Jump to content

Electricity

   (8 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: Contemporary Romance

NFL quarterback Andrew Thompson is tired of being blasted in the press for his notorious playboy lifestyle and wild reputation. But just as he's trying to make changes in his life and become a better man, a brand new article by respected journalist Aubrey Miller, goes viral. The author berates Andrew for perpetuating a negative image of gay men in the media and questions his dedication to the community. Initially, the quarterback is furious with Miller, but a chance encounter with the handsome writer leaves him rather conflicted about his feelings.

Copyright © 2019 MozLover21; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (18 members)

  • Action Packed 9
  • Addictive/Pacing 17
  • Characters 18
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 6
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 11
  • Tearjerker 7
  • Unique 9
  • World Building 6

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 7,079 Words
    • 6,633 Views
    • 11 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 4,647 Words
    • 5,124 Views
    • 15 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 5,868 Words
    • 4,561 Views
    • 17 Comments
  • 4. Chapter 4
    • 3,531 Words
    • 4,735 Views
    • 9 Comments
  • 5. Chapter 5
    • 8,833 Words
    • 5,360 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 6. Chapter 6
    • 1,708 Words
    • 3,843 Views
    • 11 Comments
  • 7. Chapter 7
    • 5,129 Words
    • 4,408 Views
    • 10 Comments
  • 8. Chapter 8
    • 3,000 Words
    • 5,971 Views
    • 18 Comments
  • 9. Chapter 9
    • 4,162 Words
    • 4,044 Views
    • 23 Comments
  • 10. Chapter 10
    • 2,669 Words
    • 3,838 Views
    • 17 Comments
  • 11. Chapter 11
    • 2,676 Words
    • 3,829 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 12. Chapter 12
    • 3,745 Words
    • 3,624 Views
    • 14 Comments
  • 13. Chapter 13
    • 4,580 Words
    • 3,620 Views
    • 15 Comments
  • 14. Chapter 14
    • 2,552 Words
    • 3,295 Views
    • 12 Comments
  • 15. Chapter 15
    • 4,180 Words
    • 3,892 Views
    • 36 Comments
  • 16. Chapter 16
    • 7,776 Words
    • 3,746 Views
    • 21 Comments
  • 17. Chapter 17
    • 2,150 Words
    • 3,909 Views
    • 21 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sak

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I've been hooked since chapter 1.Nicely written, each character is well formed; that I'm now going to miss then. 

Will they won't they and should they? This is a story of highs and lows and its kept me wanting each chapter...

Definitely worth the read.  

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
Arran

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I agree with all the reviews here. I was hooked from the beginning. The story was well-crafted and written, although there were times when I wanted to club Andrew on the head and Aubrey for walking out on him when he had no problem giving his useless boyfriend Tom a chance.

And, you acquired a notable following with this story, which you deserve.

Congratulations for a remarkable success, my friend!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Danners

· Edited by Danners

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

To say I couldn’t get enough of this story is an understatement. I guffawed. I worried. I trembled with rage. More importantly, I kept wanting more.

Theirs is a tumultuous journey. For Andrew Thompson and Aubrey Miller, the spark between them fuels not only a passion for each other but also self-discovery and reflection. Surrounded by colorful characters and driven by reactions that stay true to their natures, they are beautifully flawed individuals and that makes them all the more compelling to follow.

The dialogue, as mentioned by other reviews, is well-written and captivating. There were no punches pulled and none needed, really, because what the author left unspoken was just as important to the story as what he laid out on the page. That, in itself, is the hallmark of a talented writer.

Electricity will shock you at times, and there are several knee jerk reactions along the way, but the story moves seamlessly from chapter to chapter. You couldn’t ask for a better read. 

Response from the author:

I couldn't ask for a better reader. Thank you!

  • Love 5
Link to review
LD Stratton

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best and well written stories I've read.  There were times when I wanted to smack Aubrey or Andrew on the head but it all worked out. I really held my breath when Andrew went to Aubrey's wedding. If a story can elicit that kind of response from me you know I was really involved in the story, sometimes pissed at the characters, often wondering what in the hell will go wrong next and biting my fingernails waiting for the next Chapter. Looking forward to more stories from this author.

 

Applause and encore please!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
Link to review
Wesley8890

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Easily one of my favorite stories. To see how the characters mature was awesome. Definitely looking forward to more stories from Moz.

Response from the author:

Thanks Wes, I appreciate your encouragement throughout this process and your enthusiasm for the story!

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the fantastic tale of Andrew Thompson, an NFL Quarterback and Aubrey Miller, a journalist.

We follow them on there journey of discovery as an article by Aubrey about Andrew goes viral leading them on a voyage of discovery and to learn many things along the way about each other.

A truly tremendous story that is full of highs and lows in both our guys lives, but you need to read this fantastic story to see if they get there happy ever after.

  • Love 6
Link to review
Cane23

· Edited by Cane23

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Opposite attracts might be the shortest explanation of the story. Main characters, NFL quarterback Andrew and journalist Aubrey share animosity and obvious dislike. But, under the surface, are they really what they seemed to be...or, there is something more? Is Andrew only reckless and arrogant lover boy and collector of twink trophies, or there is a gentle, generous soul beneath in desperate need for true love? Is Aubrey principle, strong willed person, or there are some insecurities and blockades beneath? Is there HEA for these two guys, or differences are too big to overcome? Read the story, enjoy its beautiful development and witty humor and find out! 

  • Love 1
Link to review
CincyKris

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't know if I can add a lot to the other fine reviews.  Very well written and entertaining story.  The characters are flawed and interesting, the story is engaging and addictive.

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..