<><><>

We’d been seeing each other about six months before we made love. Mike had said he wanted to take things to the next level. And though I’d done it many times, the thought of being with Mike made me anxious. He made me dinner that night and after coffee we sat on the couch and necked like teenagers. I was so ready but also nervous. I knew he was ready too; he took my hand and walked me down the hall to his bedroom.

He stopped outside the door and kissed me. “You still want to do this Timmy? It’s okay if you don’t.” I nodded.

He took my hand and we walked in together. He undressed me slowly. I was embarrassed by the scars I have from cutting myself. Mike just touched them and kissed me telling me they didn’t matter; they were just part of me. He pulled off his t-shirt, he was in amazing shape, I ran my hands over his perfect pecs and down his wash-board stomach. We’d had oral sex so I knew he was big but was still amazed when he removed his boxers. Michael was perfectly formed – beautiful. He pulled me into the shower.

Afterward, he lay me down and made love to me slowly and tenderly. I clung onto him as he entered me. He whispered to me that he loved me as he fucked me gently. My orgasm was nothing like anything I’d experienced before and Mike held me close as I cried, telling me all the while it was okay.

After that I basically moved in with Mike, we were just together all the time. He took me to meet his family which was terrifying to me. Mike had told his folks about me and my past. I felt like the main course. Of course the evening was nothing like that. Mike’s family is Ukrainian and they were happy and fun and made me welcome. Michael’s mom kind of swept me up and adopted me.

They are wonderful people all of them. I love them so much. Mike said he sat his parents down before he went to Police College to tell them he was gay. He said they didn’t blink an eye. Said it didn’t matter as long as he was safe, respected himself and others and that he be the man they’d brought him up to be. He hasn’t let them down.

It was a year after we first started seeing each other when Mike took me to Edwards Gardens. It’s a lovely place filled with gardens and flowers and beautiful trees. There are streams and pools; chipmunks and squirrels everywhere. It’s always filled with wedding parties, there for their pictures. Mike said he walked there often when he’d lived nearby. He took me to see his favourite place. It was pretty; surrounded by weeping willows, there was a small pool and rocks with a little waterfall. It was quiet and I stood there looking at it when Mike stepped up behind me and pulled me back against him. His arms slipped around me and he bent and kissed my neck. “You love me baby?”

I smiled and said, “Of course I do.”

He turned me around then and kissed me, hard, holding me tightly. Then he held me away and slipped down onto one knee. I watched him, scared; in my head screaming no, no, no.

“Tim, I love you so much. Will you marry me?”

Oh my god.

I was so not ready for this. I just wasn’t. I wasn’t good enough, not to commit to, not forever….

“Mike … Mike, baby I’m so sorry … No.”

He didn’t move. His face didn’t, his body didn’t. Not for a few seconds and then he got up. His face was red, I could see the hurt. “No?”

I didn’t know what to say to him. “Mike … I ….”

“No? Okay.” He dropped my hand. “Can you get home from here?”

“Um I guess.”

“Okay. I’ll talk to you later.”

And he left me there. Alone. Fuck. I’d never felt so alone. Never. I watched him walk away from me. I wanted to scream I love you. I wanted to cry. I did cry as I walked to the bus stop.

He didn’t call me that night or the next day. I wondered why I’d said no. I loved him. He was the man I dreamed of saving me. But then I remembered what I was. Not good enough and never would be. Junkie. Whore.

By the fourth day I was giving thought to finding some gear – heroin – to take away the pain. I missed him so much. I called into work sick and I lay in bed and slept or cried. I rarely ate, not caring. I couldn’t believe I’d turned him down, said no to the man I loved and adored.

About eight o’clock on the Friday I was woken by a pounding on my door. I groaned and pulled the pillow up over my head. Eventually it stopped. But it was back at 7 am on Saturday. Bang, Bang, Bang.

Swearing I got up and pulled open the door. “What the fuck? Do you know what time it is?”

He stood there in his cop uniform. “I know what time it is.” He pushed me back into the room and stepped in and closed the door. I opened my mouth but he told me to shut up and sit.

I obeyed.

“Do you have any idea how badly you hurt me, Tim?” He didn’t sit but paced in my tiny room.

“How the fuck could you? I love you, you stupid prick. I’ve loved you, taken care of you, and been there, cared. Treated you like you deserve and you tell me you love me. For the last eight months you’ve told me. Then when I give you my heart and soul and ask you to marry me, not something I do lightly, you throw it all back in my face. How – the – fuck – could – you?” He was loud, nearly yelling at me. I know I deserved it.

I opened my mouth to try to explain but again he told me to keep it shut. “No. I do not want to hear it. I’m gonna ask you a few questions. Be honest or I swear you and I are finished. You got it?”

I nodded.

“Do you love me?”

“Yes, Mike.”

“Do you need more time?”

“Yes, Mike. I need to talk to you about things.”

“Okay, I’ll give you more time. You have three months from today. Yes or no.”

“’K.”

“I’m pretty pissed, Timmy. But I’ll come and pick you up after work. You okay with that?”

“Yeah.”

“Fine. I’ll be here at eight o'clock.” His shoulders sagged then and he reached for me; pulling me into his arms. “This is where you belong. Here. Close to me. Don’t let me down again Tim.”

I just held him tight and closed my eyes. In my head I swore I wouldn’t.

<><><>

We got married with my brother Joey, Mike’s family and friends present on December 18th, in a chapel in Toronto’s City Hall. Mike looked amazing in a black suit and I wore gray. The minister said a few words and then we said our vows. We’d decided to write our own.

Michael turned to me and took my hands in his. He looked into my eyes and said, “When I first met you Tim, you couldn’t wait to see the back of me. But where you saw a guy not worthy, I saw a beautiful soul, who had survived untold hardships. Tim, it took us something to get here and I know marriage is challenging. But I believe in you and us. Today I pledge my love, my body and soul to you. I give you this unending circle of gold, wear it knowing it is my heart and that it is always with you.”

I couldn’t stop my tears. I wiped my eyes and I could hear Leysa, Michael’s mom crying too.

Michael smiled and me and whispered, “It’s okay just take your time.” I nodded, swallowed and said the vows I’d written for Michael. “Michael, I didn’t become Tim until I met you. Your love showed me who I am and who I can be. I know learning this hurt you sometimes and while I’m sorry for that, I know you understand why it had to be that way. I love you, Michael. You are my man, my lover, my best friend. I pledge my body and soul to you. I will love and honour you always. I give you this ring. It’s a symbol of my unending love for you.”

Then the minister pronounced us married. We partied long into the night and then we went back to Michael’s apartment for the night. I don’t think I need to tell you what we got up to.

We are going into our 6th year of marriage. I brought with me baggage from my past, mistakes I still make and I know I’ve hurt Michael more than he deserves. But even in the face of all that, he remains solid, my anchor in a world I sometimes don’t understand and even fear.

I know where my heart belongs and like the great poet Maya Angelou said, ‘If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.’

 

Et la vie continue ….

AC Benus read only the first part of this. Mistakes are mine. I may learn about commas one day. I tried to fashion it so it reads like a story, but the story just wasn't having it ....
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 11
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



This is beautiful.

 

It should have come with a tissue warning. ;)

 

The way Mike never gave up was perfect, the proposal was beautiful (even if he seemed to push a bit too soon), the weddings vows had me in tears (I often cry at weddings, even if they are in a story ;) )

 

I wish you both many more good years to come. :heart:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 12:43 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

This is beautiful.

 

It should have come with a tissue warning. ;)

 

The way Mike never gave up was perfect, the proposal was beautiful (even if he seemed to push a bit too soon), the weddings vows had me in tears (I often cry at weddings, even if they are in a story ;) )

 

I wish you both many more good years to come. :heart:

Caz!! Thank you for reading this. (and not mentioning commas). Mike was ready and well said so I guess, I was not. We'd never discussed marriage or even living together, so I wasn't prepared

Thanks again for your comments and time, my friend.

 

tim

  • Like 5
Link to comment

:,( <--Happy Tears. Tim, this is beautiful :hug: I really began tearing up when I read how Michael never gave up :) From first meeting you and to the wedding and beyond.

 

Gosh, the Wedding... that was amazing Tim, I felt the love in that room. In all honesty, this is now one of my favorite wedding scenes I have ever read :heart:

 

As for any grammar mistakes, Tim I didn't see any. :) If they are there, they are small enough to go without many noticing. In any case, Tim you are a phenomenal writer :hug: and seeing the bond you and Gary have when I read through CoTT this morning, I will say you are another God of Writing :worship::kiss:

 

Michael's a keeper Tim, and like Caz I wish both of you many more years :hug::)

  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 01:12 AM, Headstall said:

My instincts were right... they kicked in the first time I read one of your poems. My instincts were that you had good instincts, a natural affinity for writing... for expressing yourself. This is another example of how smart I am lol. Tim, this is perfect in how real it is. It's clean. There is nothing superfluous here. It is a love story, plain and simple, and a joy to experience. I see the hero Michael is through your eyes. I also see he wasn't your crutch. You had already found your strength before you met him. What he did was show you you deserved the love he so wanted to give you. You were right about the tissues. And they lived happily ever after... Cheers, my friend... you and your Michael have something special... worth whatever it takes to protect, and Ms Angelou has always been an incredibly astute lady. A wonderful way to wake up on a Sunday morning... thank you... Gary.

Gary, thank you. I am happy to continue bolstering your ego and proving you right time and again!!

 

Thank you for your review, your time and your generous support of me and my words...

 

tim

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 01:22 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

:,( <--Happy Tears. Tim, this is beautiful :hug: I really began tearing up when I read how Michael never gave up :) From first meeting you and to the wedding and beyond.

 

Gosh, the Wedding... that was amazing Tim, I felt the love in that room. In all honesty, this is now one of my favorite wedding scenes I have ever read :heart:

 

As for any grammar mistakes, Tim I didn't see any. :) If they are there, they are small enough to go without many noticing. In any case, Tim you are a phenomenal writer :hug: and seeing the bond you and Gary have when I read through CoTT this morning, I will say you are another God of Writing :worship::kiss:

 

Michael's a keeper Tim, and like Caz I wish both of you many more years :hug::)

Aw Drew, well I'm glad they were happy tears at least. Thank you to you as well, I cherish your friendship, truly.

 

I just write, from my gut, not to please anyone, but because it's just there.

 

I appreciate your comments, I'm sure my beta reader would find some issues with my punctuation but he's good at that.

 

luv ya kid,

 

tim

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 01:35 AM, avidreadr said:

Happy tears here also. Loved it and I wish you both all happiness for the future.

Hi avidreadr. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Posting it was part of my recommitment to Mike ... he deserves better but for some reason still thinks that's me.

 

I appreciate your comments and best wishes.

 

tim

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Kære Tim
Life is a miracle. Love is a miracle. This story is a miracle. Not just because of Michael who is bright enough to see the beauty and strength in you and to cherish and protect the miracle he has found in you. Because never doubt it, you are a miracle too, a small stubborn star who has come into our lives to remind us to appreciate love and loyalty, and the strangers who become family and friends through acceptance and recognition of the worth in each other and of kindred spirits.
Please give Michael lots of :hug: and :kiss: from us and thank him for taking care of the new Tim in our lives, so that you could tell us one of the best love stories I've ever read. :yes:
Kærlig hilsen
Tim (the elder)

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Hey Tim:
Thank you for sharing your love story. It's not a surprise, but your skills as a writer brought it to life so we could "see" it too.
I wish both you and Michael the very best. :heart: :heart: 

 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 02:06 AM, Timothy M. said:

Kære Tim

Life is a miracle. Love is a miracle. This story is a miracle. Not just because of Michael who is bright enough to see the beauty and strength in you and to cherish and protect the miracle he has found in you. Because never doubt it, you are a miracle too, a small stubborn star who has come into our lives to remind us to appreciate love and loyalty, and the strangers who become family and friends through acceptance and recognition of the worth in each other and of kindred spirits.

Please give Michael lots of :hug: and :kiss: from us and thank him for taking care of the new Tim in our lives, so that you could tell us one of the best love stories I've ever read. :yes:

Kærlig hilsen

Tim (the elder)

Tim ... wow that was beautiful. I'll give him the hugs from you for sure. He's not a big internet kinda guy but he's happy to know you are all there for me.

 

Thanks for your beautiful words they mean a lot to me.

 

timto

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 02:11 AM, Reader1810 said:

Hey Tim:

Thank you for sharing your love story. It's not a surprise, but your skills as a writer brought it to life so we could "see" it too.

I wish both you and Michael the very best. :heart: :heart:

Reader! Thank you. Your support, well I am running out of words to thank you for it. But know it appreciate yours here and in the forum...

 

luv tim

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Sometimes the best people in our lives are the ones who are stubborn enough to not let us push them away. Your Michael sounds like the right kind of stubborn. I'm glad he was able to convince you that you are worthy of love - his love. May you and Michael celebrate many more years together.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Thank you for sharing your story. You really moved me with the honesty and raw feelings. I wish you and Michael all the best. :hug:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 02:23 AM, EagleIsaac said:

Sometimes the best people in our lives are the ones who are stubborn enough to not let us push them away. Your Michael sounds like the right kind of stubborn. I'm glad he was able to convince you that you are worthy of love - his love. May you and Michael celebrate many more years together.

Yeah Mike's pretty stubborn, but he's also gentle, and sweet. If he wants something, he usually gets it. Thanks for reading EagleIsaac, I appreciate you reading and commenting. It means a lot.

 

tim

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 02:23 AM, Valkyrie said:

Thank you for sharing your story. You really moved me with the honesty and raw feelings. I wish you and Michael all the best. :hug:

Thank you Valkyrie, I appreciate you reading this and your comments. I needed to post it today.. for a lot of reasons. Thanks again.

 

tim

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Sounds to me as if both you and Michael are lucky men. You both get giant hugs if we ever meet in person. Thank you for sharing such a moving story.

 

Carlos

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 02:37 AM, Carlos Hazday said:

Sounds to me as if both you and Michael are lucky men. You both get giant hugs if we ever meet in person. Thank you for sharing such a moving story.

 

Carlos

Thanks Carlos! I appreciate you reading and your comments. I'll take that hug as read. Long as you don't hate me cuz, well no ink, lol.

 

thanks again,

 

tim

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I'm glad Mike and you found each other. Your love story gives hope that there's definitely someone special for everyone. I couldn't stop the tears of joy while I read the vows. I hope and prey you guys always stay happy and together.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 04:16 AM, sacredlove said:

I'm glad Mike and you found each other. Your love story gives hope that there's definitely someone special for everyone. I couldn't stop the tears of joy while I read the vows. I hope and prey you guys always stay happy and together.

Hi sacredlove... thank you for reading... I'm really lucky Mike is the man he is... I appreciate your comments..

 

tim

  • Like 3
Link to comment

My heart just ached reading this, both for the pain, and for the joy. It is a blessing for you to have shared it. Thank you.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 05:00 AM, Parker Owens said:

My heart just ached reading this, both for the pain, and for the joy. It is a blessing for you to have shared it. Thank you.

Parker, thank you so much for reading... I appreciate your time and comments. Life has been a mountain... I'm enjoying the summit for a while. Thanks again,

 

tim

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I still haven't stopped :,( , but these are happy tears :) ......Michael seems to love you so much :yes: , and it is evident by the way he was stubborn and how he never gave on you :heart: ......the wedding was amazing and so full of love :yes: .....
give Michael my :hug: for taking care of you dear brother :heart::kiss: .....and I wish you both all the happiness in your future :D ......gosh, I seriously need to stop :,( right now or I'll end up with a running nose :(

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This really made my romantic heart happy :) Such a beautiful story of love and perseverance. Michael sounds like a very special man. He was able to see past your distrust to your beautiful soul. You both are lucky to have found each other. The vows had me tearing up and thinking back to my own wedding day. Thank you for sharing this with us. :hug:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 09/28/2015 08:09 AM, LitLover said:

This really made my romantic heart happy :) Such a beautiful story of love and perseverance. Michael sounds like a very special man. He was able to see past your distrust to your beautiful soul. You both are lucky to have found each other. The vows had me tearing up and thinking back to my own wedding day. Thank you for sharing this with us. :hug:

Hi LitLover. Mike is a special guy. Not too sure it was luck..We both knew Paul.. think he had a bit to do with it. Thanks for reading and your lovey comments...

 

tim

  • Like 3
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..